CreationWatches.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

How would you rate CreationWatches.com?

(optional)

"Almost everything-price,delivery time,multiplicity of models available,service-close to optimal. Have bought Seiko SND253P1, price was very good,package was optimal for price,but i would like to receive watch box in assembled form :)."
"Not recommended !! - shipping with delivery times, in my opinion, too long - customs tax payable by the buyer and not intentionally mentioned on the purchase page of the product or during the check out phase. In the end I repaid almost the total price of the watch to the courier. Clock cost € 17 + customs taxes € 14.84 = € 31.84 total. I have no words ... it's a really unacceptable and terrible sales method! - Warranty I also read that no warranty is given for Italy, as the product is of foreign import. Fortunately, the watch I bought works and I hope for a long time ... - Customer service rather superficial and disinterested in the resolution of YOUR problem. Customer satisfaction should be at the base of everything, inspired by complaints to improve, but it seems that these are not so. I give a star because you can not do less! As far as I'm concerned, you're sure that this is the first and last time I'll buy from you!"
Dear Adriano,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. Please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website.

We will pay to heed your suggestion and update our site and highlight taxes information on checkout page.

If you have any further query please contact to us on contact@creationwatches.com

Sally
"First watch not delivered, waited 7 weeks for a refund, customer service very poor. Tried again and got charged 20% of the cost by DHL for "customs clearance" on top of the VAT (also 20% which was expected), so beware when reading "free" delivery, again customer service none existant."
Dear Anthony,

I confirm your payment has been refunded for previous order. We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused.
Import duties have to be paid Irrespective of mode of shipping. The request for additional payment pertains to import duties levied by the customs of your country. The courier company collects and forwards that amount to the appropriate authorities of your country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this.

Anique Edwards
Verified Reviewer
"My Orient came neatly packed.The service was excellent,shipping fast,and the watch was 100%.Buying from Creation watches was such a pleasant surprise.Highly recommended.(I was fully aware of the import duties). Thank you!"
Dear Anique,

We are pleased that you loved the watch from our online store as well as our service, prize. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

If you have any query please contact to us on contact@creationwatches.com

Sally
"I agree with many of the previous purchasers. There is no mention on the shipping cart page that the customer is expected to pay additional import fees. When I raised this following delivery, I was told the website mentions this. Yes it does but not where a customer is likely to see. This should be made clear on the shopping cart page. This was a present for my Uncle and then I had to pay an additional £30, which made the present more expensive than I had wanted to spend. I would not recommend purchasing from this site as there is no transparency and customers are allowed to believe the price seen is the price paid. Reading the very similar reviews makes it apparent that the website is not clear and should NOT deceive customers in this unscrupulous manner. Product fine but business integrity is negligible. Stick to UK dealers, where you know exactly what price you have to pay."
Dear Daniel,

We do not want deceive the customers and we always try to give best service to our customers, we regret if any inconvenience caused.

Sally
"I fully concur with the numerous comments below - this practice of selling a product at a price which in effect seems in most cases to exclude various taxes is totally unacceptable and I will not buy again from CreationWatches.com There should be a clear warning on the first page stating what the likely extra costs will be and then at least you would have a fair comparison with other traders what the actual net cost is likely to be. Outrageous method of trading !!!!"
Dear Pamel,

Sally
"BRIEFLY SPEAKING - THE ORDER WAS FAVORED ACCORDING TO WHAT IT WAS IN IT. I RECOMMEND."
Dear RAFAL,

We are pleased that you loved the watch and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Buyer beware -The prices of watches on this site, which you are encouraged to believe is the total price payable, are not the total price you will pay for the watch. The price of watches on the site are typically discounted by about 20-30% of their market value. The site intentionally conceals the fact that you will almost always have to pay an additional 20-30% in customs duty, as the watches are dispatched from Singapore. This is an intentional deceit, without which the majority of buyers would not make the purchase. The site attempts to decieve potential buyers that the price of the watch on their site is the total price, by adopting practices which if practised by an off line UK retailer would be illegal. Firstly, they inform the potential buyer that free shipping is availble on the purchase. This is designed to encourage the belief that there is free delivery and the price of the watch on the site, is the total price payable. This as i have said is not the case as the buyer will also have to pay the customes duty. THere is no mention of the fact that the customer will have to pay customs duty (9 times out of 10) on the main pages of the site. No mention is made of this further charge during the checkout and purchase process. This is intentional. To disclose this as UK retailers have to, would ofcourse result in the majority of sales not being enacted. THis is a scam. In their defence the company point out that information about the additional cost of the watch is included in its terms and conditions. As almost no potential buyers will read these it is just as well being totally absent from the site. It is hidden in the terms and conditions to conceal it from potential buyers and to conceal the fact that this operation is a scam. They also claimed that if i had chosen royal mail as courier as opposed to DHL, this would have reduced the risk of attracting a customs charge. This is not true. The only choice of courier i was offered was DHL and i chose the least expensive option. The words directly opposite DHL were FREE SHIPPING."
We recommend you opt for 'Royal Mail' shipping as there have been
lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but
we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to
avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL'
but will attract import duty.
"Nice Hamilton Viewmatic. It took me 26 days to get the package to Spain with no registered track, but very happy on the wait. Good service and nice prices in general."
Dear Jose,

