CreationWatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
customer service

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy
Ordered a watch from here SSC081P1 and yes very quick delivery but was hit with a £40 duty tax, I was not informed that the product would come from Singapore and that i would have to pay an import duty of £40 - It just stated free worldwide delivery from DHL. I have had no responses from my emails to creationwatches. Yes the website does state is does not pay import duties etc, but you have to look hard to find it as there is no transparency when you purchase it. If it stated Free Shipping Worldwide from Singapore* *Import tax/duties applied on delivery it would certainly make people think twice. I could have ordered this from England for the price i ended up paying. Lovely watch but will not use this service again.
Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website. Terms and Conditions (http://www.creationwatches.com/terms.html), shipping information page ( http://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.php ) and also in the FAQ ( http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html ) on our website.

P.S. In future, we recommend you opt for ‘Royal Mail’ shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.
Recently I Purchased Casio AMW-704D -7AV on Creation watches, I received watch by Registered mail, Packing watch excellent, Watch is in perfect condition & working fine , I received with Watch Instructions book & Guaranty seal. I received it on 10 th days in India, though they have told it may take 3-4 weeks. So prompt & Excellent service , Speedy dispatch with worldwide free delivery . Price I paid which they have mentioned during order booking; that's all, no extra money paid for registered mail . earlier in the month of December -2018, I had already purchased seiko -5 from them , That time also I received booklet, warranty card , watch box etc. so I am very much happy about their Authentic & new watches, Discounted & affordable pricing & lightening fast quick & speedy deliveries of watches & prompt mail replies. by this time I have purchased total 2 watches from them & Very happy to purchase more in coming days. Mohan Sarwade @ Bangalore, India
Dear Mohan,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
I bought a Seiko automatic watch from this company that was delivered in a faulty condition. When I asked for a replacement I was offered 5% of the purchase price back. If you are thinking of buying a watch from Creation I'd heed the words Caveat Emptor.
Dear Tom,

We regret for inconvenience caused this time, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

If you are not happy you can send watch back to us for return/exchange, we have 30 days return/exchange policy.

Sally
I'm very disgusted with the purchase. I will never buy anything from you again and I'll see to it that my problem is known so that no buyer can fall into the network of scammers you consent to. And I mean DHL. After numerous calls to all the customer service and Customs departments requesting clarification, no one has responded. I have always wondered why that amount of processing services was so exaggerated and I had no answer. And in the meantime you escribiéndome emails saying that DHL was trying to contact me. That's a lie. I have been forced to collect the package under threats of destruction of the merchandise, sanctions for me of the Spanish hacienda and consequently lost all my money. I've been robbed of the illusion of the gift. Before the package came out of the country of Origin I warned them that DHL wanted to swindle me with an amount for their services exaggerated and you did nothing. I agree with the taxes I have to pay, but not with the amount of DHL processing services. They are 23% taxes and 30% DHL services. It's a robbery and I feel ripped off in part by you too. For doing nothing to avoid it and to pamper it. And you consent to it. Estoy muy disgustado con la compra. Jamás volveré a comprarles nada a ustedes y me encargaré de que se conozca mi problema para que ningún comprador caiga en la red de estafadores que ustedes consienten. Y me refiero a DHL. Tras numerosas llamadas a todos los departamentos de atención al cliente y de aduanas solicitando aclaraciones nadie me ha respondido. Siempre he preguntado por qué ese importe de servicios de tramitación eran tan exagerados y no he tenido respuesta. Y mientras tanto ustedes escribiéndome emails diciendo que DHL estaba intentando contactar conmigo. Eso es mentira. Me he visto forzado a recoger el paquete bajo amenazas de destrucción de la mercancía, sanciones para mi de la hacienda española y por consiguiente perdida de todo mi dinero. Me han robado la ilusión del regalo. Antes de que saliera el paquete del país de origen les advertí que me DHL me quería estafar cobrandome un importe por sus servicios exagerado y ustedes no hicieron nada. Estoy de acuerdo con los impuestos que tengo que pagar, pero no con el importe de los servicios de tramitación de DHL. Son un 23% los impuestos y un 30% los servicios de DHL. Es un robo y me siento estafado en parte por ustedes también. Por no hacer nada para evitarlo y por consentirlo. Y ustedes lo consienten.
Dear Paco,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this.

