CreationWatches.com Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"Creation Watches surpassed my expectations. I am blown away by how quick the delivery time was (4 days for India). The entire process, from placing the order, to shipping and tracking, was extremely smooth. The watch looks amazing and arrived in perfect condition. I will definitely place an order again."
Dear Customer,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Posted 1 hour ago
"My new Seiko SKX007 came exactly as expected and we’ll within the shipping timeline. Saved money and time. Thanks Gary S"
Dear Gary,

Sally
"Prompt delivery and as described. Import duties about 25% of cost but that is not Creation's fault."

Sally
"The best prices worldwide, definitely! Extremely fast & professional delivery, watch was in a perfect condition, brand new, with all the tags and guarantee, just as stated on the website. Thank you for your professionalism!"
Dear Stevan,

Sally
"Item arrived within a week and is exactly as described (new with tags) Just be aware of you order with DHL shipping then you will more than likely have to pay 20% vat and £11 handling fee when it reaches the UK. Overall a good supplier that I would definitely use again."
Dear Karlos,

Sally
"Great communication, value for money, prompt delivery and all round great service. Not forgetting excellent products, thank you."

Sally
"Very happy with the service!"
Dear Dragan,

Sally
"Ordered a Seiko SNZF17K1 on Tuesday 11th June at 20:00, received confirmation email, minutes later, on checking my emails the following morning had received tracking info confirming watch had been dispatched. I had previously checked with UK customs as to how much duty was required on the purchase price of £113 and had worked it out to be about 30%, bringing the total cost to £146. This was substantially less expensive than other providers I’d tried. I then received email from the carrier DHL who confirmed this amount was £33 and the email contained a link to allow me to pay this on line. My original expected date of delivery was Friday 14th June but to my surprise my watch was out for delivery Thursday 12th june. I was not going to be at home to receive my watch, but was able to arrange drop off at an in post box at my local supermarket. A complete first class experience from start to finish."
Dear Tam,

"+1000))...Good."
Dear Andrey,

"fast and good!"

Sally
"I bought a Seiko SNKL19. It arrived in Norway after just 3 days. I'm very happy with the service and the follow-up. Good information on mail. I'll be back."
Dear Jørgen,

Sally
"I spent a lot of time researching my watch purchase. I like that I was able to find the EXACT model I was looking for, at a very competitive market price. The customer service I received was was prompt, polite and professional. Shipping was very timely with excellent package tracking and notification options. I would recommend this website to a friend without any reservations."
Dear AW,

Sally
"Schnelle Lieferung, Kommunikation ist sehr gut, Reklamationen werden schnell bearbeitet und es wird nach einer angemessenen Lösung gesucht. Seriöser Anbieter, kann ich uneingeschränkt weiterempfehlen."
Dear YB,

Sally
"muy buen servicio muy rápido todo al rededor de 7 días hábiles."
Dear customer,

Sally
"Very good service and prices for authentic watches.I have purchased 3 watches from Creation and I am very satisfied.Delivery is fast and easy to track. they have a great selection of watches."

Sally
"Ordered Monday evening UK, delivered Friday am ,same week, good service, had to pay £33 import duty but still saved £80 on rrp UK, very satisfied, would use again, RH"
Dear customer,

Sally
"This is second watch that i ordered over your website, it came after 15 days and i am very pleased. Ill continue to buy through you, and the only problem in Serbia is that we have to pay customs and taxes so we have to pay 30% more"
Dear Vladimirm,

Sally
"Impressive fast shipments (3 days to sweden) and very good prices. This is my 4th time, and will defintley come back again."

Sally
"Super fast shipping No problems at all."
Dear Daniel,

Sally
"Exceptional merchant. Everything went exceptional well. Their online site was inviting and easy to use. Ordering was very easy and I received my watch only 2 or 3 days after ordering. I will buy from them again and strongly recommend them."
Dear Michael,

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.17 based on 861 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access