CreationWatches.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"Ordered a watch from here SSC081P1 and yes very quick delivery but was hit with a £40 duty tax, I was not informed that the product would come from Singapore and that i would have to pay an import duty of £40 - It just stated free worldwide delivery from DHL. I have had no responses from my emails to creationwatches. Yes the website does state is does not pay import duties etc, but you have to look hard to find it as there is no transparency when you purchase it. If it stated Free Shipping Worldwide from Singapore* *Import tax/duties applied on delivery it would certainly make people think twice. I could have ordered this from England for the price i ended up paying. Lovely watch but will not use this service again."
Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website. Terms and Conditions (http://www.creationwatches.com/terms.html), shipping information page ( http://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.php ) and also in the FAQ ( http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html ) on our website.

P.S. In future, we recommend you opt for ‘Royal Mail’ shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.
"Recently I Purchased Casio AMW-704D -7AV on Creation watches, I received watch by Registered mail, Packing watch excellent, Watch is in perfect condition & working fine , I received with Watch Instructions book & Guaranty seal. I received it on 10 th days in India, though they have told it may take 3-4 weeks. So prompt & Excellent service , Speedy dispatch with worldwide free delivery . Price I paid which they have mentioned during order booking; that's all, no extra money paid for registered mail . earlier in the month of December -2018, I had already purchased seiko -5 from them , That time also I received booklet, warranty card , watch box etc. so I am very much happy about their Authentic & new watches, Discounted & affordable pricing & lightening fast quick & speedy deliveries of watches & prompt mail replies. by this time I have purchased total 2 watches from them & Very happy to purchase more in coming days. Mohan Sarwade @ Bangalore, India"
Dear Mohan,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"I bought a Seiko automatic watch from this company that was delivered in a faulty condition. When I asked for a replacement I was offered 5% of the purchase price back. If you are thinking of buying a watch from Creation I'd heed the words Caveat Emptor."
Dear Tom,

We regret for inconvenience caused this time, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

If you are not happy you can send watch back to us for return/exchange, we have 30 days return/exchange policy.

Sally
"I'm very disgusted with the purchase. I will never buy anything from you again and I'll see to it that my problem is known so that no buyer can fall into the network of scammers you consent to. And I mean DHL. After numerous calls to all the customer service and Customs departments requesting clarification, no one has responded. I have always wondered why that amount of processing services was so exaggerated and I had no answer. And in the meantime you escribiéndome emails saying that DHL was trying to contact me. That's a lie. I have been forced to collect the package under threats of destruction of the merchandise, sanctions for me of the Spanish hacienda and consequently lost all my money. I've been robbed of the illusion of the gift. Before the package came out of the country of Origin I warned them that DHL wanted to swindle me with an amount for their services exaggerated and you did nothing. I agree with the taxes I have to pay, but not with the amount of DHL processing services. They are 23% taxes and 30% DHL services. It's a robbery and I feel ripped off in part by you too. For doing nothing to avoid it and to pamper it. And you consent to it. Estoy muy disgustado con la compra. Jamás volveré a comprarles nada a ustedes y me encargaré de que se conozca mi problema para que ningún comprador caiga en la red de estafadores que ustedes consienten. Y me refiero a DHL. Tras numerosas llamadas a todos los departamentos de atención al cliente y de aduanas solicitando aclaraciones nadie me ha respondido. Siempre he preguntado por qué ese importe de servicios de tramitación eran tan exagerados y no he tenido respuesta. Y mientras tanto ustedes escribiéndome emails diciendo que DHL estaba intentando contactar conmigo. Eso es mentira. Me he visto forzado a recoger el paquete bajo amenazas de destrucción de la mercancía, sanciones para mi de la hacienda española y por consiguiente perdida de todo mi dinero. Me han robado la ilusión del regalo. Antes de que saliera el paquete del país de origen les advertí que me DHL me quería estafar cobrandome un importe por sus servicios exagerado y ustedes no hicieron nada. Estoy de acuerdo con los impuestos que tengo que pagar, pero no con el importe de los servicios de tramitación de DHL. Son un 23% los impuestos y un 30% los servicios de DHL. Es un robo y me siento estafado en parte por ustedes también. Por no hacer nada para evitarlo y por consentirlo. Y ustedes lo consienten."
Dear Paco,

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Correos' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"My shipment never arrived. the customer service only answer me that they are working with singpost...but it's been 5 months since it lasted… Don' buy anything here! i will change my review if they find a solution!!!"
Dear Eric,

We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes the shipment gets delayed and it is difficult to predict actual time to delivery. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Our shipping department is investigating this along with the courier company. Please allow us a few days to sort this out. We thank you for your patience.

Sally
"Very satisfied with the seiko 5 piece and shipping packaging. Delivered directly to my mailbox."
Dear Cal,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"These people will rob, cheat and lie. They sent me a broken watch, no warranty and after i sent it back for repairs it disappears into the black hole of the Creationwatches service department. 15 weeks and counting. Don't bother with this company, you are better off buying watches over the counter."
Dear Georg,

Apologies for delay but we have asked repair center to send working watch back to us. Sometimes we receive repaired watches but not in working condition from repair center hence we always check the watches before shipping out to our customers. We strive to provide best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused. Thank You.

