Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
As a VIP member I get 4 bars a month but my real favourite is the dark chocolate as it has very low sugar content. I have tried the dark raspberry, coconut, mint and hazelnut but not keen on the taste. I still have to try the new dark coffee but it isn't always available. My 4 bars last me the month as I have two square per night as a treat but I occassionally buy extra with the special offers. Love the packaging and the delivery is always on time.
I always look forward to my delivery - and in a flash it’s all gone :-D

Delicious!
Tasty and without any nasties.

I would give 5 stars but they keep changing flavours and twice I had a favourite that’s now not available anymore.
It's not to my taste but the wife loves it so it gets a thumbs up from me
Great chocolate for everyone especially those with dietary needs. The subscription service works well and we love all the flavours.
I was one of their first customers and have a regular subscription. Ideal for diabetics like myself and anyone with other health issues.
I have recommended it to many other people and given them bars of my own for them to sample. Nothing else like this on the market.
Tastes fantastic particularly the darker flavours - definitely worth a try!
As an alternative to dairy, and being diabetic, this hits the spot for me. It satisfies my need for something sweet, in moderation.
This is the first vegan chocolate I found that works with all my dietary requirements, whilst still remaining tasty! I’m a HUGE fan of the nut and orange flavours. It’s a little on the expensive side but you are paying for a quality niche product!
Although it’s not the same as traditional chocolate and I think the “milk” versions are quite bland, I do rather like the dark versions as they are more flavoursome. My husband and grandchildren however, love the flavours we buy.....raspberry, banana, coconut, fruit and nut and hazelnut. I find two squares is always enough to satisfy my chocolate cravings and I love the new dark raspberry and dark sea salt. I would prefer that there were no artificial sweeteners and hope to see a natural sweetener used in the future. All in all, I am a happy customer with a four weekly subscription.
Great, I am a diabetic so no sugar chocolate is HEAVENLY.
However, you do seem to run out of stock on the coffee
Flavour quite often, but I am still able to receive other items quickly and efficiently.
Great product, great flavours, just keep going
You have got it right
Sent a boxed set to my son and daughter on law . They loved it - fun tastes and also the presentation!
I am lactose/dairy intolerant, I wanted chocolate that I could eat with comfort, and Heavenly Chocolate gives me that with low sugar too. I have a monthly order that includes fruit&nut, silk and dark chocolate. My favourite is fruit&nut, I love it.
Lovely silky yummy and taste better than sugary counterpart, very fast delivery too will be back for more
Hi - I simply love your products and the ones I ordered were delivered in a timely manner and arrived in a pristine condition. My biggest issue is your IT and an ordering process in particular. I find it very unreliable especially when I want to enter a promotion code . I believe that your IT needs to improve; as an online only company it needs to work 100% correctly all of the time.
I ordered from Heavenly having seen Dragons Den. I eat far more chocolate than is good for anyone and the idea of buying healthy chocolate that tastes good sounded good. Years ago we used to buy my father diabetic (low sugar) chocolate and it was dreadful.
I bought a selection for my wife (I have helped test !!) at a Christmas and then purchased two gift packs for Mothers Day (also helped to test) which both went down well. The Salted Caramel / Raspberry were my two favourite flavours. The chocolate is quite pricey, but you do get what you pay for.
I like the fact is has low sugar, although you wouldn't know by the taste! The chocolate is lovely though.
This time I ordered the coffee and ginger, sadly neither had enough flavours to make me want to rush out and buy again.
Lovely flavours mint and orange are my favourites but I’m eager to try more.
So nice to be able to eat chocolate without all the sugars, lactose etc. You know it’s safe to eat and your not depriving yourself from chocolate.
Would definitely recommend yummy!
I am vegetarian, lactose intolerant and diabetic, so this chocolate is ideal for me. I love the salted caramel and milk flavours. It is quite a solid chocolate, so last quite a long time in your mouth.
I cant speak for my self ,because I got this chocolate for a friend, she has a lot of dietary issues. Dairy intolerance is one of them.
She loves the chocolate, and had no ill effects eating it.
Bought this chocolate as a treat for myself being diabetic. Having tried numerous brands and varieties over the years this is by far the best! I have not been disappointed and would recommend this to anyone who has special dietary requirements!! The fruit and nut is my particular favourite and the burnt caramel is gorgeous! I will definitely buy more of this!!
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 4.07 based on 678 reviews