CreationWatches.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
customer service
"Very happy with my Orient Ray 2 watch but not happy with the free shipping, had to pay £33.40 customs charges to DHL"
Posted 28 minutes ago
"An excellent store, they sent the package quite quickly, after 2 weeks received in Kazakhstan. I’m completely satisfied with the watch, in the future I’m going to buy a watch here."
"Good store, good service, wide assortment of watches, fast delivery. Already ordered a second watch."
"I bought a watch several days ago. At first, they contacted me to check some information on my billing address. I responded and they got back almost immediately. Two days after that I replied and asked them to update me on the status of my order. No reply. Today, Tue 15th October, I checked the status of my order (Order no. 10433091) on their website and it said it was still being processed. As there is no way it will arrive in the time I needed it, I have just sent them a refund request. And as the item never left their store, I am expecting no extra charges to be made. The website states I should have a response on this matter within the next 12 hours. I'll update this review accordingly once I get this situation solved. Regards, Alejandra."
Dear Alejandra,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have noted your request of Order cancellation and initiated the refund process.

Sally
"Very happy with every aspect of my purchase. The watches arrived about two days after they were sent to Sweden so very quick delivery."
Dear Samuel,

Sally
"check for duties at customs. very fast shipping. amazing prices (even with duty tax). now is a good time to buy Seiko, Citizen or Orient watches since people want a Smartwatch. Thank you guys!"
Dear Daniel,

Sally
"Great watch as described and fast delivery, thanks"

Sally
"Value for money and fast delivery."
Dear Darren,

Sally
"Very bad. Watch does not work!! i paid 39€ taxes in Spain . I have to pay returns. No more"
Dear P. Campos,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please attempt the following and let us know if it worked? Place the watch on your palm with the crystal down and slap the watch. If this freed up the mainspring it should start keeping good time. We are sure this will sort out the issue.

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties.We recommend you opt for 'Registered' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Sally
"Seller very serious, sending neat. Watch received with its warranty, + a box (not the original box but no matter) and a storage pouch. Thank you !"
Dear Valyvan,

"Быстрая доставка."

"Быстро доставили."

Sally
"Watch came quickly with no issues. Will buy from again. Thanks"

Sally
"extremely fast and reliable service"
Dear Parwez,

Sally
"Very pleased with Seiko product,as described,boxed and with warranty would definitely deal with Creation Watches again. Barry (Australia)"
Dear Barry,

Sally
"I highly recommend CreationWatches.com! Seiko watch ordered on Wednesday, shipped on Thursday and received on Monday in Austria! Great quality and original watch. I am fully satisfied with my purchase. My only "tip" is that unless you want to get your item really fast, choose normal post instead of DHL! DHL will SYSTEMATICALLY charge you with the custom fee + 18 euros handling fee! (therefore I had to pay 50 euros extra of my 100 euros (it is still cheaper than the price I would have paid in Europe). It is not the fault of the vendor. It is mentioned in several places on the website, but keep this in mind ( maybe the vendor could make it even more clear that DHL charges MOST OF THE TIME). With the "normal post" you might still have to paid custom fees, but teh probability is less"
Dear Rodolphe,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"Unless you delve into the website there is no mention that this company is based in Singapore,No indication in the watch sales page. Consequently Import duty and sales tax will be added on delivery making my watch more expensive than buying one in the UK"

Sally
"I bought a Seiko SRP685, and it arrived 8 days later via registered post. The watch was well wrapped and included a generic box and a pouch. The watch is brand new and as described on the website. I am satisfied with my purchase and will use this company again."
Dear Walter,

Sally
"Good store. I found what I wanted. Skx013. I had a watch 10 days after ordering. I still do not believe that the watch is with me. That's cool. Thank!"
Dear Bek-Sultan,

Sally
"Great store, very good choice, low price. Shipping is good, tracking and packing, i get watches in ideal condition with warranty and documents. I am pleased with my experience with this store"
Dear Anton,