CreationWatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
customer service

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy
BEWARE, these a grey import watches from Singapore, you will have additional import duties to pay and no manufacture back up through dealers in your country. I have refused delivery and insisted on the 30 day Hassle free return policy, guess what, lots of hassle, this underlines the fact this company is not to be trusted. AVOID
El paquete jamas llego a peru, ellos nunca respondieron los correo y nisiquiera enviaron un numero de referencia de seguimiento. Perdi mi tiempo y mas de 100 dolares que nunca devolvieron
Dear Diego,

We have already provide you tracking details of your shipment. Please check your email. Please be assured it will reach you soon.

Sally
No responden los correo el paquete jamas llego a peru y nisiquiera enviaron un munero de referencia estafadores totalmente jamas recomiendo he perdido mas de 100 dolares
Dear Diego,

Sally
Buying a watch from Creation ended up being an expensive mistake when the vat. was added along with an extra 10% of the original price DHL (the courier) charged for administration of that Vat. Then there was the shambles of DHL's pick up locker system. An email informed me that the watch had been delivered to the DHL arranged pick up point, a QR code was given. So armed with the code I went the following day found the lockers, scanned my QR code, a door pops open, EMPTY! So begins hours of ringing and waiting on hold, the locker company, then DHL, we've all been there it's purguatory. Eventually DHL decide it is in a locker " it's just been delivered"! This is the day after I got the original confirmation. I refused to go back to the lockers, I no longer trusted that system. DHL got real arsey then about having to deliver to my home 3 days later. NIGHTMARE don't do it!!!!
Dear Dennis,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. We would like to inform you that if the shipment is returned back to us the shipping and return shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount. And DHL might still charge you for the duties and taxes since the shipment has been cleared through customs already. So it is better to accept the shipment.

Sally
To buy at CreationWatches has been a nightmare. Watch was stopped by Customs and asked me to pay 100 € more, because DHL makes a voluntary value declaration of their deliveries, so they get 38€ plus taxes from this customs fee. This is a kind of Scam from DHL in complicity with CreationWatches, as when purchasing I was not advised of this procedure from their friendly shipper. They together have some very succesful extra incomes in their false free deliveries. I repeat, I feel it as a big Scam. So, at last, you pay almost double the cost of the advertised in the watch. There is no sense at all to buy from this site, as you Will get it much cheaper and faster going to your local store. Also, it you need to return the watch because of a mistake or a defect, you Will have to pay again an export customs fee at your expense, and another import fee when arriving the correct product, plus both shippings. Wonderful, isn´t it ? Let's do not forget that all these watches come without any kind of guarantee...anywhere in the world,so if you get a Stone in the package, you have to live with that by your own. Too many extra costs and risks to consider buying at CreationWatches ever again in my life.
Dear Luis,

You will find an international warranty card or a warranty sticker on the last page of the instruction manual of your watch.

Sally
Creation ship their watches from Singapore and as a result attract custom duty and tax. Their 30 day return policy is a joke, They charge you for the return costs and advise you that since you have paid the duty and they will charge you to return of the item it is in your best interest to keep it
Dear Tom,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer.We have 30 days watch Return or Exchange policy beyond that we do not accept the watch. Please make note that return shipping charges are always the
responsibility of buyer.

Sally
Buyer beware!! If you are a uk resident you will be liable for large import tax/duty bill. In my case £35. This is not made obvious, I never noticed anything to suggest this. I will not be buying here again. They did respond but were not sympathetic or helpful. Product seems fine and delivery was prompt but you live and learn.
Dear Michael,

We are pleased that you loved the watch. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. We recommend you opt for 'Registered' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. We recommend you to pay the customs taxes and receive the watch, if you haven't already. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Sally
Things are good! Citizen BM6770-51 - great original watch!

Sally
Re : Order number -10447343 I am writing on this review page hoping for an answer as all other attempts ( phoning the Australian number , numerous e mails and attempt at live chat ) have failed with no responses back. 1) We have already paid an additional 10 % GST at check out for the watch we ordered. Will there be an import tax on top of it on delivery ? 2) Also - The delivery time of 4-5 days and being dispatched in 1-2 days is misleading. 3) If I want to cancel my order ( due to it being very unlikely to be delivered before the date I require) , do I do it by sending an e Mail ( for which I will probably get no response back ! ) ?
Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your order is under processing. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
The advertisement states free shipping but this is Not UK company but Singaporean and if you search for their shipping info which I didn't, you will see that they say 'we are not responsible for import taxes'. BE WARNED: This adds a CONSIDERABLE COST TO PRODUCT. In my case an extra £27 GBP sterling. If I had known this I would have gone with UK supplier like Mike's Dive Watch, which has same watch under different brand name but you get UK guarantee rather than "international" guarantee whatever that means. Also, creation watch is not the name of the shipper AND the UK helpline number is always unavailable and you should check this before you buy. Also never responded to my emails. TOTALLY UNTRUSTWORTHY COMPANY 😣
Dear Customer,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. We recommend you opt for 'Registered' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Sally
The advertising of this website is very attractive. The watches are the same as on other websites. The announced prices seem to be interesting for some watches. But the final price when you receive are totally different. Sometimes it's the double because of the import tax which is not predictable. The website doesn't show the shipping country when you order your watches. The delivery delay is not respected, a couple days delay. If you don't want these problems at Christmas and the New Year, It's up to you to buy on this website or not.

Sally
Seiko kinetic arrived but paid extra 32€ for import and DHL charged 12.4€ for two days keeping watch with them so west of time and money 👎👎👎

Sally
Le produit (montre Seiko Solar SUP880P1) est arrivé rapidement et sans difficulté. Merci beaucoup!
Dear A.P. Aponte,

Sally
I bought casio gshock watch but I want cancel after I paid amount of watch but they haven't any cancellation options why .. I also mail but they didn't reply so disappointed I think this is good watch store for me ..
Dear Sumit,

We have cancelled your order and refunded you.

Sally
Why I give 1 star because they don't have any cancel options and they don't reply any questions.. I also send mail but they didn't reply and where I found cancel because i don't want product and they have no cancel options i have already paid amount..
Dear Sumit,

We have cancelled your order and refunded you.

Sally
Delivery took about a month time because some little issue at customs. Package weighted twice as much than stated, so they had to double check it. No issue with the watch itself, very happy with it.

Sally
Speedy despatch good product and an unbeatable price. I'll be back.
Dear Ray,

Sally
The was brand new, no signs of refurbish or secondary usage. Box, warranty - everything is ok. For those who doubts - shop provides authentic watches. Price is amazing and gives you ability to buy perfect watches for a way less money than in any retail shop. The only small point that I'd like CreationWatches to let customers to know prior the purchase is that DHL delivery price is going to be included in the declared parcel price, therefore you'll have to pay taxes for the delivery as well. It is quite confusing. However, remark about total parcel price (and not the checkout price which are the same but has a different meaning) during checkout would help a lot because otherwise customer is facing a false expectation which is why your shop sometimes gets a negative reviews. Would I recommend this shop? Yep, best value for the price!
Dear Dima,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We recommend you opt for 'Registered' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Sally
Really fast delivery and the product is just what I ordered.
Dear Eetu,

Sally
The watch was exactly as ordered and really arrived in 3 days to the Scandies. Excellent work!
Dear Sebastian,