Quinnspares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinnspares
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Quinnspares Reviews
Excellent service. Thank you
Very easy to deal with. Actually spoke to a person on the other end of phone. Very fast service.
I Dealt with Michael McGillion over phone and sent him pictures by email. I can honestly say he was more than helpful and would strongly recommend Quinnspares and Michael..
Contact is saved.. Great company to deal with..
Eamonn, Cork.💪
Very helpful and a pleasure to deal with companies in the republic could learn a lot
Fantastic service!
Having broken our oven door a couple of weeks before Christmas and being let down by two suppliers, we were put in contact with `Quinnspares`. With little time to send the item to arrive before the big day we were told they would `do what they could`. True to their word , the item arrived two days before Christmas eve.
A great big `thank you` for saving our Christmas lunch. They had obviously made a huge effort to ensure delivery. The service went way beyond our expectations.
Derek & Eileen Appleby.
Ponteland, Northumberland.
Excellent service thanks so much, saved me buying a new vacuum cleaner.
I spoke with two of the reps and they were excellent, both spent time looking for the correct part for my machine that was 12+yrs old. I had the parts delivered next day and fitted them easily, thanks Dave and Michael. If I need spares in the future I'll be back in touch, thank you, David
Excellent service only needed small part received same next staff very helpful
polite professional staff. had my part delivered very quickly
Thank you very much, it's like a new fridge again. Excellent service. I highly recommend Quinnspares. Thanks. Mary
Very easy to deal with online great pricing and rapid delivery
Very happy with the way the order was handled, it arrived at home here in less than 24 hours from ordering, even though in theory the last pre christmas courier collect had already left. Very pleased to have found a reliable source of spares in Ireland, the Brexit changes are going to make ordering from Britain a nightmare, so happy to have a local source now.
Excellent customer service and fast delivery
Thanks for your very! speedy service. Exactly what I wanted at a very good price. I'll be fitting it tomorrow now I have dragged my tumble drier out....
Item was as described.
Product arrived quite promptly.
Great service; Very knowledgeable staff.
Hi service was excellent. The guy I was talking to was very good and his knowledge on my cooker was good
Excellent response and great agents but very pricey
Always have the part at a great price and always next day in my hand.
Brilliant service, excellent professional advice and delivery as promised. I will never go anywhere else in future
Great service. Product arrived at my door within a day.
Quinnspares is rated 4.90 based on 1,112 reviews