Restoro Reviews

Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service

Tell us how Restoro made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The service was fast and expertly taken care of my problem.I would suggest their services to everyone who is still a computer person THANKS AGAIN for expert service.The person was very aware of my problem,and took care of it fast.
Hi Hank,

Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback!

Providing you an excellent experience is our top priority. Your recommendation is much appreciated.

It is a pleasure to be of service.

Should you need help, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available 24/7.

Have a good day!
Extremely happy with the results of Restoro. I was sceptical from my experience with other PC repair tools and after the amount of effort I sank into solving my slow booting issues, but Restoro restored my PC to optimal performance - boot times went from >3 mins to 20-30 sec which is pretty good for an aging PC with lots of stuff installed on it. I couldn't be happier.
Hi Troy,

Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback!

We are glad that your PC is running a lot better. Our company is dedicated to bring out the best in your computer and make our customers happy and satisfied!

Have a good day!
I am sick and tired of the "bait and switch" tactics of these companies who lead you to believe that the software you downloading is part of a tool designed to fix a problem found in a forum. Only after downloading, installing, and running the program do they announce that its time to get your credit card out and pay. Stop the bait and switch. Pathetic tactics in todays environment!
Hi,

Our software will provide a free scan to detect the damages on your computer. However, you will be needing a license key to run a repair.

Should you have further queries, please reach us out through the below channels:

Have a good day!
Ont nous annonce site gratuit et au final tu paye ARNAQUE
Salut Merelle,

Merci d'avoir fourni vos commentaires sur notre produit. La partie gratuite indiquée sur le site Web est l'analyse. Restoro analysera votre ordinateur GRATUITEMENT pour tout problème. Si vous souhaitez résoudre automatiquement les problèmes détectés, c'est là que vous avez besoin d'une clé de licence payante. Nous nous excusons si ce n'était pas tout à fait clair dès le départ. Cependant, en guise de compliment, nous vous fournissons une clé de licence unique - GRATUITEMENT.

84766565-e0079

Vous pouvez copier et coller cette clé de licence pour poursuivre la réparation de tout problème rencontré par le logiciel. Ceci n'est qu'une courtoisie pour vous prouver que Restoro est loin d'être un logiciel d'arnaque.

Nous espérons que cela clarifie les choses et nous espérons vous être utiles à l'avenir.

Have a good day!
Bought the one year with one license thinking it would last a year. Turns out I paid 40 bucks for a one time use license. Wording and price point for a one time use license is pretty awful.
Hi Robbie,

Welcome to Restoro.

We understand that you meant to get a one-year license instead of a one time. We are sorry if it seems you may have been confused with the pricing and the subscription. We are committed to ensure that all details are clear and presented to our customer accordingly.

Upon checking your account, we see that you have indeed purchased a one-time license key, but was only amounting to $27.95, which is the pricing for our one-time key. We were not able to find any other transactions amounting to $40.

However, we do appreciate that you wanted Restoro for a year. As a gratitude, we have reactivated and extended your 1-time license key for 3 months, for free.

We will also send you an email for your reference regarding about the free extension. You may reply to that in case you would have further inquiries.

VERY PATIENT AND PROFESSIONAL ALVIN C.REAL ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY
Hi Tom,

Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback!

Alvin is going to be delighted to hear of your praises. He is dedicated to dedicated to bring out the best in your computer and make our customers happy and satisfied!

SERVICE PAYANT !
Salut,

Nous avons reçu vos commentaires sur notre logiciel Restoro mais nous avons peut-être manqué ce que vous voulez dire. Cette application est un outil utile pour les utilisateurs d'ordinateurs pour résoudre les problèmes liés à Windows simplement en exécutant ladite application sur leur système. Vous pouvez visiter notre site Web, restoro.com pour plus d'informations sur le service et ce qu'il offre.

Nous espérons que nous avons pu vous donner un aperçu des avantages que vous pouvez obtenir si vous avez installé ce produit sur votre ordinateur.

Cordialement.
i am very satisfied with the service and support shown to me . i sincerely recomend the service
Hi Craig,

Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback!

Our company is dedicated to bring out the best in your computer and make our customers happy and satisfied. Your recommendation is much appreciated!

Have a good day!
After two hours remote session still have all the issues. I had already done all the steps that technician did on the remote session.
Hi Ioannis,

One of our technicians sent an email to you yesterday to continue the remote session. However, we're unable to receive a response. Kindly check your email and provide us your most convenient time to continue the session.

Have a good day!
You are really good and quick service. Very impressive!

Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback!

Providing you an excellent experience is our top priority. It is a pleasure to be of service.

Have a good day!
THIS IS A TRICK TO GET YOU TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM THEN THEY WANT YOUR MONEY TO RUN IT. IF I COULD GIVE THEM A NEGATIVE STAR I WOULD.
Hi Kenny,

It is much appreciated if you can provide more information for us to pull up your account. Were you able to run the software after the download?

Please reach us out through the below channels:

Have a good day!
Not sure what this program did for me. I paid and was disappointed. I really don't know what it did for me. Have not seen any improvement. Just more of the same nothing. I would like to know what it did for me...….Can anyone show me the actual performance increase and how was it done.
Hi Tom,

May we know what are the issues you are trying to resolve using Restoro? Please check your email as we created a ticket for this concern.

You may also reach us out through the below channels:

Have a good day!
Never fix my windows issues.
Hi Ioannis,

We sincerely apologize if Restoro has not been able to fix yet the issue with your Windows. Rest assured we are here to help.

Upon reviewing your account, there has been several troubleshooting steps provided. Since this is a complex issue to be fixed via email, we have offered to schedule a remote session so that one of our technicians can work on the issue for you.

Kindly refer to the email sent ending in 165-28381. We have sent a link, or you can reply with your preferred date and time for us to plot a remote session for you. I will also send another email as your reference and will include the link for you to plot your preferred date and time of the remote session.

Should you need immediate help, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available 24/7.
Email: support@restoro.com

We highly appreciate your patience on this matter. Have a good day!
RESTORO never fix my windows problems. Paid for a tool without result. Every time that contacted to support service ANOTHER person replied with tips, all without luck. Problem never solved.

Email: support@restoro.com

We highly appreciate your patience on this matter. Have a good day!
Really didn't have any problem till I loaded this program. I ran a scan it showed a couple small things.Tryed free key to check how program worked.free key didn't work,i think this is a scam to get a subsripshion that I now need
Hello Thomas,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. The free key allows us to experience the product while manually selecting the items you wish to fix.

To redeem ourselves and let you know how well the product works we have emailed you a paid license that you can use for the next 7 days absolutely free :)

Should the need arise please do not hesitate to contact us again anytime.

Phone: 1-888-974-6455
all I have recieved is a n analys of problem but no help to repair. I have paid 2 payments.
Hello John,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We want to first apologize for any inconvenience or problems that these issues caused you.

It is much appreciated if you can provide more information regarding the problem on your computer. We sent you an email with the ticket ID: MTX-187-49736

Have a good day!
this is good company that can be trusted oleta
Hi Josephine,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Have a good day!
I purchased a one year unlimited program. copied key number to paste where requested but it would not paste now I no longer has the key code what do I do?
Hello Byron,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected.

We have reactivated your license key and send it to you via email.

Have a good day!
very happy if the computer is faster
Hello Robert,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with us. Our company is dedicated to bring out the best in your computer and make our customers happy and satisfied.

Did a great job
Hi,

We appreciate you taking time providing us positive feedback about the service that we provided.

Rest assured that you will experience the same level of excellence the next time you need our help.

Restoro is rated 4.58 based on 729 reviews