Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy

How long have you been a customer of our company? Less than six months
"Friendly team and great customer service."
How long have you been a customer of our company? This is my first purchase
"I thought it very professional and the staff were excellent makeing me feel safe and comfortable they were very friendly yay go team πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€"
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
How did you hear about us? Other
How long have you been a customer of our company? Less than six months
"The clinic manager was very friendly and helpful. Doctor was rude."
How long have you been a customer of our company? 3 or more years
"Excellent service with friendly staff I would highly recommend to my friends"
How long have you been a customer of our company? Less than six months
"Extremely professional and using the latest technology. Right in the centre of CBD so walking distance. Beautiful clinic and they are always very flexible"
How long have you been a customer of our company? 3 or more years
"Wonderful as always. Thanks team x"
How long have you been a customer of our company? 3 or more years
"Wonderful clinic!! Very professional, friendly and experienced in what they do!"
How long have you been a customer of our company? 1 - 2 years
"Excellent service and friendly staff!"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
How did you hear about us? Media (TV, Radio, Billboard)
How long have you been a customer of our company? 3 or more years
"Like rejuvenation clinic always happy with results & staff are so nice & friendly thankyou to Dr Cassell & his team..."
How long have you been a customer of our company? This is my first purchase
"Wonderful staff and wonderful results!!"
How long have you been a customer of our company? Six months to a year
"Sarah is a wonderful therapist who always listens to my concerns and is patient in discussing alternative solutions. I am comfortable throughout the course of my treatment and very happy with the result."
How long have you been a customer of our company? Six months to a year
"RCA is the best clinic in Sydney! If you want best results and professional staff caring for you RCA is the only place. I visited other clinics in the past but I won’t change Sally or all the other clinicians @ RCA. Every time I visit George St or Barangaroo clinic my skin looks amazing!!!!!"
How long have you been a customer of our company? This is my first purchase
"Very friendly and professional service provided, however I did have to wait a while despite being on time."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
How did you hear about us? Media (TV, Radio, Billboard)
"Anna is very nice. She explained everything making everything clear."
How long have you been a customer of our company? This is my first purchase
"Awful service at a premium price"
Hi there, we have noted your feedback and have arranged a meeting with our Clinical Director to address any concerns.
How long have you been a customer of our company? 3 or more years
"Anna Vinogradova is a wonderful clinician and takes care of clients very well with regular follow up about the skin condition after the treatment."
How long have you been a customer of our company? 1 - 2 years
"Endlessly good service"
How long have you been a customer of our company? This is my first purchase
"After receiving an email about Xmas Promotion injectables from $387 I decided to call & make a booking. I saw Dr Cussell who spoke very fast about lots of procedures & products RCA provide long story short he worked out how many units I needed & quoted me $590. I asked about the promotion which he seemed not to have any knowledge of & offered me 8 units free of charge $490 well I came this far & everything seemed very professional (looks can be very deceiving as I later found out) Dr Cussell then injected me only a few jabs that's was it. I hadn't even paid my bill at reception & he was running out the door. I made my 2 week review appointment & left feeling very unsure & cheated out of $490. 1 week later called the clinic absolutely no change. I was told it will happen before your 2week review Ok 2 weeks up still no change. Dr Cussell on holiday He must of been running out to catch a flight with the help of my dollars. I see Dr Ronagh with my photos I took before absolutely no change. She then went to have a look at my file none to be found SURPRISE!!! Her conclusion was not enough product used & maybe he didn't use botox but the other brand. So now she quotes me $ 204 dollars to rectify their mistake!!!! I argued the point & after consulting with reception the offer came down to $104 Ok, she then drew some lines on my face & forehead and started injecting my face with a lot more care & about double the jabs 2 weeks ago paid my money & left. The next day a strong visible change 1 week later great result. NOW I SAY....if with $ 204 quote which I paid $104 delivered fantastic results WHY did I need 40 units at $590 & had NO RESULTS only & bruising over my left eye WHY????? RIP OFF plain & simple . My recommendation DON'T USE RCA..... IT'S all show. Beware of their smiling faces & understanding manner it's all an act to SUCK YOU IN."
We are very sorry to hear you had a less than satisfactory experience at our clinic.

Our treatments are tailored to each individual and our post treatment reviews are designed to ensure clients leave with a fantastic result as people can have different responses to treatment.

However it is never our intention for a patient to leave without being confident and fully informed of the service they have received.

As your feedback concerns clinical aspects of your treatment we would like to invite you back to speak with Dr Cussell to address your concerns. We will be in contact shortly to arrange an appointment.
How long have you been a customer of our company? This is my first purchase
"A godsend......literally a life saver....."
How long have you been a customer of our company? This is my first purchase
"From the moment we stepped into the clinic, we were greeted with sincere customer service. The receptionist went over and above to provide us with information and create our initial consultation. Our technician during our consult was incredibly knowledgeable and thorough and we felt completely comfortable moving forward. The treatment was excellent. Immediate results. Thoroughly impressed. Wished I lived in Sydney so I could frequent for regular appointments. 5 star in every level."
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.66 based on 73 reviews