Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
I absolutely love this chocolate, I'm diabetic and haven't liked chocolate in years , because this isn't as sweet I really enjoy it, I know order regularly and can't get enough of this product, highly recommended, professional and prompt delivery
Love Pure Heavenly, one of the best vegan chocolate I've tasted in ages.
Love the chocolate, flavour, Banana is the best, I will get more for family & friends, Great Christmas gift or birthdays and its good for Diabetic people & vegan,
I bought for my dad and he love it to.

I do recommend Pure Heavenly you get 10 stars from me..
What's not to love? Delicious chocolate, so easy to order, great communication & arived on time, beautifully packaged. Recommend, recommend, recommend ❤ Thank you, just reordered.
I have just started with Pure Heavenly Chocolate and tried the sample box before I committed so I could see which flavours I liked best. The chocolate arrived promptly and was well protected. I love all of the flavours (favourites are salted caramel, mint and raspberry) but all taste nice anyway. The price seems very reasonable and Pure Heavenly Chocolate is suitable for people with intolerances.
You can have regular deliveries set at between 1 and 8 weeks. I believe you can pause deliveries if you have too much but can't see that being a problem for me!!
Pure Heavenly is one of the best vegan chocolates that I have tasted.Vicky
Sublime chocolate, subtle flavours and you really would not know it was dairy/gluten/ low sugar - the price reflects the quality, well bit not overly packaged with good delivery times , for those on restricted diets it's perfect, for those who are not - it's still lovely!
I bought this chocolate for my granddaughter Penny who has a milk allergy and she loves it 😀
Good as ever
I have a regular VIP order plus I top up because although I tell myself I don't need 8 bars of chocolate on order every 4 weeks, I am lying to myself. Don't care - Its not adding to my sugar or my weight, so whats not to love?
I ordered the chocolate to be delivered to my grandson Who is in lockdown at university . He was absolutely delighted with the surprise and even more pleased with the chocolate, he thought it was delicious.
Chocolate was delicious, not too sweet and good texture. Salted caramel was particularly good. I eat low carb so this is a great find for me and I thoroughly recommend trying for yourself. 😃
Absolutely delicious
I am dairy intolerant. I have tried many other dairy free chocolate but really not a patch on yours, I ended up throwing them away. So pleased I found your company. It tastes like chocolate. Thank you
Great product and superb delivery.
Love this chocolate, especially any of the dark chocolate. It’s our special treat on weekend evenings 1/2 bar each! We’ve had no problems with deliveries and never had to return any. On the rare occasion there’s been a mistake in our order it’s been sorted out quickly.
We’ve shared this chocolate with friends and given it as gifts. Everyone seems to love it as much as us.
I ordered a taster box and it was amazing. All of the chocolate was delicious. The dark was a little bitter for my taste but still nice and all of the others were divine. My favourite was the coffee but the salted caramel was also delicious. The milk one was lovely and creamy. I will be ordering again.
Chocolate lacked flavour, texture was weird, not satisfying at all. Will not be purchasing again.
Just found it leaves horrible after taste in your mouth
I’ve just received the taster box and was disappointed to find double of 3 flavours so only really get to taste 5 flavours not 9 like I would have wanted. 3 of the flavours (5 bars) are ones I don’t like so out of 9 bars I’m left with only 3 that I would actually eat. Waste of my money to be honest and wouldn’t recommend
Disappointing experience. I ordered a taster box and got only 4 flavors of what I requested. My bars were mostly repeated and flavors that I don't eat or like at all. What is the point of a taster box if you will be repeating flavors? they blamed the huge number of orders they are getting. Sorry, but if you are not ready to have more orders and you are limited in manufacturing, why do keep marketing and accepting orders? This is unprofessional. I remember him on the Dragon show saying how much customers he lost and I am not really sure he is doing any better now.
In terms of flavour, it was far from rich. Very light chocolate. You can eat few bars and do not feel satisfied. When I eat regular chocolate, 2 pieces are enough for me. This makes it too pricey considering the small size and its failure to make you feel that you had enough from having few pieces as he claimed in the show. I hope this was worth it because low sugar is very important for me but the overall experience considering the price is just not worth it. Would not buy again.
I received a selection of flavours as a birthday present,loved it all but salted caramel was my favourite! Such a nice change to easily buy a vegan option,definitely recommended.... I’m reordering as I speak!
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 4.08 based on 697 reviews