CreationWatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy
Your DHL Express shipment with waybill number 2373656003 from REDSOL PTE LTD is arriving in the country. There is import duty/tax due on your shipment. The amount is EUR 57.00
Dear Jan,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. (Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported.) We have no control over this. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sally
Not sure how reliable any of these positive reviews are. I paid for a watch that showed as In Stock. Waited for over a week until I was eventually told actually the watch is not in stock, website was eventually updated to show Out of Stock. They tried to offer me another watch instead, as if i would suddenly want a different watch worth 1k AUD. Eventually got my money refunded, and then all of a sudden the watch changes to back 'In Stock'.

Highly unprofessional business, would not trust these guys with any large purchases. Stick to smaller purchases or choose another more reputable business that knows how to actually manage their inventories. There are plenty other better alternatives out there.

Buyer Beware.
Dear Stevan,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We always try to give the best service to our customers. Currently the model H70605731 you are interested in is not in stock.

We are not sure when it will be back in stock, but we do have some similar watches that you can view here:

Sally
I placed my order and then was sent w dodgy email asking to verify my details and payment card. I heard nothing about my item being dispatched for several days and I’ve had to chase them multiple times. The tracking link doesn’t work and I have no idea when I’m going to receive my item. It was a present so it’s going to arrive too late. I understand there are courier issues due to Covid but what I don’t understand is why it took CS so long to dispatch the order and why their customer service team does not respond to the questions being asked, rather they go on a completely different tangent. Not a good experience and would not recommend them at all.
Dear Zohra,

We have send your package with tracking number QR 0646 5736 4GB. You can track your package from below link:

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to the CORONA VIRUS situation some orders may be delayed in transit. Please believe the customer support team is working honestly.

Sally
I have paid the royal mail spedition to have it in Italy they promised me that I was going to have the watch in 4-5 days and it arrived after 2 weeks, don't give them those money
Dear Customer,

We could not find any associated order. Are you sure you placed the order at our store and not any other store? If so, please let us know your full name, order no. and email address that would have been associated with your Order. We will ensure that your issues are addressed.

Sally
I am so disappointed with my faulty seiko watch purchased as a Christmas present from Creation watches at the end of December 2019 and the subsequent customer service I have received since. I have sent my faulty watch twice to the Seiko servicing centre in the UK, both times they were unable to fix it. THEY SAID THAT THEY RECEIVE THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF FAULY SEIKO WATCHES FOR REPAIR AND THAT THESE ARE GREY MATKET WATCHES- DON’T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I have sent 38 messages to this company regarding my faulty watch, and I sent a detailed email on 27th July 2020 stating that I want a refund as seiko servicing centre is unable to fix it and have had to wait nearly a month for a refund even though on the 6th August they said that they would give me one. I AM STILL WAITING and have received nothing! They take days to reply to emails and just tell me to wait but never come back with any concrete information or action, I have even asked to be referred to a manager and my request has been ignored. That was 3 days ago. I honestly am despairing at the moment and there is no contact telephone number to speak to anyone directly. I just hope that by writing this truthful and damning review that someone contacts me from the company and does something about my refund request!!!!
Dear Rosie,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have sent you an email to please contact the service center to fix the issue since they have changed movement and it should be under their warranty. Watch not working after changes in movement is no longer under our warranty.

WARNING - You dont get back your money on return

WARNING - IF you really try to use the "return and refund" option they are offering on their web-site. You will not get your money back.

I did sent back my watch 6 weeks ago.

Now they come up with EXCUSES again and again, for example:
"We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently we are facing some technical issues with our system. Please be assured that your account will be credited in due course. We seek your patience and understanding."

So I am not sure I will ever get back my money.
And it is ridiculous how much I need to constantly write creationwatch support to get my refund.
Dear Klaus,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. The returned package was yet to receive at our end which took a lot time. As soon as we received it we have refunded from our side, please check at your end.

Sally
Watch never showed up, offred 50% refund. Shop elsewhere or risk loosing your money.
Dear Dug,

Sally
terrible customer service, no one replied to my emails until after 4 weeks! stay away! pay the extra and be assured you are getting a legitimate watch and have a good experience.... this company is the worst!

Sally
The Seiko watch I was sold stopped working after three months.!Creation Watches did not agree to a replacement or full refund. This is not acceptable position to leave the customer in
Dear Michael,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. As the watch is under Warranty, you can contact to any Registered Seiko Watch service centre, nearest to you. You can also send the watch back to us for repair. We always do best from our side to satisfy the customer. We have also sent email regarding this issue, pleases check.

