Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

Based on 1,066 reviews
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

digital@rejuvaustralia.com.au

254 George Street

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy
Don’t ever purchase their skin products. If you do and you are showing reaction to it, the process of returning it is impossible.. I went back 3 times to see the doctor to discuss the reaction the product gave me with no luck (they simply didn’t want to give me a refund and told me I have to see the doctor and tell him about reactions. it was a waste of time. – why couldn’t this be done over the phone is another subject) At the end I gifted their product worth $130 back to the reception. $130 went to the bin. Very poor customer service. I regret giving them over $3000 worth of business and referral. Never again.
I will not be coming back again after the high pressure selling by the owner. Terrible experience.
I didn’t feel confident enough to go with a treatment that it doesn’t have photos and not even the doc could show me some of the job and results.
Doctor didn't listen to me, kept suggesting treatments that didn't solve my problem and talked over me when I tried to ask a question. He kept telling me how large I was (I'm a size 12) and told me if I was skinnier with less cellulite the treatments would be cheaper. Girls at the front desk had so much plastic surgery it was quite off putting. Not a good experience.
I had an ultraformer treatment. I did my first ultraformer in HK 6 months ago. My major concern is under eye bag and jawlines. My jawline was tighter after treatment in hk. I had my second treatment with Rejuvenation clinic sydney 6 months later. But my jawline sacks and are less defined after the treatment...
Very clean and very professional
Very happy again with my latest treatment. As always Maria is amazing in her professionalism and kindness. Thank you again! See you soon!
Quick and easy and the staff are great.
I went for 1 session of laser depigmentation therapy. During the session, the doctor said, "There's a spot on your neck, do you want me to do that too?" without telling me that it would cost $200 more! I didn't find out until I went to pay afterwards. Also, the therapy caused bright red scabs all over my face for 1.5 weeks. But the worst part is that, even now 3 weeks later, my face looks WORSE than it did before the therapy. The two black spots are lighter, but the many brown spots are no better and now pink, which makes them more visible. I'm never going back. TL; DR: Charged me $200 more than quote without warning. Overall cosmetic effect is worse after treatment.
I had botox in three areas on the 25/05: -Crows fit -Fore head -Frown 2 weeks afterwards I was not happy with the results and sent a picture and requested the Dr. To have a look. Yesterday I attended to the clinic. Even I had an appointment, they made me wait for 45 minutes. The doctor checking was not the one that performed the treatment. I express her my concerns. I have had botox several times before and the result was always good. Her answer back was that with a soft smile everything looked fine. She did not even made the effort to approach to me to check. My left side also moves visible less. She said that I was getting old, I am getting more wrinkles, my face is falling and that is the best they could do... Pay 660 AUD to hear that... Overall very bad experience. Will not recommend, will never come back. *Questions like if I am staying in Australia and that comments like I am lucky to be here are very rude.
Thank you for your feedback and I’m sorry to see that we have left you dissatisfied. I have left 2 voicemails if you could return my call so that I can assist you in resolving the matter.
Amazing team and staff
Robyn is warm and friendly and creates a very natural look for my Botox
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Beautiful photo thank you for sharing, and thank you for your kind words we will pass them on to Robyn.
I spent 655dollars on product, but my credict card was charged another 10 dollars the next day, I will cancel the transaction for the 10 dollars, but please check your system! How come this could happen to your customer
Hi Xian, thank you for visiting us. Please contact your bank to dispute the $10 charge as we do not store your credit card details to reuse again. Please feel from to contact our Client Service Manager (Steven Hamilton) if we can assist further.
I left a message for Dr Cussell to call me back over a week ago and still haven't heard anything back. After paying $150 for a consultation I feel very ripped off
Hi Evan, I apologise for the initial delay in communication, however I can see a follow-up consultation with Dr Cussell was arranged. Kind regards, Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
I felt mislead by the advice I received from your technician .. I was advised originally that I would only need 1-3 treatments at worst but then discovered I may need up to 6 or more which I was only told on my third visit. Had I have known this information upfront I would not have gone ahead with this spend and spent in excess of $700.. basically I have had no results and spent a lot of money.
The service was good, everything was explained well and the Doctor and assisting nurse were wonderful. The service would have been even better if: - someone was on reception when I arrived. My appointment was early in the morning and I was a little nervous waiting in a quiet unattended reception so a friendly face and a cuppa would have been nice. I was offered tea later when the reception team arrived for work. - a follow up call a few days later to check how I was feeling and if I had questions would have been appreciated.
the costs of treatment is never transparent or how much toxic is used and I feel uncomfortable having to ask the price.
Offer more packages or discount options
Hi El, thank you for your feedback. Our focus is always to deliver the best value for money on our treatments and services rather than simply the cheapest price. However we do offer package pricing on most services which is designed to deliver an effective program of treatment for best results at a very competitive price. Please enquire about this during your complimentary consultation. Also from time to time we do run promotions, take a look at our current specials: https://www.rejuvaustralia.com.au/specials/, or subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to https://www.rejuvaustralia.com.au/newsletter/ be notified.
Lovely clinic and setting. Staff are polite. However the lady I used to go to has left. I got the same amount injected as I always do and this time it has not had the same effect so pretty dissapointed given it isn't a cheap procedure. The lady I saw didn't seem to put it in the same places and was quite rough when injecting.
Reception/admin at front need to ensure paid invoices, for all specialists, have all the neccessary details for medicare claim rebate as unable to do online. Had to go into medicare centre. They had to call reception for gp referral & other details that should have been on the receipt. Claim rebate on spot in clinic is always professional especially for the cost of specialist services. Dr was 5 star.
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.7 based on 1,066 reviews