Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy

Kylie R
"Once again I was very happy with the treatment I received at RCOA. The nurse Kelly was fabulous, very gentle & educational about the Botox and also other areas that I asked about using Botox in so she then did my crows lines. Kelly also introduced me to a fabulous vitamin A cream that is to be used 3x per week, it was out of stock, so when I Call next week to order she has put it on my file so I know what to order. I felt very safe in her professional care! This is the one of the very comforting things about the George Street centre, I have had Botox done with 2 doctors and also nurses and received the same level of fabulous care and treatment every time! The professional staff are truly outstanding! The fantastic Girl who I always order my products over the phone, was able to help me purchase more products last Friday & she also introduced me to your makeup line and I purchased the fabulous primer! This Girl has red beautiful hair, apologises I cannot think of her name, but every time I deal with your business she gives me 5 star service and nothing is ever a bother for her, she has amazing customer service and is extremely professional both on the phone! Honestly I regard her as the face of your business and it is due to the level of service she provides me and the fabulous products that she has educated me on and then I have purchased that I will always return time & time again! I will also have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Facial Regivination Clinic, to my Family, friend’s, Neighbor’s & college’s! I am extremely grateful that I was recommend by my friend many years ago to come to George Steet! Word of mouth is a fabulous form of advertising!"
Jadie
"I thought it very professional and the staff were excellent makeing me feel safe and comfortable they were very friendly yay go team 😀😀😀😀😀"
Georgina L
"RCA is the best clinic in Sydney! If you want best results and professional staff caring for you RCA is the only place. I visited other clinics in the past but I won’t change Sally or all the other clinicians @ RCA. Every time I visit George St or Barangaroo clinic my skin looks amazing!!!!!"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Rejuvenation clinics is best one, I like my clinisian she is one of best. She is help me a lot."
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"The Dr was lovely but the receptionist was really rude."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"A bit too much pressure to undertake additional treatments but overall a good service."
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"Caring professional advice and non surgical procedure. Dr Cussell is the best"
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Thanks to Kirsten the marks on my face have been getting lighter."
How did you hear about us? Other
"First class service"
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Really happy with all my treatments results and staff very friendly and helpful"
"Friendly and professional"
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"Beautiful results; lovely, friendly and knowledgeable staff; clean and comfortable clinic - what more could you want! Was so nervous going in for the first time but left feeling at ease and loving my results"
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"I have been satisfied with the actual surgery performed by Dr. Ruch although I’m still waiting for the promised full results. At the same time I have been only mildly satisfied with the remaining services by the clinic. The support for the patient, especially after the surgery, has been disjointed and only few are sufficiently caring or effective to work. In addition, at no time I was advised that the post surgery treatment is not included in the overall price I paid for the surgery. As the result I’m of the view that I haven’t received the value for money and won’t be using or recommend your clinic to anyone."
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Ann Marie has a wealth of knowledge and instantly puts you at ease. Professional and impeccable results. Highly recommend."
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"Very professional, helpful doctor Cussell with his really nice assistants Rachel, Alisha and Michelle. They are so fantastic."
"Exceptional customer service."
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"Great attention to detail and an explanation of the process all the way through so no surprises. Gentle and caring"
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Efficient professional service. However I feel that there could be more client specific tailoring to treatments (what works for one may not work for all). I had substantial bruising in my face post fillers, and post treatment the lines on my face have not been removed but have rather just moved to a different part of my face. I think this could have been explained that this would happen pre treatment. My smile now looks weird. Botox on forehead frown worked very well though."
How did you hear about us? Online (website, social media)
How long have you been a customer of our company? Six months to a year
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"I’m happy with the result"
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"Very good products and opportunities! Qualified and very kind staffs!"
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"I am very well looked after beyond my skin care at Rejuvination clinics. Dr Cussell really cares about his clients and goes above and beyond. I like his matter of fact approach. The girls at the front desk are amazing especially Kristabelle. Also Lesley on the phones is fantastic!"
How did you hear about us? Other
"Great experience."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"The one thing I didn’t like when I purchased something online is I have no information on if and when it’s been posted and idea of arrival time. There is absolutely no info. I’m still wondering if it’s been sent."
Hi there,

We apologise if you have not received any information. You should receive confirmation of your order and it’s processing status the same day you place your order. Please could you email your order details to digital@rejuvaustralia.com.au and we can look in to it asap.

Many thanks.
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.73 based on 244 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access