Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy
I had botox in three areas on the 25/05:
-Crows fit
-Fore head
-Frown
2 weeks afterwards I was not happy with the results and sent a picture and requested the Dr. To have a look.
Yesterday I attended to the clinic. Even I had an appointment, they made me wait for 45 minutes. The doctor checking was not the one that performed the treatment. I express her my concerns. I have had botox several times before and the result was always good. Her answer back was that with a soft smile everything looked fine. She did not even made the effort to approach to me to check. My left side also moves visible less. She said that I was getting old, I am getting more wrinkles, my face is falling and that is the best they could do... Pay 660 AUD to hear that... Overall very bad experience. Will not recommend, will never come back.
*Questions like if I am staying in Australia and that comments like I am lucky to be here are very rude.
Thank you for your feedback and I’m sorry to see that we have left you dissatisfied. I have left 2 voicemails if you could return my call so that I can assist you in resolving the matter.
Don’t ever purchase their skin products. If you do and you are showing reaction to it, the process of returning it is impossible..
I went back 3 times to see the doctor to discuss the reaction the product gave me with no luck (they simply didn’t want to give me a refund and told me I have to see the doctor and tell him about reactions. it was a waste of time. – why couldn’t this be done over the phone is another subject) At the end I gifted their product worth $130 back to the reception. $130 went to the bin. Very poor customer service. I regret giving them over $3000 worth of business and referral. Never again.
Went for the Laser Snoring Treatment (SleepTight) last year 2019. Highly recommend you consult with your GP and get a referral to a throat specialist first and get a 2nd opinion before proceeding as I did not do this first. It was a major regret as I was quite desperate and was hoping it would work but no result is guaranteed. It's a big expense and I'm still paying it off.

Went for 3 sessions in a month and minimal improvement that only lasted a few nights. Even after 6 months as advised. You'll for sure need more visits, assuming it works for you. My referred throat specialist said that he saw no difference was made, just had hot lasers on my throat and no visible tightening. Which was quite an uncomfortable process. Accompanying the laser treatment is a neck device that will try to train you to sleep on your side. Buzzes every time you lie on your back. Again, depending on your individual condition this may also be an ineffective solution for you. I had appointments in all 3 clinic locations. Each had a mix level of average customer service some felt fake/forced and some a little more genuine.
Doctor didn't listen to me, kept suggesting treatments that didn't solve my problem and talked over me when I tried to ask a question. He kept telling me how large I was (I'm a size 12) and told me if I was skinnier with less cellulite the treatments would be cheaper. Girls at the front desk had so much plastic surgery it was quite off putting. Not a good experience.
I will not be coming back again after the high pressure selling by the owner. Terrible experience.
I was very unhappy with my consultation. I feel like I wasted $150 on someone telling me information already available on your website. I went in for snoring and the only information i didn’t already know was the price for the treatment. I guess it was my fault for assuming that it would be different information and more of an examination but it would of been good to know from the person who booked my consultation that my consultation will not involve any medical examination. Your doctor will not look at my nose and throat but rather sit me down and give me information already available on your site other than the price.

The people making your bookings have to let people know that they should only come in to know about the laser procedure. If they are looking for a nose, ears and throat specialist for snoring they should look elsewhere.
Thank you for your feedback, we have reached out to discuss your comments, but haven't been able to get in contact.

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
I spent 655dollars on product, but my credict card was charged another 10 dollars the next day, I will cancel the transaction for the 10 dollars, but please check your system! How come this could happen to your customer
Hi Xian, thank you for visiting us. Please contact your bank to dispute the $10 charge as we do not store your credit card details to reuse again. Please feel from to contact our Client Service Manager (Steven Hamilton) if we can assist further.
I left a message for Dr Cussell to call me back over a week ago and still haven't heard anything back. After paying $150 for a consultation I feel very ripped off
Hi Evan,

I apologise for the initial delay in communication, however I can see a follow-up consultation with Dr Cussell was arranged.

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
The GP who runs this couldn't answer a question directly. All sales, no substance.
Our customer services manager hes contacted you directly to discuss your concerns.

