CreationWatches.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
customer service
"It is the second time I ordered something at CreationWatches. I am always impressed how quick I get my products after each order."
Dear Harry,

Sally
"Very good service. Customer service informing you about all changes with your order's status and gets in touch till the end of delivery. Fast shipping with tracking. Strongly recommended!"
Dear Denis,

Sally
"An excellent store, they sent the package quite quickly, after 2 weeks received in Kazakhstan. I’m completely satisfied with the watch, in the future I’m going to buy a watch here."
Dear Timur,

Sally
"Good store, good service, wide assortment of watches, fast delivery. Already ordered a second watch."
Dear Vladimir,

Sally
"Very happy with every aspect of my purchase. The watches arrived about two days after they were sent to Sweden so very quick delivery."
Dear Samuel,

Sally
"check for duties at customs. very fast shipping. amazing prices (even with duty tax). now is a good time to buy Seiko, Citizen or Orient watches since people want a Smartwatch. Thank you guys!"
Dear Daniel,

Sally
"Great watch as described and fast delivery, thanks"

Sally
"Value for money and fast delivery."
Dear Darren,

Sally
"Seller very serious, sending neat. Watch received with its warranty, + a box (not the original box but no matter) and a storage pouch. Thank you !"
Dear Valyvan,

"Быстрая доставка."

"Быстро доставили."

Sally
"Watch came quickly with no issues. Will buy from again. Thanks"

Sally
"extremely fast and reliable service"
Dear Parwez,

Sally
"Very pleased with Seiko product,as described,boxed and with warranty would definitely deal with Creation Watches again. Barry (Australia)"
Dear Barry,

Sally
"I highly recommend CreationWatches.com! Seiko watch ordered on Wednesday, shipped on Thursday and received on Monday in Austria! Great quality and original watch. I am fully satisfied with my purchase. My only "tip" is that unless you want to get your item really fast, choose normal post instead of DHL! DHL will SYSTEMATICALLY charge you with the custom fee + 18 euros handling fee! (therefore I had to pay 50 euros extra of my 100 euros (it is still cheaper than the price I would have paid in Europe). It is not the fault of the vendor. It is mentioned in several places on the website, but keep this in mind ( maybe the vendor could make it even more clear that DHL charges MOST OF THE TIME). With the "normal post" you might still have to paid custom fees, but teh probability is less"
Dear Rodolphe,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
"I bought a Seiko SRP685, and it arrived 8 days later via registered post. The watch was well wrapped and included a generic box and a pouch. The watch is brand new and as described on the website. I am satisfied with my purchase and will use this company again."
Dear Walter,

Sally
"Good store. I found what I wanted. Skx013. I had a watch 10 days after ordering. I still do not believe that the watch is with me. That's cool. Thank!"
Dear Bek-Sultan,

Sally
"Great store, very good choice, low price. Shipping is good, tracking and packing, i get watches in ideal condition with warranty and documents. I am pleased with my experience with this store"
Dear Anton,

Sally
"I don't know how they do it. I believe the watch made it from Singapore to my home near Pittsburgh, PA in three days. I'm a watch novice. So with my level of expertise, I say it's all good."
Dear Dave,

Sally
"This is a great store. The quality of the watch is excellent! Delivery to Moscow was 2.5 weeks. The seller answered all questions. I am very grateful and will order other products."
Dear Maria,