Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

Telephone
Maria
"I m very happy!"
Marcelle
"RCA IS A HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL OPERATION PROVIDING A WIDE RANGE OF TREATMENTS FOR FACE AND WHOLE. BODY USING THE LATEST PROVEN MACHINES AND TECHNIQUE TO DELIVER BEST OUTCOME GOR CLIENTS"
"Once again I was very happy with the treatment I received at RCOA. The nurse Kelly was fabulous, very gentle & educational about the Botox and also other areas that I asked about using Botox in so she then did my crows lines. Kelly also introduced me to a fabulous vitamin A cream that is to be used 3x per week, it was out of stock, so when I Call next week to order she has put it on my file so I know what to order. I felt very safe in her professional care! This is the one of the very comforting things about the George Street centre, I have had Botox done with 2 doctors and also nurses and received the same level of fabulous care and treatment every time! The professional staff are truly outstanding! The fantastic Girl who I always order my products over the phone, was able to help me purchase more products last Friday & she also introduced me to your makeup line and I purchased the fabulous primer! This Girl has red beautiful hair, apologises I cannot think of her name, but every time I deal with your business she gives me 5 star service and nothing is ever a bother for her, she has amazing customer service and is extremely professional both on the phone! Honestly I regard her as the face of your business and it is due to the level of service she provides me and the fabulous products that she has educated me on and then I have purchased that I will always return time & time again! I will also have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Facial Regivination Clinic, to my Family, friend’s, Neighbor’s & college’s! I am extremely grateful that I was recommend by my friend many years ago to come to George Steet! Word of mouth is a fabulous form of advertising!"
How long have you been a customer of our company? This is my first purchase
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Reception/admin at front need to ensure paid invoices, for all specialists, have all the neccessary details for medicare claim rebate as unable to do online. Had to go into medicare centre. They had to call reception for gp referral & other details that should have been on the receipt. Claim rebate on spot in clinic is always professional especially for the cost of specialist services. Dr was 5 star."
How did you hear about us? Word of Mouth / Referral
How long have you been a customer of our company? 3 or more years
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"New consultant not as experienced Liz. Treatment didn’t work properly. Will have to go in again. Pay more money. Just to get this treatment done correctly."
How did you hear about us? Online (website, social media)
How long have you been a customer of our company? This is my first purchase
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"My experience was not as expected. As it was my first visit, I wasn’t knowledgeable on the service offered. I asked the beauty consultant on how it differs from other clinics and received the answer, ours is just better. She didn’t seem to elaborate much on it even after I asked her how is it better. After that, I asked which treatment would be best suitable. I came seeking for a treatment for my acne breakout but she only suggested one of their peels. She didn’t explain much on why she’d recommend it over the hydra facial. Going with her suggestion, I proceed to do the treatment immediately. Towards the end of the treatment (which was most shocking to me), the beauty consultant was trying to hard sell all of their products to me. She remained adamant that their products were the best (which, I didn’t mind her having confidence in the product she sold) but when I asked her about how I could add their products in my current skincare routine (my toner) and she told me that if you used our products, you don’t even need to use a toner. Perhaps the visit may be better if I didn’t had this encounter. The treatment was pretty good. In a span of two weeks, I could see that my skin was brighter but it didn’t do much difference for my acne."
Hi Kimberly,

We are glad to hear you noticed a tangible improvement to your skin following your peel.

However, we are sorry your expectations regarding your acne breakout were not met. Acne can be an extremely problematic condition to treat and commonly requires a combination of products and treatments over a long period of time.

Whilst a peel does form part of the treatment programme we would not typically expect a significant visual difference after a single treatment which is why our recommendation was a repeat treatment after 4 weeks supplemented with specific products.

We apologise if you feel your expectations were not managed in this regard, however we have delivered excellent results to thousands of clients with tailored treatments plans (https://www.rejuvaustralia.com.au/gallery/skin-improvement/active-acne/) and would love to welcome you back to one of our clinics if you decide to proceed with any further treatment.

Kind regards,
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
How long have you been a customer of our company? 3 or more years
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"This is the second time I ordered online and it has taken close to two weeks to even deliver my order. This isn't acceptable as it's within the CBD."
How did you hear about us? Other
How long have you been a customer of our company? Less than six months
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"The clinic manager was very friendly and helpful. Doctor was rude."
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.68 based on 315 reviews