Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy
Marcelle
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 31st July 2019
Marcelle
More Photos & Videos
Rachael was very good, professional and very knowledgeable in regards to the treatment done. Will ask for Rachael again definitely.
Sally is very professional as always. Makes you feel comfortable
Very knowledgeable staff, always friendly and accommodating..
Beautiful person great personality, knows how to work with people.
They provide advice not to give you what you ask for. They suggested what suited my body.
Rejuvenation Clinic seems to provide similar price as as other clinics, but I chose them because I found someone I trusted, and trustworthiness is more valuable to me than anything, when you are dealing with some this as intimate as your own body.
i trust Rejuvenation Clinics so happy with my results! And the staff were so lovely
Very professional staff with a large range of devices
Professional and helpful staff
I’m happy and satisfied with the service I received. It was my first time to do non surgical rhinoplasty and given I was nervous, the doctor made me feel at ease. Answered all my questions and was gentle with the procedure. I feel that I was looked after. Everyone was friendly.
Dr was nice and professional and clinic was clean and modern. I was just waiting in the waiting area for a significant amount of time past my initial booking
My visit went very well:greeted by friendly staff and most importantly, did not have to wait too long.
All round just perfect. The doctor was so kind so friendly she made me feel like her best friend ! Thanks!
Kelly is amazing thank you. Very talented nurse with so much care taken.
Maria is just the best, so as the friendly receptionist Cristabelle lovely and friendly.
Rachel Drummond is incredibly amazing! I trust her completely for all of my dermatological needs. I received such great care and advice that I am recommending her to my friends and scheduled an appointment for my partner. I just had my first Pico Tx done on Friday and so far I love the results! Rachel was very attentive and walked me through each step of the way.

The Rejuvaus Products recommended to me by Rachel to prep my skin was amazing! Especially the M1 UV lotion not only protect your skin from sun damage but also acts as a primer.

I highly recommend Rejuvenation of Australia! I can't wait for my next sessions and to see final result!

Jenny and Dr Rich were professional and amazing throughout whole process - amazing recovery and pre and post treatment were there to answer any questions

Highly recommend.
I have been a client for few years now. Excellent staff, superb service and results. Esspecialy touched by personal touch.
I'll always wait for a time I can see Dr Maryam. She is friendly, professional and values me as a client as much as I value her as a professional
Thanks Bede for your kind words for Dr Maryam!!
Amazing, as always! The whole experience from front desk to service, perfect!
Thanks Joanne, I am delighted to see our Client Service Team are meeting your expectations. We also think they are awesome!!
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.64 based on 499 reviews