CreationWatches.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
customer service
"Always be prepared to lose money when buying from Creation Watches. They offer low prices but poor customer service. Even if they send you a faulty watch, they will refuse to pay for return shipping costs. I bought a Seiko SRPB39K1 with an automatic movement that can be hand wound, but the crown would not wind the watch. I had to return the watch at a cost of $30 AUD. I wanted a replacement but none were available. Creation refunded the purchase price but still left me $30 out of pocket. Be aware of their conditions before you give them your money."
Posted 39 minutes ago
"I bought a watch several days ago. At first, they contacted me to check some information on my billing address. I responded and they got back almost immediately. Two days after that I replied and asked them to update me on the status of my order. No reply. Today, Tue 15th October, I checked the status of my order (Order no. 10433091) on their website and it said it was still being processed. As there is no way it will arrive in the time I needed it, I have just sent them a refund request. And as the item never left their store, I am expecting no extra charges to be made. The website states I should have a response on this matter within the next 12 hours. I'll update this review accordingly once I get this situation solved. Regards, Alejandra."
Dear Alejandra,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have noted your request of Order cancellation and initiated the refund process.

Sally
"Very bad. Watch does not work!! i paid 39€ taxes in Spain . I have to pay returns. No more"
Dear P. Campos,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please attempt the following and let us know if it worked? Place the watch on your palm with the crystal down and slap the watch. If this freed up the mainspring it should start keeping good time. We are sure this will sort out the issue.

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties.We recommend you opt for 'Registered' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Sally
"Unless you delve into the website there is no mention that this company is based in Singapore,No indication in the watch sales page. Consequently Import duty and sales tax will be added on delivery making my watch more expensive than buying one in the UK"

Sally
"Bittersweet feeling regarding the purchase of this product. The price of the watch is fantastic 112€, very fast shipping even having selected the slowest and free method that was offered. But when the clock comes home ... Surprise, I have to pay € 33 for customs management. At the end, 145€ Final price of the watch, for a little more I would buy it in Amazon and also has a two-year warranty. I don't know if I will buy again through here. Any recommendations for free shipping and no customs fees?"
Dear Roque,

We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"Incorrect information given on website so the postage has taken 3 - 4 weeks instead of 10 - 14 days as per the information given. Also not made clear that in order to buy the original box the postage has to be via DHL. This watch was intended as a gift and will arrive too late and incomplete. Very disappointed."
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that, from placing order till to reach you it takes approximately 3-4 weeks.Therefore, we stated as "you should receive your watch in roughly 3 to 4 weeks." Please be assured your watch will arrive in due course.

Sally
"So, long story short: I make an order, wait a week and after they send me an email saying that the order was cancelled by mistake. I make again the same order (a watch complete of box and an extra box for an old watch I have). Wait another week, pay 36euro taxes (on a 77euro total bill) to find out the EXTRA box was not there. I contact the helpdesk and they claim it's all as supposed a watch, 1 box and be happy. Now, I have the order specifications and the webpage where I bought the thing that CLEARLY state I should have 2 boxes and 1 watch, but they sent 1 box and 1 watch. I have managed helpdesks and call centers for years and am speechless for this one. 0 stars"
Dear Alessandro,

As per our records, we have sent you correct watch box. The Seiko box you had paid for is the same box you have received.Please note that we ship only one box with DHL.

Sally
"I have ordered the watch for 130 euro and had to pay additional 42 euro for customs clearance on delivery. !!! Be careful while ordering and choosing "DHL Express Priority Shipping with Insurance (2-4 days worldwide) - FREE" !!!"
Dear Konstantin,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. We have no control over this.

Sally
"I can only write a review on my experience of the delivery company, as I have yet to receive my watch, so I cannot review the company on that. DHL have delivered to my house many times, but this time it has been a nightmare!! I use a tracking app to track every package, but this package did not arrive as stated, it said delivered BUT has not been, so now, I start the process of finding out where, if any, it has been delivered. Like I said, I cannot review about the watch as I have not received it."
Dear David,

We have raised inquiry with DHL. As we get any response from them, we will update you. Please do not worry about it.

Please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com

Sally
"Fraud, Con, Cheat, Fake watches. Despite being watches kids size watches advertised as Adult are hence not genuine. Fake watches. Don't get involved with these CONS from India, who have hand written 5 total reviews that are used against every watch. it's a con from Singapore. Time and money wastage. On top of it these thugs didn't even pay for courier DHL fee, which I ended up paying as a release fee of £23. All fake. I hope they show some decency"
Dear Lai,

Sally
"No return email for a watch which needs to be returned for refund, not happy, reporting this to visa, not going to recommend your site to anyone and let others know about this"
Dear Robert ,

We understand you need to return the watch.

