Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy

Maria
"I m very happy!"
Marcelle
"RCA IS A HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL OPERATION PROVIDING A WIDE RANGE OF TREATMENTS FOR FACE AND WHOLE. BODY USING THE LATEST PROVEN MACHINES AND TECHNIQUE TO DELIVER BEST OUTCOME GOR CLIENTS"
"Once again I was very happy with the treatment I received at RCOA. The nurse Kelly was fabulous, very gentle & educational about the Botox and also other areas that I asked about using Botox in so she then did my crows lines. Kelly also introduced me to a fabulous vitamin A cream that is to be used 3x per week, it was out of stock, so when I Call next week to order she has put it on my file so I know what to order. I felt very safe in her professional care! This is the one of the very comforting things about the George Street centre, I have had Botox done with 2 doctors and also nurses and received the same level of fabulous care and treatment every time! The professional staff are truly outstanding! The fantastic Girl who I always order my products over the phone, was able to help me purchase more products last Friday & she also introduced me to your makeup line and I purchased the fabulous primer! This Girl has red beautiful hair, apologises I cannot think of her name, but every time I deal with your business she gives me 5 star service and nothing is ever a bother for her, she has amazing customer service and is extremely professional both on the phone! Honestly I regard her as the face of your business and it is due to the level of service she provides me and the fabulous products that she has educated me on and then I have purchased that I will always return time & time again! I will also have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Facial Regivination Clinic, to my Family, friend’s, Neighbor’s & college’s! I am extremely grateful that I was recommend by my friend many years ago to come to George Steet! Word of mouth is a fabulous form of advertising!"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Very professional and such helpful/friendly staff"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"When I first went to see Rachael at the Barangaroo office I was impressed by the fact that she listened to my concerns and then explained the treatments and why those options will work. She also had a wholistic approach as she also focused on products to help with skin maintenance. I have since had a laser treatment which worked wonders for my sun spot and my used the products that Rachael recommended. I’ll be returning for further treatments and highly recommend this place."
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Amazing service. Thorough and considerate consultations ,with a smile."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Caring doctors, don’t over prescribe treatments, listen to client needs and are realistic about outcomes."
How did you hear about us? Word of Mouth / Referral
How long have you been a customer of our company? I haven't made a purchase yet
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"Terrible experience. Made an appointment at Chatswood. Couldn’t provide me with any prices and referred me to Barangaroo. Was told I would be emailed a quote which I never received. Have now gone to competitor."
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Reception/admin at front need to ensure paid invoices, for all specialists, have all the neccessary details for medicare claim rebate as unable to do online. Had to go into medicare centre. They had to call reception for gp referral & other details that should have been on the receipt. Claim rebate on spot in clinic is always professional especially for the cost of specialist services. Dr was 5 star."
How did you hear about us? Media (TV, Radio, Billboard)
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"I’m so happy with the results"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Fantastic facilities, great staff, amazing service!"
"I been in to get my jaw line Done with dr GARRY CUSSELL In @rejuvaustralia REJUVAUSTRALIA He did a very unprofessional job Left lumps and bumps on my jaw And he didnt care that he damaged my face He didn't do what he Promised and damaged my face as a results He told me he did a good job and there was a difference after the job to my jaw line so I asked for before and after pictures which he couldn't provide which is very unprofessional He offered to take out the fillers but no refund $2000 which is slot of money for me so this to me he admits doing a unprofessional job I'm getting legal advice on this matter I wouldn’t Recommend this place and have someone have a bad experience like I had This clinic shows you it look nice and professional but after they take your money they show there real face don't care and don't seem to be bothered #drgarrycussell #rejuvaustralia #fake #clinic #unprofessional #injections #jawlinefiller #jaw #jawline"
Thank you for providing feedback following your recent visit to RCA.

I’m sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service provided. We value our client feedback and we are here to assist you with your concerns.

Our Client Services Manager has been trying to contact you to resolve this matter. Please contact us on 1300 88 99 35 so that we can address your concerns.

Kind regards,
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Personalised quality service and never rushed.."
How long have you been a customer of our company? Six months to a year
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"The staff are so knowledgeable, so friendly and so kind. They don’t force you to do anything or push you to booking or buying something straight away, they just listen and talk to you. I’ve always had problems with my skin and this is the first time that I feel confident that it will get better."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Very good customer services"
How did you hear about us? Word of Mouth / Referral
How long have you been a customer of our company? Less than six months
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Clean and professional reception staff friendly"
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Great service very happy with what I had done highly recommend"
How long have you been a customer of our company? 1 - 2 years
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"The reception / customer service team are always efficient and accommodating. All cosmetic nurses that I have had are knowledgable and provide excellent service."
How did you hear about us? Media (TV, Radio, Billboard)
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Outstanding level of care and attentiveness."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"New consultant not as experienced Liz. Treatment didn’t work properly. Will have to go in again. Pay more money. Just to get this treatment done correctly."
How long have you been a customer of our company? 1 - 2 years
"Always friendly staff"
How long have you been a customer of our company? Six months to a year
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Great customer service, professional, a comfort to know that there is real medical expertise"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Concern for my skin and the way it behaves and adopts and recommended treatment appropriately"
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.68 based on 299 reviews