Restoro Reviews

Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service

Tell us how Restoro made you happy
JURNEY IS A PROCESS AND A QUEST IS ONE OCEAN BLUE.SO WE HAVE SEVERAL OCEAN AND EACH BODY KNOWS IT'S CROP TO PROTECT IT'S UNDER WOURLD SPRING,THE OCEANS ALSO KNOWS WHAT OCEANS DON'T HAVE SPRINGS DUE TO BED BUGS OR SOMETHING...THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL CARE YOU GIVE OUR OCEAN
Hello,

We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with our services. Our company is dedicated to bring out the best on your computer and make our customers happy and satisfied!

It is a pleasure to be of service.

Should you need help, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available 24/7.

Have a good day!
I have tride to pay 2 or 4 times. I get the message hat paying will an hour or more, but my experience is that payment is impossible, I wait for hours and nothing happens. I am used to pay on the net, but I have never experience a program that says "it will take an hour - and then after an hour nothing happens. Så I have to give up buying Restore, which I am sorry for, for it is a good program 6938133 1578830567 xtc9c Andreas Frehr, Denmark frehrdue£webspeed.dk
Hello Andreas,

We want to first apologize for any inconvenience or problems that these issues caused you. And thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Our system have still more way for improvement. This incident will serve as a reference for us to thrive and provide more quality service.

We're happy to know about your interest to the software.

We would like to take this opportunity to somehow turn around the situation. Please do contact us back using the details below so we can further assist you. Rest assured that we will be looking into this incident carefully.

Chat: https://tinyurl.com/y7udnog2
Phone: Toll free number is 1213-275-3200
Email: support@reimageplus.com / forwardtosupport@reimageplus.com

Have a good day!
HALSON WAS VERY PATIENT AND SHOWED DEEP EXPERTISE. I AM DEEPLY GRATEFUL FOR THE SERVICE HE GAVE ME.
Hello Jay,

Have a good day!
Hola el programa muy bueno pero no tengo tarjeta de credito para pagar una licencia, alguien pudiera compartir la licencia conmigo, por favor.
Hola Rene,

Gracias por su interés en utilizar el programa Restoro.

Consulte su correo electrónico para obtener las instrucciones paso a paso que le enviamos para hacer uso de la reparación manual gratuita de Restoro.

Si necesita ayuda, no dude en contactarnos. Estamos disponibles 24/7.

Correo electrónico: support@restoro.com
Teléfono: 1-888-974-6455

¡Que tengas un gran día!
Restoro was very helpful in resolving my hardware and software problems doday. Thank you.
Hi Don,

Thank you for leaving us positive feedback!

We are glad that your PC issues are now solved. Our technicians are dedicated to bring out the best on your computer and make our customers happy and satisfied!

Phone: 1-888-974-6455
Such a scam! The person that handled my call to simply activate the software after I purchased it was not only rude, but he tried to charge me another 200 on top of the fee that I already paid. If it were possible I would leave them with no stars.
Hi Paula,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a feedback. We sincerely apologize if your recent experience has not been pleasant. Rest assured that we are dedicated to ensure that your concerns are addressed accordingly with the best customer service possible.

We understand that you had concerns activating your Restoro software. We have sent you a separate email with your license key and instructions on how to activate the program.

We hope that you can give us another chance to make it right for you. As a courtesy, we have extended your Restoro license key for 2 months. You will further find these details on the email that we have sent you.

We will also look at the way how you were supported and rest assured that we will do any necessary actions accordingly.

We want to be sure that you are happy. Kindly let us know if there is anything else that we can do to make things right. If ever you need immediate assistance, you can always call our Technical Department at +1-213-275-3200, or send us an email at support@restoro.com.

We hope this helps you with your concerns for the day. Have a great day!
Good service

Cheers!
Yes the agent was very good
Hi Grace,

Thank you for the positive feedback on the service that we provided.

Our technicians are trained and knowledgeable to ensure that we provide excellent services to our customers.

Rest assured that you will experience the same level of excellence the next time you need our help.

Should you have further queries, please reach us out through the below channels:

Have a good day!
I am very pleased. Halston was diligent in finding my printing problems. He worked and worked and was successful!
Hi Diane,

Thank you for letting us know that you are pleased with the service that we provided.

Halston is one of our technicians who are trained and knowledgeable to ensure that we provide excellent services to our customers.

Have a good day!
EdericDiod a fine job. He answered all my question s and fixed the problem with my computer.
Hi,

We are glad that you were satisfied with the service that Edric provided.

Have a good day!
I am very happy with the services performed on my computer, and I'd highly recommend this for anyone needing service for their computing needs.
Hi Jeffrey,

Cheers!
I was able to scan and Maricar was very pleasant and helpful. Thanks

Cheers!
very good worked with me on billing.
Hello Thomas,

Thank you for leaving us a positive remark!

We are glad that you are pleased with the services rendered. Our technicians are dedicated to bring out the best on your computer and make our customers happy and satisfied!

Your recommendation is much appreciated. It is a pleasure to be of service.

Have a good day!
I was very satisfied with Thomas A and the way he performed. thank you.
Hello Dieter,

Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback!

We are glad that you are pleased with our services. Our technicians are dedicated to bring out the best on your computer and make our customers happy and satisfied!

Your kind words are appreciated. It is a pleasure to be of service.

Have a good day!
It is working fine after there work. They did a great job.
Hi Alvin,

Have a good day!
Thanks for your help looking forward to being reconnected!

REPAIR WAS DONE
Hi Tony,

Have a good day!
Very satisfied with the care work done by Ajay today. My computer seems to be working fine and he said I can call with any issues that show up. Thanks for the service. Helen Fondren
Hi,

Thank you for letting us know that you are satisfied with the service that we provided.

Have a good day!
HEY MS Windows 10 mistake and I pay to fix it? NO! AVGPCtuneup will do the same thing. Buy on Ebay for $5.00 - unlimited uses, 3 computers for a year.
Hi,

It is much appreciated if you can provide more information for us to pull up your account and investigate what happened.

Chat: https://tinyurl.com/y7udnog2
Phone: 1-213-275-3200
Email: support@reimageplus.com / forwardtosupport@reimageplus.com

Have a good day!
they was very professional and trustworthy

Restoro is rated 4.64 based on 665 reviews