CreationWatches.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"Exceptional merchant. Everything went exceptional well. Their online site was inviting and easy to use. Ordering was very easy and I received my watch only 2 or 3 days after ordering. I will buy from them again and strongly recommend them."
Dear Michael,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Very pleased with the watch, however disappointed with a surprise 25% tax requested whilst delivery was in transit. This pushed the cost of the watch above that of what I could have bought locally. Buyer beware !!! :0("
Dear Paul,

Sally
"Ordered my Seiko Atlas on Friday and wearing it on Tues, great service. Now the tough bit, £41.00 duty had to be paid so the very competitively priced watch from Creation turned into a watch very slightly more expensive than I could have bought one at home from advertised on a well known auction site, I am not amused. Having said that, the watch itself is fantastic even at the now not so bargain price I thought I had got from Creation. I am pretty sure Creation would not get away with this type of pricing where they a U.K. company even though they do point out in (the very) small print that duty MAY be added. The service from Creation was fantastic, the watch was exactly as the description and pictures they provided and I am truly over the moon with the watch but the price hike has left a bitter taste. Would I deal with Creation again? Probably, but with a great deal more caution and research about final delivered price."
Dear Jeffrey,

Sally
"Avoid at all costs. When your item goes out for delivery you will then discover you have to pay an import duty (£23 in my case). This is not made clear on the website at all. Creation will claim it's the customer responsibility to be aware of the over-charge but in my opinion it's up to Creation to be fully transparent with their process. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE."

Sally
"Dont touch with a barge pole! Unfair practices. No indication that the company is based in Singapore. There is an added import tax borne by the customer at 27% which is not communicated at purchase at all. Its hidden in small print elsewhere on site. This goes against guidelines in UK. Customer service is very poor. Phone number does not work. Email and live chats are copy and pastes of standard responses."
Dear Customer,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"-Great customer service and follow up, thanks to Raul & Vanya. -Product is great as expected. Very pleased. -great value for its price. -delivery in 5 days -only thing that surprised me was the dues for custom which I thought was high. -overall .. very good, looking forward to buy my next seiko collection and hopefully more discount :-). -I wonder if dhl custom duty can be reduced??"
Dear David,

Sally
"Superb prices and delivery to the UK in four days. I will DEFINITELY buy from Creation again :)"
Dear Janet,

Sally
"Creation watches made me happy by doing everything right. 1 Great selection at good prices. Easily found what I was looking for at a Super price. 2 Placed the order with Free Shipping quickly without problems. 3 Received my watch 2 business days later at 5PM from Singapore. 4 Watch packaged perfectly and arrived in good shape. 5 Highly recommend CreationWatches. I know I will be buying from them again."
Dear Michael,

Sally
"Hi, The watch looked good and it looked like I expected but I was very disappointed when I received an invoice for VAT and customs from DHL which did not appear in the total amount on your website... Johan"

Sally
"I am completely thrilled about the watch, the speed of shipment, the price, and the ease of doing business with CreationWatches! Could not have been a better experience. I will shop with you again soon."
Dear Dale,

We are pleased that you liked the experience . We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Didn't realise this was a non UK based company. After shopping around for the watch im after, I found this site with a very reasonable price, however I ended up paying more after I was lambered with a £26 custom charge. Don't get fooled with the low prices, factor in the custom charge to see if it's a deal."

Sally
"Absolutely awful customer service. I bought my Seiko automatic watch from Creation about month ago. At start the watch the was perfect, however after 3 days of wear I noticed the watch was not holding time correctly and when held at certain angles would stop ticking. I immediately messaged someone about the fault, but after almost a week of to and from emails the best they could offer was $10 for the inconvenience. They refused to exchange/refund the watch even if I payed for shipping back to Singapore as the watch was in a "used" condition. Apparently because I adjusted the strap and took the protective stickers off they refused to look at watch, even though it was faulty. I can't get it seen by Seiko in the UK as Creation is not an authorised seller. I was livid with there customer service and would advise UK buyers to be weary as if you get a faulty product you are stuck with it."
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We always try to give best service to our customers.

But we cannot breach our policy as your watch has been used, we cannot accept it for return/exchange.

You can send watch back to us for repair as watch comes with 1 year warranty.

Sally
"Al llegar los relojes a España he tenido que pagar un montón de impuestos, que han subido el precio de los relojes en más de un 30%. ¡Mucho cuidado con lo que compráis! Os podría salir mucho más caro de lo que parece; como desgraciadamente ha sido mi caso."
Dear Juan,

Sally
"excellent, fast, item delievered as described."

Sally
"Fast shipping. Received item as ordered. Brand new, authentic, in original box, no scratches."

Sally
"Muy buena tienda. Compre mi primer Seiko automatico y la verdad que todo perfecto. El envío en 5 días y por correo. No recomiendo enviar por dhl ya que puede que te cobren aduana . Recomendable 100%"
Dear Cristian,

Sally
"Hello I bought a watch internet said Free shipping but when D H L came to deliver it they asked £40 delivery so I cancelled the order now have been waiting for my money to be returned but still waiting W E Towers"
Dear William,

Sally
"Good company. Watch good. I am happy. Thank you Creation folks."

Sally
"Beautiful watch, fast delivery, great price! Very happy with CreationWatches!"
Dear John,

Dear John,

Sally
"I purchased a Seiko Automatic submariner watch from you last year 2018 and it has lost time of approx 4-5 minutes per week after just 3-4 months wearing it daily! Now after consulting with Seiko UK as its ubnder 12 months old they say they will not honour the guarantee as you have not placed your dealer stamp and full details of the model and case number on the guarantee card. Iam to say the least VERY disappointed as they say there is a lot wrong with the mechanism of this supposedly Brand new Watch I purchased from you."
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

The watch has a one-year International manufacturer warranty and will be repaired at any one of authorized repair centre(s) listed in the warranty card.

If the repair centre fails to honour the warranty for any reason, please feel free to return the watch to us for repair.

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.34 based on 788 reviews