CreationWatches.com Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"For a stupid mistake, I purchased an incorrect watch model. After 2 hours I replied to the order confirmation email to explain that there had been an error and that I wanted to change it immediately, sending the model name and link. after TWO DAYS, as if nothing had happened, they answered: "thank you for your order, we have just sent your (original) order, if you want, you can also buy the other one by making a new order" !!! Thank goodness this was my fifth purchase! “Wonderful” customer care. What's more, the watch takes over 20 seconds a day."
Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"Didn't realise this was a non UK based company. After shopping around for the watch im after, I found this site with a very reasonable price, however I ended up paying more after I was lambered with a £26 custom charge. Don't get fooled with the low prices, factor in the custom charge to see if it's a deal."
Dear Customer,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"I purchased a Seiko Automatic submariner watch from you last year 2018 and it has lost time of approx 4-5 minutes per week after just 3-4 months wearing it daily! Now after consulting with Seiko UK as its ubnder 12 months old they say they will not honour the guarantee as you have not placed your dealer stamp and full details of the model and case number on the guarantee card. Iam to say the least VERY disappointed as they say there is a lot wrong with the mechanism of this supposedly Brand new Watch I purchased from you."
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

The watch has a one-year International manufacturer warranty and will be repaired at any one of authorized repair centre(s) listed in the warranty card.

If the repair centre fails to honour the warranty for any reason, please feel free to return the watch to us for repair.

Sally
"Happy with the delivery, as it was delivered within 48hours since I placed the order. 2 Stars is because the information on Custom/Import charges weren't mentioned & the duty tax, Due to which the watch's price shot to 50% extra of the MRP offered to me. End of the day I bought it for much higher price than quoted in Amazon or other websites. Which is 10K extra to what the price this website quoted for."
Dear Nandeesh,

Sally
"citizen watch was on time delivery. i was glad i was going diving and wanted my new dive watch but the watch was in safe mode i hope because of low battery. hopefully it’s that"
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that this watch has 200m water resistance which is suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports. Not suitable for diving.

Sally
"Let the buyer beware - it is most likely you will be charged import duties if you buy from creation watches in UK / Europe, so do your sums! My watch attracted £30 in vat / import duties - taking the cost to about what I could have bought it for locally, so not majorly out of pocket but this could be better advertised on the site. You might end up paying alot more than you thought!!"
Dear Jeff,

Sally
"Good prices and fast delivery but I ordered an extra strap and the original were not included, i lost 12$ thanks to this"
Dear Mattias,

To help us with our investigation, could you please email us a few photos of the watch you received along with a detailed description of the problem?

Sally
"BEWARE: These watches are not the bargain they appear. If you are ordering from EU you WILL be charged import duties. In my case I was charged 70€ to accept delivery on an 190€ watch! (So the watch was actually 260€ - I could bought the same model elsewhere for less). There is nothing upfront to indicate import duties will be charged to the customer. There is no information about import duties in the product information, pricing, basket or at checkout (I went back to check and eventually managed to find some info buried in the small print - but you have to go looking for it - not at all obvious). The watch is great - well packaged and exactly as pictured and described, but the info about import duties should be made clear at point of purchase."
Dear Anonymous,

Sally
"BEWARE: These watches are not the bargain they appear. If you are ordering from the UK you WILL be charged import duties - in my case I was charged £27 to accept delivery on an £81 watch! (So the watch was actually £108 - I could bought the same model elsewhere for less). There is nothing upfront to indicate import duties will be charged to the customer. There is no information about import duties in the product information, pricing, basket or at checkout (I went back to check and eventually managed to find some info buried in the small print - but you have to go looking for it - not at all obvious) Creation watches said they would refund on receipt of the returned watch - but the courier said they couldn't return the watch to the seller. Specifically the courier said "the shippers have restrictions on their account, we are unable to redirect/return the shipment at your request". I emailed Creation Watches and received a series of what appeared to be standard replies - they didn't seem to have actually read my emails. I was worried I'd end up with no watch and no refund. In the end I lost the will to live and reluctantly paid the duty, accepted delivery and kept the watch. The watch is great - well packaged and exactly as pictured and described, but the info about import duties should be made clear at point of purchase. I feel totally conned. :-("
Dear Ann,

Sally
"Same problem import duty levied on my watch of extra £40.00 NOT GOOD! At this stage of the process it’s to late to do anything about it. I think you need to be clearer in explaining how extra costs could be incurred it’s not enough to say we can’t do anything about it you need to point customers to Royal Mail if their import duties are less than dhl At the end of the day you are up against amazon on price and service this lack of clarity spoils the whole experience."
Dear Chris,

Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you have to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website.

