Restoro Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Restoro

Tell us how Restoro made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"I had been struggling with trying to get roblox to work again for my granddaughter to no avail. Thanks to Restoro she can now happily play her game again. Thank you sooooo much."
Hello Grace,

We are glad that the problem has been fixed. Technology is very complicated. Most of the time issues can be fixed easily and sometimes there are difficult ones. But whatever the situation is rest assured that we will never leave you and do the best we can to provide a resolution.

Phone: Toll-free number is 1-888-658-5291

Thank you!
"Yes. My service people where polite and patient with me"
Hello,

We are glad you appreciate our service. All our technicians are knowledgeable and capable of fixing almost any computer software concerns. A commendation like this goes a long way helping us to improve and maintain good quality service.

Have a nice day!
"I was experiencing slow operation with my laptop now it's faster than ever.Thank you John Sa"
Hello Daniel,

We are glad that the problem has been fixed. You see, technology is very complicated. Most of the time issues can be fixed easily and sometimes there are difficult ones. But whatever the situation is rest assured that we will never leave you and do the best we can to provide a resolution.

Your feedback is very important to us and based on your overall rating, please let us know how we can improve more to better our service.

Have a nice day!
"the problems are fixed, I gave you a 5 star recommendation and will continue to have faster service. However, new learning is needed. Thank you, Nelson."
Hello,

Thank you very much for recommending Restoro. We will take note of your suggestion and will continue to enhance our tech expert with our training program. Helping people is our passion and it doesn't just make the world better—it also makes us better.

Have a nice day!
"It seems to work well now. The representative was well mannered and did a good job. When I go back to working on my ancestry tree I expect it to run correctly, not jump from one website to another, and for the mouse to be more stabile. He asked me my concerns and worked on them, so they should be good be good to go."
Hello,

Thank you for this feedback, it really encourages us. Reimage believe that a happy customer is a loyal customer. If you need us please call anytime.

Have a nice day!
"they are always right their to help yousandy"
Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your positive comments. Our technicians are knowledgeable and always ready help to out.

We are a growing company and commendations like this goes a long way.

If you may need assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Feel free to contact us again anytime.

Email: support@restoro.com
"Customer service was very efficient. My computer access time increased. The repairs were made fast. Thank You ."

Email: support@restoro.com
"Thank you for restoring the software due to conflicts with the Norton software! Reinalyn did an excellent job interfacing with me, good English, Explaining what the problem was and the FIX! She fixed it right the first time, and in professional manor also! She is a KEEPER! Thank you for a GREAT JOB, well done! Dave Brindle"
Hi David,

We appreciate you taking time providing us positive feedback about the service that we provided.

Our technicians are trained and knowledgeable to ensure that we provide excellent services to our customers.

Rest assured that you will experience the same level of excellence the next time you need our help.

Should you have further queries, please reach us out through the below channels:

Have a good day!
"Im very happy with my PC as it is much better thanks"
Hi Carroll,

Thank you for letting us know that you are happy with the service that we provided.

If in any case you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach us out through the below channels:

Have a good day!
"You folks are polite, skillful, and get the job done fast"

Have a good day!
"I couldn't get into my email. Heck! My computer wouldn't even load to my HOME PAGE but now it does. I am happy with the work Restoro did today."

Have a nice day!
"Did not understand the cost of the service. Realize now that the cost of the software does not cover technical support"
Hi Porter,

One of our goals is to let our customer know the situation of their computers. We need to make sure that our customer is well informed on the issues and resolution we need to provide.

Have a good day!
"Narish too over my computer and cleaned ir up/made repairs in LESS than an hour. Thank you. ael"
Hi Audrey,

We appreciate you taking time providing us feedback about the service that we provided.

Our technicians are trained to identify and isolate the issue to provide our customers with a quick resolution to their concerns.

Chat: https://tinyurl.com/y7udnog2
Phone: Toll-free number is 1-888-233-5733
Email: support@reimageplus.com / forwardtosupport@reimageplus.com

Have a good day!
"The technician was very good and sorted out my laptop. I did, however, find it a bit confusing about the product that I purchased....in any event, it's clear now. The first agent I spoke to told me that I needed to see a cyber security specialist...not sure what to think about that."
Hello Judi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We're glad that our technicians were able to sort out the issues on your computer.

For more information about our product, you can always visit our website, www.restoro.com

And please don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need assistance or if you have questions.

You can always reach us out through our support channels below:

Have a great day!
"it was very helpful. even though I am not good on the computer"

Have a good day!
"Very thourough & knowlegable, would use them again"
Hi,

Thank you for the positive feedback on the service that we provided.

"thank you otto"
Hello Joseph,

Your review motivates us to always do more. If you need us please call us anytime.

Have a nice day!
"IT Is very convinced to use RESTORO. I like this service .Very professions advisers, technicians. Working good and fast.I hop that I find how will help Me with My PC. I guess I'm safety for three years. Recommended this company and there service. Mark"
Hi Mark,

Hello Mark,

Thank you very much for this beautiful review. Helping people is our passion and it doesn't just make the world better—it also makes us better.

Have a nice day!
"I am virtually computer illiterate so the patience and guidance from Narish was most welcome. The price for annual cover was very reasonable and certainly less than I expected. The explanation system and contact was clear and simple. Thoroughly recommend to anyone- particular those not up to PC skills. I hope I get Narish again"
Hi Honour Judge Anthony,

We are glad that you were satisfied with the service that Narish provided. Thank you for the recommendation.

Have good day!
"great fixd"
Hello Hank,

We appreciate the kind words. Just get in touch if you need help with your PC, and our techs will help you through whatever software issue you encounter with it.

Phone Toll-free number is 1-888-658-5291

Restoro is rated 4.47 based on 64 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access