Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
The taste standard never varies. The customer service is very good and orders always arrive in time. Not to be beaten and great value for m9ney
I was so delighted by the wonderful taste of Pure Heavenly that I decided to join the VIP Club to not only have a regular delivery, but also to benefit from the lower cost. Being a TYpe 2 diabetic I can enjoy the low sugar formula which has been great. Also the fact it is dairy free has been of benefit to me as I am lactose intolerant. It also made very welcome presents for family and friends during lockdown - they loved the Gift Packs.
I'm a vip customer, who absolutely loves there chocolate 🍫 😋
There are many different flavours to choose from and so far I have tried them all.
You just can't go wrong with this chocolate because it has less sugar and so would suit the kids as well as the adults. This chocolate taste amazing and that's why I have given them 5 stars.
I love my pure heavenly chocolate! It’s my “all about me” treat. And to have it delivered straight to my door every fortnight is the icing on the cake(which incidentally I have done -melted salted caramel choc on my sugar free cupcake too) What more can I say, absolutely delicious, absolutely what it says on the box -pure heavenly!
I have been a customer since Pure Heavenly started and really like the chocolate. Unfortunately my little grand daughter was with me earlier in the year when an order was delivered and asked if she could try it and since then I have had to share my monthly order with her as she loves it as well!!
Do try it, you may well find that you love it too!
Fabulous chocolate!
I love heavenly dark chocolate I have a square every day and because it's not full of nasties I don't feel guilty for eating chocolate every day. I joined VIP club a couple of months ago and have my favourite chocolate delivered to my door every 4 weeks. Heavenly!
Lovely chocolate! I love all the flavours and always find it difficult to choose which to buy. Great service too. Plus it is dairy and palm oil free. Great product that ticks every box for me.
Wow, I think I have died and gone to heaven. Adding extra sprinkles to the Salted Caramel has taken it to the next level. I hope in time it will be added to the collection of chocolate flavours as it is one that would be on my to buy again list. 🍫🍫
Great range of flavours, regularly evolving, subscription available as an option, good packaging, a healthy tasty choice I would highly recommend to anyone not just vegans or people with a dietary need to avoid mainstream chocolate bars.
Fantastic service and an amazing product
Wow, I think I have died and gone to heaven. Adding extra sprinkles to the Salted Caramel has taken it to the next level. I hope in time it will be added to the collection of chocolate flavours as it is one that would be on my to buy again list. Thanks 🍫🍫
This is seriously the nicest chocolate I’ve found, even my non vegan friends love it
The choice of flavours are excellent all with. a superb taste. I would find it difficult to select a favourite but the mint or fruit and nut or salted caramel would be three of my choices but I wouldn’t refuse any of them. Service is first class and you are always kept well informed. 5 Stars.
I have been a VIP for many years and love the chocolate. I first started looking at vegan chocolate when I got diagnosed with kidney disease as you shouldn’t eat ‘normal chocolate’ with what’s in it (except dark chocolate). I really enjoy the creamy taste and how smooth they all taste. I love the great selection of flavours. Customer service is also 10/10. Any queries handled efficiently. Would totally recommend you try this chocolate
Delicious chocolate in so many flavours! Especially the dark ones and the great thing is low sugar but great taste.
Heavenly Chocolate tastes heavenly. It’s helped me with healthy eating- 2 squares per night. Low in sugar and all excellent ingredients. I would recommend you try this product.
Excellent flavours. Great that it's low sugar I can happily give my 2 year old some after dinner without worrying about a pre bedtime sugar high! Delivery method great. Customer service kind and helpful.
I am a chocoholic but due to health reasons I am gluten and dairy free. I was só pleased to find a substitute that I can enjoy! It is not sickly sweet or strong, but delicate and light! I am a member of the VIP club and enjoy my regular deliveries. Once I start, it is difficult to stop - very more-ish with Salted Caramel my favourite!
My family abroad also loved it, especially the mint! Thank you Pure Heavenly for not making this chocoholic feel guilty!
The best dark chocolate i’e had. Great customer service. I am a member of VIP club and chocolate always arrives on time, even in the difficult times we have been through recently. Well done Stephen and staff.
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 4.08 based on 697 reviews