Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
Take on staff falsy and punt them at a drop of a hat with false reasoning horrendous place to work no extra pay or thanks for starting early or working later to help out avoid this place doesnt matter how good of a worker you are you will get 6 weeks work max and then shown the door terribke turn around and staff
Bought ten bars recently as a gift for my friend who loves chocolate. Kept two for myself! Tried them and do not like the chocolate one bit. Leaves after taste too. Now don’t know whether to give them to her at all. Should not have listened to Peter Jones.
My advice is keep to the real chocolate but have a little less.
Bought two bars of Heavenly chocolate, orange & salted caramel, what a disappointment it was. I was expecting something luscious but all I got was weird, that's the best way to describe this chocolate, it tasted sort of powdery and left an odd taste in the mouth. The two bars lasted us three nights and it just got weirder as we ate it, in fact I couldn't finish mine. I didn't feel as if I was having a treat at all.
Looks great, tastes...of nothing! Really disappointed, received a box with multiple flavours and was so excited to try them. The texture was weird and the taste was just not good.
Worst chocolate I have ever had, absolutely tasteless and for the price and size of bar, unreal.
Was bought a gift box of 6 bars for my birthday. Looked lovely, well packaged. Was very excited to try them out, especially the salted caramel one. However, had one square of this chocolate and really didn’t like it. Very bland, doesn’t melt in the mouth like it should. Really disappointing. Tried two more of the selection; mint and coconut, with similar disappointing results.
Won’t be buying or recommending unfortunately which is a shame as it was an expensive present. May well melt it to use as an ingredient for something else.
Ordered two weeks ago but still not even despatched... I was really looking forward to trying it as I am diabetic cancer patient and thought it would be a treat during my 12 weeks of shielding. I waited so long that I gave up, I know things are slower because of the difficulties with the virus, but to not even process it within 2 weeks is poor service. I asked to cancel my order which was done with ill grace. Won’t be trying their chocolate then!
Not good. Tastes like bad dust. Sorry, was really disappointed
Lovely tasty chocolate with a creamy texture. Such interesting flavours, too!
My very 1st order took an exceptionally long time to arrive, I was promised a 33% reduction on my 2nd order, which turned out to be a false promise! I was charged full price and never received a single penny off of my 2nd order!!
Bought early on. Took 2months to deliver, poor comms. Chocolate was awful, left greasy taste in mouth. Advent calendar arrived damaged with similar tasting choc. I threw it all away, £40s worth.
Complained. Received feedback stating manufacturing problems caused issues with texture and taste and i would receive my order again. Never did.
Left feedback on here, as did many others giving poor rating with similar experience. It was all deleted and now all we have is fake feedback on here, dont fall for it.
Total waste of money, don't waste yours.
Dragons den made it out to be the best thing since sliced bread. Exactly the same as all the other non dairy and vegan brands. Flavourless, full of fat and leaves you with a horrible after taste.
Hi Harry

Sorry to hear your feedback. We did have an issue with some of our manufacturing equipment which did affect some of our bars which has now been fixed but some stock was sent out by mistake. Let us know your order number and we will organise replacements.

Regards fat content. The fat in chocolate comes from cocoa butter and is made up of equal amounts of oleic acid (a heart-healthy monounsaturated fat also found in olive oil), stearic and palmitic acids. Research shows that stearic acid has a neutral effect on cholesterol, neither raising nor lowering it.

Team Heavenly
The chocolate is lovely and highly recommended but the service is poor. I ordered a gift box which included 2 day tracked delivery but it didn't arrive in 2 days and they only way to contact the company is via email which they ignore. I hate companies who don't publish phone numbers. Why are they scared to talk to customers?
Dear Raj

I'm sorry to hear that you were still disappointed with our service despite our phone call, emails and arranging to get your chocolate sent to your destination abroad.

