Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

254 George Street, ,

On my last two visits I’ve Had to wait for over an hour past my appointment time to be seen
Very bad experience with facial filler at Sydney Clinic. First session big lump of filler on one side and other side uneven. Went back 5 days later asking if this is normal. Answer I got, it will settle. But after 2 weeks didnt. Gave myself benifit of the doubt thinking things will get better and went back for session 2 and come out looking even worse and at a high cost and a lot of pain, all up and being told they cant use pain blockers and as I found out later at another Clinic was BS. The other Clinic had to dissovle some of the filler and waited another week to finish my treatment with them to get the result I originally wanted. Natural, smoorh snd even look and at a fraction of the cost and minimal pain. I had to ask myself did the Doctor who tried to do my face really know what he was doing ? I think I was what they call Botched. Bad experince, bad result, lots of pain and at a big cost. Buyer beware and definitely not reccommended.
I was really disappointed by the results of my treatment.
I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the results. We would love the opportunity to speak with you. Please contact our Client Service Manager at your earliest convenience. Thank you!!
To date I’ve had a great experience as a client of rejuvenation clinics. The fact that I have spent thousands of dollars for treatments is evident of that. However I am not happy with the result of the last Botox treatment I had. Instead of an eyebrow lift I have much heavier eyelids which make me look tired and sad. When I went in for a review I do not feel my concerns were acknowledged. They were more so brushed over, ignored which was very upsetting. I have had previous Botox treatments at rejuvenation and have never had any concerns. I am a loyal client who recommends rejuvenation to all of my friends. Up until this point I thought I was a valued client. I know my face best and validation of my concerns would of been very much appreciated as well as some kind of remediation plan. Unfortunately this was not the case.
No good They want only money Not come back
Hi Tidarat, I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with the free consultation provided to you. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our Client Services Manager, we would love to hear your feedback.
Very disappointed with my face consultation. I was looking for advice on the types of facials I should get regularly and specifically interested in micro needling. The clinician didn’t look at my skin but proceeded to try and sell me the laser treatment.
Hi Aoife, I'm sorry to hear your disappointment with the consultation. Our Client Services Manager has reached out, please get in contact with us to understand fully your disappointment and hopefully turn this around for you.
They charge plenty of money for really poor results. My nose looks bigger than before i got it done. Regrettable experience, would not recommend.
I'm sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the results. Our Client Services Manager will be in touch with you shortly.
Botox resulted in stoop of one eyebrow. I emailed your customer service and no one even had the decency to reply. If I do not hear back I will be posting a negative review. Very disappointing for the money charged and it also ruined my holiday as I have had to explain why I have the droop! I’ve already sent the photos in the email.
Hi Erin, Our clinical Director and Client Services Manager have tried to contact you and have left you a voicemail. Please call 1300 88 99 35 so re can resolve this issue. Thankyou RCA
I went for 1 session of laser depigmentation therapy. During the session, the doctor said, "There's a spot on your neck, do you want me to do that too?" without telling me that it would cost $200 more! I didn't find out until I went to pay afterwards. Also, the therapy caused bright red scabs all over my face for 1.5 weeks. But the worst part is that, even now 3 weeks later, my face looks WORSE than it did before the therapy. The two black spots are lighter, but the many brown spots are no better and now pink, which makes them more visible. I'm never going back. TL; DR: Charged me $200 more than quote without warning. Overall cosmetic effect is worse after treatment.
Highway robbery Charged $250 For about a 12 min facial. Was not told it would be that short . Thought it would be at least 1hr treatment . I would like a partial refund for wrong information I recently lost my job and wanted to treat myself to something special and now I feel even worse as I feel robbed
Hi Roslyn, thank you for your feedback. Our Client Services Manager will be in contact with you today.
I had botox in three areas on the 25/05: -Crows fit -Fore head -Frown 2 weeks afterwards I was not happy with the results and sent a picture and requested the Dr. To have a look. Yesterday I attended to the clinic. Even I had an appointment, they made me wait for 45 minutes. The doctor checking was not the one that performed the treatment. I express her my concerns. I have had botox several times before and the result was always good. Her answer back was that with a soft smile everything looked fine. She did not even made the effort to approach to me to check. My left side also moves visible less. She said that I was getting old, I am getting more wrinkles, my face is falling and that is the best they could do... Pay 660 AUD to hear that... Overall very bad experience. Will not recommend, will never come back. *Questions like if I am staying in Australia and that comments like I am lucky to be here are very rude.
