Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

Telephone
Maria
"I m very happy!"
Marcelle
"RCA IS A HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL OPERATION PROVIDING A WIDE RANGE OF TREATMENTS FOR FACE AND WHOLE. BODY USING THE LATEST PROVEN MACHINES AND TECHNIQUE TO DELIVER BEST OUTCOME GOR CLIENTS"
"Once again I was very happy with the treatment I received at RCOA. The nurse Kelly was fabulous, very gentle & educational about the Botox and also other areas that I asked about using Botox in so she then did my crows lines. Kelly also introduced me to a fabulous vitamin A cream that is to be used 3x per week, it was out of stock, so when I Call next week to order she has put it on my file so I know what to order. I felt very safe in her professional care! This is the one of the very comforting things about the George Street centre, I have had Botox done with 2 doctors and also nurses and received the same level of fabulous care and treatment every time! The professional staff are truly outstanding! The fantastic Girl who I always order my products over the phone, was able to help me purchase more products last Friday & she also introduced me to your makeup line and I purchased the fabulous primer! This Girl has red beautiful hair, apologises I cannot think of her name, but every time I deal with your business she gives me 5 star service and nothing is ever a bother for her, she has amazing customer service and is extremely professional both on the phone! Honestly I regard her as the face of your business and it is due to the level of service she provides me and the fabulous products that she has educated me on and then I have purchased that I will always return time & time again! I will also have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Facial Regivination Clinic, to my Family, friend’s, Neighbor’s & college’s! I am extremely grateful that I was recommend by my friend many years ago to come to George Steet! Word of mouth is a fabulous form of advertising!"
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"The service was good, everything was explained well and the Doctor and assisting nurse were wonderful. The service would have been even better if: - someone was on reception when I arrived. My appointment was early in the morning and I was a little nervous waiting in a quiet unattended reception so a friendly face and a cuppa would have been nice. I was offered tea later when the reception team arrived for work. - a follow up call a few days later to check how I was feeling and if I had questions would have been appreciated."
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Friendly, professional and warm welcoming doctors and staff. I have been a patient for many years and appreciate the care and professionalism given at each appointment."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Great service & great doctor"
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"As soon as you walk into Rejuvenation clinics of Australia you feel welcomed. The staff are friendly and professional. The clinic is always in pristine condition. Dr Cussell and his team are amazing at what they do. I feel my well-being is always a priority when visiting the clinic and I am never rushed. A pleasure to have come across Rejuvenation Clinics, from a very satisfied customer.."
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Team are really lovely. The nurse I saw is super helpful, friendly and offers great advice."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Great customer service, nice professionals. I feel like I am taken a good care of. That’s what makes me wanna return again and again."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"I didn’t feel confident enough to go with a treatment that it doesn’t have photos and not even the doc could show me some of the job and results."
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"Rachael is fabulous! Great asset to the company ! Lovely person n efficient in every way n so pretty too!!😛"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Annie is a wonderful therapist"
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Great service, very welcoming and no hard sell"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"I really enjoyed the thorough examination and concise explanations given by the professional clinician."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"the costs of treatment is never transparent or how much toxic is used and I feel uncomfortable having to ask the price."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"I love coming there. Fantastic results, luxe feel to the clinic, lovely service."
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"Very good dr to perform the injection, however the receptionist was abit slow."
"Excellent service"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Dr Cussell provides personalised advice on treatment options and always recommends services and treatments to optimise client outcomes. I know I am in expert and gentle hands."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Great service from Kelly. Knows what I need. Professional and personable."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Fully recommend it as they always use the best products. They are professional people. Always have good promotions and rewards."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Amazing service and instant improvement can be seen just after 1 treatment. They recommend what is best for you skin, nothing unnecessary. Absolutely love the environment and treatments here. Thank you so much!"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Great service from Ahmed for skin cancer check. Website should be clearer for this service when doing a google search"
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.68 based on 337 reviews