Tara and the Pure Heavenly Team
Extremely disappointed by this chocolate, 0 stars if I could! I bought the fruit&nut and banana chocolate. The banana one had no taste of banana, just tasted like dark chocolate. Both were horrible, would not recommend. Also wen receiving Emily’s that I didn’t sign up to
Dear Chloe

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the chocolate flavours that you purchased and you are being bothered by emails.
If you would like to contact me directly I could send you a different flavour for you to try.
At the bottom of all our emails there is an unsubscribe option to click, if this doesn't work then please contact us and we can have your address removed.
Kind Regards

Tara and the Pure Heavenly Team
no email response to my issue.
Hello

I am sorry to hear this. If you contact me directly I will endeavour to help with your query.

team@pureheavenly.com
they send me marketing emails that I never signed up to, and when I complain I get ignored.
Hello

I am sorry to hear that, if you contact me directly I will ensure your concerns are addressed.
Kind Regards

team@pureheavenly.com
I was promised a replacement order weeks and weeks ago as my first delivery tasted awful. This replacement order has never arrived, despite replying to their promotional
email they sent me. Really wanted to support this company but it’s turned out to be a disappointing service. (Order 59616)
Hi Karen

Sorry that you have not yet received your replacement chocolate, the order has now been raised and despatched to you and should be with you withing five working days.
Kind regards

Pure Heavenly Chocolate
Ordered from this cowboy company which took them 2 and a half months to receive my order. They did not take any responsibility, just blamed Royal Mail. Chocolate is DISGUSTING & the salted caramel tasted more like mint!....yes it was contaminated. Since then I have sent 3 emails which have all been ignored. I can't wait for this company to fail and rightfully so!!!!
Dear Ste

I am sorry to hear that you feel so disappointed with your experience with us. Unfortunately we had a large number of orders go missing with Royal Mail over the Christmas period which were replaced as soon as we became aware.
As a new company we have had some production issues which have now been dealt with. If you would like to contact us directly we can arrange for your bars to be replaced.

Best wishes,
Stephen and the Pure Heavenly Team
Waited a long time for my order like many other people who saw it on Dragons Den. I bought LOADs of it in all flavors and it all tastes terrible. The dark/plain is just about ‘ok’ to pass as chocolate but the rest is a joke and nothing like a decent chocolate. It’s far from heavenly. I had mint, orange, caramel, silk, fruit and nut and plain. Universally disliked by everyone who has tried it. Whatever Peter Jones has eaten before to think this is amongst the best he’s ever had must have been truly awful. Any chocolate I’ve ever tried before is better tasting. Shame.
Dear Peter

I am sorry to hear this. As you may have read from other reviews, we have had an issue with our manufacturing mainly due to a new piece of equipment malfunctioning but this has now been dealt with.
If you would like to contact us with your order number we can arrange for replacements to be sent to you.

Best Wishes,
Stephen and The Pure Heavenly Team
Sadly I have to report that I have the same bad experience of some other recent reviewers. Despite a very, very long wait for my initial order I was delighted when it arrived as it was absolutely delicious - I thought I'd found a new favourite.
I liked it so much so that I placed another larger order to give, in part, as Christmas presents. I tried a couple of bars of salted caramel from this second order over a week ago and they were really awful, not at all like the chocolate from my initial order. One bar of salted caramel had a grainy-looking, pale bloom on the back of the bar and was horribly sandy in texture and tasted very salty and really unpleasant...and concerningly made my mouth tingle weirdly. On trying the second bar it looked fine but also tasted horribly salty and unpleasant. Neither bar was anything like thise in my original order and both were inedible. I am quite concerned that the bars I have given as Christmas presents are also not good.
Extremely disappointingly I've emailed Heavenly Chocolate twice in the last week about this and sent photos of the "faulty" bars and have had absolutely no response, nothing. Terrible product (now) and terrible customer service...a world away from the Heavenly Chocolate that was so well promoted on Dragons' Den.
Dear Sarah

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a disappointing experience, there have been issues with the manufacturing process due to one of our new machines malfunctioning without our knowledge. This has now been dealt with.
I have arranged for your order to be replaced and it should be with you within the next 5 working days.

Best wishes,