Sacred Maps Co Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co
Over 7 Days
"I love it! It looks better in person than the picture. Only downside was it took some time to get here. It was worth the wait though!"
"I was very nervous that this item would look nothing like the pictures and I would’ve wasted a decent amount of money. But when I got it it looked just as good as the pictures if not better."
"truly incredible product fantastic"
"Print was clear, quality of wood was good. Overall very pleased."
"Everything was great as expected!"
"The product was great and the print was very clear. Made a great gift!"
"Good sturdy quality. Slight dent in side of wood (maybe during shipping). Print quality was a bit iffy with some pixelation around the circle."
"Excellent"
"The map is beautiful! Worth every penny. It was a 2017 Christmas present for my husband and it was late. I think almost 4-5 days? It was tough for me but I harassed you guys (sorry!) and luckily his birthday is in Jan so I gave it to him for that! I may still order another but think def close orders down if you get too many to handle. Or don’t promise a particular date, specify that orders must come in a month before Christmas ;)"
"Great quality! An intimate and long lasting gift :)"
"It was great and came quick. I may reorder as my fiance loved it as well💖"
"Showed up more than 5 weeks after ordering, I understand the holidays brought a bit of a demand on the company but the gift that I wanted to give my fiancé didn’t happen until mid January."
"The map turned out great, however I purchased around the holidays and was really disappointed with communication. I paid for “faster” processing and did not receive my map until a month after I ordered it even though I was assured I would have it for Christmas (I didn’t). If it wasn’t doable it shouldn’t have been an option."
"For starters, the fact that you would ask for me to rate your product after I have emailed your company numerous times in regards to my dissatisfaction with your work is offensive. Who bevels the side of the wood that faces the wall? Who sends an email asking for understanding on being overwhelmed on their success and promises to contact each customer, and never does?"
"My husband Loves it! Perfect gift for our 35th anniversary!"
"Having the wood option was wonderful! Everything was correct and clear, however, it would be nice to have the option for different font."
"I got this for my dad, for Father’s Day, and it meant the world to him!!"
"I bought this as an anniversary gift for my husband. It was perfect and excellent quality. Would definitely recommend this to others and order again."
"The wrong date was printed on my star map. I tried emailing, Facebook messaging, and re-emailing and nobody responded to me."
"We had the map shipped as a gift so have not seen it in person, but the recipient loved it! One recommendation would be having more customization options- color choices, font styles, word placement, etc."
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.65 based on 291 reviews