Quinnspares Reviews

Quinnspares 2 star review on 24th January 2020
Mary Quinn
More Photos & Videos
Great fast service
I ordered at 3.30pm on Friday and the part came the next morning. Amazing service over the phone.
Very helpful staff assisted in finding the parts required. There were dispatched the same day and I had them at 9am the following morning. Great service and best prices too.
Very good service received my part next day well done.
Easy to order prompt quick next day delivery
Excellent service
Hi I was dealing with a chap called Mark n he was so helpful n what I needed I had to explain, n Mark totally understood my expiation n forwarded on a pic of the particular piece n when it arrived it was exactly the piece we needed I’m glad to say I now have my ice maker working on my fridge again ,,,thank u Mark
Excellent service next day delivery and salesperson very helpful
Very quick delivery, excellent website. Clear information on the parts and a picture of the parts makes it difficult to order the wrong part. Excellent service.
Ordered parts for the door of my cooker Very good. Quick postage and the lady I was talking to was very nice. Was very pleased.would highly recommend Quinnsspares to any one.
Very friendly and professional service.
Replacement glass for an oven was in stock, received next day - super efficient.
Highly recommended.
Thanks All.
Excellent service very helpful prompt delivery, highly recommend to anyone looking for parts.
Amazing service. I ordered on Thursday afternoon, part arrived on Friday to Tipperary.
Great service very prompt
Excellent service
Dealt with Mark, by phone & email. V efficient & excellent service.
Great service! Thank you
Sean & Dave very helpful I highly commend Quinnspares to my family and friends thank you well done šŸ‘
Excellent service.
Great help and fast delivery
Quinnspares is rated 4.91 based on 718 reviews