Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
Ordered with no issues and delivered quickly ordered a number of bars as my partner like a bit of chocolate and was trying to cut down on sugar and fats
Varying success the Raspberry was great as was the slated caramel and hazelnut
Coconut not so good he found taste started of with a nice coconut flavour but become a bit chemically
Would order a couple of flavours again and try other flavours as don't need to have much at a time and not sweet
I ordered this after reading great reviews. However, I have been disappointed with the product. The flavours are mild and overall taste is not great. I appreciate that it’s difficult to get good texture without using dairy product but I found the chocolate didn’t melt in your mouth as “normal chocolate” does.
being a diabetic, Pure chocolate allows me to have treats, as it is low in carbs. Also it is delicious and has a good range of unusual flavours.
Received replacement bars finally as first order after seeing on Dragons Den were awful. I have to say these were much better so now i can believe it when I was told it was a manufacturing problem on first order.
The chocolate was fine but I've only given three stars as have waited months for the replacement bars ,I was told Royal Mail was at fault. To be fair when the final bars came they had to be signed for so they have made sure of delivery this time
Dear Wen

Thank you for your review and we're glad to hear that you enjoyed your chocolate. After so many issues with lost parcels we now offer a tracked service so that our customers can see where their order is during its journey from the factory to their front door.

Tara and the Pure Heavenly Team
A big thank you to the Heavenly Chocolate team.At last I am able to buy dairy free chocolate for my Daughter and Granddaughter who are both dairy intolerant that tastes amazing.They like all the flavours they have tried. Their favourite is salted caramel.
I did have one order that went astray but this was quickly replaced and I appreciate being kept informed.
I will definitley be purchasing a lot more chocolate.
Hello,

Thank you for your review.
We are delighted you and your family love the chocolate! It is great that to be able to spoil our loved ones who have specific dietary needs. We appreciate your support.

Best wishes
Stephen and the Pure Heavenly team
Brought every bar available You will need to get used to the taste if your used to standard chocolate
If I'm honest It's ok not really heavenly It's eatable you're desperate not worth £3.50 per bar
Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am really sorry to hear about your experience and would like to put things right.

By way of explanation - after Dragons Den, we were overwhelmed with orders and we had to scale up again with new equipment to meet the demand. We had around 7 months' worth of orders in around 2 weeks and were simply overwhelmed with thousands of customer orders and emails, and we are only a team of 4.

By way of explanation - unfortunately, one brand new piece of very expensive equipment developed a fault and managed to damage some of the ingredients thus affecting the chocolate. The bars tasted fine when leaving the production line but degraded very quickly and so we only found out after the products had been shipped and tried by customers. This unfortunately affected around 850 customers.

We will send you a couple of new bars for you to try (just to make sure you are happy with them and then will replace your whole order). Please send us your order number so that we know where to send the replacements.

Please know, you are very important to us and we want to do whatever we can to improve your experience with us. We are very sorry that this has happened and hope that you enjoy the new bars.

Many thanks and apologies again.

Stephen
Founder
Long delay on receiving my 3 bars,they were ok nothing outstanding and a bit expensive as the 3.95 bars were thin
Thought I was going to have a heavenly experience but disappointed
Don’t think I’ll buy again unless by special offers
Dear Mr Clark,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Many thanks and apologies again.

Stephen