CreationWatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy
CreationWatches.com 1 star review on 8th February 2018
Tony Jones
More Photos & Videos
I've been waiting for this item for over a month, but I haven't received it yet. There is no reply to my email and I will get my money back by using some method.
Never received the watch, shipped to wrong country and now they are unresponsive
Ordered a Tissot watch 2 goddamn months ago. I live in belgium and it appears customs seized it for being counterfeit. My last 3 emails have had zero response from creation watches. I advise anyone to look elsewhere. It is not worth your time.. In my case i received a letter stating i have the option to have it being destroyed or i might even be held accountable... I never experienced such bad customer service.. Be warned!
I made two orders with you on the 5th of last month my goods arrived here in Denmark didnt hear anything from my post company , wrote a few emails to you , you said i had to get in touch with my post company , which i did, they say my goods are being held at customs (dont know why ?) so i called them (i mean , i had to do all the tracking aswell , not bloody cool , anyways ive just checked my post company, and it says my goods have bloody been returned to you , not good service at all ,after i get either my goods or money back (quickly,,) i will not be doing trade or recommending youre site to any of my freinds again like i have in the past 😠 VERY LAME CUSTOMER SERVCE
Nunca me llego mi compra
They cheated us by giving papers in watch n broken watch sayng it is original n of combo box inside was broken
Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We always try to give the best service to our customers. We hope for your kind understanding. Please let us know your full name,order no. and email address that would have been associated with your Order?

Shocking company to buy from. Do not use. Terrible customer service. I waited 2 months and then to add insult to injury was asked to pay £18.27 customs charge when it says FREE POSTAGE.
Dear Jakki, As per our tracking system your shipment has arrived to your postal destination. Could you please check with your nearest local post office? As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. We have no control over this. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com Best Regards, Sally
Watch didn't arrive on time. Customer survice replies to their e-mail very slowly. Watch mechanisme is shaking inside and makes strange noise. You have to pay a custome fee on watch arrival. All return charges have to be covered by a customer. Do not reccomend to buy anything from this retailer. When you summarise the charges, then you will understand that it's much cheaper to buy the watch on a high street!
Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. We hope for your kind understanding.Please let us know your full name,order no. and email address that would have been associated with your Order? If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com Best Regards, Sally
the first time I feel cheated buying online. very bad experience. delay of 2 and a half months and I still do not receive the order. don't buy. when everything goes well there is no problem but as something happens ... it is shown that they do not have technical equipment. little communication. don't buy.
Dear Jesus,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to the continued global epidemic of COVID-19, the shortage of international air freight and constrained overseas postal/ courier services will result in delay of the shipment and delivery. Please believe the customer support team is working honestly. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com Best Regards, Sally
Watch never turned up, creation refused to give refund despite acknowledging that somebody else somewhere else had signed for it.
Ordered a watch on the 15th March and there has been no sign of it. Tracking number which was provided does not work. Charged for a product, which I have never received. Many attempts to get a refund all ignored. I suggest you avoid this company if you would like to actually receive your goods.
Dear Will,

Ordered a watch from CreationWatches, waited 2+ months and it still didnt come. They dont reply to my emails.
Dear Juric,

If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com

Best Regards,
Sally
I believe they are a scam company. I’ve been exchanging emails since 18 March and finally come to the realisation I’ve been had. If you are considering purchasing from creation watches then do yourself a favour, set fire to your money. The outcome is the same but you will avoid large amounts of stress and frustration until you realise you’re a mug.
If you are still considering using them, please do get in touch with me and I’ll sell you some fresh air from Yorkshire. It will arrive with you the next day post free and with no packaging to help the environment. I’ll employ sally and Vanya to deal with your rage emails once you figure out you’ve been robbed. They are really very good.
Ordered a watch from creation watches, paid extra for postage and was told it would be with me soon. After about 50 days of it will be with you soon emails, I was promised a refund. Still no refund and now they won’t respond to emails. Their emails are usually vague and contain no information, just words like soon and due course but even these have stopped. I’ve accepted my money has been stolen so please do yourselves a favour and avoid this dishonest company like the plague.
Dear Andrew,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. We have initiated the refund process, it will credited in due course.

Ordered a watch for £97.00 and just had to pay £45.00 import duty to dhl to get it in to France as it was sent from Singapore , be very careful you need to search this site to find any mention of this ,,,,,,very very unhappy ,,,,would not recommend to anyone , Julie Coster.
Dear Julie,
As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. (Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported.) We have no control over this. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Ordered a watch end March and paid via Paypal. Today, May 7th still no watch. Communication with Creationwatches is poor and getting straight answers is even more troublesome. Sure, covid19 delays worldwide shipments however the parcel got lost after being dispatched from Singapore on April 4th, as there aren't any tracking updates after that date. The local postal confirmed they didn't receive the parcel yet CreationWatches expects customers to keep on waiting. For what.

Customer Service, satisfaction...customer first isn't their priority. When all goes well you're good to go, when you need them to sort things out....well, you're left on your own. Keep that in mind when you buy from CreationWatches.com
Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. Please be assured, it will reach you soon.Due to the continued global epidemic of COVID-19, the shortage of international air freight and constrained overseas postal/ courier services will result in delay of the shipment and delivery. Please believe the customer support team is working honestly.

Ordered the watch over a month ago. No watch was delivered. After one reply from customer service saying that I should expert it soon. None of my mails were answered. What a waste of money!
Dear Klein,

Sally
I purchased two watches from CreationWatches in one order. Soon after, I was notified that one of them was no longer available, after the order was in fact confirmed for it and the money taken from my account. This part is sort of OK, it can happen.

The next part is the real problem. When the package arrived in Belgium, I had to pay import taxes - again normal. But the shipping documents from CreationWatches contained the invoice for BOTH watches of the original order, in spite of having just one of them in the box.

My choices were 1. to pay the import duty for two watches and receive one watch (Belgian Customs did not accept the submission of a new, corrected invoice); 2. refuse the shipment and face return fees of anywhere between 50 and 150 euros. So I chose option 1, where I lost about 100 Euros on tax, which I basically paid for nothing.

So I contacted CreationWatches and respectfully asked to be compensated for paying for their invoicing mistake. After some waiting, they've supplied 5 vouchers of 7% discount each, which is 1. a great sales technique; 2. a completely useless way of compensation, as I am looking to recover my 100 Euros as soon as possible, not over the years to come and 3. a bit offensive, because CreationWatches almost always have a 10% discount action on their main page.

I've explained this and shown a few watches that I am interested in buying (and even bought one of them in the meanwhile from CreationWatches), looking for a more decent, one-time larger discount voucher (or two, but definitely not five small ones). I kept on following-up, but arrived nowhere after countless weeks.

The Customer Service team of CreationWatches is indeed rapid to respond to simple inquiries, yet incapable or unwilling of serving clients in situations such as mine.

This site is great because they often have really good deals, but if anything, anything at all goes wrong with your order, expect to lose money.
Dear Stefan,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We always try to give the best service to our customers. We have noted your request your next two orders by which you cover your previous losses. Please drop an email after placing your order.

1 1/2 weeks ago I ordered a casio, but left an e-mail address that was not in use.
Have tried to get in touch with customer service via email 2 times and tried to call but only come to an answering machine, anyway I reported the problem and left a working address.
Can see on my account statement that money for the clock is drawn.
But now I have no confirmation if the order was made or any order number.
Thought you would get some kind of answer, that is the least you can ask for.
Ok I made a mistake but I want to correct it.
What more can I do?