CreationWatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy
No update on order after a week. No shipping done - contacted the customer support email no reply for days and only reply its under processing!
Dear Customer,

Please can you contact us on contact@creationwatches.com
We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
I bought an Orient watch in June 2019. The hand dial screw was faulty and I returned the watch asking to have it repaired. I didn't hear anything from them for months and then when I finally got in touch 6 months later they said it was still in repair and needed more time. After 7 months and still nothing I asked for a refund. I finally asked ebay to step in and they got in touch with creation watches. Their customer service rep Vanya said I would receive the refund in 5 business days. This was on the 28th of February. It is now the 12th of March and not only have I not received a refund they are completely ignoring me. They have taken $350 of my money and have kept the watch. I'm trying to take legal action as this is criminal. I should have read all the reviews before I bought a watch from them. This is the worst experience I have ever had I have no trust in purchasing from ebay, especially from creation watches! I am posting a youtube video within the next few days about my experience.
Dear Michael,

We have refunded you from our side, please check your PayPal Account. Please find the transaction id for your reference. (Transaction ID : 74F34012MG858431G.) We have already sent you the transaction receipt, on your email id. Please share your another mail id, in case you have not received the receipt yet. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sally
Ordered a watch from here SSC081P1 and yes very quick delivery but was hit with a £40 duty tax, I was not informed that the product would come from Singapore and that i would have to pay an import duty of £40 - It just stated free worldwide delivery from DHL. I have had no responses from my emails to creationwatches.

Yes the website does state is does not pay import duties etc, but you have to look hard to find it as there is no transparency when you purchase it.

If it stated Free Shipping Worldwide from Singapore*
*Import tax/duties applied on delivery it would certainly make people think twice.

I could have ordered this from England for the price i ended up paying.

Lovely watch but will not use this service again.
Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website. Terms and Conditions (http://www.creationwatches.com/terms.html), shipping information page ( http://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.php ) and also in the FAQ ( http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html ) on our website.

P.S. In future, we recommend you opt for ‘Royal Mail’ shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.
Ordered a Tissot watch 2 goddamn months ago. I live in belgium and it appears customs seized it for being counterfeit. My last 3 emails have had zero response from creation watches. I advise anyone to look elsewhere. It is not worth your time.. In my case i received a letter stating i have the option to have it being destroyed or i might even be held accountable... I never experienced such bad customer service.. Be warned!
Dear Marvin, Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. We have refunded from our side, please check at your end. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com
Sally
I was very pleased until....

3th watch:
Wrong color dial they had a wrong description which they admitted and no refund was given only a poor discount voucher on future next purchase...

4th watch:
With the poor discount I bought my 4th watch, an Orient ray 2, and when i received it 1) Back Case was Scratched and 2) The case was from another watch! and had a orient small STICKER 3) The wrapping case was also broken (less important but you can see how they do business)

Also the reviews on their site are Not Real if you write a bad review as I did it will never be published, I've already tried 3 times!!!

My Advice! Go and buy on amazon since this behavior is not OK at all and you will not be deceived.
Dear Gonzalomaia,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. Please can you contact us on contact@creationwatches.com
We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern. We have 30 days watch Return or Exchange policy. You can send the watch back to us for Return or Exchange.

Sally
I bought a new Seiko SRPC09J1 but I received a defective watch with several dust inside the watch face and an giant arrow Mark in the crystal.

Creation Watches accepted an exchange by a new one same model and I returned the watch 1 month ago.

After a month waiting and 33 emails with Sally I think that I lost my money and my watch, they always is answering the same copy/paste

"We are currently working with our team regarding your return shipment, we shall intimate you as soon as we get updates"

If you have any problem and returned the watch...forget your watch and your money.
Horrible company! Don't waste your time or money. I placed an order two weeks ago and have yet to receive anything, But the money has been taken out of my bank account. Poor customer service. The don't reply to email or Facebook messenger. Dodgy!!!
Dear Customer,

We apologize for the delay. The delay was due to one of our vendors being closed for the year end. Our mistake was we did not notify you of this in advance. We have changed our processes to ensure this doesn't happen again

Sally
Don't trust this company very disappointed with my purchase they do not mention anything about import duties and tax get charged delivery point. I asked for refund but no response
Dear Customer,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. (Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported.) We have no control over this. (We recommend you opt for 'Registered' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.) Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Dear Customer,

As explained on our website, Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. We sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sally
The shipping place was Singapore and despite it, the delivery was quick to my country (Mexico) and without any setback (they respected the estimated delivery date) even at Christmas. The product arrived in perfect conditions. Creation Watches' customer service is excellent and with the best price i found. Definitely I'll shop here again. I'm very satisfied with the product and the service.
Dear Torres,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
The advertisement states free shipping but this is Not UK company but Singaporean and if you search for their shipping info which I didn't, you will see that they say 'we are not responsible for import taxes'. BE WARNED: This adds a CONSIDERABLE COST TO PRODUCT. In my case an extra £27 GBP sterling. If I had known this I would have gone with UK supplier like Mike's Dive Watch, which has same watch under different brand name but you get UK guarantee rather than "international" guarantee whatever that means. Also, creation watch is not the name of the shipper AND the UK helpline number is always unavailable and you should check this before you buy. Also never responded to my emails. TOTALLY UNTRUSTWORTHY COMPANY 😣
Dear Customer,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. We recommend you opt for 'Registered' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Sally
Recently I Purchased Casio AMW-704D -7AV on Creation watches, I received watch by Registered mail, Packing watch excellent, Watch is in perfect condition & working fine , I received with Watch Instructions book & Guaranty seal.
I received it on 10 th days in India, though they have told it may take 3-4 weeks.
So prompt & Excellent service , Speedy dispatch with worldwide free delivery .
Price I paid which they have mentioned during order booking; that's all, no extra money paid for registered mail .

earlier in the month of December -2018, I had already purchased seiko -5 from them , That time also I received booklet, warranty card , watch box etc.

so I am very much happy about their Authentic & new watches, Discounted & affordable pricing & lightening fast quick & speedy deliveries of watches & prompt mail replies.

by this time I have purchased total 2 watches from them & Very happy to purchase more in coming days.

