CreationWatches.com Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"Hello Order No: 10364901 when is the delivery?"
"Purchased automatic watches were with totally unbalanced movement. Measurements at authorized service center gave following results: -40 sec/day in vertical position, +10 sec/day in horizontal position. Verdict: watches need serious repair at my expense (CreationWatches is not authorized dealer, it's stamp in guarantee booklet means nothing). Wrote 2 letters to CreationWatches, asked about their recommendation what to do in this situation, but there's no any answer yet. I don't recommend this seller, even with their cheap prices."
"Customer Service is very poor. Have been trying to sort out an issue with incorrect email for 1 week. Local phone number does not work. Email are not responded to correctly. Live chat does not respond. How do I contact you to get a comprehensive response ???"
Dear Anonymous,

We do not have phone support, communicate via emails only.
Please do write here for your query: contact@creationwatches.com

Regards,
Sally
"Hi, I purchased a watch on the 1st December 2018 hoping it would get to Australia Qld 4507 before xmas . Well it arrived today the 17th December well before Xmas so will give them 5 stars. I'm very happy with the service and the watch also an inquiry I made was answered the same day regarding tracking number. Thanks again."
Dear Andrew,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Faster shipping and good pack"
Dear Jose,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"voglio il rimborso dei soldi non aquistate sul questo sito perche sono ladri ,perdi il tempo con loro ,i soldi vi prego e una trappola ,o aquistato un orologio seiko il 21 novemre siamo a decembre il 10 del 2018 ,nente orologio e nente soldi ,vi prego ha tutti non comprate dal questo sito e una trappola"
Dear Rodica,

On our side however, once the product is dispatched from our warehouse, we have little or no control over what happens enroute. Our research indicates that most of the delays happen at the customs office either in Singapore itself or (usually) at the destination country or at both places.

Now, Customs being a govt. entity, they do not communicate any tentative date / reasons for delay. We’ve had meetings with our authorities in the past. This then, is the reality of shipping in today’s World. Most of the time, the products are cleared immediately but at times unfortunately, delays occur and we too are unaware of it until the customer complains.

We apologise for the delay and promise to continue to try and find a solution to this vexed problem. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Sally
"I bought 3 Orient watches. Very happy with 2. The Orient Star watch I purchased did not look as I expected. My fault. I should have looked at other photos and videos too. I will definitely use Creation Watches again. (My friend loved the Orient Star watch, so no problem)."
Dear Tim,

Sally
"very good watches and service will definitely return for next purchase. Highly Recommended"
Dear Nick,

Sally
"I'm very disgusted with the purchase. I will never buy anything from you again and I'll see to it that my problem is known so that no buyer can fall into the network of scammers you consent to. And I mean DHL. After numerous calls to all the customer service and Customs departments requesting clarification, no one has responded. I have always wondered why that amount of processing services was so exaggerated and I had no answer. And in the meantime you escribiéndome emails saying that DHL was trying to contact me. That's a lie. I have been forced to collect the package under threats of destruction of the merchandise, sanctions for me of the Spanish hacienda and consequently lost all my money. I've been robbed of the illusion of the gift. Before the package came out of the country of Origin I warned them that DHL wanted to swindle me with an amount for their services exaggerated and you did nothing. I agree with the taxes I have to pay, but not with the amount of DHL processing services. They are 23% taxes and 30% DHL services. It's a robbery and I feel ripped off in part by you too. For doing nothing to avoid it and to pamper it. And you consent to it. Estoy muy disgustado con la compra. Jamás volveré a comprarles nada a ustedes y me encargaré de que se conozca mi problema para que ningún comprador caiga en la red de estafadores que ustedes consienten. Y me refiero a DHL. Tras numerosas llamadas a todos los departamentos de atención al cliente y de aduanas solicitando aclaraciones nadie me ha respondido. Siempre he preguntado por qué ese importe de servicios de tramitación eran tan exagerados y no he tenido respuesta. Y mientras tanto ustedes escribiéndome emails diciendo que DHL estaba intentando contactar conmigo. Eso es mentira. Me he visto forzado a recoger el paquete bajo amenazas de destrucción de la mercancía, sanciones para mi de la hacienda española y por consiguiente perdida de todo mi dinero. Me han robado la ilusión del regalo. Antes de que saliera el paquete del país de origen les advertí que me DHL me quería estafar cobrandome un importe por sus servicios exagerado y ustedes no hicieron nada. Estoy de acuerdo con los impuestos que tengo que pagar, pero no con el importe de los servicios de tramitación de DHL. Son un 23% los impuestos y un 30% los servicios de DHL. Es un robo y me siento estafado en parte por ustedes también. Por no hacer nada para evitarlo y por consentirlo. Y ustedes lo consienten."
Dear Paco,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this.

