Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

254 George Street, ,

There didn’t seem to be much personalised care compared to my previous lady, who I really trusted.
Staff were very nice!
After last treatment my face was excessively bruised , much more than before and expected
Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear of the bruising you received. I have asked your provider to get in contact to discuss your results further.
Good experience so far. Very accommodating. Only feedback is my treatment result improvements seem to be slow. I might do another round of sessions again. But yeah I’m seeing as it goes.
I am not 100% satisfied with the results.
Hi Mariane, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are not satisfied fully and we would like the opportunity to rectify this. As mentioned on the phone call this morning, we would love to see you in the clinic to see if we can assist you further. If you change your mind, please contact our Client Services Manager on 1300 88 99 35 to make that appointment.
After a procedure that I spent more then $ 1.000 I came back to check the bad result and I was charge for $208. If the result was not good enough, why I should pay for that? I am very disappointed with this.
Hi Mari, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with your results. We would like the opportunity to see you in the clinic so that we can turn this around for you. Please contact our Client Services Manager on 1300 88 99 35 to make your appointment.
I enjoyed seeking kellie. She was lovely to deal with. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the rest of the injectors.
Over promised, under delivered, mis described pain intensity and duration. Poor value for money.
Used to love coming here, but the last visit I didn’t even get a chance to say what I wanted and as a result ended up not getting what I was after. 90% of the conversation was trying to push other expensive treatments and products on me. When I tried to ask whether it can be rectified I was quickly shot down. Will now have to go elsewhere to get it rectified and spend lots more money :( It’s a pity as it was a place I used to trust but this is now gone.
Thank you for your time this morning to go through your recent experience. Please accept my apologies and I hope that we will see you in the near future.
Very nice staff, however they gave me 2 different compression garment sizes and once I said which one fit better I was told I needed to buy another instead of exchanging the larger size. Compression garment started breaking after 6 days even though I wore it properly.
Hi Lara, Please contact Nurse Jenny on 1300889935 to discuss. Thankyou
The treatment plan suggested was good. But the cost is not an affordable one .
Hi Sreena, Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on having the latest technology with highly trained staff to provide to the best results.
I would appreciate if reception could claim the Medicare.
The service by the team is fantastic. Unfortunately the three treatments I advised to have did absolutely nothing.
Hi Anne, Client service will be in contact with you. Thankyou
The past two treatments I had I felt the procedure was for a longer period and more time taken on problem areas. This time I felt the procedure was rushed and as yet don’t seem to see any improvement. I am spending a lot of money for each procedure. So want to ensure time is taken on problem areas so I am not spending more money for additional treatments. Thank you.
Dr was nice and professional and clinic was clean and modern. I was just waiting in the waiting area for a significant amount of time past my initial booking
Thank you for your feedback, we pride ourselves in taking the time for each and every client. We appreciate your patience and we look forward to welcoming you into our clinic again soon.
The service was fantastic at the time and so helpful, but unfortunately I haven't yet seen any improvement in my skin.
Thank you for your feedback. Please contact the clinic direct if we can assist with a review of your skin?
Industrial assembly line experience. Get the job done with no personal touch or tailored solutions.
Thank you for your comment and sorry to hear that we failed to deliver to your expectations.
Botox feel painful and itchy. Concrete like feeling. Wanted to get fillers, was advised not to instead suggested a more expensive treatment. Bought expensive creams I was probably brainwashed in buying them because apparently better than expensive creams on the market. Very dissatisfied with sensation on my forehead, I hope it goes away.
Hi Maria, thank you for your feedback. It was nice to chat to you a short time ago and I can confirm your follow appointment has been brought forward to see Dr Cussell. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Good service good outcome follow up service would have been nuce
The service was ok. However, It would be better if the clinic could’ve notified me earlier that my therapist was gonna be someone else. Not found out when I already arrived for my appointment, this left me no options but accepted it. Thanks.
We apologise that the provider you booked with was unavailable on this occasion, we do have processes and procedures in place to keep clients informed of any service changes, however there are sometimes exceptional circumstances that can result in an unavoidable change. We hope to see you back in clinic soon with your usual provider.
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.67 based on 920 reviews