RIAS Reviews

of reviewers recommend RIAS
Read RIAS Reviews

customerservice@rias.co.uk

Tell us how RIAS made you happy
I bought the insurance and realised i need to add more value to my insurance. So i cancelled it by submitting an form as it was closed and the next day they emailed me in the morning and informed me they have cancelled the insurance and also refunded me that i paid. Very propmpt service. Have used them before they are very good.
there is no problem with them 10
Third year using this company and been first rate, significantly undercutting other quotes for seemingly the same content. Would definitely recommend
SPOKE TO RICCARDO IN CUSTOMER SERVICES TO CHANGE POLICY VERY POLITE AND FRIENDLY NOTHING TO MUCH TROUBLE FOR HIM. HOPE HE GETS THIS FEED BACK PERSONLY.MR J TOGHER
Just had to change my Home Insurance to be for a let property instead of home owner. The customer service Kit provided over the phone was excellent - he coudln't have been more easy to deal with and helpful.
Excellent service when setting up the policy, dealing with customer support with regards a problem and then finally cancelling the policy when my circumstances changed. Will consider using again.
Easy completion and confirmation of car insurance based on the cover I was looking for. No small print
They were very understanding and the price is just as it says.
I have used RIAS before and found the cover given met my requirements in the house I am now living.
Hopefully it will be a long lasting relationship over the coming years.
Amazing helpful with answering my questions. Easy to use thei online website.
Great customer services, great prices, equitable and honest company
Great customer service and good value for money
I’m very impressed
My wife has been unfortunate to have 2 minor accidents, Rias have been fantastic both times from sorting claim to a hire Car and getting our car repaired I
Cannot thank them Enough for there support and understanding
After a fairly exhaustive comparison site search, I felt that, for me, RIAS could give me the best overall Home Insurance package - now purchased - in terms of benefits and value. (I was also a bit persuaded being in receipt of a favourable looking RIAS motor quote - my policy renewal being due in early February.)
My claim was sorted within a couple of hours. I was totally without blame for the RTC. RIAS even provided me with a car so that l could get to work that afternoon.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
All very easy and straight forward to insure and also when my husband had an accident sorted very easily and the settlement came through without any problems
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
? Very pleased. A very competitive quote.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
Excellent website, online advisors and assistance with claim. A very good value policy.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
Much cheaper than all other quotes for same level of cover, not made a claim and hopefully won’t have to,
RIAS is rated 4.02 based on 1,423 reviews