Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

254 George Street, ,

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 9th June 2020
Janet
The advice was great and very helpful and it is perfect for my skin
Made me feel comfortable as lots of questions were asked before a treatment was prescribed. Happy with the service.
I highly recommend RCA. Robyn and all the staff are professional and friendly at the same time. All three clinics are well maintained and RCA has done an outstanding job of being consistent with their professionalism and care which is why I am loyal to them. I don't feel like nor have I ever been treated like I'm just a number to them. I highly recommend.
Very Clean environment. Friendly staff from receptionist to consultants. Very COVID safe. Achieved results I was looking for
Rachel was all round amazing! Thanks so much for a great treatment experience.
Excellent service so knowledgeable and great results! Highly recommend Dr Cussell
Dr. Maryam conducted cosmetic injection (Botax) for me. She is professional, knowledgeable and gentle. I would go back to her for future treatments because I could see the great result straight away.
Yeliz is always excellent at her job and a pleasure to deal with.
Tahnee the clinic co-ordinator is truly an amazing employee. She is always happy and energetic upon my partner and I’s arrival and always attends to our every need. I never leave without a smile on my face and she always goes that extra smile to ensure we have had all our enquires dealt with diligently. I admire her work ethic and she is an asset to Rejuvenation clinics. Juliette is an incredible nurse and always takes the time to listen to my partner and I’s needs. This in turn helps us to relax when in the clinic and ensures our return because she does such a great job.
Always fantastic!!!!
Good experience so far. Very accommodating. Only feedback is my treatment result improvements seem to be slow. I might do another round of sessions again. But yeah I’m seeing as it goes.
I have been coming here for years and I would not trust anybody else with my skin other than Dr Garry Cussell. Also the RejuvAus products recommended to me are amazing. My skin has never looked so healthy and vibrant. Keep up the great work RCA
Great results. Expectations were met. Everyone was friendly and professional
Clinician Daniela was very knowledgeable and friendly. Really happy with the experience.
Professional and friendly staff.
The front desk staff are just amazing! Friendly and always helpful.
The receptionist is very friendly and welcoming. The reception itself is impeccably neat and clean.
It was a great experience
Great service and expertise on everything they provide to their customers.
Very professional and helpful