Recovery for Athletes Reviews

Jack Tackett
Chris Fornof
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
nicole killion
I had bad circulation in my legs when sitting/crouching. After using the leg compression massager my legs don’t fall asleep or get the tingling feeling while sitting. I bought my 12yr old nephew same thing and he loves them. Thank You for making it affordable!!
Received the product as planned. The Recovery for Athletes team followed up on the order.
It was easy to assemble and we have already used it a few times.
I had great experience with Recovery for Athletes. It was easy to order. The website had accurate inventory and estimated lead time for my rower. Their customer service was very responsive when I reached out for an update, and my rower arrive earlier than expected. I would order from them again!
Excellent buy
Excellent watch. Would recommend the Garmin Fenix 6X Pro watch to anyone who is an athlete or outdoorsman.
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 7th January 2021
The Rapid Reboot system is awesome! After a workout this is the best way to recover. 30 minutes of the Rapid Reboot system and I feel 110% the next day!

College and professional athletes utilize this system so they must be on to something!
Shipped out quickly, fast customer service response, and we’re super pleased with our rower. Thanks so much!
Quick delivery, incredible products! Thank you so much!
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 7th January 2021
I love the product! I've used Keiser equipment in a gym for years and they make really great quality products.

I had a good experience. I was kept informed of everything as it was happening which I appreciated. I had an excellent experience with Recovery for Athletes and would recommend them to others.
The experience through all the process was good. I just got one question, where can i find the warranty for the product i purchased.
The theragun pro i purchased works great, but the batteries last much shorter than it says even though i charged them carefully as specified.
This would a 5 star review except for the horrible experience we had with the technician for assembly. See below for additional details.
Hi Katie,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. Hayes actually brought up your order in our team meeting today and we will no longer be using that technician in the Nebraska area. Once again, we are SO sorry about this and will not let it happen again.
You have been great. There was an issue with updates for my initial order, however that's all been sorted out. Everything arrived in excellent condition and is working great!
I am very happy with the new massager.
I would love to rate this bike and I'm looking forward to riding it. BUT, i have not received it yet. I will let you know, if it ever gets delivered.
Better than expected! We looked at more expensive ones but chose this. It works terrific and excellent value for money!
Fast shipping and very good communication regarding my order! The rower was well boxed and arrived quickly and in great condition.
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 2nd January 2021 Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
Great company! We knew what we wanted and Recovery for Athletes made it happen. Shipping was quick and service was top notch!
Prompt service and communication. Thank you!
These guys are amazing !! after i pay off my purchase will buy some other stuff i need . Best customer service plenty of follow emails if any problems with the mx 80 and mx 55 I purchase . You guys get TWO THUMBS WAY-UP .. IF I HAD THREE THUMBS YOUD GET THAT ONE TOO !
We love the rabbit respond recovery system we bought. Staff at the recovery for athletes are wonderful answering questions. The product came within a few days. Made it right before Christmas. Thank you happy new year
Recovery for Athletes is rated 4.78 based on 375 reviews