Saclab GmbH & Co KG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saclab GmbH & Co KG

Tell us how Saclab GmbH & Co KG made you happy
Very helpful 🧡
Excellent customer service, super fast delivery and personal note inside. Great experience shopping on saclàb! Will definitely shop other pre loved items :)
SacLàb service is incredible! The bag I purchased was exactly as described on the website, the pictures were accurate and reported all small signs of use (which I find not so visible in person, another plus!) The pricing is absolutely fair, especially when compared to other luxury online resellers. I also appreciated that they offer free shipping (got it the next day) and returns, which I very much appreciate when you buy such items. My bag came with a bag insert, which pleasantly surprised me as I did not expect it at all! Finally, the hand written note was a lovely personal touch. I hope to visit one of their stores soon and I will be definitely purchasing with them in the future.
Incredible service!
all round perfect.
Super zufrieden
Sehr guter Service. Schnelle Antwort per what’s App. Alles prima ! Gerne wieder ! LG
Super freundlich und hilfreich Wunderschöne vintage pieces
Alles top. Gerne wieder.
Alles gut gelaufen. Gute Service
Impeccable service! The product is exactly as describe in the advertisement. Very reliable.
The best service ever. The bag as described and the customer service very helpful and responsive. Fast delivery within 2 days. I will buy again at their shop as soon as possible.
Top Qualität, schneller Versand 📦! Danke
I want this bag long time I looking for
Alles perfekt
Very fast response and good service!
Just exellent!
Exzellent
Excellent customer service thank you
Super Service,vielen Dank 👌