If you do not want to pay the custom taxes, you can refuse the delivery once we get watch back to us will refund you soon.

If you have any query please contact to us on contact@creationwatches.com

Sally
"This is an amazing site. Low prices with an excellent customer service BUT....Due to customs taxes, you might end up paying more than necessary. So, if you are from Spain, CW is not for you. I just paid nearly a 40% more in customs taxes. Not happy."
"I agree with many of the previous purchasers. There is no mention on the shipping cart page that the customer is expected to pay additional import fees. When I raised this following delivery, I was told the website mentions this. Yes it does but not where a customer is likely to see. This should be made clear on the shopping cart page. This was a present for my Uncle and then I had to pay an additional £30, which made the present more expensive than I had wanted to spend. I would not recommend purchasing from this site as there is no transparency and customers are allowed to believe the price seen is the price paid. Reading the very similar reviews makes it apparent that the website is not clear and should NOT deceive customers in this unscrupulous manner. Product fine but business integrity is negligible. Stick to UK dealers, where you know exactly what price you have to pay."
Dear Daniel,

We do not want deceive the customers and we always try to give best service to our customers, we regret if any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Sally
"I bought a Orient watch in last November and it arrived at portuguese customs at early december and stay there until February, 28. I have to paied 40% of watch price as tax. Really bad experience... Not to repeat... The only good thing is the watch."
"They declare that shipment to my country should take up to 15 days. I understand that there may be some delays on the way and this is not shop's fault, but the way they have tried to solve the situation is not good enough for me. First of all - they declare that cheaper postage option is trackable. Well, that's half of the truth. In fact only the so called limited tracking is possible - you can see when the watch was sent and when it arrived in country of destination. Nothing in between. After probably a month of waiting i decided to e-mail them. They said that they are going to email Singapore Post and ask what is happening with my package. And that went on for another half a month. After few e-mails I sent to them and getting an answer "We e-mailed Singpost..." i got the information i should call the Postal Service of my country and ask if package arrived. PS of my country said no, so i e-maild CW once again and they said they will e-mail Singpost again. I've waited for a couple of days and then I wrote an e-mail where I said that either they undertake a firm steps to solving my situation(for example: sending a new watch, getting some answer from SingPost about where the watch is at the moment, refunding my money) and I threatend them with using my PayPal Buyer's protection(I advise you to use PayPal). The package suddenly arrived in my country(and I know about this beacuse I kept on checking package's tracking number not knowing if it's worth anything). It's been 3 days since the package arrived. I still hadn't got any e-mail from CT with apologies, I am not even hoping for some recompensation anymore. The watch has minor defect of it's mechanism that is common for this watches after waiting for few months to be sold and I am going to get it warranty reparied at Seiko certified service. I hope the Certificate of Guarantee is valid(it has the sellers stamp and the date of sale). I am very sad about CreationWatches behavior with this transaction and I am probably never going to purchase anything from them - unless the Certificate of Guarantee of my watch turns out to be valid and it will be profitable to pay for some decent delivery company(FedEx, DPD). I ordered another Seiko watch from some Japanese store at the same time - it arrived in ca.15 days, full tracking, original packaging, got the all documents and even a discount for next transaction. Learn from them Creation Watches!"
We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes the shipment gets delayed and it is difficult to predict actual time to delivery. We apologies for late delivery, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again. You can check serial number is on the back side of the watch and please filled the warranty by yourself.
"Bought a watch for £119 thinking it was cheaper than buying in the U.K, only to be hit with a £34 duty bill. Worked out not so cheap. Lesson learned."
Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website. Terms and Conditions (http://www.creationwatches.com/terms.html), shipping information page ( http://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.php ) and also in the FAQ ( http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html ) on our website.

P.S. In future, we recommend you opt for Royal Mail shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.
CreationWatches.com is rated 4.17 based on 861 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access