Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy
I was so impressed with my experience here after being to a few different clinics. The staff were so in tune with my needs and by no means rushed over anything. All the staff I had contact with were so professional, supportive, clear and did all they could to make me feel comfortable. I would recommend this clinic absolutely
Maria is great at what she does. I’m always happy after every visit. P/S: She makes my laser sessions less painful !
Had a really good experience. Was very happy with the final result. And the cost were fair and reasonable enough that I would come back again. Overall, highly recommended to anyone thinking of using RCA
Ask for Ivona! She did my botox and lip fillers. I have had lip fillers done at least four times before and they used to always swell for weeks. Ivona is incredible: she used a specific technique that made sure there was little to no swelling and the most natural looking result I have ever had. Incredible. She really takes the time to talk through all procedures and options, reassured me of the process but I had to see it to believe it. I highly recommend her to anyone - she actually looks at YOUR face, knows what looks best and works and gives her dedicated attention. LOVE
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
Very professional and the staff are excellent
Very helpful with information
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
The experience was first class from the minute I walked in. Friendly, caring staff and my doctor was a pro at my injections.. so quick and painless in comparison to other places I’ve been. Customer for life.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
I have been going to the rejuvenation clinic for years, and am always happy with the work they do. Very professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them to anyone.
Thank you for the kind feedback Lisa, that's wonderful to hear from a long-time customer. If you do recommend us to anyone don't forget to mention our referral scheme and you could save on your next visit!
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
I’m very happy with my treatment plus the way they greet you and their services are amazing.
Thank you so much for the kind feedback.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
Fast professional and friendly would definitely return.
Thank you for your feedback.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
I’m absolutely thrilled after my appointment with Dr Maryam Ronagh Everything about the treatment was excellent. She is a friendly, gentle and reassuring doctor who made the experience an extremely positive one I’m delighted with the results and will always return to her in the future I highly recommend the RCA and I wouldn’t go anywhere else
Thank you so much for the amazing feedback Elizabeth, Dr Ronagh will be thrilled to hear this - If you do recommend us to anyone don't forget to mention our referral scheme and you could save on your next visit!
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
This clinic lives up to its name - I have been rejuvenated!
This is our mission Dominique, thanks for the kind feedback!
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
I went to see Nurse Kellie for a lip filler and I would highly recommend her. She made me feel very comfortable, she's very nice and easy to talk to. She did a great job and would definitely see her again.
Thank you for the kind feedback, we will pass it on to Nurse Kellie as it will make her day, we hope to see you again soon.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
Beautiful person she knows what she’s doing
Thank you for your feedback.
Very impressed with the thorough examination.
Great service as always
Very nice and friendly staffs
Amazing team and staff
Extremely professional and helpful staff.
Very impressed with the thoroughness of the examination for any potential skin cancers.
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.63 based on 415 reviews