Mohan Sarwade
@ Bangalore, India
Dear Mohan,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
I bought a Seiko automatic watch from this company that was delivered in a faulty condition. When I asked for a replacement I was offered 5% of the purchase price back. If you are thinking of buying a watch from Creation I'd heed the words Caveat Emptor.
Dear Tom,

We regret for inconvenience caused this time, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

If you are not happy you can send watch back to us for return/exchange, we have 30 days return/exchange policy.

Sally
I'm very disgusted with the purchase. I will never buy anything from you again and I'll see to it that my problem is known so that no buyer can fall into the network of scammers you consent to. And I mean DHL. After numerous calls to all the customer service and Customs departments requesting clarification, no one has responded. I have always wondered why that amount of processing services was so exaggerated and I had no answer. And in the meantime you escribiéndome emails saying that DHL was trying to contact me. That's a lie. I have been forced to collect the package under threats of destruction of the merchandise, sanctions for me of the Spanish hacienda and consequently lost all my money. I've been robbed of the illusion of the gift. Before the package came out of the country of Origin I warned them that DHL wanted to swindle me with an amount for their services exaggerated and you did nothing. I agree with the taxes I have to pay, but not with the amount of DHL processing services. They are 23% taxes and 30% DHL services. It's a robbery and I feel ripped off in part by you too. For doing nothing to avoid it and to pamper it. And you consent to it.

Estoy muy disgustado con la compra.
Jamás volveré a comprarles nada a ustedes y me encargaré de que se conozca mi problema para que ningún comprador caiga en la red de estafadores que ustedes consienten. Y me refiero a DHL.
Tras numerosas llamadas a todos los departamentos de atención al cliente y de aduanas solicitando aclaraciones nadie me ha respondido. Siempre he preguntado por qué ese importe de servicios de tramitación eran tan exagerados y no he tenido respuesta. Y mientras tanto ustedes escribiéndome emails diciendo que DHL estaba intentando contactar conmigo. Eso es mentira.
Me he visto forzado a recoger el paquete bajo amenazas de destrucción de la mercancía, sanciones para mi de la hacienda española y por consiguiente perdida de todo mi dinero.
Me han robado la ilusión del regalo.
Antes de que saliera el paquete del país de origen les advertí que me DHL me quería estafar cobrandome un importe por sus servicios exagerado y ustedes no hicieron nada.
Estoy de acuerdo con los impuestos que tengo que pagar, pero no con el importe de los servicios de tramitación de DHL. Son un 23% los impuestos y un 30% los servicios de DHL.
Es un robo y me siento estafado en parte por ustedes también. Por no hacer nada para evitarlo y por consentirlo.
Y ustedes lo consienten.
Dear Paco,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this.

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Correos' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
My shipment never arrived. the customer service only answer me that they are working with singpost...but it's been 5 months since it lasted…
Don' buy anything here! i will change my review if they find a solution!!!
Dear Eric,

We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes the shipment gets delayed and it is difficult to predict actual time to delivery. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Our shipping department is investigating this along with the courier company. Please allow us a few days to sort this out. We thank you for your patience.

Sally
Very satisfied with the seiko 5 piece and shipping packaging. Delivered directly to my mailbox.
Dear Cal,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
These people will rob, cheat and lie. They sent me a broken watch, no warranty and after i sent it back for repairs it disappears into the black hole of the Creationwatches service department. 15 weeks and counting. Don't bother with this company, you are better off buying watches over the counter.
Dear Georg,

Apologies for delay but we have asked repair center to send working watch back to us. Sometimes we receive repaired watches but not in working condition from repair center hence we always check the watches before shipping out to our customers. We strive to provide best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused. Thank You.

Sally
Im very very pleased with Ceation Watches 10 out of out for service. You are the best online business for me. I received my watch yesterday at 9:30am South Africa time.

The packaging was 100% neat 👌 Im very impressed.

The watch is flawless and beautiful. Im very happy.

Im planning to make my next purchase very soon. I refer my family and friends who loves watches, to buy from Creation Watches

Creation Watches has me as their customer for life.
Dear Adrian,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
I ordered orient automatic multi calender watch
1 x EU0B001B
Order Number: 10334697 I did not received pls send me immediately thank u
Dear Purushothaman,

Your order is under process, will ship you soon.

Sally
I can recommend it. The watches are authentic and cheaper compared to other online stores. But creationwatches.com must improve its process of handing over the parcels to DHL Singapore. Two days are too long for this. Moreover, they should indicate more clearly that customs and VAT have to be paid by the customer. Also, customer service must be quicker in replying e-mails.
Dear Customer,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. We understand our customer’s frustration at having to pay extra but there is little we can do about it. We would like to take this opportunity to mention that all our products are genuine and received direct from the manufacturer including warranty documents in original. We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. Sometimes shipping delays can occur and on our part, we will continue to do our best to iron out delays. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Regards,
Sally
Dissapointing experience. If you don't want to loose your money don't buy from them. If i would knew that before i would think twice before placing an order. Lies , lies, lies from them all the time. No one knows where my package is and it's been over two months, no refund from them and very poor customer service.
We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused.
CreationWatches.com is rated 4.23 based on 1,358 reviews