CreationWatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy
Order No: 10498369

I am very pleased with your service and product and fast delivery.

Greetings

Martien van Viegen
Dear Martien, On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com Best Regards, Sally
Authentic product at a good price.

Got caught for customs , but still good vaue.
Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. We have no control over this.

Sally
La livraison a eu un peu de retard mais ce n'est pas grave. La montre est jolie conforme à la description. Je la porte et pour le moment j'en suis content! A voir dans le temps!
Dear Customer, On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com Best Regards, Sally
Goods arrived a day or two before expected. Very well packed. Strap on watch, as is usual for me, too long, but am doing DIY on it.
Very good.
Dear Alberto, We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We always try to give the best service to our customers. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com Best Regards, Sally
Ordered an skx009, the watch was a great specimen with good alignments accuracy. Arrival took +4 weeks with ordinary mail but in these times that is forgivable and not creationwatches fault. They answered my question about delays quickly and with tracking info which was very appreciated.
Dear Erik, We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We always try to give the best service to our customers. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com Best Regards, Sally
VERY IMPRESSED WITH PACKAGING & FAST DELIVERY. RECEIVED WATCH 3 DAYS EARLIER THAN PREDICTED. VERY WELL WRAPPED. BEAUTIFUL WATCH. WILL KNOW MORE AFTER I USE FOR AWHILE.
Dear Customer, We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We always try to give the best service to our customers. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com Best Regards, Sally
great delivery service from creation to the UK but here in the UK DHL DELIVERY WAS A CROCK OF SH-T got watch eventually thanks creation
Dear Paul,

Sally
The watch is perfect and came in the correct box with all the original packaging. Once it arrived in Ireland I had to pay €50 stamp duty so bit of a drawback but other than that no issues delivery was super quick
Dear Customer,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We always try to give the best service to our customers. Unfortunately, we have no control over the import duties levied by the customs of your country. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sally
Ordered a Seiko Kinetic. All great, wrapped perfect, watch 100% real etc. Shipping took 15 days to Ireland, and I had to pay 22€ tax at delivery at the door.
Dear Len,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We always try to give the best service to our customers. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. (Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported.) We have no control over this. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sally
Fast shipping and also easy to follow its progress. But the picture at the web. site wasn't 100% correct so I have just asked for RMA and will return the Watch. (and perform a exchange / new watch) Price is OK, but VAT / TAX isn't incl...
Dear Petter,

Sally
I would of given a 5 star review however the delivery took a few days longer then the promised 2 to 4 day delivery . I was impressed with my watch though . Indeed a legit Seiko diver authentic as promised . I am always suspicious of anything from Asia due to the counterfeit market out there , however this is not that . My only gripe is I was considering purchasing another watch and got no additional return customer discount codes or anything . I feel you should get rewarded if you come back
Dear Eli,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We always try to give the best service to our customers. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sally
CreationWatches is a excellent website to buy different brands of watches. First time bought a watch from this website and also first time buying this brand that it is called Invicta. With fast and quick delivery service, I got the watch and fell in love with this watch. All brand new and not a single scratch on the watch. CreationWatches deliver on what they wrote in their website saying the watch is genuine and a brand new.

CreationWatches website is great, easy and simple to use when buying a watch, fast delivery no extra cost (depend on where you live) and the price is not too expensive, it affordable. The only downside is I have to go to the repair shop to take out links, and they have to make another hole to make the bracelet even smaller since my wrist is very small.

However, overall CreationWatches is great and excellent website to buy a watch. Use PayPal if you have a insecure feeling about the website as it was the same for me. But now I am comfortable buying another watch from this website. And would definitely recommend to my friends and anyone who is buying a watch from this website.

Sally
on time delivery, good communication

Sally
The product was exactly what my husband wanted and he is extremely happy with the product The watch did take a long time for the post office to send it out which not the watch company fault it is slow australia post
Dear Lynne,

Sally
Dissapointed the watch face was almost black rather than a decernable blue as in your online photo. Otherwise nice watch for a great price...🤔😔
Dear Customer,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We have 30 days watch Return or Exchange policy. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers.

Sally
Quick delivery, beautifull watches. But you have to be aware that you still have to pay tax (for holland € 83,-).
Dear Wendy,

We are pleased that you loved the watch purchase from our online store as well as our service. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties.

Sally
The difficulty was that I am in the U.S. and CreationWatches is not, so my credit card initially responded questioning the charge. That caused a bit of delay and a need for customer support. Not their fault but a part of the experience.
Otherwise, the customer service was responsive and polite. The watch arrived fine. And I love the watch, so it all worked out.
Dear Ryan,

Sally
This was a gift for my wife. She was really happy with the gift.
Delivery got bit delay because of the Christmas season and the I had to re-direct the parcel from my office address to a address near my home, since I was holiday.
Dear Dush,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service.Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers.

Sally
Smooth transaction. Quick delivery, and an awesome pocket watch

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.25 based on 1,438 reviews