CreationWatches.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"Product itself was in perfect shape and shipping was quick enough but they should give an estimate of how much customs/import tax would be before placing an order. Ending up paying more than half of the watch itself just because of it. If I had known this I could have shopped around"
Dear Customer,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and service.

Sally
"I placed an order for a Seiko SNK809K2. Surprisingly I had to make an extra payment of 41.78 € for import duty/tax to DHL Express while the value of the watch is only 80€! Bad surprise ... I could imagine paying 10% or 15% extra for the duties, not 52% ... For the rest, the watch is really perfect. Great value."
Dear Jean,

We are pleased that you liked the watch.

Sally
"I placed an order for a Seiko watch on 05/19/2019 and it arrived on 05/29/2019 and when I made the order they reported on their website for 3 to 4 days. The box came to me a little spoiled. It's cardboard, but I understand it has not been treated as it deserves. I paid € 45.09 to DHL for service that I still do not understand. The watch, from the seiko brand, is better than I expected, but the service received is not what I expected. regards, Alejandro M. (Vienna)"
Dear Alejandro,

We are pleased that you liked the watch.

We are sorry for the delay. It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"Hi, The watch looked good and it looked like I expected but I was very disappointed when I received an invoice for VAT and customs from DHL which did not appear in the total amount on your website... Johan"

Sally
"Hello I bought a watch internet said Free shipping but when D H L came to deliver it they asked £40 delivery so I cancelled the order now have been waiting for my money to be returned but still waiting W E Towers"
Dear William,

Sally
"The watch (Orient Quartz Domed Crystal FUG1R003W6) and delivery time is great, but if you order from England, be prepared to pay extra money to DHL for custom tax, which for me was 24.2 pounds and the invoice came one month later. So I ended up paying for it 90.2 pounds (66+24.2)."
Dear Mircea,

Sally
"The watch (Orient Automatic Power Reserve EZ09005W) is great, but if you order from England, better try to find it elsewhere, otherwise you are going to pay extra money to the courier for custom tax which for me it was 40 pounds. I found this watch in UK for 169 pounds, so cheaper than 183 (143 + 40)."
Dear Mircea,

Sally
"Quick and well packed, but note this is an export business based in the US and you will have to pay duties on top of the price. For me that was over 50% of the price I paid. Also their contact numbers are always unobtainable - could be genuine, but certainly not well staffed."
Dear Cook,

We do not have phone support ,communicate via emails only.

Sally
"Great service in processing order & watch itself is fine. I was however caught out by the £36 import fee that I was charged on the doorstep on delivery!…considering the invoice on purchase stated free delivery!! Not too happy about that!"

Sally
"Watch is fantastic and delivered within 5 days. However got charged VAT and admin by DHL which meant the watch would have been cheaper and quicker from Amazon. That is my fault as I purchased on a click through without reviewing watch creations."
Dear Customer,

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered Post' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"Hello All, There is absolutely no issue with the product it is genuine but the only issue is if you are buying from INDIA your costing will go up there is 26.5 % customs duty so keep that in mind and also DHL charges Rs 500/- for clearing the shipment.So take into consideration these cost to understand your final cost."
CreationWatches.com is rated 4.30 based on 818 reviews