CreationWatches.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

+1 718 650-1171

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate CreationWatches.com?

Jim Ackert
Verified Reviewer

No doubt they have great products, very fast worldwide shipping and great prices. Unfortunately, they don't honor their return policy. I paid $198 for a Seiko watch and wasn't happy with it. The return took over a month to process, and the final credited amount was $150. They ignore my emails asking for an explanation. Next time I'll pay a little more at Amazon.com. It it is worth the slightly higher price knowing Amazon deals with integrity.
Unverified Reviewer

Stated free postage but on once package arrived in UK I had to pay £75! Been cheaper ordering from UK company
Aleksey
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely terrible customer support and business ethics.
My order got stuck during delivery and for almost 3 months (promised delivery time was 2 weeks) they didn't even try to find it until I found out myself that it was damaged and was waiting for seller to contact the mailing service. Which they didn't even when I made a dispute via PayPal and asked them to return me the money since I was not getting the item. But the reply was basically please wait some more. And when I escalated the dispute into a claim at PayPal and it was judged in my favor, CreationWatches.com appealed the decision to deny me the money.
As of this writing, judging by the status on the package tracking site, the package is still stuck at somewhere at mail.
Don't buy here unless you want to waste your time and money.
Michael
Unverified Reviewer

montres reçues en temps et en heure.... livraison rapide je conseille....
Laurie
Verified Reviewer

do not buy from these guys as per another review - creationwatches declares the value of the watch to DHL, which will claim the customs fees. To take into account before buying on their site. :-( they are no cheaper than anywhere else
Dragan
Verified Reviewer

It's the second watch I bought from Creationwatches and both times everything went smoothly. They undrestood like not a lot of other websites, that fast shipping is one of the most important things in the buying experience and apart from the great prices and costumer service, they are performing it at the best. The Seiko SKX007J is a pure classic and couldn't be more happy with it. Already saving money, for new projects with Creationwatches.
N.Abela
Unverified Reviewer

I would really like to thank creation watches. A very pleasant transaction
and I will surely have no problem buying again from you in the future.
V.G
Unverified Reviewer

Site très sérieux,envoi express,packaging parfait,très bonne communication,bref un site avec lequel on peux avoir confiance à 100% , je le recommande vivement.Merci
Ivars
Unverified Reviewer

Great seller, great, quality and genuine products, superb shipping options!
Oleg
Unverified Reviewer

Скажу кратко - всё отлично. Обслуживание, доставка и товар ...превосходно, спасибо.
Thierry
Verified Reviewer

Warning, now creationwatches declares the value of the watch to DHL, which will claim the customs fees. To take into account before buying on their site. :-(
Nikola
Unverified Reviewer

I am very satisfied with purchace, shipping to Europe was very fast, watch is perfect, package also very nice, customer support excellent. I will buy again 100%.
Ramana
Verified Reviewer

Fastest shipping I have ever experienced. Got it delivered to USA from Singapore in 2 days. That's unheard of! My Seiko Monster was beautiful and in perfect condition. Keep up the good work! Thanks.
Unverified Reviewer

> I was again surprised of speed of your reaction, watch shipping and
> communication. As well as pristine quality and price of offered watches. It was not my
> last purchase.
> Watch geek Michal K.
S.Seet
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely the worst - do not buy from CreationWatches.com! Promised next day domestic delivery (Singapore), and 3 days later, still no watch delivered! Customer service is utterly appalling and absolutely infuriating! This company has no number to call (the numbers listed for Singapore and Hong Kong are fake) and a PO Box in Singapore as its address - makes me wonder if this company is going disappear the next day?! Will never buy from CreationWatches.com again!
Sorry for delay but since you placed order on Saturday there is delay in Shipment. As per our policy we ship all order placed on weekend on Monday.
Unverified Reviewer

This is exactly model for me.
Lukasz

I bought in creationwatches 3 watches:
- SEIKO SNDA57P1
- SEIKO SNZG13J1
- ORIENT FAA02005D9 RAY II BLUE

Pros:
- super fast shipment
- well packaging
- good support

Cons:
- none!
Verified Reviewer

Everything was as described in this company's advertising. The watch was to arrive from Singapore in 7 days, but actually arrived in 5.
Unverified Reviewer

Fast shipping, legit products, great communication.
Leo
Unverified Reviewer

This was my first experience purchasing from you, and it was smooth and pleasant. Shipping was very fast and hassle-free, the watch arrived in perfect condition as described. Thank you!

Leo