CreationWatches.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"I bought your watch 4 months ago, now I did not receive my order You are not responsable for your service, you only receive money from client but very bad service and transporter. I sent creation Watches a lot of mail to talk my problem but creation Watches did not solve my problem. If I will not receive my watch, I will report you online website treat client and very bad service anywhere online and internet to call people in the world to stop buy your products"
Posted 2 minutes ago
"I ordered a Seiko SNZG15 which shipped from Singapore to my home country (India). On checkout, there are two shipping options - DHL and Registered Mail, both of which are free. I chose DHL. I was charged 58% of the watch as Import duty from Indian customs. I paid $172 for a watch that was listed as $109 on their website. Import Duty of 58% can never be refunded even if I send the watch back to Singapore. This isn't the first time I am buying something from overseas, in the past I have had a lot of taxable products ship from China, Canada and Singapore. Never had a problem with customs. I'm not sure who is to blame here - DHL or CreationWatches. Either ways, I got ripped off for a watch for which I will not even get a warranty from Seiko. Please avoid this website. Like they say, if it is too good to be true, it usually is."
Dear Vivek,

Sally
"i didn't get the watch. DHL have deleverd the watch, but not to me."
Dear Ahmed,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Sally
"Today, 4 months I ordered watch on creation Watch but I did not receive my order, Their service is very bad and they only recceive money and are not resonspsable for their duty. IF Creation watch will not send me my watch, I will report bad recommend everyday and all of online website to call people should not buy their product"
Dear Nguyen,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are working with our shipping team.

Sally
"Order No: 10380517. Tracking Number: LT006493771SG I bought your watch 4 months but now I did not receive my order, I contacted with you a lot of mail to solve my problem but you are not responsable for you service. Singpost tranfered my order to Lapost MARSEILLE BONNEVEINE 85 AVENUE D HAIFA 13008 - MARSEILLE france but I went to meet them 2 times, they said they transfered to Acceil crous Luminy but I asked them a lot of time but they did not receive my order. Creation Watch have to solve my problem, I paid money but I didnot receive my watch"
Dear Nguyen,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are working with our shipping team.

Sally
"Order No: 10380517. Tracking Number: LT006493771SG I found out La post in MArseille that my Singpost Singer was about 8 km away from me, I brought title de sejour to ask, on February 22, 2019 someone took my goods, I asked why not ID card that someone can take my item to buy, I have to pay without receiving the clock from February 13, 2019, you work with your Singpost and LA post LA POSTE MARSEILLE BONNEVEINE 85 AVENUE D HAIFA 13008 - MARSEILLE to deal with the product I bought that I did not receive. If not, I will by all means review very badly the Creation Watches sales page, ask everyone to remove your online sales page."

Sally
"Order No: 10380517. Dear Creation Watches Today, I bought your watch 3.5 months ago, but I did not receive your product ( you know, in France, When you send colis to La post, La post send you a letter, you have to take ID card to receive colis and your sign) Do you think about my problem and your service Thank youI need the name of post office in Marseille, Could you contact with Singpost to know because in Marseille there are a lot of post office I bought your watch to send my room 10 A Crous Luminy cite universite 171 Avenue de Luminy Marseille cedex 09 You know, marseille has a lot of post office you have to talk me the name of this office, I paid money to buy your watch, I wait a long time and now you talk me to contact post office In France, when I have colis, post office send me a letter, I have to go to take colis with ID card or passpost and sign my name Thank you"

Sally
"no good buying the watch in spain, day just in english and ARAB !!!!!!!"
Dear Rudy,

Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have raised inquiry with our courier service. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"Avoid at all costs. When your item goes out for delivery you will then discover you have to pay an import duty (£23 in my case). This is not made clear on the website at all. Creation will claim it's the customer responsibility to be aware of the over-charge but in my opinion it's up to Creation to be fully transparent with their process. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE."

