Sacred Maps Co Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co

About Sacred Maps Co: Personalized Wood Star Maps Of The Night Sky

Over a month
"We bought one for my brother and his family celebrating the day they adopted their 3 kids. We also bought one for my brother-in-law and his now wife celebrating their wedding day! They both looked GREAT and were just BEAUTIFUL! It was the first and only thing that was hung up on the wall when my brother-in-law recently moved to a new place."
"Great looking product"
"We were absolutely satisfied with our maps."
"Great quality, beautiful map. My husbamd loved his birthday present."
"Hello! I did order a map, almost a month ago and I still never received it. It was supposed to be for my boyfriend for our one year. Which was on July 8th. Unfortunately since then we’ve broken up but I’m a little upset I spent $60 on a map that never showed up. The order said 7-10 business days, which I understood. But considering it’s been almost a month and I still have received nothing, I’m upset. I’m going to college soon and I can use every penny I earn. $60 is a lot for me. If you could please review the order and find out why it hasn’t shown up, it would greatly appreciated."
"The quality of the map was great but the communication with the seller was poor. The map was delivered weeks late."
"Would give you a zero if I could. Ordered Dec 1 to give my husband for Christmas. In addition to the getting the map after the holiday, it has the wrong location on it. I requested several times to have it fixed or get a refund. Initially you said you’d fix it. You never did. Just ghosted on me. Horrible experience."
Hello Lisle
I am sorry you had a bad experience with our customer service,
If you are still interested in getting a corrected star map I can get the process going for you. Please let me know.
"I was very happy with the finished product. Quick turnaround time. My one feedback is that I emailed customer service after I finished it to see if I could view a copy to make sure that I had written everything how I wanted on the map and I never heard anything back from customer service. Thankfully it didn't have any typos or anything so it turned out fine, but it still would have been nice to hear something back from customer service when I sent the email"
"I requested a map"
"Print quality on the words on the bottom was great but for the stars and constellations there is a lot of noise. Love the wood."
"I ordered this as a birthday gift for my boyfriend to reflect our first date. There were a few hiccups with the computer system processing my order, but they were very quick about getting that sorted out and my order shipped. Sometimes, the way an issue is resolved means more to me than not having any issues at all. My boyfriend loved this gift, and I would recommend it!"
"Very happy with our map! Great job, guys! Highly recommended!"
"Great quality. Printed clearly and looks great. I recommend this product."
"Got a wooden map for my partner for his birthday. He was absolutely floored and the quality was AMAZING. Thanks y’all!"
"I would rate the map itself as ''very good,'' since it was beautiful and accurate. However, I had problems with customer service. I tried several times to get in touch with the company after I had placed an order, to make sure that it would be sent with a gift receipt. I never received a response to any of my messages, and the request I'd included in my order for a gift receipt was ignored - the gift arrived with the price visible. Not good."
"I ordered 3 wooden maps and one came with the incorrect border cut, otherwise I loved it"
"my brother in law loves it!"
"My husband really loved his sign. The date was originally printed incorrectly but it was corrected free of charge and we are very happy with our purchase."
"The print was a little blurry but clear enough that it could be read. It was sanded down but it seemed to look like the wood was split around the edges and then sanded over so it wasn’t too clean like it could have been."
"The map was a month late, the star was WRONG, and you delete bad reviews because you never address the mistakes you made or try to correct them in any way. Reporting you to the BBB along with countless others."
Hello, We are very sorry for the lack of customer service you have had with us, That was an issue we intend to correct. If you are interested in getting a corrected star map, I can get that going for you now.
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.65 based on 266 reviews