CreationWatches.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

How would you rate CreationWatches.com ?

(optional)

Krish Prasad
Verified Reviewer
"i ordered my watch about 7 days ago with your site still havent got shipping info you guys have stopped replying to my emails and your emails that i have got a short replys which dont even help me"
Dear Krish,

Your order has been shipped by SingPost.

Tracking Number : LP000422729SG

You can track your shipment here: http://www.singpost.com/

You should receive your watch in roughly 3 to 4 weeks.

For countries where we offer Free DHL Shipping, the order total needs to be greater than US $75. If the total is less than US$ 75, we will send the watch by registered mail.

Sally
"Three weeks after ordering my watch, the tracker now shows that it is ready to depart Singapore. I think it was one week before I was notified it was "shipped" instead of the 1-2 days advertised. And that is just three weeks so far. Do not know how long this process will take in total or what the watch will look like when it arrives. I wish I would have paid $30 more on Amazon and got my watch in one week. Still waiting to see if this whole things is a scam or not."
Dear Bryan,

You have choose registered shipping method option while placing the order also you can check order confirmation for the same.

SingPost will usually take around 3 to 4 weeks to deliver the watch to your address. Please be assured the watch will arrive in due course.

We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes the shipment gets delayed and it is difficult to predict actual time to delivery. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Sally
"Fast service very good price surprised at the bad reviews bought several watches from them all good for me."
Dear Paul,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"The latest update 26 May; We are checking with repair center, please allow 3-4 week here. If your watch will not repair in 3 -4 week will either refund you or send new watch model. Best regards, Sally I can not believe this! I hope custmers read this. I will never buy from you again! The number they list on the Contact info, is never answered. When you contact them thru email, you deal with only One CSR, her name is Sally. To keep a long story short, They had my watch for repair since 2 Jan and here it is the 22 of May. Last email I received from Sally, she added; in case your watch has not been repaired within 8-12 weeks after receiving by us, then we will send you a new watch if we have availability or you can choose any watch having same price from our stock. In case you don’t want to go for any other model we will refund you full money that you spent with us. Last two emails have gone un answered. I would like to know, when my watch will be returned to me? Repaired, a new watch or a refund. You have had my watch since 2 Jan. And here it is in the middle of may. I would like to communicate with someone in charge of your operation. The number you lost, No one is ever there to answer it. You have someone called Sally, all she does is give one excuse after another. You brag about how good your service is, until someone has to use it, then it turns into a black whole. If I do not hear from anyone in charge and an explanation of my watch, I will be taking some other action. Another email sent on May 16, 2018 at 18:57 Where is my watch? My replacement or my refund? You have had plenty of time for a repair. You have had my watch since the 2nd of Jan. Here it is May 16. You have not responded to my emails. I have sent you 3 emails, requesting a update, or for a replacement and or a refund. Why are my emails not being responded to. Is Sally the only employee that can answer them?"
"I can recommend it. The watches are authentic and cheaper compared to other online stores. But creationwatches.com must improve its process of handing over the parcels to DHL Singapore. Two days are too long for this. Moreover, they should indicate more clearly that customs and VAT have to be paid by the customer. Also, customer service must be quicker in replying e-mails."
Dear Customer,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. We understand our customer’s frustration at having to pay extra but there is little we can do about it. We would like to take this opportunity to mention that all our products are genuine and received direct from the manufacturer including warranty documents in original. We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. Sometimes shipping delays can occur and on our part, we will continue to do our best to iron out delays. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"My watch arrived with dead battery. I took it to seiko manufactures becouse was “under garantie”they came back to me and said the garantie certificate wasn’t complicated properly so basically not valid and that you are not allowed to sell Seiko Watches so they demanded £60 for battery replacement. The watch cost me 151 pounds, so to replace battery cost me more than a half of its price and one of your costumer service representatives offers me 20 dollars how generously of you, but let me tell you thats absolutely rediciolus. I bought watch in past from you but if that’s all you have to offer than I’ll never buy again. Thank you"
Dear Afrim,

We have already refunded 20 USD and offered you for return/exchange.
We apologies there was a problem with the watch you've purchased.

We have 30 days return/exchange policy.

SD Newcastle
Verified Reviewer
"The website does not say the company is in Singapore. It does however clearly show Free Packaging and Free Shipping. It does NOT clearly explain that DUTY has to be paid to the carrier. The advertised pricing is wrong, it should also show the duty along side. I could have paid the same at Amazon and got Next Day delivery, or another UK site / store. After 4 days the DHL tracking system shows the watch I ordered is still in Singapore, even though the website advertises delivery in 2- 4 days. I will not buy from Creation Watches again - AVOID and look elsewhere!!"
Dear Stephen,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you have to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website.

We recommend you opt for 'Royal Mail' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.

If you do not want to pay the custom taxes, you can refuse the delivery once we get watch back to us will refund you soon.

Sally
"I ordered a Michael Kors watch £150, there is no mention of the £41 import charge that I have just found out about, the watch would have been cheaper from an English website and if I had known about this I would have creation watches a wide birth. No one has bothered to pick up the phone at creation watches or respond to a voicemail message left. Seriously do not buy from this website I am so angry. Claire vann"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us.

We do not have phone support so please ask your questions via email to us.

Fernando Perez
Verified Reviewer
"The clock was fine but although it took 7 days to arrive they made me pay 50 euros for customs. At the time of placing the order tells you everything for free but when you arrive you can come a charge of customs that you do not expect and then the purchase does not come out so cheap. I prefer to buy in-store in person."
Dear Fernando,

We recommend you opt for 'Corroes' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.

