Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

254 George Street, ,

Excellent , useful explanations and very quick.
Thus far, fluids bought for application working better than any before! Looking forward to continuing treatment plan
The staff are friendly and the ultherapy was not painful
Danielle, Who did my Ultraformer does such an amazing job. . She demonatrates such experience in doing these treatments and I am so happy with the results. .
First girl wast good but then sent racheal in such has did me before she was great job
Very friendly staff Only bad thing was waiting for an extra 35 minutes longer then after my appointment was booked. I was lucky I did not have to be somewhere after my appointment Thank you
Excellent service with great results but still in the very expensive end of the pricing scale
Always professional and accommodating. Gave really good advice on options and realistic on what can be achieved.
My therapist was very professional and thorough and loved my facial
Nice people very professional
Thank you for your feedback.
I enjoy Kelly’s warm and approach to customers and her strong expertise.
Thank you for your feedback, we will pass this on to Nurse Kellie.
Always friendly & makes me feel comfortable.
Thank you for your feedback.
Very accommodating and friendly staff. Rachel is my consultant and I hope we can improve my skin condition. Thanks!
Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back into the clinic soon.
I do enjoy visiting the Barangaroo clinic. The staff are always friendly, accommodating and eager to help.
Hi Alana, Thank you for feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
No cover has been used on the examination bed. I think it’s necessary to do specialty at this time of the Covid situation
Hi Negin, Thank you for your feedback. For this particular service, After each client we disinfect the bed with hospital grade disinfectant to ensure we are taking care of our clients and staff wellbeing.
Professional and helpful staff.
Thank you for your feedback Maysa.
Great experience with Ivona Salopek. dr Cussel I experienced to be a bit pushy/salesy
Thank you for your feedback ! We will pass on your kind works to Ivona.
Friendly informative staff members
Thank you for your feedback Bradley.
Super friendly staff, always punctual and polite. Listen attentively to clients wishes and strive to achieve the best results for the client. Very expensive but the results are great the majority of the time.
Thank you for your feedback.
So disappointed that they no longer do skin cancer checks.
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.67 based on 922 reviews