Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I've been coming to Rejuvenation Clinics in Sydney for about ten years. I come a few times a year and in all that time they have been awesome. The team in kind, helpful and highly professional - I've only ever had positive experiences. They're always happy to answer questions, fit me in for appointments at short notice and I've always had great results with the treatment provided and the products I've purchased. They're never pushy - they give you the options and then leave you to decide what suits you. I really value the way they treat their customers - with respect and care. I'd highly recommend Rejuvenation Clinics to my friends, family and anyone looking to get the treatments and products they provide. Many thanks
Don’t ever purchase their skin products. If you do and you are showing reaction to it, the process of returning it is impossible.. I went back 3 times to see the doctor to discuss the reaction the product gave me with no luck (they simply didn’t want to give me a refund and told me I have to see the doctor and tell him about reactions. it was a waste of time. – why couldn’t this be done over the phone is another subject) At the end I gifted their product worth $130 back to the reception. $130 went to the bin. Very poor customer service. I regret giving them over $3000 worth of business and referral. Never again.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
The staff are excellent. They called me immediately regarding my online enquiry and the receptionist is just so sweet and helpful. Dr Maryam is incredibly nice, gentle and careful. It is unbelievable how painless she did the procedure. I only felt 1.5/10 pain even after the numbing cream wore off. She did not overdo my lips and I just loved it. It did cause some bruising but it didn’t made me uncomfortable and gone after about 2/3 days. I would definitely recommend them. Very professional staff!
Hi there, Thank you for you kind words. Dr Maryam and our Reception staff will be so pleased to hear your feedback.
If you do recommend us to anyone don't forget to mention our referral scheme and you could save on your next visit: https://www.rejuvaustralia.com.au/pricing-payment/referrals-rewards/
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
Alisha is fabulous! She is really friendly, chatty and very knowledgeable about the products and procedures. I am glad she is looking after me and my skin ;-). 5 Stars for her!
Hi Jenny, Thank for the lovely feedback - we will pass this on to Alisha, this will make her day!
Pragmatic sensible advice and approach
Hi Caroline, thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!
Professional experience and explanation of procedures being undertaken
We appreciate your feedback Nik
Very professional doctors
Thank you for feedback Christina.
Dr Cussell was very knowledgeable and was able to make me feel comfortable and less nervous about the procedure. The clinic itself is well-maintained.
Thank you for your feedback, Dr Cussell will be delighted to hear this.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
I received Botox treatment to lift my eyebrows and smooth wrinkles on my forehead. Dr Garry Cussell is patient and professional. He will listen and then give out opinion and advice from his knowledge and experience. The result of the treatment proofs he is right, and I got the results just as what I want.
Hi Jenny, Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased to hear, we will be sure to pass this on to Dr Cussell.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
Very professional and friendly, plus I alway get a great result from my treatments
Thanks for the feedback! We are so happy to hear you always pleased with your results.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
Very professional and informative. I would thoroughly recommend their city store
Thank you for your kind words.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
I always feel well cared for when I go for my treatments ..always the result I was hoping for .. would highly recommend the clinic .
Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
Very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating staff. Very pleased with the results obtained from the treatment.
Hi Sally, Thank you for your feedback! We are are so pleased to hear you are happy with your results.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
Good customer service, excellent products and professional staff
We are grateful for your kind words.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
Maria is knowledgeable, very thorough with taking care of my skin. I highly recommend her to anyone and my friends.
Thank you for your feedback - we will pass this on to Maria, it will make her day!
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
Maria is very knowledgeable and very thorough with taking care of our skin. She's excellent and I highly recommend her to anyone and my friends.
Thank you for your feedback Annette. We will pass this onto Maria, it will make her day.
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
I am a long term customer but whenever I attend I learn more about caring for my skin. Dr Cussell and the RC staff provide personalised and targeted advice about procedures and products to suit me.
Hi Julie, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so pleased to hear you are a long time client and love the service we provide to you and our clients.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
The owner Gary was so patient and informative, especially because it was my first time doing Botox. He explained all treatment options and recommended the most suitable one for me, I appreciated the time he took to make me feel comfortable and explain all treatment options.
Thank you for your feedback - We will be sure to pass this on to Dr Cussell!
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
Very impressed by the professionalism
Thankyou for your feedback.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
Amazing experience, would never elsewhere
We are so pleased your are happy with your experience at our clinics Jade. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.63 based on 439 reviews