Sally
"Almost everything-price,delivery time,multiplicity of models available,service-close to optimal. Have bought Seiko SND253P1, price was very good,package was optimal for price,but i would like to receive watch box in assembled form :)."
Dear Zhavoronkov,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Not recommended !! - shipping with delivery times, in my opinion, too long - customs tax payable by the buyer and not intentionally mentioned on the purchase page of the product or during the check out phase. In the end I repaid almost the total price of the watch to the courier. Clock cost € 17 + customs taxes € 14.84 = € 31.84 total. I have no words ... it's a really unacceptable and terrible sales method! - Warranty I also read that no warranty is given for Italy, as the product is of foreign import. Fortunately, the watch I bought works and I hope for a long time ... - Customer service rather superficial and disinterested in the resolution of YOUR problem. Customer satisfaction should be at the base of everything, inspired by complaints to improve, but it seems that these are not so. I give a star because you can not do less! As far as I'm concerned, you're sure that this is the first and last time I'll buy from you!"
Dear Adriano,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. Please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website.

We will pay to heed your suggestion and update our site and highlight taxes information on checkout page.

If you have any further query please contact to us on contact@creationwatches.com

Sally
"First watch not delivered, waited 7 weeks for a refund, customer service very poor. Tried again and got charged 20% of the cost by DHL for "customs clearance" on top of the VAT (also 20% which was expected), so beware when reading "free" delivery, again customer service none existant."
Dear Anthony,

I confirm your payment has been refunded for previous order. We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused.
Import duties have to be paid Irrespective of mode of shipping. The request for additional payment pertains to import duties levied by the customs of your country. The courier company collects and forwards that amount to the appropriate authorities of your country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this.

Anique Edwards
Verified Reviewer
"My Orient came neatly packed.The service was excellent,shipping fast,and the watch was 100%.Buying from Creation watches was such a pleasant surprise.Highly recommended.(I was fully aware of the import duties). Thank you!"
Dear Anique,

We are pleased that you loved the watch from our online store as well as our service, prize. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"I agree with many of the previous purchasers. There is no mention on the shipping cart page that the customer is expected to pay additional import fees. When I raised this following delivery, I was told the website mentions this. Yes it does but not where a customer is likely to see. This should be made clear on the shopping cart page. This was a present for my Uncle and then I had to pay an additional £30, which made the present more expensive than I had wanted to spend. I would not recommend purchasing from this site as there is no transparency and customers are allowed to believe the price seen is the price paid. Reading the very similar reviews makes it apparent that the website is not clear and should NOT deceive customers in this unscrupulous manner. Product fine but business integrity is negligible. Stick to UK dealers, where you know exactly what price you have to pay."
Dear Daniel,

Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website.

We do not want deceive the customers and we always try to give best service to our customers, we regret if any inconvenience caused.

Sally
"I fully concur with the numerous comments below - this practice of selling a product at a price which in effect seems in most cases to exclude various taxes is totally unacceptable and I will not buy again from CreationWatches.com There should be a clear warning on the first page stating what the likely extra costs will be and then at least you would have a fair comparison with other traders what the actual net cost is likely to be. Outrageous method of trading !!!!"
Dear Pamel,

Sally
"BRIEFLY SPEAKING - THE ORDER WAS FAVORED ACCORDING TO WHAT IT WAS IN IT. I RECOMMEND."
Dear RAFAL,

We are pleased that you loved the watch and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Buyer beware -The prices of watches on this site, which you are encouraged to believe is the total price payable, are not the total price you will pay for the watch. The price of watches on the site are typically discounted by about 20-30% of their market value. The site intentionally conceals the fact that you will almost always have to pay an additional 20-30% in customs duty, as the watches are dispatched from Singapore. This is an intentional deceit, without which the majority of buyers would not make the purchase. The site attempts to decieve potential buyers that the price of the watch on their site is the total price, by adopting practices which if practised by an off line UK retailer would be illegal. Firstly, they inform the potential buyer that free shipping is availble on the purchase. This is designed to encourage the belief that there is free delivery and the price of the watch on the site, is the total price payable. This as i have said is not the case as the buyer will also have to pay the customes duty. THere is no mention of the fact that the customer will have to pay customs duty (9 times out of 10) on the main pages of the site. No mention is made of this further charge during the checkout and purchase process. This is intentional. To disclose this as UK retailers have to, would ofcourse result in the majority of sales not being enacted. THis is a scam. In their defence the company point out that information about the additional cost of the watch is included in its terms and conditions. As almost no potential buyers will read these it is just as well being totally absent from the site. It is hidden in the terms and conditions to conceal it from potential buyers and to conceal the fact that this operation is a scam. They also claimed that if i had chosen royal mail as courier as opposed to DHL, this would have reduced the risk of attracting a customs charge. This is not true. The only choice of courier i was offered was DHL and i chose the least expensive option. The words directly opposite DHL were FREE SHIPPING."
We recommend you opt for 'Royal Mail' shipping as there have been
lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but
we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to
avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL'
but will attract import duty.
"Nice Hamilton Viewmatic. It took me 26 days to get the package to Spain with no registered track, but very happy on the wait. Good service and nice prices in general."
Dear Jose,

Sally
"Watch is just gorgeous! Fast delivery, too!"
Dear Johnny,

We are pleased that you loved the watch from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future

Sally
"Great watch and quick shipment."

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.61 based on 530 reviews