CreationWatches.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

How would you rate CreationWatches.com ?

"Excellent service,lowest prices, well pleased."
Dear Kenneth,

We are pleased that you liked the watches, pricing and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"I ordered orient automatic multi calender watch 1 x EU0B001B Order Number: 10334697 I did not received pls send me immediately thank u"
Dear Purushothaman,

Your order is under process, will ship you soon.

Sally
"You had the watch I was looking for, at a fair price. Happy with my last puchase, Casio ProTrek PRW3510FC. Fast shipping by DHL this time, long time before estimated date. Four days from Singapore to "no mans land" in nothern Norway!"
Dear Per,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Wide selections with affordable prices & fast shipping, orders always delivered in well protective package & in brand new conditions accompany with warranty cards, couldn’t ask for more. Highly recommended. My favorite place to buy watches online."
Dear KP,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Very good experience, the product arrived fast and in good condition. Keep improving and doing things right. I will buy again in the future. Highly recommended."
Dear Pablo,

Sally
"I wasn't planning on buying a new automatic but they dropped a 10% off deal and I jumped on a Seiko Diver for a great price. Shipping was FAST and everything is perfect. I wore it the first day I got it and received lots of compliments. Thanks again!"

Sally
"Happy because of security measure they took to verify my billing address and shippong address though shipping too and extre 2 days to ship the merchandise. I settled for the stock available, the stock I really wanted was out of stock."
Dear Joe,

Sally
"Excellent company! I'm a repeat buyer over many years and always have great service from CreationWatches.com! I have recommended CreationWatches.com to my family and friends and they have all had great experiences too! Shipping is very fast from overseas to the USA, usually 2-3 days via DHL and you can track orders right to your door. CreationWatches.com has the best prices, best quality watches, best service and fast shipping -what more could you ask for!"
Dear Customer,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We are happy to see your watch collection grow and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sally
"Website is user friendly and easy to navigate."

Sally
"very quick delivery and item was in perfect shape at a very good price point--the best i could find,,,"
Dear Customer,

All the watches we sell are below market price as we do not have to spend on glitzy expensive showrooms and sales personnel.

Sally
"The Go-To source for reasonably priced yet high quality watches, such as the Seiko Diver series. I have ordered a couple of SKX and SRP watches from Creation (I give them away to my son and friends); my under-$200 Seiko diver is every bit as functional as my $5000 Rolex Sub ... more so, if you count the day-date function. Delivery is always prompt, and Seiko makes a great product."
Dear Jolly,

Sally
"My second watch purchased from Creation Watches. Again amazingly I received the watch two days after ordering and delivered to my front door by TOLL. The watch was brand new and the price was excellent. Highly recommend this seller."
Dear David,

All the Watches we sell are below market price as we do not have to spend on glitzy expensive showrooms. We are pleased that you loved the watch and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Happy that the watch reached in shortest time - Singapore to USA. Good service."
Dear Ramesh,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We are pleased that you loved the watch and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"This is an amazing site. Low prices with an excellent customer service BUT....Due to customs taxes, you might end up paying more than necessary. So, if you are from Spain, CW is not for you. I just paid nearly a 40% more in customs taxes. Not happy."
"Fast shipping, great tracking, good product."

Sally
"Excellent company! I'm a repeat buyer for several years and always have a top notch buying experience. The shipping is extremely fast via DHL to USA and you can track your purchase right to your door. Shipping took 2 days. Everyone compliments my watches and asks where I bought them. I'm happy to refer anyone to CreationWatches.com!"

Sally
"very good watches and transaction"

Sally
"they posted a watch for sale, watch was purchased, confirmation email sent, confirmation of payment sent, order number...but WAIT...there must have been a technical issue on their end so they canceled all purchases that were confirmed, sent money back with no response other than "oops" on their facebook page. would never buy another watch from them based on their lack of integrity."
Dear Geo,

With reference to your recent purchase, please be informed that due to issue prices of some watches were wrongly updated on our sites. We’ve cancelled all such orders. This also includes your order. Consequently, all payments made will be fully refunded.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to this. We have taken steps to ensure this kind of issue doesn't happen again. Once again, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused.

Sally
"They sell watches with international warranty, but be careful, because it is not true. When you need asistance in the technical service of your country, you can`t because the warranty that creationwarches sends is not valid, due to not being authorized distributors. Please take this into account, you won`t have international warranty despite the fact that they say that you have. I do not recomend this shop."
Dear Asier,

Sometimes service center refused to repair since purchase for online purchase.

Your RMA is approved for Repair. Please send watch back to us for repair. We will repair the watch and send back to you.

Sally
"Item sent but now received an invoice for £43 imports duty and vat. Makes it an expensive purchase. Not happy"
Dear Sean,

Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website.

Please refuse the delivery. We will refund you as we get watch back to us.

We recommend you opt for 'Royal mail' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.59 based on 554 reviews