CreationWatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
customer service

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy
I have ordered several watches from Creation over the years and have never had any issues while enjoying some great pricing. Shipping to the U.S. is lightning fast.
When FREE SHIPPING is plastered all across the website, i shouldn't expect to have to pay CUSTOMS TAX to receive my shipping. Very deceiving to have a small disclaimer at the very bottom of T&Cs page saying customer is liable for this tax.
My experience with CreationWatches was excellent. The watch was new and exactly what I ordered. The price was highly competitive and delivery to Melbourne was seamless and extremely quick (3-4 days). Tracking was flawless. I highly recommend CreationWatches for any watch purchase.
Have purchased from creation twice and both watches arrived swiftly and in tip top condition. The price is very competitive too. Will definitely buy from them again Thank you

Sally
Was a little wary of purchasing after reading some reviews online, but I am completely satisfied with my purchase. I bought a Seiko SKX0013, which was sold out in the US. The item is in perfect new condition and I received the worldwide product guarantee. Can't ask for more and I plan on using them again. Thanks!

Sally
I would of given a 5 star review however the delivery took a few days longer then the promised 2 to 4 day delivery . I was impressed with my watch though . Indeed a legit Seiko diver authentic as promised . I am always suspicious of anything from Asia due to the counterfeit market out there , however this is not that . My only gripe is I was considering purchasing another watch and got no additional return customer discount codes or anything . I feel you should get rewarded if you come back
Dear Eli,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We always try to give the best service to our customers. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sally
I am overjoyed, because the watch I purchased works as promised. Don't laugh, I bought a Seiko on Amazon and had to return it, because it stopped working after two days. I have a watch winder, made no difference. Sure they refunded my money, but that left me without a watch. I am completely satisfied, and recommend Creation Watches.
Dear Cal,

Sally
1st time purchase from creation watches, watch was sent yesterday and amazingly received by this afternoon in Sydney. Wonderful watch purchase and will buy again.
Dear Anthony,

Sally
I am comfortable with my order
Dear Nguyen,

Sally
I bought a new Seiko SRPC09J1 but I received a defective watch with several dust inside the watch face and an giant arrow Mark in the crystal. Creation Watches accepted an exchange by a new one same model and I returned the watch 1 month ago. After a month waiting and 33 emails with Sally I think that I lost my money and my watch, they always is answering the same copy/paste "We are currently working with our team regarding your return shipment, we shall intimate you as soon as we get updates" If you have any problem and returned the watch...forget your watch and your money.
Ordered the Ratio Diver watch and as promised it arrived in approximately 3 days. the watch is awesome and the service excellent. No complaints. When and if I want another i will definitely use Creation.

Sally
I placed order number 10460121. Chronograph Citizen Eco-Drive AT2150-51E Cal.H504. I asked to include the original Citizen box in the order. I was offered to pay $ 8 for a box. I specifically paid this amount. The clock was sent on time, the delivery was fast, but the mass of the parcel was incorrectly indicated in the customs declaration, as a result of which I received a warning from the customs for violating the rules, I was forced to pay a fine of $ 14. In addition, the box that was sent to me for 8 dollars, is not an original Citizen box, its price does not exceed $ 2. I contacted CreationWatches. I was apologized and offered a refund of $ 5. I like that attitude. I recommend this company to everyone.
Dear Andrei,

Sally
CreationWatches is a excellent website to buy different brands of watches. First time bought a watch from this website and also first time buying this brand that it is called Invicta. With fast and quick delivery service, I got the watch and fell in love with this watch. All brand new and not a single scratch on the watch. CreationWatches deliver on what they wrote in their website saying the watch is genuine and a brand new. CreationWatches website is great, easy and simple to use when buying a watch, fast delivery no extra cost (depend on where you live) and the price is not too expensive, it affordable. The only downside is I have to go to the repair shop to take out links, and they have to make another hole to make the bracelet even smaller since my wrist is very small. However, overall CreationWatches is great and excellent website to buy a watch. Use PayPal if you have a insecure feeling about the website as it was the same for me. But now I am comfortable buying another watch from this website. And would definitely recommend to my friends and anyone who is buying a watch from this website.

Sally
I Ordered the watch late Friday afternoon and recieved it Monday. Very fast and great service.
Dear Percival,

Sally
Fate bene i vostri conti prima di acquistare. I prezzi degli orologi sono privi dell'IVA e dei dazi. Ho acquistato un Seiko snzg per 133 euro (si trova facilmente anche a meno, ma qui avevano il cinturino che volevo), ingenuamente non avevo considerato il pagamento dell'IVA (22%) e le spese che il corriere sostiene per lo sdoganamento della merce (nel mio caso circa 16 euro). Ciò ha comportato che un orologio che si trova facilmente a circa 115 euro su siti europei, mi sia venuto a costare 179 euro! Insomma, decisamente non un buon affare. Nulla da dire sulla velocità della spedizione, ci è voluta solo una settimana lavorativa.
Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers.

Sally
Made 2 orders so far, quick shipping and products have arrived on time and undamaged. Overall just as described!

Sally
Had three watches with them. Great service and reactivity, and never had any problem with their watches so far after 5 months. The price is pretty good too, it does look like it’s indeed the lowest price in the market if you manage to dodge customs. The DHL delivery was extremely fast but guaranteed customs, which hurts the price gain. The airmail shipping option was slower but pretty good, never had customs with it. All in all, would definitely reccomend.

Sally
Watch was good and shipping with DHL was very fast
Dear Rune,

Sally
Phenomenally fast shipping and a wonderful product. This is the third watch I've purchased over seven year period. Every time I've gotten it in perfect shape and in just a few days. My first choice for timepieces.
Dear Josh,

Sally
Montre livrée en Belgique après trois semaines via la poste (pas DHL dans le but d'éviter les taxes d'importation). Montre de qualité, impeccable, j'avais déjà la même achetée en France il y a quelques années. Problème: j'ai malgré tout du payer 47 $ de taxes pour un achat de 98 $, soit 145 $ (132 €) et donc revenue plus chère que sur Amazon.fr (122 € avec frais de port)!! Grosse déception mais le site n'est pas responsable. J'ai joué, j'ai perdu. Plus jamais d'achat à Singapour, c'est sûr!
Dear Adayafter,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We always try to give the best service to our customers. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. (Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported.) We have no control over this. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.25 based on 1,203 reviews