CreationWatches.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

How would you rate CreationWatches.com?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Totally utter waste of time and money, don't believe that they offer a good deal, it's all scam. Overpriced, issues with tracking, really bad customer service . Damaged or faulty stock with no option for return and refund. Will never ever use them again and beware what you will buy , go to shop rather loacally"
"They declare that shipment to my country should take up to 15 days. I understand that there may be some delays on the way and this is not shop's fault, but the way they have tried to solve the situation is not good enough for me. First of all - they declare that cheaper postage option is trackable. Well, that's half of the truth. In fact only the so called limited tracking is possible - you can see when the watch was sent and when it arrived in country of destination. Nothing in between. After probably a month of waiting i decided to e-mail them. They said that they are going to email Singapore Post and ask what is happening with my package. And that went on for another half a month. After few e-mails I sent to them and getting an answer "We e-mailed Singpost..." i got the information i should call the Postal Service of my country and ask if package arrived. PS of my country said no, so i e-maild CW once again and they said they will e-mail Singpost again. I've waited for a couple of days and then I wrote an e-mail where I said that either they undertake a firm steps to solving my situation(for example: sending a new watch, getting some answer from SingPost about where the watch is at the moment, refunding my money) and I threatend them with using my PayPal Buyer's protection(I advise you to use PayPal). The package suddenly arrived in my country(and I know about this beacuse I kept on checking package's tracking number not knowing if it's worth anything). It's been 3 days since the package arrived. I still hadn't got any e-mail from CT with apologies, I am not even hoping for some recompensation anymore. The watch has minor defect of it's mechanism that is common for this watches after waiting for few months to be sold and I am going to get it warranty reparied at Seiko certified service. I hope the Certificate of Guarantee is valid(it has the sellers stamp and the date of sale). I am very sad about CreationWatches behavior with this transaction and I am probably never going to purchase anything from them - unless the Certificate of Guarantee of my watch turns out to be valid and it will be profitable to pay for some decent delivery company(FedEx, DPD). I ordered another Seiko watch from some Japanese store at the same time - it arrived in ca.15 days, full tracking, original packaging, got the all documents and even a discount for next transaction. Learn from them Creation Watches!"
"Bought a watch for £119 thinking it was cheaper than buying in the U.K, only to be hit with a £34 duty bill. Worked out not so cheap. Lesson learned."
Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website. Terms and Conditions (http://www.creationwatches.com/terms.html), shipping information page ( http://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.php ) and also in the FAQ ( http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html ) on our website.

P.S. In future, we recommend you opt for Royal Mail shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.
"Muy bien, ya es la segunda vez que compro, buen producto y buena atención yo aconsejo comprar en esta tienda, están mejor de precio que todas las que están por ahi aconsejadas, sobre los aranceles de frontera ya te avisan no engañan a nadie , por eso no entiendo esos comentarios de patio de colegio, aconsejo para comprar fuera de tu casa ser muy sensato y saber lo que haces, si no es así vete al corte Inglés. Muchas gracias."
"Guys, if you are in the market for a watch, I suggest you to STAY AWAY from creation watches.!!! I’ve purchased SKA371 end of August 2017 (order #10245143). And I never received my purchase.! It was lost somewhere during shipping with Sing Post. As you know, If the item is not received - it belongs to sender and he has a right for compensation. Not a big deal. HOWEVER, this Creation Watches simply keep replying me with “We’re doing our best working with Sing Post. Please wait for update”. 5 MONTHS passed, Guys. NO MONEY. NO WATCH. NO REFUND. NOTHING. Only endless ask to wait without any result. Thats how I lost my 200 bucks, don’t you repeat my mistake. Dmitry - Russia, Moscow."
We apologies for inconvenience caused, we have process with SingPost once it get completed will refund you soon.
"My 1st watch purchase from CW was for a Seiko SKX007 which was sent via DHL & arrived in less than a week to the UK, very impressive. My 2nd purchase was for a much cheaper SNK809, this was only offered with Sing Post postage which is fine as it saves on the Import Duty & charges here in the UK however just bear in mind that it's quite slow, almost a month. The watch is great & also the service that CW provided just slow postage but that's not down to CW. I will definitely purchase again - Many Thanks"
"The watches look like a good deal. However, although you might not be charged import duty, you will probably have to pay other taxes. DHL have charged me an additional £27, which includes a £11 admin fee, on top of the price of the watch. CreationWatches will claim that this covered in the T&Cs. But, this has made the watch expensive now and I could have got it cheaper from WatchShop. Buyer beware, these are not the bargains they seem !!!! CreationWatches should be an estimate of potentially levied charges, prior to purchase. In my case, 33% extra. This is their claim "Buy your watch from us now and we guarantee you will be more than delighted with our service.". Really ? What guarantee ? I'm not delighted"
Import duties have to be paid Irrespective of mode of shipping. The request for additional payment pertains to import duties levied by the customs of your country. The courier company collects and forwards that amount to the appropriate authorities of your country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. We hope this addresses your concerns.
