Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

Telephone
Maria
"I m very happy!"
Marcelle
"RCA IS A HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL OPERATION PROVIDING A WIDE RANGE OF TREATMENTS FOR FACE AND WHOLE. BODY USING THE LATEST PROVEN MACHINES AND TECHNIQUE TO DELIVER BEST OUTCOME GOR CLIENTS"
"Once again I was very happy with the treatment I received at RCOA. The nurse Kelly was fabulous, very gentle & educational about the Botox and also other areas that I asked about using Botox in so she then did my crows lines. Kelly also introduced me to a fabulous vitamin A cream that is to be used 3x per week, it was out of stock, so when I Call next week to order she has put it on my file so I know what to order. I felt very safe in her professional care! This is the one of the very comforting things about the George Street centre, I have had Botox done with 2 doctors and also nurses and received the same level of fabulous care and treatment every time! The professional staff are truly outstanding! The fantastic Girl who I always order my products over the phone, was able to help me purchase more products last Friday & she also introduced me to your makeup line and I purchased the fabulous primer! This Girl has red beautiful hair, apologises I cannot think of her name, but every time I deal with your business she gives me 5 star service and nothing is ever a bother for her, she has amazing customer service and is extremely professional both on the phone! Honestly I regard her as the face of your business and it is due to the level of service she provides me and the fabulous products that she has educated me on and then I have purchased that I will always return time & time again! I will also have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Facial Regivination Clinic, to my Family, friend’s, Neighbor’s & college’s! I am extremely grateful that I was recommend by my friend many years ago to come to George Steet! Word of mouth is a fabulous form of advertising!"
How did you hear about us? Other
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"it is better if you could put a cotton pad between eyes and goggle, due to hygiene purpose"
How long have you been a customer of our company? 1 - 2 years
"Friendly, quick delivery. Only disappointment was not receiving a free 50ml bottle of SkinFit Ultra Shield Plus sun screen when I ordered the 100ml bottle. They must have run out of stock. Otherwise, very happy with the product."
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"Heiki is really good as she mainly help Chinese including me. and she answer my question whenever I call or send a message to her. howecer. the rest of receptionist is not really good. send out wrong appointment time and not sure what is going on when I called. refuse to take payment when I'm in the clinic and i have to make effort to come back again."
How did you hear about us? Word of Mouth / Referral
How long have you been a customer of our company? Six months to a year
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Very well organized. Nice staff."
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Reciptionist could be more friendly sometimes their greeting is not as friendly as one might like and seems a bit robotic in terms of services"
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"RCA always so professional. My consultant is Rachael n she’s the loveliest person you’ll ever meet. Also very experienced n knowledgeable, very attentive n ever so caring to one’s needs. I have been with RCA for the last year and very happy with their services . I would have given 5 Stars if it weren’t that they are quite pricey."
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Reciptionist sometimes I find could be more friendly in terms of greeting clients with smile and building rapport."
How did you hear about us? Word of Mouth / Referral
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"Caring professional advice and non surgical procedure. Dr Cussell is the best"
How did you hear about us? Other
"First class service"
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Efficient professional service. However I feel that there could be more client specific tailoring to treatments (what works for one may not work for all). I had substantial bruising in my face post fillers, and post treatment the lines on my face have not been removed but have rather just moved to a different part of my face. I think this could have been explained that this would happen pre treatment. My smile now looks weird. Botox on forehead frown worked very well though."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"The one thing I didn’t like when I purchased something online is I have no information on if and when it’s been posted and idea of arrival time. There is absolutely no info. I’m still wondering if it’s been sent."
Hi there,

We apologise if you have not received any information. You should receive confirmation of your order and it’s processing status the same day you place your order. Please could you email your order details to digital@rejuvaustralia.com.au and we can look in to it asap.

Many thanks.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Friendly and informed staff explained process clearly."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"RCA has fantastic customer service and seem to genuinely care about the treatment they give, rather than being another person to pass through the process. One area for improvement is a reduction to the feeling of being ‘up-sold’ i.e. the need to purchase expensive products to help with pre/post-laser prep/healing when there are less expensive products available that will work well. All in all however, a great organisation with great people."
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Lovely people calming reassuring, nurses a really nice, to the point all round great team and clinic"
How did you hear about us? Media (TV, Radio, Billboard)
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Great place to go staff are kind,caring & very professional thank you 😎"
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"The lady was kind and treat me well especially when she know my English not perfect. I feel loved towards her and find not too rough was gently apply the lazor on my whole face. I will give her 4 star and I will recommend her to my other friends if I would."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Friendly and professional services provided"
How long have you been a customer of our company? Six months to a year
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Happy with the service but not scoring 5 as I don’t have anything to compare it to."
"Presentation & humbleness"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Sarah is great and has provided me with very professional and caring advices. I was quite nervous before the treatment and Sarah supported me to relax and feel comfortable."
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.68 based on 315 reviews