Please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com

Sally
"BEWARE HIDDEN COSTS! I ordered for the first time from Creation Watches as they had by far the best prices online. The Seiko 5 I purchased was advertised at £64 (down from £134). Even though I could have got this watch from Amazon for £91. It was still a £30 saving none the less. Anyway, I actually changed my mind on the watch not long after I ordered it so tried their live chat feature in order to cancel. No answer, all day I tried, but nothing. After the first try on that morning I did send an email. 24 hours had passed and no reply. But I got an email saying the watch had been shipped, which was frustrating. Then came the additional charge. An email, and numerous phone calls from DHL stating they are holding my package until the import taxes were paid on the package. The charge was £31.50. So 49.2% of what I had paid, meaning in total the watch cost me £95.50. Another 12 hours had passed and I finally got a reply, which wasn't any help. I have the watch now, and although I am in two minds about it. It doesn't make sense to send it back as I won't get the £31.50 import tax back, and I am responsible for the cost of return shipping. So let this be a warning to anyone tempted by their misleading e-commerce. Personally, I would as most sites in this day and age, display these charges upfront on the product pages for each country and not hide it in a small sentence at the bottom of your shipping page (which doesn't even give an indication of what you might pay). All in all, a bad purchasing and customer experience."
Dear Aaron,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this.

Sally
"Hallo! Order Number: 10423792 The clock I got didn´t work. Customer service does not respond. I felel cheated and therefore warn other people from this company. The only thing that works is a fast delivery with a paper box and a broken clock. With angry greetings Ismet from Sweden"
Dear Ismet ,

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused. Please take the watch to the nearest experienced watchmaker or service center listed in the warranty booklet. We have 30 days watch Return or Exchange policy, you can send the watch back to us.

Sally
"First watch ordered last year. Received wrapped in sort of small pocket without any authenticity certificate nor guarantee nor invoice. Did not work properly. Had to send hundred of mails before getting any answer from customer service. Then took them 6 months for 'repair' before admitting to refund the watch (without refund for the customs and without refund for my shipping costs). Second watch arrived beginning of August without again a authenticity certificate nor a guarantee nor an invoice. It stopped working after 2 days. Can not believe these watches are genuine. There so called 'customer service' is a scam. They do not reply to the asked questions and do not propose any helpful solution. Get away from these guys!!"
Dear Customer,

Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sally
"poor packaging charged customs tax buy in the UK whenever possible"
Dear Customer,

We have no control over this. We recommend you opt for 'Registered' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Sally
"Dobila sam pogresan sat. Narucila jedan a dobila sasvim drugi.. I ordered the Baby-G brown watch (BGA-150 PG-2B2) and got the blue one (BGA-150PG-2B2DR). I don't like blue color..😭"
Dear Indira,

As per our records we have sent you correct model number. We have 30 days watch Return or Exchange policy . If you are not happy with purchase you can send the watch back to us.

Sally
"Ho acquistato un orologio a 87€ e doveva avere le spese di spedizioni gratuite. Invece il fornitore non ha compilato correttamente la fattura e in fase di sdoganamento ho dovuto pagare altre 60,87 euro!!!"
Dear Marco,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Sally
"SO DISAPPOINTED!! This was my first time.. and last time.. purchasing from this website. I ordered 2 watches and one arrived damaged and not in working order. I contacted customer service asap and their response was to bring it to a watch repair person and pay to have it fixed or pay for shipping to return it. I could not believe this was their response! I allowed them numerous opportunities to provide more appropriate customer service but they refused. Needless to say I will NOT be purchasing from them again and warn others as well. Total waste of my money!!"
Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have 30 days watch Return or Exchange policy and also watch has one year international manufacturing warranty. You can send the watch back to us for repair. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"Order No: 10380517. Tracking Number: LT006493771SG I bought your watch more than 4 months ago, now I did not receive my order I paid money for your products so I have to receive your watch, you need to invest your service and local post office I pay money to buy your watch I have to contact la post, I wash a lot of time with your service, I lost my money, I lost my time You talk me to contact with local la post, this is your duty not me I will report your bad service and treat my problem to facebook, review your website, shop online, international group; journalist, anywhere I can report Thank you"
CreationWatches.com is rated 4.31 based on 1,017 reviews