Sacred Maps Co Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co

About Sacred Maps Co: Personalized Wood Star Maps Of The Night Sky

Over 7 Days
"I initially experienced some difficulties with the web link. I contacted Sacred Skies and they were immediately responsive. I was able to design and place my order with ease. When the map arrived, it exceeded my expectations. The quality was excellent, the print clear and all-in-all, a lovely and unique gift!!"
"Great memorable gift that I plan to keep on giving for many years."
"My boyfriend loved it! Very unique, thanks!!"
"very nice, but we actually had a typo in the date so the wrong birth year is on the map...any chance we could get a discount for a re-order?"
"Fantastic quality ! A change had to be made and got a immediate response and fix . Was sent in time for Christmas and she loved it . Thanks Sacred !!"
"It would have been perfect if i didn't somehow end up with the wrong date. Im sure that's my fault."
"I purchased two maps. The quality of the print is great and the wood is also very nice. The print is flat in finish though and I think it would be nice if it came in a gloss finish option. My main issue is that i ordered 1 large print and one small and they both came as large. My packing slip even reflects the correct order that i placed. I would appreciate this issue being resolved as i was planning on ordering more small prints to make a collage."
"This was a Christmas present for my husband. When he unwrapped it and saw it was the stars in the sky the night our son was born he was overwhelmed! He LOVES it! The quality of the entire thing, from the printing to the wood is great! We can't wait to hang this up in our home...thank you for making the most perfect present!"
"Love it! Second one I’ve bought. Wood is great quality and print is very clear."
"Super clear, great wood and quality. recieved within 2 weeks of ordering during christmas season. Gift was loved by recipients!"
"I purchased 3 Wooden Maps for various people for Christmas, one for my dear friend (birthdate), one for my fiance (the night of our first date) and one for my dad and his wife (anniversary). Everyone was stunned by the concept, and loved the personalized touches of the dates and their individual sayings I added. The wood was very high quality, and the colors were lovely! Thanks for creating such a fun, unique and quality gift!"
"Very happy with your product, clear able to read everything, wood beautiful. Customer service was also excellent. My husband loved his gift. Would Definitely recommend your company. Thank,you and happy holidays."
"My boyfriend absolutely loved it! Perfect gift!!"
"The print was amazing, both people who got it as a present were absolutely enthralled by it. Would definitely reccomend and buy it again! Wood quality was very nice and smooth and the print was very clear."
"My husband and I have known each other since kindergarten. I created a star map from the first day of kindergarten and gave it to him for Christmas. He absolutely loved it!"
"By far one of my best investments. I got mine for the night I asked my gf out on. I let her open it on Christmas eve and she burst out in tears. The wood quality was great and it was very detailed. Nothing was damaged and it came in really quick. 5/5 Stars from me!😃"
"Very pleased with all aspects of the product. I think the recipient (it is a Christmas gift) will be also."
"It was perfect super satisfied!"
"Outstanding work. Well pleased. On time."
"The map itself is BEAUTIFUL! however the time it took to actually get to me was too much. I was told 5-7 business days which was fine but then I recieved multiple emails/text messages which the delivery date was changing. I recieved my map extremely late to the told date."
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.55 based on 401 reviews