"Many thanks to the whole team ! I received my watch in a perfect shape, brand new, excellent condition. The standard shipping (Registered Parcel) turned out to be great, the watch was perfectly protected and I am very grateful for this transaction."
"Excellent watch supplier, tried and trusted on many many occasions, my latest seiko skx009J is such a lovely watch, delivered safely once again by creation, the prices are fantastic and easily delivered to England, top marks."
Miroljub Nikolic
Unverified Reviewer
"Intentionally incorrect answer to my feedback and email after returned shipment. I have provide to CreationWatches evidence from DHL, email from DHL official that they didn't pay anything for returned shipment and that they false charged me 27€ and they wrote untruthful comment that DHL charged them for returned shipment. In answer/review that I have providing here I attaching DHL answer to my question about charged amount (0€) to CreationWatches and their answer on my review with described untruthful answer that DHL charged them for returning shipment which was by DHL official a lie. CreationWatches didn't provide any valid document or a bill about this charge from DHL no matter how many times I asked for this proof."
We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret for inconvenience caused.
We have deducted shipping cost which DHL Express charged on regular basis when shipment back to us as non-delivery.
"I have ordered watch like a present for my brother, but he couldn't receive it. In any case I wanted to return the shipment back to sender. Which, by their returning policy is possible, until I pay shipment. First, after I have contacted CreationWatches, (on their website is 12 hours for answer) I wait 36 hours just to send me email in which they explain to me why I need to take the shipment in any case and not with instructions how to return it. This instruction I have got 72 hours later on my insisting to send me. After returning shipment I have wait for their refund or re-sending to another address, but they have send me refund minus 27€ for returning shipment, without any invoice from DHL or some other proof. When I asked about this proof they send me answer: "We have deducted shipping cost which DHL Express charged to us regular basis." and that's it. So I have contacted DHL about returning shipment costs and guess what, they didn't charge it at all, like you can see in the attached picture. Answer from DHL was: "I would like to inform you that DHL doesn't charge the return to shipper. This service is free of charge. Please inform us if you have any news" I have already paid CreationWatches extra 7.62€ to send it via DHL, they return it for free (the watch didn't cross border customs) and CreationWatches still charge me for returning shipment 27€? Very dishonest behavior from CreationWatches and to the customer who already bought some watch from them."
You have not accepted package, DHL charge for return shipping as per our terms and condition we have refunded you deducting shipping charge
"After two months waiting there is no watch at my door, all I have are good words from the CW crew."
We are very sorry for the delay. We have sent a reminder to SingPost in order to have an expedite update. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern. Please do allow us some time more in this.
"Easy, reliable, hyper speed shipping and great prices! Will use again!"
"I would like to thank CreationWatches for delivering my purchased watch within their promised delivery date. I am very delighted that my watch arrived in very good condition, well packed and with all the documentation required. I can say that, Customer Satisfaction is all about CreationWatches."
"As usual, Delighted with the watch and service. Ordered late on Saturday from Singapore and had the watch by Wednesday in the UAE. Would recommend to anyone with a watch addiction."
"They made me very UNHAPPY !"
We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused.
The product has been dispatched via SingPost Shipping. It usually take 3 to 4 weeks. Could you please check with your local Post Office and get your package.
"I have paid this company significant money NEVER to receive my product, you need to be careful of this company."
"I've spent several hundred if not thousands of pounds on watches from Creation Watches. Whilst the watches themselves are great, the customer service is beyond useless and verging upon incompetent. I will continue to use Creation because the deals are great, but I will have to do so knowing that if anything, even the simplest thing goes wrong, you may just as well hope for divine intervention, because you've more chance of that than Creation sorting anything. For example: I bought a watch and boxes, and the invoice produced was incorrect, therefor the customs taxes calculated by DHL are incorrect. Neither DHL or Creation want to know, or are willing to do anything. Also: buying boxes seems to be an issue, apparently you have to pay for a box if you want one, even though it clearly says boxes are included on the website. Buy extra boxes, as it says you are able to and that seems to create the biggest issue ever for them. + Great watches & Prices - Everything else."
We have policy the quantity of boxes ordered cannot exceed the total quantity of watches ordered and we have refunded for extra boxes also. We have sent you correct invoice.
"Genuine product,took over a month to came,but i can't blame them but the Greek custum. I payed extra taxes,but still worth it. The only negative was the costumet support,in my first message totally ignor me,at the second in facebook they ansered after one day. In general i am a happy costumer"
"I ordered orient star watch and everythig is Perfect. Very fast delivery 5 days. I will back this shoop."
CreationWatches.com is rated 4.74 based on 502 reviews