Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

Telephone
Maria
"I m very happy!"
Marcelle
"RCA IS A HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL OPERATION PROVIDING A WIDE RANGE OF TREATMENTS FOR FACE AND WHOLE. BODY USING THE LATEST PROVEN MACHINES AND TECHNIQUE TO DELIVER BEST OUTCOME GOR CLIENTS"
"Once again I was very happy with the treatment I received at RCOA. The nurse Kelly was fabulous, very gentle & educational about the Botox and also other areas that I asked about using Botox in so she then did my crows lines. Kelly also introduced me to a fabulous vitamin A cream that is to be used 3x per week, it was out of stock, so when I Call next week to order she has put it on my file so I know what to order. I felt very safe in her professional care! This is the one of the very comforting things about the George Street centre, I have had Botox done with 2 doctors and also nurses and received the same level of fabulous care and treatment every time! The professional staff are truly outstanding! The fantastic Girl who I always order my products over the phone, was able to help me purchase more products last Friday & she also introduced me to your makeup line and I purchased the fabulous primer! This Girl has red beautiful hair, apologises I cannot think of her name, but every time I deal with your business she gives me 5 star service and nothing is ever a bother for her, she has amazing customer service and is extremely professional both on the phone! Honestly I regard her as the face of your business and it is due to the level of service she provides me and the fabulous products that she has educated me on and then I have purchased that I will always return time & time again! I will also have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Facial Regivination Clinic, to my Family, friend’s, Neighbor’s & college’s! I am extremely grateful that I was recommend by my friend many years ago to come to George Steet! Word of mouth is a fabulous form of advertising!"
How did you hear about us? Word of Mouth / Referral
How long have you been a customer of our company? I haven't made a purchase yet
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"Terrible experience. Made an appointment at Chatswood. Couldn’t provide me with any prices and referred me to Barangaroo. Was told I would be emailed a quote which I never received. Have now gone to competitor."
"I been in to get my jaw line Done with dr GARRY CUSSELL In @rejuvaustralia REJUVAUSTRALIA He did a very unprofessional job Left lumps and bumps on my jaw And he didnt care that he damaged my face He didn't do what he Promised and damaged my face as a results He told me he did a good job and there was a difference after the job to my jaw line so I asked for before and after pictures which he couldn't provide which is very unprofessional He offered to take out the fillers but no refund $2000 which is slot of money for me so this to me he admits doing a unprofessional job I'm getting legal advice on this matter I wouldn’t Recommend this place and have someone have a bad experience like I had This clinic shows you it look nice and professional but after they take your money they show there real face don't care and don't seem to be bothered #drgarrycussell #rejuvaustralia #fake #clinic #unprofessional #injections #jawlinefiller #jaw #jawline"
Thank you for providing feedback following your recent visit to RCA.

I’m sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service provided. We value our client feedback and we are here to assist you with your concerns.

Our Client Services Manager has been trying to contact you to resolve this matter. Please contact us on 1300 88 99 35 so that we can address your concerns.

Kind regards,
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Didn’t have the result expected!"
How long have you been a customer of our company? Six months to a year
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"The receptionist was extremely unprofessional and rude to clients, the doctor neglected on treatment only focused on up selling their clinical products."
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Awful service at a premium price"
Hi there, we have noted your feedback and have arranged a meeting with our Clinical Director to address any concerns.
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"After receiving an email about Xmas Promotion injectables from $387 I decided to call & make a booking. I saw Dr Cussell who spoke very fast about lots of procedures & products RCA provide long story short he worked out how many units I needed & quoted me $590. I asked about the promotion which he seemed not to have any knowledge of & offered me 8 units free of charge $490 well I came this far & everything seemed very professional (looks can be very deceiving as I later found out) Dr Cussell then injected me only a few jabs that's was it. I hadn't even paid my bill at reception & he was running out the door. I made my 2 week review appointment & left feeling very unsure & cheated out of $490. 1 week later called the clinic absolutely no change. I was told it will happen before your 2week review Ok 2 weeks up still no change. Dr Cussell on holiday He must of been running out to catch a flight with the help of my dollars. I see Dr Ronagh with my photos I took before absolutely no change. She then went to have a look at my file none to be found SURPRISE!!! Her conclusion was not enough product used & maybe he didn't use botox but the other brand. So now she quotes me $ 204 dollars to rectify their mistake!!!! I argued the point & after consulting with reception the offer came down to $104 Ok, she then drew some lines on my face & forehead and started injecting my face with a lot more care & about double the jabs 2 weeks ago paid my money & left. The next day a strong visible change 1 week later great result. NOW I SAY....if with $ 204 quote which I paid $104 delivered fantastic results WHY did I need 40 units at $590 & had NO RESULTS only & bruising over my left eye WHY????? RIP OFF plain & simple . My recommendation DON'T USE RCA..... IT'S all show. Beware of their smiling faces & understanding manner it's all an act to SUCK YOU IN."
We are very sorry to hear you had a less than satisfactory experience at our clinic.

Our treatments are tailored to each individual and our post treatment reviews are designed to ensure clients leave with a fantastic result as people can have different responses to treatment.

However it is never our intention for a patient to leave without being confident and fully informed of the service they have received.

As your feedback concerns clinical aspects of your treatment we would like to invite you back to speak with Dr Cussell to address your concerns. We will be in contact shortly to arrange an appointment.
How did you hear about us? Walk-By
How long have you been a customer of our company? Six months to a year
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"I didn’t appreciate the bait-and-switch email offering discounted injectables. That was a garbage move with the fine print."
How did you hear about us? Word of Mouth / Referral
How long have you been a customer of our company? This is my first purchase
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"This is the worst clinic I have been to: there was no difference in my lips and no help to try and rectify it. Awful service"
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.68 based on 315 reviews