We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. Sometimes shipping delays can occur and on our part, we will continue to do our best to iron out delays. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Watch is just gorgeous! Fast delivery, too!"
Dear Johnny,

We are pleased that you loved the watch from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future

Sally
"Great watch and quick shipment."
Dear Customer,

Sally
"Horrible service for customers. If you have any problem with a watch forget they help you. Además, da igual el método de envío que elijas, ellos lo mandan como les da la gana, en este caso por DHL para que pagues aduanas (yo creo que tienen un convenio con ellos y se lo reparten porque si no no es normal). Antes esta página era una buena alternativa por precio, pero entre lo mal que funcionan, que se cachondean de ti por correo si tienes un problema y que al pagar aduanas si o si, finalmente los precios ya no son competitivos, es mejor olvidarla y buscar en otras tiendas por medio de ebay. NO COMPRAR AQUÍ SALVO QUE ESTÉS LOCO"
Ivor
"Watch did not arrive, DHL passed it on to courier DPD, lots of emails between Creationwatches, but no result. Now DPD wants an extra £35 pounds on top of a £64 pound watch."
We have raised the enquiry with DHL.
As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you have to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website. Terms and Conditions (http://www.creationwatches.com/terms.html), shipping information page ( http://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.php ) and also in the FAQ ( http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html ) on our website.
Please contact DHL and pay the customs taxes. Please be assured the watch will reach you soon.
"The watch did not arrive, then DHL asked about the measuring tools I had ordered (still no idea), after this they said watches had arrived. This was then transferred to another company called DPD and after this DHL asked for £35 pounds extra, which was strange as on the phone they said there would be no extra charge. Still no watch, but plenty of time wasted with emails and texting. And of course £35 extra for £64 watch"
"GOOD MORNING, I PURCHASED A SWATCH ON 23/01/2018 AND I COULD RETURN IT ONLY YESTERDAY AFTER MORE THAN A MONTH OF RESEARCHES WITHOUT PUNCTUAL AND COHERENT TRACEABILITY. THE PRICES INDICATED ARE NOT CORRECT AS THE GOODS TRAVEL TO THE CUSTOMS FOR MONTHS BEFORE THE DELIVERY AND TO BE DELIVERED, YOU MUST PAY FOR THE EXPENSES OF TRANSPORTATION THAT MAKE THE PURCHASE ABSOLUTELY NOT COMPETITIVE. VERY EXPERIENCE."
Return shipping is buyer responsibility. You can send watch back to us via registered shipping they have normal charges.
"BUONGIORNO, HO ACQUISTATO UNO SWATCH IN DATA 23/01/2018 E HO POTUTO RITIRARLO SOLO IERI DOPO PIU DI UN MESE DI RICERCHE SENZA UNA TRACCIABILITA PUNTUALE E COERENTE. I PREZZI INDICATI NON SONO CORRETTI IN QUANTO LA MERCE VAGA ALLA DOGANA PER MESI PRIMA DELLA CONSEGNA E PER ESSERE CONSEGNATA BISOGNA PAGARE DELLE SPESE DI SPEDIZIONI ONEROSE CHE RENDONO L'ACQUISTO ASSOLUTAMENTE NON COMPETITIVO. PESSIMA ESPERIENZA."
"Ordered a watch from here SSC081P1 and yes very quick delivery but was hit with a £40 duty tax, I was not informed that the product would come from Singapore and that i would have to pay an import duty of £40 - It just stated free worldwide delivery from DHL. I have had no responses from my emails to creationwatches. Yes the website does state is does not pay import duties etc, but you have to look hard to find it as there is no transparency when you purchase it. If it stated Free Shipping Worldwide from Singapore* *Import tax/duties applied on delivery it would certainly make people think twice. I could have ordered this from England for the price i ended up paying. Lovely watch but will not use this service again."
Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website. Terms and Conditions (http://www.creationwatches.com/terms.html), shipping information page ( http://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.php ) and also in the FAQ ( http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html ) on our website.

P.S. In future, we recommend you opt for ‘Royal Mail’ shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.
"Great shopping experience. Nice Seiko SNZH53K1 watch, great price and fast delivery. I'm one happy customer. Continue with your great work !!! BR"
Dear Klemen,

We are pleased that you loved the Seiko SNZH53K1 purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

José Vieira
Verified Reviewer
"I bought a Orient watch in last November and it arrived at portuguese customs at early december and stay there until February, 28. I have to paied 40% of watch price as tax. Really bad experience... Not to repeat... The only good thing is the watch."
"Watch came new, original Japanese, in box with user manuals and warranty booklet. Customer service was very good in my case. I see lot of negative reviews about CS, but my experience was very good with them (with lady named Vanya). But: watch was delivered with 5 days delay, due to problems and complications with DHL. First they asked me to send changed/corrected Invoice, then they charged me 21 USD for writing "custom clearance paper". They are first shipping service ever that charged me additional fees. I've lots of experience with purchases from different countries with different shipping services and local posts, and never needed to pay any additional fees. Because of that, only for stars, as there was no other option from CW for me to choose between different shipping options."
Dear ALUN,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.66 based on 521 reviews