CreationWatches.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

How would you rate CreationWatches.com ?

"Just got in my order of the Orient 3 Star. Watch is just as described. Delivery was SUPER FAST. Love the watch...will buy more...wish they will bring the Orient KING MASTER as well. Thank you"
Dear Melloul,

We are pleased that you loved the Orient purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"These people will rob, cheat and lie. They sent me a broken watch, no warranty and after i sent it back for repairs it disappears into the black hole of the Creationwatches service department. 15 weeks and counting. Don't bother with this company, you are better off buying watches over the counter."
Dear Georg,

Apologies for delay but we have asked repair center to send working watch back to us. Sometimes we receive repaired watches but not in working condition from repair center hence we always check the watches before shipping out to our customers. We strive to provide best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused. Thank You.

Sally
"Im very very pleased with Ceation Watches 10 out of out for service. You are the best online business for me. I received my watch yesterday at 9:30am South Africa time. The packaging was 100% neat 👌 Im very impressed. The watch is flawless and beautiful. Im very happy. Im planning to make my next purchase very soon. I refer my family and friends who loves watches, to buy from Creation Watches Creation Watches has me as their customer for life."
Dear Adrian,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Same problem import duty levied on my watch of extra £40.00 NOT GOOD! At this stage of the process it’s to late to do anything about it. I think you need to be clearer in explaining how extra costs could be incurred it’s not enough to say we can’t do anything about it you need to point customers to Royal Mail if their import duties are less than dhl At the end of the day you are up against amazon on price and service this lack of clarity spoils the whole experience."
Dear Chris,

Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you have to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website.

If you do not want to pay the custom taxes, you can refuse the delivery once we get watch back to us will refund you soon.

Sally
"Bij de bestelling staat nergens vermeld dat ik Rembourskosten moet betalen.Na 2 weken ontving ik pas de horloge op het postkantoor en moest nog € 18,43 betalen om ze te ontvangen.Hoe is zoiets mogelijk?"
Dear Pieter,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this.

Sally
"They process my order in 2 days ~~! Dont know why. Shipping by DHL in next 2 days. And today i just received my watch. - Box is simple but it okay, can protect my watch. - Watch box & documents,.. is okay. - Watch good and beauty :) Everything working okay until now. (I just received in 5 hrs) - My duty tax about 1/2 of watch cost :( so sad... If good like this time, i will buy again :) Thanks!"
Dear Duy,

We are pleased that you liked the watches, pricing and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you have to pay import duties.

Sally
"6 WEEKS STILL NO ITEM 24 EMAILS AND NO JOY REQUESTED REFUND"
Dear Alan,

We have sent a reminder to SingPost in order to have an expedite update. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern. Please do allow us some time more in this.
We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes the shipment gets delayed and it is difficult to predict actual time to delivery. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Please keep in touch with us via email we will resolve your problem as soon as possible.

Regards,
Vanya
"Great service and had just what I wanted a seiko land shark . It came with all its guarantees and boxed . Creation Watches I would recommend and will be using again. Thanks A M"
Dear Andrew,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Ordered from CreationWatches last Thursday afternoon. Item arrived, exactly as described, on Monday. Singapore to Texas, 2 business days - Will do business with, again."
Dear John,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"I received a broken watch, turns out the guarantee was not valid since Creationwatches is not a licensed retailer. I sent the watch back to them for repair and ten weeks later all i get is the same response asking me to wait longer. All things considered, buying from a local shop is not really more expensive and at least you are not dealing with shameless villains."
Dear Georg,

Sometimes service center refused to repair for online purchase.

We have sent a reminder to repair center in order to have an expedite
update. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.
Please do allow us some time more in this.

If in case your watch has not been repaired within 8-12 weeks after receiving by us, then we will send you a new watch if we have availability or you can choose any watch having same price from our stock. In case you don’t want to go for any other model we will refund you full money that you spent with us.

Sally
"perfect delivery in one week by colissimo beautiful orient watch"
Dear Matt,

Sally
"Bought two watches from Creation, both original and super cheap, bought them via ebay. Same shop. A seiko and a Gshock, both are running well and its been 2 years! Keep the good work going guys!"
Dear Thomas,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Excellent service,lowest prices, well pleased."
Dear Kenneth,

Sally
"I ordered orient automatic multi calender watch 1 x EU0B001B Order Number: 10334697 I did not received pls send me immediately thank u"
Dear Purushothaman,

Your order is under process, will ship you soon.

Sally
"You had the watch I was looking for, at a fair price. Happy with my last puchase, Casio ProTrek PRW3510FC. Fast shipping by DHL this time, long time before estimated date. Four days from Singapore to "no mans land" in nothern Norway!"
Dear Per,

Sally
"Wide selections with affordable prices & fast shipping, orders always delivered in well protective package & in brand new conditions accompany with warranty cards, couldn’t ask for more. Highly recommended. My favorite place to buy watches online."
Dear KP,

Sally
"Very good experience, the product arrived fast and in good condition. Keep improving and doing things right. I will buy again in the future. Highly recommended."
Dear Pablo,

Sally
"I wasn't planning on buying a new automatic but they dropped a 10% off deal and I jumped on a Seiko Diver for a great price. Shipping was FAST and everything is perfect. I wore it the first day I got it and received lots of compliments. Thanks again!"
Dear Customer,

Sally
"Happy because of security measure they took to verify my billing address and shippong address though shipping too and extre 2 days to ship the merchandise. I settled for the stock available, the stock I really wanted was out of stock."
Dear Joe,

Sally
"Excellent company! I'm a repeat buyer over many years and always have great service from CreationWatches.com! I have recommended CreationWatches.com to my family and friends and they have all had great experiences too! Shipping is very fast from overseas to the USA, usually 2-3 days via DHL and you can track orders right to your door. CreationWatches.com has the best prices, best quality watches, best service and fast shipping -what more could you ask for!"
Dear Customer,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We are happy to see your watch collection grow and look forward to serving you again in the future.

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.57 based on 566 reviews