CreationWatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy
Very nice watch, fast and good service, I recommend
Really great prices for watches with a huge catalogue. Watches come really quickly and always in great condition. Definitely recommend.
Perfect shipping as usually.
The watch fully matches the promised model without any problem.
I recommand this store.
Dear Jean-Michel,

Sally
Excellent watch, delivered on time in great condition. The day dial is in Japanese not English, but I actually really like that, but was expecting English.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us.

Your watch has the option to display the date in English too - just pull the crown out gently and rotate it. The date should change to English Numbers. This procedure is also explained in detail in the instruction booklet of your watch.

Sally
Een mooie skx009 besteld, in 6dagen geleverd.
Nog contact gehad over onduidelijk mail van DHL, deze werd duidelijk beantwoord door creationwatches. Zeer tevreden met mijn aankoop. Aangeboden prijs is echter wel zonder importheffing welke direct via dhl/creationwatches in het orderproces wordt getoond. Prijs is dan nog steeds erg scherp ten op zichtte van andere aanbieders.
Dear Martijn,

Sally
Tbh I thought it was a scam company at first 🤷🏻‍♂️

But I’m absolutely ecstatic about the speed condition and ease with which I received my order

10/10 will buy again.

Sally
Service client parfait. Très réactif. Prix très compétitifs. Livraison et suivi du produit super

Henri
Dear Henri,

We are pleased that you loved the watch purchase from our online store as well as our service. On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
The package arrived intact in 4-5 days. The custody and the watch are in perfect condition. My first purchase at Creation Whatches: I am completely satisfied. The whatch is beautiful!
Dear Pierfranco,

Sally
Hi, I’ve received my watch yesterday. As my others experiences with your company, it arrived in perfect condition and the watch is exactly what I expected ! Thanks for he fast delivery and your very good customers sens of service ! I looking forward buying a turtle model when this model will be in your stock. Regards.
Dear Philippe,

Sally
Orient Nami is broken. No power reserve at all.
Dear Customer,

We could not find any associated order. Are you sure you placed the order at our store and not any other store? If so, please let us know your full name, order no. and email address that would have been associated with your Order. We will ensure that your issues are addressed. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com

Sally
Часы абсолютно новые ,есть международная гарантия гарантия. Я очень доволен.
Dear Customer,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
Its my first time shopping with creation watches, I ordered my Invicta Pro Diver 8932ob at 22:31pm 13 March 2021. I got my order confirmation immediately from creation watches and immediately afterwards an e-mail from PayPal. I'm in South Africa and I got 2-4 days DHL shipping so until then I'll edit this comment and keep you guys updated on how everything went, I know how it is to be sceptical, especially buying online from over seas. So i want to give you guys some assurance as I also sought after reviews and assurance especially from other buyers from South Africa that bought from them. But as for now I feel at peace with my purchase and so far I trust Redsol/Creation Watches!
Thank you for your time reading, I'll update this soon and let you guys know the condition of the watch and overall experience and full process ✌
Dear Jaden,

Sally
I have purchased 5 watches over time and they have been great products and prices and would not hesitate to recommend them as I have had nothing but a positive experience .
Dear AJM,

Sally
I am very happy with my purchase. The watch arrived in perfect condition and I am really enjoying it. The entire purchase process was easy and with great customer service. I absolutely recommend CreationWatches.com to all watch enthusiasts and for sure I will use it again in the future.
Dear Juan,

perfectly,reliably
Dear Andrey,

Sally
Servicio rápido, de calidad, volveria a comprar y excelente precio.

Sally
All perfect!!! Friendly Support, fast delivery, original watches, no fake, fair price!!! Thank you!!!
Dear R.K,

Sally
Envoi rapide et montre fidèle à la description. Vivement recommandé !
Dear Henri,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We always try to give the best service to our customers.

Sally
Watches are genuine and brand new, come in it's original box including the warranty card & manual, the price is very competitive and more reasonable compared to others, and finally but not the least, the delivery is reliable and fast. Will not have a second thought in buying again and again!!!

Sally
Easy ordering, and fast shipping. But I do wonder to what extent you control the goods before shipping? The bezel on the bought watch is very hard to rotate. Is this tested before packing and shipping?
Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.26 based on 1,516 reviews