Sally
"Im very very pleased with Ceation Watches 10 out of out for service. You are the best online business for me. I received my watch yesterday at 9:30am South Africa time. The packaging was 100% neat 👌 Im very impressed. The watch is flawless and beautiful. Im very happy. Im planning to make my next purchase very soon. I refer my family and friends who loves watches, to buy from Creation Watches Creation Watches has me as their customer for life."
Dear Adrian,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"I ordered orient automatic multi calender watch 1 x EU0B001B Order Number: 10334697 I did not received pls send me immediately thank u"
Dear Purushothaman,

Your order is under process, will ship you soon.

Sally
"I can recommend it. The watches are authentic and cheaper compared to other online stores. But creationwatches.com must improve its process of handing over the parcels to DHL Singapore. Two days are too long for this. Moreover, they should indicate more clearly that customs and VAT have to be paid by the customer. Also, customer service must be quicker in replying e-mails."
Dear Customer,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. We understand our customer’s frustration at having to pay extra but there is little we can do about it. We would like to take this opportunity to mention that all our products are genuine and received direct from the manufacturer including warranty documents in original. We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. Sometimes shipping delays can occur and on our part, we will continue to do our best to iron out delays. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Regards,
Sally
"Dissapointing experience. If you don't want to loose your money don't buy from them. If i would knew that before i would think twice before placing an order. Lies , lies, lies from them all the time. No one knows where my package is and it's been over two months, no refund from them and very poor customer service."
We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused.
"The watches look like a good deal. However, although you might not be charged import duty, you will probably have to pay other taxes. DHL have charged me an additional £27, which includes a £11 admin fee, on top of the price of the watch. CreationWatches will claim that this covered in the T&Cs. But, this has made the watch expensive now and I could have got it cheaper from WatchShop. Buyer beware, these are not the bargains they seem !!!! CreationWatches should be an estimate of potentially levied charges, prior to purchase. In my case, 33% extra. This is their claim "Buy your watch from us now and we guarantee you will be more than delighted with our service.". Really ? What guarantee ? I'm not delighted"
Import duties have to be paid Irrespective of mode of shipping. The request for additional payment pertains to import duties levied by the customs of your country. The courier company collects and forwards that amount to the appropriate authorities of your country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. We hope this addresses your concerns.
"I have ordered watch like a present for my brother, but he couldn't receive it. In any case I wanted to return the shipment back to sender. Which, by their returning policy is possible, until I pay shipment. First, after I have contacted CreationWatches, (on their website is 12 hours for answer) I wait 36 hours just to send me email in which they explain to me why I need to take the shipment in any case and not with instructions how to return it. This instruction I have got 72 hours later on my insisting to send me. After returning shipment I have wait for their refund or re-sending to another address, but they have send me refund minus 27€ for returning shipment, without any invoice from DHL or some other proof. When I asked about this proof they send me answer: "We have deducted shipping cost which DHL Express charged to us regular basis." and that's it. So I have contacted DHL about returning shipment costs and guess what, they didn't charge it at all, like you can see in the attached picture. Answer from DHL was: "I would like to inform you that DHL doesn't charge the return to shipper. This service is free of charge. Please inform us if you have any news" I have already paid CreationWatches extra 7.62€ to send it via DHL, they return it for free (the watch didn't cross border customs) and CreationWatches still charge me for returning shipment 27€? Very dishonest behavior from CreationWatches and to the customer who already bought some watch from them."
You have not accepted package, DHL charge for return shipping as per our terms and condition we have refunded you deducting shipping charge
"Didn't realise this was a non UK based company. After shopping around for the watch im after, I found this site with a very reasonable price, however I ended up paying more after I was lambered with a £26 custom charge. Don't get fooled with the low prices, factor in the custom charge to see if it's a deal."
Dear Customer,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"Absolutely awful customer service. I bought my Seiko automatic watch from Creation about month ago. At start the watch the was perfect, however after 3 days of wear I noticed the watch was not holding time correctly and when held at certain angles would stop ticking. I immediately messaged someone about the fault, but after almost a week of to and from emails the best they could offer was $10 for the inconvenience. They refused to exchange/refund the watch even if I payed for shipping back to Singapore as the watch was in a "used" condition. Apparently because I adjusted the strap and took the protective stickers off they refused to look at watch, even though it was faulty. I can't get it seen by Seiko in the UK as Creation is not an authorised seller. I was livid with there customer service and would advise UK buyers to be weary as if you get a faulty product you are stuck with it."
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We always try to give best service to our customers.

But we cannot breach our policy as your watch has been used, we cannot accept it for return/exchange.

You can send watch back to us for repair as watch comes with 1 year warranty.

Sally
"This is my first purchase with Creation Watches, and it was perfection! I love my new Orient Bambino. The shipping was mind boggling fast. So overall I am very pleased with my first shopping experience at Creation Watches. Thanks for everything! Bill in Missouri, USA"
Dear Bill,

Sally
"The watch arrived in 3 days to the Boston area and it's beautiful. I will definitely shop with Creation Watches again. Thanks!"
Dear Anonymous,

Sally
"Really good service and fast proccess"
Dear Rand,

Sally
"Good level of prices, but higher cost due taxes, then not saving if you compare the cost for example with Amazon, then this will be my last purchase because in total not competitive prices."
Dear Jose,

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered Post' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"Just received by new SEIKO SKX007J from creation watches and very impressed. Watch arrived well packed, in excellent condition with documentation and in under 5 days to AUSTRALIA (over the holidays also). Thanks and will definitely buy from creation again"
Dear Cam,