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Correos' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"DAL 21 NOVEMBRE O AQUISTATTO E SIAMO A DECEMBRE E ANCORA NENTE COSEGNI E NENTE SOLDI LADRI NON CONSIGLIO QUESTO SITO"
Dear Rodica,

Sally
"Creation Watches - Please take note of this, on reading past complaints about import tax/duty, it would be advisable to CLEARLY show that this may be payable BEFORE customers checkout their item/s. Your website does not alert customers to Import Duties or Taxes other than in small print tucked away on the site. In a modern way of shopping, this is not a very good practice for a retailer to serve its customers and based on the reviews, clearly one that you dont want to improve either (reading your responses). I have now noted that other leading major online retailers clearly show if duties are required by the customer at checkout and if the item is being purchased from outside the UK. This is easy to see and understand So, I bought a watch from you at £64 pounds (no delivery charges - great, but didn't know it was coming from Singapore!) however there was a fat duty of £23 to be paid on top!!! The same watch is only £74 on AMAZON with no duty and sourced from within the UK... Learnt my lesson i guess. Wont buy from you again unless you re-design the checkout and ensure customer awareness is applied IN BIG FAT TYPE WHEN CHECKING OUT. Thanks for the experience!!!"
Dear Mac,

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered Post' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"Awfull delivery service. I have to wait 5 to 6 weeks on a watch that should be delivered in 2-4 days as stated on the website. Ofcourse it can happen that a watch has another delivery time because of a lot of reasons, BUT COMMUNICATE THIS BEFORE SENDING! If i want to cancel this order because of the bad service i have to send the watch back on my own cost. So be aware before buying."
Dear Niek,

We TOTALLY AGREE with your assessment!

Sally
"Not only did I have to pay £18.50 tax , I had to pay extra postage charge as you didn't have correct postage on the parcel, makes a £53 watch expensive!!"
Dear Martin,

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered Shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"I like what they selling but I don't like an extra charge from DHL on the door I have to pay extra $41 taxes and other fees. They know u will pay extra but they hide from costumes and no warranty and for any other reason u need to pay for a return shipping from Toronto to Singapore other 40 dollars something. I do not recommend never again..."
Dear Gabor,

Sally
"My shipment never arrived. the customer service only answer me that they are working with singpost...but it's been 5 months since it lasted… Don' buy anything here! i will change my review if they find a solution!!!"
Dear Eric,

We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes the shipment gets delayed and it is difficult to predict actual time to delivery. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Our shipping department is investigating this along with the courier company. Please allow us a few days to sort this out. We thank you for your patience.

Sally
"I have bought 3 watches from creation that have been shipped to the USA. Watches have been perfect and have shipped quickly. I have emailed them with questions and have been responded to quickly. I look at there site daily for good deals and will not hesitate to buy another watch from them. Thanks Matt"
Dear Matt,

We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. We are happy to see your watch collection grow and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sally
"I purchased a watch from creation watches excellent service received wath in 3 days from Singapore to UK l did have to pay £45 custom import duty but this is clearly stated and shown on shipping options If you use DHL 99% you will have to pay Tax Duty TO AVOID THIS use REGISTERED Mail My 2nd watch is in transit waiting for it to arrive Hopefully no charges to pay Only negative PayPal payment link not available"
Dear Arthur,

In future, we recommend you opt for ‘Royal Mail' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"I bought a Seiko SNk809K1 and a Seiko box, you have to pay extra to get the box, but they sent me only the empty box. No watch. I have complained and sent them a photo of their dispatch label that proves by the weight that there was no watch in the parcel. So far they are ignoring me because they simply do not value me as a customer, they can afford to do that because they sell so many watches so pray your transaction goes smoothly. 10% of the reviews are 1 star and that's because they do not know what to do when problems arise with an order."
Dear Martin,

Our watch shipment policy is currently in line with ground realities. What we mean by that is; the customs of various countries, tend to levy import duties on watch in a box because they assume it is a new expensive watch. If on the other hand, we dispatch watch and box separately, we notice that they usually do not levy any import duty on either consignment. This works out to your benefit.

Our whole intention is to bring to you, the top branded watches at factory prices – that has been our motto right from the start. We hope you will continue to patronize us.

Sally
"Rip of just received 35.00 pound custom charge before I receive watch lol nothing said before purchase especially to amount of 35.00 im housebound disabled in ill health way over priced watch plus 35.00 custom charge and they claim u getting good deal I dont think so lol AVOID!!!! Im utterly annoyed plus couldnt pay money in my bank even if I had it coz im housebound my disability benefit goes directly in but spent buying the blooming thing 21p balance remaining and 3 weeks till next payment in lol so lost watch plus 127.00 took for watch AVOID!!!!!!!"
Dear Phillip,

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Royal Mail' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"I was left with a brand new not working watch to the point I went to the head office. This is the reply I got back We are sorry to learn you feel unhappy. However the warranty clearly outlines coverage is valid only when purchased from an Authorized Retailer of Citizen watches. RSL is not one of our authorized retailers and as such we are unable to offer any warranty coverage for your purchase. Unauthorized resellers obtain their watches from a variety of sources other than Citizen and therefore Citizen cannot guarantee the quality or condition of the product in these transactions. These may be returned watches, personal watches offered for sale or watches obtained on the gray market. Pricing can certainly be very attractive when purchasing through these venues and typically resellers do not disclose the warranty will not be valid. We are aware that some unauthorized resellers offer their own warranties. You may wish to contact the seller in which the watch was purchased to discover if they offer any type of warranty. Should you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us. We would be most pleased to serve you. Yours sincerely, Customer Service Citizen Watch Co., Ltd."
Dear Steve,

We always try to give best service to our customers. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Sometimes service center refused to repair since purchase over internet, please let us know immediately so we will take care of repair.
CreationWatches.com is rated 4.48 based on 593 reviews