CreationWatches.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"The Watch was delivered one day earlier than estimated. Veery quick respons. Give away Box could have been of higher spec. Very good price on the watch wich looks good."
Dear Customer,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Quick delivery, good price"
Dear customer,

Sally
"Hi there, I sent the watch back to you. I got another through my Father. Hence I sent it back. / Thomas"
Dear Thomas,

Sally
"Great prices, the website felt a bit shady because it was translated to my native language in a clunky fashion. It also made it harder to compare different watches since the product informations were in very poor finnish too.. However once you get over that the overall experience was great, fast payment processing and shipping. Would certainly buy from here again."
Dear Sakari,

Sally
"Very pleased with the watch, however disappointed with a surprise 25% tax requested whilst delivery was in transit. This pushed the cost of the watch above that of what I could have bought locally. Buyer beware !!! :0("
Dear Paul,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"Good company. Watch good. I am happy. Thank you Creation folks."
Dear Customer,

We are pleased that you liked the experience . We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"very prompt delivery to UK however I was also charged by DHL an extra over 25 percent the cost of the watch which I was not to happy about. The watch is great but additional DHL costs may put me off future purchases."

Sally
"The service provided by CreationWatches.com was excellent. Good price, paid via Paypal, quick dispatch -- all good. However, I was less impressed by DHL. I expected that I would pay VAT/Customs, but DHL also charges a £11 admin charge, so the total extra costs (shipping to the UK) were £32 for a watch that costs just over £100. Also, while I was able to track the shipping via the DHL website, it wasn't clear how I was to pay for the £32 charge. The DHL website explained that I would receive a message (email? text?) explaining the costs and how to pay, but the message never arrived. I needed to navigate the complex DHL website in order to find the info. Some time was lost as I was waiting for the message."
Dear Stefan,

Sally
"I appreciated the speed in which this watch was delivered. Considering it was coming from Singapore I was concerned whether it would be authentic. However, upon careful observation it appears to be."

Sally
"El producto llego rapido y en perfecto estado. Pero esta pagina deberia advertir como otras si lo hacen, de los impuestos que tendras que pagar cuando el producto llegue en funcion del pais de donde se vende. En mi caso pague el doble de lo que costo el reloj en impuestos. Si me hubiesen informado habria elegido de otra manera. Mal por la falta de informacion."
Dear Francisco,

Sally
"Great watch, fairly decent deleviry time. one big negative for me is that you have to pay import tax when the watch comes and the site never mention any thing about that. some other watch sites do mention that."
Dear Marco,

Sally
"Excellent seller. The product has been received very quickly according to the estimated date. The original clock and in perfect condition. Thanks to Creationwatches for the professionalism and quality in customer service."
Dear Tyler,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"enkelt, billigt och snabbt."
Dear FrOt,

Sally
"Bonjour Tres bien ( la montre et le délai ) Par contre tres mécontent des taxes 40 euros pour une montre à 100 euros 20 pour la taxe montre et 20 pour DHL en forfait Cordialement Eric"
Dear Eric,

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered Post' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"Really pleased with the watch and the speed of the delivery .BUT was not told I would have to pay a further 41 pounds for duty"
Dear Brian,

Sally
"all misunderstandings in the past, the seller contacted and provided a track to track delivery."
Dear Dmitry,

We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes reply gets delayed. We regret any inconvenience caused, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

Sally
"Very satisfied with the seiko 5 piece and shipping packaging. Delivered directly to my mailbox."
Dear Cal,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"They process my order in 2 days ~~! Dont know why. Shipping by DHL in next 2 days. And today i just received my watch. - Box is simple but it okay, can protect my watch. - Watch box & documents,.. is okay. - Watch good and beauty :) Everything working okay until now. (I just received in 5 hrs) - My duty tax about 1/2 of watch cost :( so sad... If good like this time, i will buy again :) Thanks!"
Dear Duy,

We are pleased that you liked the watches, pricing and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you have to pay import duties.

Sally
"Happy because of security measure they took to verify my billing address and shippong address though shipping too and extre 2 days to ship the merchandise. I settled for the stock available, the stock I really wanted was out of stock."
Dear Joe,

Sally
"I can recommend it. The watches are authentic and cheaper compared to other online stores. But creationwatches.com must improve its process of handing over the parcels to DHL Singapore. Two days are too long for this. Moreover, they should indicate more clearly that customs and VAT have to be paid by the customer. Also, customer service must be quicker in replying e-mails."
Dear Customer,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. We understand our customer’s frustration at having to pay extra but there is little we can do about it. We would like to take this opportunity to mention that all our products are genuine and received direct from the manufacturer including warranty documents in original. We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. Sometimes shipping delays can occur and on our part, we will continue to do our best to iron out delays. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Regards,