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Correos' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
My shipment never arrived. the customer service only answer me that they are working with singpost...but it's been 5 months since it lasted… Don' buy anything here! i will change my review if they find a solution!!!
Dear Eric,

We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes the shipment gets delayed and it is difficult to predict actual time to delivery. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Our shipping department is investigating this along with the courier company. Please allow us a few days to sort this out. We thank you for your patience.

Sally
Very satisfied with the seiko 5 piece and shipping packaging. Delivered directly to my mailbox.
Dear Cal,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
These people will rob, cheat and lie. They sent me a broken watch, no warranty and after i sent it back for repairs it disappears into the black hole of the Creationwatches service department. 15 weeks and counting. Don't bother with this company, you are better off buying watches over the counter.
Dear Georg,

Apologies for delay but we have asked repair center to send working watch back to us. Sometimes we receive repaired watches but not in working condition from repair center hence we always check the watches before shipping out to our customers. We strive to provide best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused. Thank You.

Sally
Im very very pleased with Ceation Watches 10 out of out for service. You are the best online business for me. I received my watch yesterday at 9:30am South Africa time. The packaging was 100% neat 👌 Im very impressed. The watch is flawless and beautiful. Im very happy. Im planning to make my next purchase very soon. I refer my family and friends who loves watches, to buy from Creation Watches Creation Watches has me as their customer for life.
Dear Adrian,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
I ordered orient automatic multi calender watch 1 x EU0B001B Order Number: 10334697 I did not received pls send me immediately thank u
Dear Purushothaman,

Your order is under process, will ship you soon.

Sally
I can recommend it. The watches are authentic and cheaper compared to other online stores. But creationwatches.com must improve its process of handing over the parcels to DHL Singapore. Two days are too long for this. Moreover, they should indicate more clearly that customs and VAT have to be paid by the customer. Also, customer service must be quicker in replying e-mails.
Dear Customer,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. We understand our customer’s frustration at having to pay extra but there is little we can do about it. We would like to take this opportunity to mention that all our products are genuine and received direct from the manufacturer including warranty documents in original. We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. Sometimes shipping delays can occur and on our part, we will continue to do our best to iron out delays. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Regards,
Sally
Dissapointing experience. If you don't want to loose your money don't buy from them. If i would knew that before i would think twice before placing an order. Lies , lies, lies from them all the time. No one knows where my package is and it's been over two months, no refund from them and very poor customer service.
We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused.
The watches look like a good deal. However, although you might not be charged import duty, you will probably have to pay other taxes. DHL have charged me an additional £27, which includes a £11 admin fee, on top of the price of the watch. CreationWatches will claim that this covered in the T&Cs. But, this has made the watch expensive now and I could have got it cheaper from WatchShop. Buyer beware, these are not the bargains they seem !!!! CreationWatches should be an estimate of potentially levied charges, prior to purchase. In my case, 33% extra. This is their claim "Buy your watch from us now and we guarantee you will be more than delighted with our service.". Really ? What guarantee ? I'm not delighted
Import duties have to be paid Irrespective of mode of shipping. The request for additional payment pertains to import duties levied by the customs of your country. The courier company collects and forwards that amount to the appropriate authorities of your country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. We hope this addresses your concerns.
I have ordered watch like a present for my brother, but he couldn't receive it. In any case I wanted to return the shipment back to sender. Which, by their returning policy is possible, until I pay shipment. First, after I have contacted CreationWatches, (on their website is 12 hours for answer) I wait 36 hours just to send me email in which they explain to me why I need to take the shipment in any case and not with instructions how to return it. This instruction I have got 72 hours later on my insisting to send me. After returning shipment I have wait for their refund or re-sending to another address, but they have send me refund minus 27€ for returning shipment, without any invoice from DHL or some other proof. When I asked about this proof they send me answer: "We have deducted shipping cost which DHL Express charged to us regular basis." and that's it. So I have contacted DHL about returning shipment costs and guess what, they didn't charge it at all, like you can see in the attached picture. Answer from DHL was: "I would like to inform you that DHL doesn't charge the return to shipper. This service is free of charge. Please inform us if you have any news" I have already paid CreationWatches extra 7.62€ to send it via DHL, they return it for free (the watch didn't cross border customs) and CreationWatches still charge me for returning shipment 27€? Very dishonest behavior from CreationWatches and to the customer who already bought some watch from them.
You have not accepted package, DHL charge for return shipping as per our terms and condition we have refunded you deducting shipping charge
My order No.10437008 my two watch's your note sand me please sand my payment my bank Account please your Answer sand me thanks
Dear Muhammad,

