CreationWatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
customer service

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I came towards CreationWatches, because I was looking for a Seiko Skx for a decent price. The shopping experience was very good, so that I continued ordering 3 other watches. To sum up they got really fair prices.
Ordered a Seiko Kinetic. All great, wrapped perfect, watch 100% real etc. Shipping took 15 days to Ireland, and I had to pay 22€ tax at delivery at the door.
Dear Len,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We always try to give the best service to our customers. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. (Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported.) We have no control over this. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sally
Great service, sturdy packaging and prompt delivery. Will come back to creation watches next time.
Dear Steve,

Sally
Excelente experience! From the ordering process to the fast shipment! Everything just like clockwork!, hahaha!! Will always check with this business before Budinger anywhere else! Oh yeah, I love the watch!

Sally
Received my watch safe and sound on the other side of the world in northeast USA in two days! It's a little ripper of a watch, enjoying it, happy with CreationWatches.
Dear Len,

Sally
THE WATCH SEEMS OK .BUT SOME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE STOP WATCH AND 2 MINI DIALS I GUESS SEC,S MIN,S AND HOURS WOULD BE PRETTY BLOODY USEFUL(HELPFUL} I EVEN GOT THIS WITH A CHEAP ALI EXPRESS CHINESE WATCH THE DELIVERY AND EVERYTHING ELSE WAS PERFECT.GIVE ME SOME INSTRUCTIONS AND INCLUDE THEM WITH ALL INVICTA WATCHES AND I WILL GIVE YOU A 4.5
Dear kevin,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. For instructions you can also refer to the manual of the watch. Let us know if you have any further problems.

Sally
Goede website , horloge was voldoende beschermd verpakt , levertijd ongeveer een week . Prijzen zijn laag .
Dear Jacob,

Sally
Great response from Admin. Even though I decided at the late hour to cancel order, order was swiftly cancelled and refund made promptly. With creationwathes, you can be rest assured you're dealing with a genuine seller
Dear Ubaydullah,

Sally
My order (....716), was made on Sunday afternoon EST. Immediate acknowledgement of order followed in e-mail. Next e-mail was watch shipped. Watch delivered Thursday late afternoon EST by DHL free shipping.(1-2 day process, 2-4 day in-transit ship.) All as promised. Actually better. My choices were narrowed down from 6 to final selection. Creation Watch on-line display greatly helped my selection because of the provided night display. Of course the price finalized the sale. I have already recommended to my professional friends and co-workers who admire the watch and the functions I selected. DHL selection as the deliverer by Creation Watches was a great choice, tracking and promised delivery time was punctual. Both DHL and Creation Watches earned their 5 Stars from me. Thanks
Dear Marilyn,

Sally
No update on order after a week. No shipping done - contacted the customer support email no reply for days and only reply its under processing!
Dear Customer,

Please can you contact us on contact@creationwatches.com
We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
I bought an Orient watch in June 2019. The hand dial screw was faulty and I returned the watch asking to have it repaired. I didn't hear anything from them for months and then when I finally got in touch 6 months later they said it was still in repair and needed more time. After 7 months and still nothing I asked for a refund. I finally asked ebay to step in and they got in touch with creation watches. Their customer service rep Vanya said I would receive the refund in 5 business days. This was on the 28th of February. It is now the 12th of March and not only have I not received a refund they are completely ignoring me. They have taken $350 of my money and have kept the watch. I'm trying to take legal action as this is criminal. I should have read all the reviews before I bought a watch from them. This is the worst experience I have ever had I have no trust in purchasing from ebay, especially from creation watches! I am posting a youtube video within the next few days about my experience.
Dear Michael,

We have refunded you from our side, please check your PayPal Account. Please find the transaction id for your reference. (Transaction ID : 74F34012MG858431G.) We have already sent you the transaction receipt, on your email id. Please share your another mail id, in case you have not received the receipt yet. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sally
Thankyou for the citizen nighthawk watch .I bought the watch for my son 18th birthday ,I paid for customs taxes but I had a refund kindly sent back for the delivery charge .so the creations watch were very good Thankyou
Dear Joanne,

Sally
I was very pleased until.... 3th watch: Wrong color dial they had a wrong description which they admitted and no refund was given only a poor discount voucher on future next purchase... 4th watch: With the poor discount I bought my 4th watch, an Orient ray 2, and when i received it 1) Back Case was Scratched and 2) The case was from another watch! and had a orient small STICKER 3) The wrapping case was also broken (less important but you can see how they do business) Also the reviews on their site are Not Real if you write a bad review as I did it will never be published, I've already tried 3 times!!! My Advice! Go and buy on amazon since this behavior is not OK at all and you will not be deceived.
Dear Gonzalomaia,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. Please can you contact us on contact@creationwatches.com
We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern. We have 30 days watch Return or Exchange policy. You can send the watch back to us for Return or Exchange.

Sally
Had to re write a review. Eventually got response from admin and we're in the process of settling. But website can improve by simply adding a cancel order button. Makes it easier
Watch arrived quickly and was good quality product!!

Sally
A all around good shopping experience.
Easy to place order. Unbelievable delivery time. And well packaged
I ordered(10430510) a Tissot watch six months ago,I paid 368 euros só far,,no watch,no money.The watch was arrested on the Portugal border as a fake.
Dear Valeriy,

We are sincerely apologize for inconvenience caused to you. We are currently working with team, we shall intimate you as soon
as we get update.

Sally
Hey there I collect Seiko 5 watches and have 2 from creative watches and am so happy with them that I ordered my third watch yesterday. Fantastic watches great service, can’t wait for number 3 to arrive. Also their prices are amazing well done creative!!

Sally
I did not realize this company is based in Singapore until after placing my order. With some research, I began to see that there can be extra shipping taxes to certain countries. Thankfully, this did not apply to me. I received my watch in a couple of days without the extra import taxes. Now, I hope CreationWatches.com will stand by their warranty, hopefully I won't need it.
Dear John,