Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 7th April 2020
Kylie Riddell
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 17th January 2019
Jadie
More Photos & Videos
Pragmatic sensible advice and approach
Hi Caroline, thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!
Professional experience and explanation of procedures being undertaken
We appreciate your feedback Nik
Better if Medicare / DVA were actioned within the clinic.
Excellent service etc nice place reasonable prices
I really like the Barangaroo clinic and love Kellie .i am so glad she is back.
The staff at Barangaroo are exceptional. I will never have a treatment at the other clinic again - all 4 stars to B’roo. So much more relaxed and welcoming.
Nice service!
Good for fillers
Service was good, price a bit expensive compare to other clinic. Haven’t see the result yet, hope it works
Friendliness and timeliness
Very pleasant, caring, attentive Doctor and his nursing gals.They enjoy their work!!
The service was good, everything was explained well and the Doctor and assisting nurse were wonderful. The service would have been even better if:
- someone was on reception when I arrived. My appointment was early in the morning and I was a little nervous waiting in a quiet unattended reception so a friendly face and a cuppa would have been nice. I was offered tea later when the reception team arrived for work.
- a follow up call a few days later to check how I was feeling and if I had questions would have been appreciated.
Very good dr to perform the injection, however the receptionist was abit slow.
it is better if you could put a cotton pad between eyes and goggle, due to hygiene purpose
Friendly, quick delivery. Only disappointment was not receiving a free 50ml bottle of SkinFit Ultra Shield Plus sun screen when I ordered the 100ml bottle. They must have run out of stock. Otherwise, very happy with the product.
Heiki is really good as she mainly help Chinese including me. and she answer my question whenever I call or send a message to her. howecer. the rest of receptionist is not really good. send out wrong appointment time and not sure what is going on when I called. refuse to take payment when I'm in the clinic and i have to make effort to come back again.
Very well organized. Nice staff.
Thank you.
Reciptionist could be more friendly sometimes their greeting is not as friendly as one might like and seems a bit robotic in terms of services
RCA always so professional.
My consultant is Rachael n she’s the loveliest person you’ll ever meet. Also very experienced n knowledgeable, very attentive n ever so caring to one’s needs.
I have been with RCA for the last year and very happy with their services .
I would have given 5 Stars if it weren’t that they are quite pricey.
Reciptionist sometimes I find could be more friendly in terms of greeting clients with smile and building rapport.
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.63 based on 440 reviews