Thank you for your feedback and I’m sorry to see that we have left you dissatisfied. I have left 2 voicemails if you could return my call so that I can assist you in resolving the matter.
Don’t ever purchase their skin products. If you do and you are showing reaction to it, the process of returning it is impossible.. I went back 3 times to see the doctor to discuss the reaction the product gave me with no luck (they simply didn’t want to give me a refund and told me I have to see the doctor and tell him about reactions. it was a waste of time. – why couldn’t this be done over the phone is another subject) At the end I gifted their product worth $130 back to the reception. $130 went to the bin. Very poor customer service. I regret giving them over $3000 worth of business and referral. Never again.
Went for the Laser Snoring Treatment (SleepTight) last year 2019. Highly recommend you consult with your GP and get a referral to a throat specialist first and get a 2nd opinion before proceeding as I did not do this first. It was a major regret as I was quite desperate and was hoping it would work but no result is guaranteed. It's a big expense and I'm still paying it off. Went for 3 sessions in a month and minimal improvement that only lasted a few nights. Even after 6 months as advised. You'll for sure need more visits, assuming it works for you. My referred throat specialist said that he saw no difference was made, just had hot lasers on my throat and no visible tightening. Which was quite an uncomfortable process. Accompanying the laser treatment is a neck device that will try to train you to sleep on your side. Buzzes every time you lie on your back. Again, depending on your individual condition this may also be an ineffective solution for you. I had appointments in all 3 clinic locations. Each had a mix level of average customer service some felt fake/forced and some a little more genuine.
Doctor didn't listen to me, kept suggesting treatments that didn't solve my problem and talked over me when I tried to ask a question. He kept telling me how large I was (I'm a size 12) and told me if I was skinnier with less cellulite the treatments would be cheaper. Girls at the front desk had so much plastic surgery it was quite off putting. Not a good experience.
I will not be coming back again after the high pressure selling by the owner. Terrible experience.
I was very unhappy with my consultation. I feel like I wasted $150 on someone telling me information already available on your website. I went in for snoring and the only information i didn’t already know was the price for the treatment. I guess it was my fault for assuming that it would be different information and more of an examination but it would of been good to know from the person who booked my consultation that my consultation will not involve any medical examination. Your doctor will not look at my nose and throat but rather sit me down and give me information already available on your site other than the price. The people making your bookings have to let people know that they should only come in to know about the laser procedure. If they are looking for a nose, ears and throat specialist for snoring they should look elsewhere.
Thank you for your feedback, we have reached out to discuss your comments, but haven't been able to get in contact. Kind regards, Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
I spent 655dollars on product, but my credict card was charged another 10 dollars the next day, I will cancel the transaction for the 10 dollars, but please check your system! How come this could happen to your customer
Hi Xian, thank you for visiting us. Please contact your bank to dispute the $10 charge as we do not store your credit card details to reuse again. Please feel from to contact our Client Service Manager (Steven Hamilton) if we can assist further.
I left a message for Dr Cussell to call me back over a week ago and still haven't heard anything back. After paying $150 for a consultation I feel very ripped off
Hi Evan, I apologise for the initial delay in communication, however I can see a follow-up consultation with Dr Cussell was arranged. Kind regards, Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
The GP who runs this couldn't answer a question directly. All sales, no substance.
Our customer services manager hes contacted you directly to discuss your concerns. Kind regards, Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
Terrible experience. Made an appointment at Chatswood. Couldn’t provide me with any prices and referred me to Barangaroo. Was told I would be emailed a quote which I never received. Have now gone to competitor.
We are unable to locate your client record on our system, please could you contact us on customerservices@rejuvaustralia.com.au with details of your treatment and contact information so we can further investigate this matter. We respect your privacy and will treat your feedback with discretion. Kind regards, Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.67 based on 920 reviews