Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 7th April 2020
Kylie Riddell
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 17th January 2019
Jadie
More Photos & Videos
Good service good outcome follow up service would have been nuce
The service was ok. However, It would be better if the clinic could’ve notified me earlier that my therapist was gonna be someone else. Not found out when I already arrived for my appointment, this left me no options but accepted it. Thanks.
We apologise that the provider you booked with was unavailable on this occasion, we do have processes and procedures in place to keep clients informed of any service changes, however there are sometimes exceptional circumstances that can result in an unavoidable change.

We hope to see you back in clinic soon with your usual provider.
I didn’t have any services done but I went for a consultation for lip fillers. The doctor I saw was professional but not very warm or friendly. He rushed through what would happen in the procedure and then asked if I wanted to go ahead. I get that he probably does it a million times a day but for a first time client who has never had any injectables, it would have been nice to feel more comforted. Not sure if I would have treatment here as it wasn’t the nicest experience.
I felt mislead by the advice I received from your technician .. I was advised originally that I would only need 1-3 treatments at worst but then discovered I may need up to 6 or more which I was only told on my third visit. Had I have known this information upfront I would not have gone ahead with this spend and spent in excess of $700.. basically I have had no results and spent a lot of money.
Friendly consultants and overall good service. However, I’m not sure if the treatments are working. I’ve done 5 out of the 6 laser treatments hoping to remove some keratin buildup on my face, pore reduction and smooth out some uneven skin surface on my nose. I feel like nothing much has changed.
I didn’t feel confident enough to go with a treatment that it doesn’t have photos and not even the doc could show me some of the job and results.
the costs of treatment is never transparent or how much toxic is used and I feel uncomfortable having to ask the price.
Offer more packages or discount options
Hi El, thank you for your feedback.

Our focus is always to deliver the best value for money on our treatments and services rather than simply the cheapest price.

However we do offer package pricing on most services which is designed to deliver an effective program of treatment for best results at a very competitive price. Please enquire about this during your complimentary consultation.

Also from time to time we do run promotions, take a look at our current specials: https://www.rejuvaustralia.com.au/specials/, or subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to https://www.rejuvaustralia.com.au/newsletter/ be notified.
Lovely clinic and setting. Staff are polite. However the lady I used to go to has left. I got the same amount injected as I always do and this time it has not had the same effect so pretty dissapointed given it isn't a cheap procedure.
The lady I saw didn't seem to put it in the same places and was quite rough when injecting.
Clean and professional reception staff friendly
The Dr was lovely but the receptionist was really rude.
A bit too much pressure to undertake additional treatments but overall a good service.
I have been satisfied with the actual surgery performed by Dr. Ruch although I’m still waiting for the promised full results. At the same time I have been only mildly satisfied with the remaining services by the clinic. The support for the patient, especially after the surgery, has been disjointed and only few are sufficiently caring or effective to work. In addition, at no time I was advised that the post surgery treatment is not included in the overall price I paid for the surgery. As the result I’m of the view that I haven’t received the value for money and won’t be using or recommend your clinic to anyone.
We were five minutes late for an appointment and were bumped by the next appointment for the laser machine making us wait for 20min. I had been in conversation with reception about running late and was not informed that our spot was being given away. Had I known this was an issue we could have run!! The next appointment was allowed in early when reception knew we were only minutes away which was pretty annoying and no one was informed - including the doctor who chose to chat with us in his rooms rather than bags our spot with the laser machine. Had he known we were about to be queue jumped, he might have taken us straight in.
Nurse kelly was abrupt & told me to ‘calm down’ when I told her I only wanted minimal Botox injections & no fillers etc! I was quite shocked at this comment - I also asked if it was true that some practises use saline with Botox - she replied sternly that of course saline is used as Botox is a gas & we wouldn’t be able to draw back on the syringe if no saline was used. I found her manner very abrasive.
I love the clinic and people but it is way too expensive. It’s become unaffordable and prices range so drastically different each time I go from $116-$530! It doesn’t make sense. So unfortunately I will be looking for another place that isn’t so inconsistent. It’s a shame as it didn’t used to be like this.
I prefer to have my treatments with Robyn as the experience with her is always perfect
I have been a few times already and had great results. This time I got bruising and the effects have come in straightaway and it doesn’t feel or look as natural as I have had done with a previous nurse.
Hi Natasha, thank you for your feedback. Our Clinical Director has tried to contact you this morning. Please call us at your convenience. RCA Team
Have spent thousands with little result.
I make an appointment & then they send me texts the day before saying if I don't text that I still want the appointment, they will automatically cancel it. I have missed this text before from being in a marathon meeting. I MADE THE APPOINTMENT. Why would you cancel it?? Especially without hearing from me. I'm currently looking to switch because of this and phone calls asking where I am before I'm even late. Get over yourselves.
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.63 based on 440 reviews