CreationWatches.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"Absolutely love the service. Only took 2 days already in my doorstep. Authentic products at a great price! Highly recommend!"
Dear Bryan,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"가격, 서비스에 만족합니다. 다음에 또 구매를 할 생각입니다. 감사합니다."
Dear Moons,

Sally
"가격, 서비스 모두 만족합니다. 다음에 또 구매를 할 생각입니다. 감사합니다."
Dear Anonymous,

Sally
"Delivers to Norway faster than norwegian companys. 100% hassle free"
Dear Ole,

Sally
"The day in the day/date is in araic launage or somthing."
Dear Jan,

You may change it to English by pulling the crown out once and then rotating it. Once you set it to English, it will remain at English.
You can also refer to the manual of the watch. Let us know if you have any further problems.

Regards,
Vanya
"ORDER #10367620 I ordered a Seiko automatic for my wife just before Christmas and was amazed how fast delivery was, excellent BUT everything went downhill from there. The watch appeared to be new, nice box with Seiko instruction booklet and warranty card. The watch worked for about 3 days and quit. The motion wind seemed to work but if the watch sat for more than 12 hours it would quit. I contacted Creation Watches service department and dealt with Sally. I assume this is a nom d plume. The advice was to turn the watch on its back and give it a slap. Did not work. Emailed again and asked for money back. They offered me $8 for time and trouble which was an insult to me. Emailed Sally again and was offered $15 which I took. Call the Canadian Warranty dealer in Toronto Ontario and was told CREATION WATCHES are NOT an authorized dealer or seller. I was informed by their technician that I should wind the watch by hand. Maybe there are no automatic guts inside the watch, who knows. So I wind the watch every day, just like in the old days. It lasts about 16 hours and then needs to be wound again. So I am out of luck. THERE IS NO VALID WARRANTY!!! THEY ARE A BUNCH OF BANDITS-DO NOT BUY FROM THEM-THEY SELL JUNK!!!"
Dear Customer,

Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic and we deal only in genuine watches. All watches sold by us carry a one year international manufacturing warranty.

We always try to give best service to our customers.

We regret any inconvenience caused, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

If you are not happy you can send watch back to us for return/exchange, we have 30 days return/exchange policy.

Sally
"Quality of the watch and packaging was just what the site said. Shipment and delivery were very quick."
Dear Rick,

Sally
"I am very pleased and happy with my watch and the order process. I searched for a while and found the best price at CreationWatches. They also delivered the watch in record time. I would highly recommend them for any watch purchase."
Dear Arnoldi,

Sally
"Très bon service très professionnel satisfait"

Sally
"though half a world away, a perfect buying experience! everything as promised, the watch arrived 2 days after my card cleared, brand new with protective stickers and tag attached. i would buy again from CW without hesitation. Well done."

Sally
"Hello CreationWatches Team. I want to thank the service they gave me, their watches are incredible and their prices are unbeatable. I came by mistake a little smaller than I wanted, but again, it was my mistake. Total thanks"
Dear Barajas,

Sally
"I would not use this company again. The addition of taxes means that the price is the same as is available elsewhere so I might as well have bought it locally. Their terms are completely inaccurate because they say if taxes are applied they will only be minimal. This is simply not true. £25 was added to a £70 watch. I Beware!!"
Dear Chris,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this.

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered Post' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"I am happy with their service and assistance."
Dear Kiril,

Sally
"TISSOT. T038.430.11.037.00 Bad experience. Watch arrived without warranty card and doesn't seem to be genuine. Box also doesn't look like genuine TISSOT box. This was my second purchase from Creationwatches in less than a year. My first purchase experience was great. So I made a mistake of buying second time. They won my trust first time and second time when I purchased a five times more expensive watch then my trust was broken. No more buying from Creation watches."
Dear Russal,

We always try to give best service to our customers. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Sally
"Second purchase from CreationWatches. Great service. DHL took 3 days to Ireland. Had to pay €14 admin fee on top of Duty so just need to calculate on to price in future. Still cheaper than the high street. Watch perfect as was first one. Highly recommended."
Dear Paul,

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"Misrepresentations and misrepresentations - Not Honorable dealing I bought a watch online based on the online representation that the watch will be sent by "DHL Express" to Hong Kong. To prove that is the link https://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.html After ordering it on 6th Feb 2019. On 9 Feb 2019 I received an email telling me it will be dispatched by "registered airmail". I did not receive any tracking information until 11 Feb 2019 (which is 3 days of ordering as represented). I was really shocked to be told that the watch is dispatched by "Singpost" and it will arrive 3 to 4 weeks!!!!!!! I would not have ordered the watch if I can only get it 3-4 weeks later. I am happy to receive it within 2 weeks from date of order at the most. Are we still in the stone age for online shopping?"
Dear Dora,

We have shipped your watch by SingPost because the watch you have purchased is below USD 75 and the watch having below this price we ship that order by Singpost.

Please be assure your watch will reach you soon.

Sally
"4 months and I have no watch or refund. All creation watches can do is tell me they are working with their distributor and they will let me know the results of their investigation. This is their stock answer that you get time and time again. I ask how this investigation will help me.... same answer. Refund?.... same answer. I ordered the watch in October. I just want some confirmation that I will get a new watch sent or a refund but at this point I think they are just hoping I will go away. The watch I bought may not have been a lot of money for some but it was for me. It was a birthday gift that didn’t come in time, then it was a Christmas gift that didn’t come in time. It’s now February, maybe I’ll get it in time for next Christmas? Maybe not...."
Dear Matt,

We always try to give best service to our customers.

We regret for inconvenience caused this time, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

We take such complaints most seriously and have requested our courier company to investigate the matter. We will share the results of our investigation with you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sally
"Good prices and fast delivery but I ordered an extra strap and the original were not included, i lost 12$ thanks to this"
Dear Mattias,

To help us with our investigation, could you please email us a few photos of the watch you received along with a detailed description of the problem?

Sally
"Delighted with a fantastic Seiko watch at a discount price - delivered within 14 days - had to pay delivery tax but this only added £18 to the original price - the overall costs still worked out at around half retail price - would use Creation Watches again - good communication and customer service - a good company - recommended"
Dear Customer,

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Royal Mail' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"This is my first purchase with Creation Watches, and it was perfection! I love my new Orient Bambino. The shipping was mind boggling fast. So overall I am very pleased with my first shopping experience at Creation Watches. Thanks for everything! Bill in Missouri, USA"
Dear Bill,