Sally
"Dont touch with a barge pole! Unfair practices. No indication that the company is based in Singapore. There is an added import tax borne by the customer at 27% which is not communicated at purchase at all. Its hidden in small print elsewhere on site. This goes against guidelines in UK. Customer service is very poor. Phone number does not work. Email and live chats are copy and pastes of standard responses."
Dear Customer,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"Absolutely awful customer service. I bought my Seiko automatic watch from Creation about month ago. At start the watch the was perfect, however after 3 days of wear I noticed the watch was not holding time correctly and when held at certain angles would stop ticking. I immediately messaged someone about the fault, but after almost a week of to and from emails the best they could offer was $10 for the inconvenience. They refused to exchange/refund the watch even if I payed for shipping back to Singapore as the watch was in a "used" condition. Apparently because I adjusted the strap and took the protective stickers off they refused to look at watch, even though it was faulty. I can't get it seen by Seiko in the UK as Creation is not an authorised seller. I was livid with there customer service and would advise UK buyers to be weary as if you get a faulty product you are stuck with it."
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We always try to give best service to our customers.

But we cannot breach our policy as your watch has been used, we cannot accept it for return/exchange.

You can send watch back to us for repair as watch comes with 1 year warranty.

Sally
"Al llegar los relojes a España he tenido que pagar un montón de impuestos, que han subido el precio de los relojes en más de un 30%. ¡Mucho cuidado con lo que compráis! Os podría salir mucho más caro de lo que parece; como desgraciadamente ha sido mi caso."
Dear Juan,

Sally
"Beware, do not buy from this site. To my big disappointment, I bought a Seiko watch in December 2018. I had to pay more than 40 euro in tax and duties to DHL! Creation watch knew about this issue with DHL France and they could have sent the watch via another freight provider which would have been able to avoid tax and duties and other costs. Beware on top of 40 euro half of that is VAT on duties and the other half are costs incurred by DHL!!! (the watch was 149 euro). The truth of the matter is, had I bought the watch via Amazon.fr, I would have paid the same price. To add fuel to the fire, the watch is no longer working! And the problem starts. Seiko watch makers where I live refuse to repair the watch which is still under warranty. They don’t want to send the watch to Seiko France because it was purchased online. I called Seiko France yesterday and they will not accept the watch unless it is sent by one of their watch maker. In other words, I don’t know if this is Seiko taking its revenge on consumers who buy online but I’m left with a watch that does not work. Creation Watch suggest I return the item at my cost – 25 euro to pay yet again! In spite of the many emails exchanged with Creation Watch they act as if they don’t understand and just write back saying the watch is guaranteed for 1 year by the manufacturer. But Seiko France and their watch makers will NOT take custody of the watch. Beware, don’t buy this type of watch online except via amazon.fr as the latter guarantees a refund if a customer is not satisfied with his/her purchase. Amazon.fr will also send free returns. Needless to say, I’m a very disappointed customer."

Sally
"About six months ago I placed an order with these guys. I had bought a watch in the past and received it promptly. This time around, they appeared to have used a cheaper postal service since it was a lower cost item and adjusted the delivery window accordingly. So I waited. After several weeks I got worried and contacted them. They told me, it's normal, keep waiting. After a couple of months they told me they were investigating. It's now been SIX MONTHS of waiting and I'll I get back is the same copy-and-paste responses from someone called Vanya asking me to wait. I demanded my order or refund. Same copy-and-paste response. So be warned that if there are any complications with your order, THESE GUYS DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT AND YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN. They have taken my money and I have received nothing. Absolutely appalling."
Dear Andrew,

We take such complaints most seriously and have requested our courier company to investigate the matter. We will share the results of our investigation with you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sally
"Bait and switch. Beware."
Dear Jules,

We always try to give best service to our customers. We regret for the inconvenience caused this time.

We have 30 days return/exchange policy. If you are not happy please ship watch back to us.

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.30 based on 819 reviews