If you have any query contact us on contact@creationwatches.com

2 meses esperando, vamos a devolver el pago. No recomiendo pedir nada aquí

Sally
Fianlly after two weeks I received the refund. Thanks!
Dear Customer, Sorry for any inconvenience caused. On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com Best Regards, Sally
My experience of returning a watch and waiting for refund seems to be very similar to others who are fighting for refund. I’m emailing back and forth with a person from customer service called Sally. Two weeks, over twenty emails sent and still no refund. Advice for others: avoid this unreliable company! Creation Watches kept the watch back as well as my money! Its a scam. I will keep posting reviews updating you all on my experience dealing with them. Hopefully it can warn other people from being scammed.
Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. Due to the continued global epidemic of COVID-19, there is shortage of international air freight and constrained overseas postal/ courier services. The returned package was yet to receive at our end which took a lot time. As soon as we received it, we have refunded from our side.

Sally
I ordered a watch 4 days ago, and after that, I asked for a cancellation order and refund. The order was not shipped yet.
I am trying to contact the creationwatchs.com in order to cancel my order and be refunded without success. I have sent so far 10 emails asking, I left messages via Facebook chat, I tried to contact them via phone all the numbers they are on the website are not available.

I had good feedback from a friend about your service but I am having a desperate experience so far. Hope this situation resolves quickly
Dear Michael, Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have noted your request for order cancellation, will refund you soon. We do not have phone support,communicate via emails only. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com Best Regards,Sally
I received my watch promptly however problems started when I had to return it back. I was requested to send some photos of the watch and wait for further instructions, which I did. After a few days writing back and forth I finally received the approval and instructions as to where I could return the watch. I sent it back as per instructions.I received confirmation from Australian Post that the watch was received by Creation Watches a week ago. I emailed Creation Watches saying that I still have not recived the refund, to which they replied and confirmed that they received the watch and will issue a refund soon. After a few days I emailed them back again saying I still have not received any refund, its been a week now since they received the parcel and on the website its written they issue refunds within 24 hrs. from when they receive it. This time I received the email saying that they have not received the watch and will issue the refund once they receive it! So I emailed them back with a screenshot of website from Australian Post confirming that the parcel was received by Creation Watches a week ago and they confirmed with me that they received it! Im still waiting to hear back from Creation Watches.I think that the whole process of returning the watch is appalling and I hope this company is not a scam and I will receive my refund asap. Otherwise will be taking the matter further.
Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Due to the continued global epidemic of COVID-19, there is shortage of international air freight and constrained overseas postal/ courier services. The returned package was yet to receive at our end which took a lot time. As soon as we received it, we have refunded from our side.

Sally
I've been waiting for this item for over a month, but I haven't received it yet. There is no reply to my email and I will get my money back by using some method.
Dear Ohchul,

We have send your package with tracking number (LT108356816SG). You can track your package from below link:

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to the CORONA-VIRUS situation some orders may be delayed in transit. Please believe the customer support team is working honestly.

Sally
Never received the watch, shipped to wrong country and now they are unresponsive
Dear Jag,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. Due to the CORONAVIRUS situation some orders may be delayed in transit. Please believe the customer support team is working honestly.

Sally
Ordered a Tissot watch 2 goddamn months ago. I live in belgium and it appears customs seized it for being counterfeit. My last 3 emails have had zero response from creation watches. I advise anyone to look elsewhere. It is not worth your time.. In my case i received a letter stating i have the option to have it being destroyed or i might even be held accountable... I never experienced such bad customer service.. Be warned!
Dear Marvin, Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. We have refunded from our side, please check at your end. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com
Sally
I made two orders with you on the 5th of last month my goods arrived here in Denmark didnt hear anything from my post company , wrote a few emails to you , you said i had to get in touch with my post company , which i did, they say my goods are being held at customs (dont know why ?) so i called them (i mean , i had to do all the tracking aswell , not bloody cool , anyways ive just checked my post company, and it says my goods have bloody been returned to you , not good service at all ,after i get either my goods or money back (quickly,,) i will not be doing trade or recommending youre site to any of my freinds again like i have in the past 😠 VERY LAME CUSTOMER SERVCE
Dear Wezzy,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to the continued global epidemic of COVID-19, there is shortage of international air freight and constrained overseas postal/ courier services. As the delivery was unsuccessful, shipping team has sent the package back to us and we have refunded from our side.

Sally
Nunca me llego mi compra
Dear Mildred,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. We hope for your kind understanding.Please let us know your full name,order no. and email address that would have been associated with your Order?

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.25 based on 1,440 reviews