We have refunded you from our side, please check with your bank.

Sally
Fraud, Con, Cheat, Fake watches. Despite being watches kids size watches advertised as Adult are hence not genuine. Fake watches. Don't get involved with these CONS from India, who have hand written 5 total reviews that are used against every watch. it's a con from Singapore. Time and money wastage. On top of it these thugs didn't even pay for courier DHL fee, which I ended up paying as a release fee of £23. All fake. I hope they show some decency
Dear Lai,

Sally
I ordered a watch and got it pretty soon. I did not get a tracking code but im not sure if i was even supposed to get one as i did not select any spesific delivery method. Anyways i am pelased with the watch and the price of said watch. Overall I am happy with creationwatches. This was my second purchase and I will be a returning customer! regards Sami s
Dear Customer,

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
Received two lovely Seiko watches today and absolutely delighted with them. However, I should have taken a careful look at Creation's small print and not just taken their "FREE DELIVERY" at face value. My £166 purchase after DHL charges and customs/VAT duties, advised later, rose to over £215. It is obviously a devious move by Creation Watches not to highlight this probability (not everyone has to pay, it would seem) and I could have bought from Amazon or several other UK retailers for about the same price but with less aggravation. I will not be buying from Creation Watches again.
Dear Rod,

We are pleased that you loved the watch purchase from our online store as well as our service. On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth.

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. We recommend you opt for 'Registered' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Sally
Website suggests watch will be dispatched within 24 hours. After waiting four days with no update I emailed the company. I was told it had shipped and was given a tracking number. For the next four days the tracking number did not register. I contacted customer services multiple times asking where my watch was, having paid for delivery within 5 days. Received generic "sorry for the inconvenience, your watch will be with you shortly". Specific questions were ignored. When the watch arrived it was not with the original boxes which the website said would be supplied, just a flattened unbranded box. The only saving grace was the watch itself was fine. So overall took far longer to arrive than suggested, appalling communications and customer service and a worthless box, however I can't fault the watch itself - Seiko skx009j.
Dear Tim,

Your watch has been sent by Royal Mail. For this kind of shipping direct tracking is not available sometimes. Royal Mail usually take around 5 to 7 days to deliver the watch to your address. The Original boxes are heavy and our courier service do not allow to send watches with the heavy boxes.
Since package gets heavy because of which there is a possibility of that package getting stolen. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We will keep in touch with this concern.

Sally
No issues. Best price. Delivered within 2 weeks to Israel post office using registered airmail, without import duties.
Dear Gregory,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
HAVE PURCHASED 4 WATCHES SO FAR AND CAN NOT FAULT THE SERVICE OR QUALITY OF THE WATCHES I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS THIS IS WHERE THEY SHOULD BUY FROM WILL BE MAKING ANOTHER PURCHASE IN NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS LOVE THE WEB SITE
Dear Robert,