Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

Telephone
Maria
"I m very happy!"
Marcelle
"RCA IS A HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL OPERATION PROVIDING A WIDE RANGE OF TREATMENTS FOR FACE AND WHOLE. BODY USING THE LATEST PROVEN MACHINES AND TECHNIQUE TO DELIVER BEST OUTCOME GOR CLIENTS"
"Once again I was very happy with the treatment I received at RCOA. The nurse Kelly was fabulous, very gentle & educational about the Botox and also other areas that I asked about using Botox in so she then did my crows lines. Kelly also introduced me to a fabulous vitamin A cream that is to be used 3x per week, it was out of stock, so when I Call next week to order she has put it on my file so I know what to order. I felt very safe in her professional care! This is the one of the very comforting things about the George Street centre, I have had Botox done with 2 doctors and also nurses and received the same level of fabulous care and treatment every time! The professional staff are truly outstanding! The fantastic Girl who I always order my products over the phone, was able to help me purchase more products last Friday & she also introduced me to your makeup line and I purchased the fabulous primer! This Girl has red beautiful hair, apologises I cannot think of her name, but every time I deal with your business she gives me 5 star service and nothing is ever a bother for her, she has amazing customer service and is extremely professional both on the phone! Honestly I regard her as the face of your business and it is due to the level of service she provides me and the fabulous products that she has educated me on and then I have purchased that I will always return time & time again! I will also have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Facial Regivination Clinic, to my Family, friend’s, Neighbor’s & college’s! I am extremely grateful that I was recommend by my friend many years ago to come to George Steet! Word of mouth is a fabulous form of advertising!"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Offer more packages or discount options"
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Lovely clinic and setting. Staff are polite. However the lady I used to go to has left. I got the same amount injected as I always do and this time it has not had the same effect so pretty dissapointed given it isn't a cheap procedure. The lady I saw didn't seem to put it in the same places and was quite rough when injecting."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Clean and professional reception staff friendly"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"The Dr was lovely but the receptionist was really rude."
How did you hear about us? Walk-By
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"A bit too much pressure to undertake additional treatments but overall a good service."
How did you hear about us? Online (website, social media)
How long have you been a customer of our company? This is my first purchase
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"I have been satisfied with the actual surgery performed by Dr. Ruch although I’m still waiting for the promised full results. At the same time I have been only mildly satisfied with the remaining services by the clinic. The support for the patient, especially after the surgery, has been disjointed and only few are sufficiently caring or effective to work. In addition, at no time I was advised that the post surgery treatment is not included in the overall price I paid for the surgery. As the result I’m of the view that I haven’t received the value for money and won’t be using or recommend your clinic to anyone."
How long have you been a customer of our company? 1 - 2 years
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"We were five minutes late for an appointment and were bumped by the next appointment for the laser machine making us wait for 20min. I had been in conversation with reception about running late and was not informed that our spot was being given away. Had I known this was an issue we could have run!! The next appointment was allowed in early when reception knew we were only minutes away which was pretty annoying and no one was informed - including the doctor who chose to chat with us in his rooms rather than bags our spot with the laser machine. Had he known we were about to be queue jumped, he might have taken us straight in."
How did you hear about us? Word of Mouth / Referral
How long have you been a customer of our company? Six months to a year
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Nurse kelly was abrupt & told me to ‘calm down’ when I told her I only wanted minimal Botox injections & no fillers etc! I was quite shocked at this comment - I also asked if it was true that some practises use saline with Botox - she replied sternly that of course saline is used as Botox is a gas & we wouldn’t be able to draw back on the syringe if no saline was used. I found her manner very abrasive."
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"I love the clinic and people but it is way too expensive. It’s become unaffordable and prices range so drastically different each time I go from $116-$530! It doesn’t make sense. So unfortunately I will be looking for another place that isn’t so inconsistent. It’s a shame as it didn’t used to be like this."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"I prefer to have my treatments with Robyn as the experience with her is always perfect"
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"I have been a few times already and had great results. This time I got bruising and the effects have come in straightaway and it doesn’t feel or look as natural as I have had done with a previous nurse."
Hi Natasha, thank you for your feedback. Our Clinical Director has tried to contact you this morning. Please call us at your convenience. RCA Team
How long have you been a customer of our company? 3 or more years
"Have spent thousands with little result."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"I make an appointment & then they send me texts the day before saying if I don't text that I still want the appointment, they will automatically cancel it. I have missed this text before from being in a marathon meeting. I MADE THE APPOINTMENT. Why would you cancel it?? Especially without hearing from me. I'm currently looking to switch because of this and phone calls asking where I am before I'm even late. Get over yourselves."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"I’ve had a good experience with Frazer lite but a poor experience with Botox - the older male doctor I saw for Botox didn’t listen to what I wanted, gave me few options, didn’t really answer my questions, I felt like he was patronising, not listening, and all about making the maximum amount of money- it was also very different to the email sent out about how the clinic is all about natural injectables - he seemed to think frozen was good? My forehead has also been itchy since I had the injections which has never happened before, would not return to see that male doctor"
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.68 based on 315 reviews