Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Kristina
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 7th April 2020
Katie D
No good They want only money Not come back
Hi Tidarat, I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with the free consultation provided to you. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our Client Services Manager, we would love to hear your feedback.
Best staff, service & products!
Such a great clinic, staff always friendly and Dr Maryam is amazing! I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Mary has done ultraformer on me twice and she has been amazing. She is very skilled so pleasant to work with. Ask for Mary!
Very professional and friendly staff from receptionist to consultant
Very good clinic. Dr. Cussel is very caring and kind person, who takes his time and gave me very good advice before I get my treatment. I am forever grateful for his actions.
Dr Cussell is amazing as always. He takes his time to understand your concerns and only recommends treatments that are suitable for your skin type - he explains the treatments and processes in detail which I appreciate. The service and professionalism is best in class at any of the clinics and theyre always running on time. The RCA skincare range is honestly the best I have ever used on my skin. I highly recommend the cleanser and serum. Within a week I saw a huge difference in my skin. Obsessed!
A very professional and pleasant experience
Over promised, under delivered, mis described pain intensity and duration. Poor value for money.
Very professional service, beautiful clean space, the staff are very friendly and very organised with keeping track of appointments. I can highly recommend the clinic. I had a great experience with Kellie.
Recently went in to see Rachael . Always do delightful !! She’s efficient very knowledgeable n nothing is too hard!! Well done Rachael n RCA !! I highly recommend!
Great staff
I’ve been coming here for over ten years & I’ve only ever had a fantastic experience x
Very competent injectors, friendly service, have been going to them for years!
Amazing service !
Very disappointed with my face consultation. I was looking for advice on the types of facials I should get regularly and specifically interested in micro needling. The clinician didn’t look at my skin but proceeded to try and sell me the laser treatment.
Hi Aoife, I'm sorry to hear your disappointment with the consultation. Our Client Services Manager has reached out, please get in contact with us to understand fully your disappointment and hopefully turn this around for you.
Very professional service, polite staff and beautiful clean clinic.
Juliette was amazing, she made me feel so welcome and comfortable on both my appointments! I Would highly recommend both her and the fat freezing service.
Excellent results and very professional.
As always super happy with my appointment. Thank you.
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.67 based on 754 reviews