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
Terrible experience. Made an appointment at Chatswood. Couldn’t provide me with any prices and referred me to Barangaroo. Was told I would be emailed a quote which I never received.
Have now gone to competitor.
We are unable to locate your client record on our system, please could you contact us on customerservices@rejuvaustralia.com.au with details of your treatment and contact information so we can further investigate this matter. We respect your privacy and will treat your feedback with discretion.

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
I been in to get my jaw line Done with dr GARRY CUSSELL In @rejuvaustralia REJUVAUSTRALIA
He did a very unprofessional job Left lumps and bumps on my jaw And he didnt care that he damaged my face He didn't do what he Promised and damaged my face as a results He told me he did a good job and there was a difference after the job to my jaw line so I asked for before and after pictures which he couldn't provide which is very unprofessional He offered to take out the fillers but no refund $2000 which is slot of money for me so this to me he admits doing a unprofessional job I'm getting legal advice on this matter I wouldn’t Recommend this place and have someone have a bad experience like I had This clinic shows you it look nice and professional but after they take your money they show there real face don't care and don't seem to be bothered #drgarrycussell #rejuvaustralia #fake #clinic #unprofessional #injections #jawlinefiller #jaw #jawline
Thank you for providing feedback following your recent visit to RCA.

I’m sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service provided. We value our client feedback and we are here to assist you with your concerns.

Our Client Services Manager has been trying to contact you to resolve this matter. Please contact us on 1300 88 99 35 so that we can address your concerns.

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
Didn’t have the result expected!

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
The receptionist was extremely unprofessional and rude to clients, the doctor neglected on treatment only focused on up selling their clinical products.

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
Awful service at a premium price
Hi there, we have noted your feedback and have arranged a meeting with our Clinical Director to address any concerns.
After receiving an email about Xmas Promotion injectables from $387 I decided to call & make a booking. I saw Dr Cussell who spoke very fast about lots of procedures & products RCA provide long story short he worked out how many units I needed & quoted me $590. I asked about the promotion which he seemed not to have any knowledge of & offered me 8 units free of charge $490 well I came this far & everything seemed very professional (looks can be very deceiving as I later found out)
Dr Cussell then injected me only a few jabs that's was it. I hadn't even paid my bill at reception & he was running out the door. I made my 2 week review appointment & left feeling very unsure & cheated out of $490. 1 week later called the clinic absolutely no change. I was told it will happen before your 2week review Ok 2 weeks up still no change. Dr Cussell on holiday He must of been running out to catch a flight with the help of my dollars. I see Dr Ronagh with my photos I took before absolutely no change. She then went to have a look at my file none to be found SURPRISE!!!
Her conclusion was not enough product used & maybe he didn't use botox but the other brand. So now she quotes me $ 204 dollars to rectify their mistake!!!! I argued the point & after consulting with reception the offer came down to $104 Ok, she then drew some lines on my face & forehead and started injecting my face with a lot more care & about double the jabs 2 weeks ago paid my money & left. The next day a strong visible change 1 week later great result. NOW I SAY....if with $ 204 quote which I paid $104 delivered fantastic results WHY did I need 40 units at $590 & had NO RESULTS only & bruising over my left eye WHY?????
RIP OFF plain & simple . My recommendation DON'T USE RCA..... IT'S all show. Beware of their smiling faces & understanding manner it's all an act to SUCK YOU IN.
We are very sorry to hear you had a less than satisfactory experience at our clinic.

Our treatments are tailored to each individual and our post treatment reviews are designed to ensure clients leave with a fantastic result as people can have different responses to treatment.

However it is never our intention for a patient to leave without being confident and fully informed of the service they have received.

As your feedback concerns clinical aspects of your treatment we would like to invite you back to speak with Dr Cussell to address your concerns. We will be in contact shortly to arrange an appointment.
I didn’t appreciate the bait-and-switch email offering discounted injectables. That was a garbage move with the fine print.
Hi there,

We are sorry to hear of your experience. Please could you contact us with more details regarding the promotion you received at customerservices@rejuvaustralia.com.au so we can investigate.

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
This is the worst clinic I have been to: there was no difference in my lips and no help to try and rectify it. Awful service
Hi Zoe,

We are extremely disappointed to hear of your experience and I understand we have been in contact to discuss your treatment. Of course we would still like to see you for a complimentary post-injection check if you would like to discuss this further with Dr Cussell.

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.64 based on 498 reviews