Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy
Marcelle
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 31st July 2019
Marcelle
More Photos & Videos
Although i booked in an appointment and got there on time, the doctor made me wait 30minutes when he wasn’t even with any patient and there were no other patients but myself left in the clinic. He did not even apologise for making me wait that long.
Thank you for your feedback and I apologize if your experience did not meet expectations. We pride ourselves on service delivery but it seems we may have dropped the ball this time. Apologies again :(
I had an ultraformer treatment. I did my first ultraformer in HK 6 months ago. My major concern is under eye bag and jawlines. My jawline was tighter after treatment in hk. I had my second treatment with Rejuvenation clinic sydney 6 months later. But my jawline sacks and are less defined after the treatment...
Reception/admin at front need to ensure paid invoices, for all specialists, have all the neccessary details for medicare claim rebate as unable to do online. Had to go into medicare centre. They had to call reception for gp referral & other details that should have been on the receipt. Claim rebate on spot in clinic is always professional especially for the cost of specialist services.
Dr was 5 star.
New consultant not as experienced Liz.

Treatment didn’t work properly. Will have to go in again. Pay more money. Just to get this treatment done correctly.
My experience was not as expected.
As it was my first visit, I wasn’t knowledgeable on the service offered. I asked the beauty consultant on how it differs from other clinics and received the answer, ours is just better. She didn’t seem to elaborate much on it even after I asked her how is it better. After that, I asked which treatment would be best suitable. I came seeking for a treatment for my acne breakout but she only suggested one of their peels. She didn’t explain much on why she’d recommend it over the hydra facial.
Going with her suggestion, I proceed to do the treatment immediately. Towards the end of the treatment (which was most shocking to me), the beauty consultant was trying to hard sell all of their products to me. She remained adamant that their products were the best (which, I didn’t mind her having confidence in the product she sold) but when I asked her about how I could add their products in my current skincare routine (my toner) and she told me that if you used our products, you don’t even need to use a toner.
Perhaps the visit may be better if I didn’t had this encounter.
The treatment was pretty good. In a span of two weeks, I could see that my skin was brighter but it didn’t do much difference for my acne.
Hi Kimberly,

We are glad to hear you noticed a tangible improvement to your skin following your peel.

However, we are sorry your expectations regarding your acne breakout were not met. Acne can be an extremely problematic condition to treat and commonly requires a combination of products and treatments over a long period of time.

Whilst a peel does form part of the treatment programme we would not typically expect a significant visual difference after a single treatment which is why our recommendation was a repeat treatment after 4 weeks supplemented with specific products.

We apologise if you feel your expectations were not managed in this regard, however we have delivered excellent results to thousands of clients with tailored treatments plans (https://www.rejuvaustralia.com.au/gallery/skin-improvement/active-acne/) and would love to welcome you back to one of our clinics if you decide to proceed with any further treatment.

Kind regards,
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
This is the second time I ordered online and it has taken close to two weeks to even deliver my order. This isn't acceptable as it's within the CBD.
The clinic manager was very friendly and helpful. Doctor was rude.
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.64 based on 499 reviews