Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Easy. The proof of how good the will is will be when I'm no longer here! But service right now, easy enough being electronic.
Thanks for your review, Sara. We are so glad you were able to manage your affairs using our platform!
Very simple process very happy with this service.
We are so glad, Sheron. Thank you for your kind review!
Easy to use. Straight forward and value for money. Made it easier for me to get my will finely done.
Great to hear you had a seamless experience on our platform, Katherine. Thank you for your review, and please reach out if you need a hand with anything!
Ease of service and price. Knowing that my will has been legally seen to
Thank you, Wendy, so pleased we could help you complete your Will :)
Very easy to use and complete especially as it is not a nice topic to be addressing. Highly recommend to everyone.
Thanks for your review, Lisa. Glad to hear you were able to easily manage your affairs with us!
Easy to create will but yet to hear on final copy
Thank you for your review, Angela! Sometimes our emails tend to go to our customers spam or junk mail folders regarding the status of their Will. Be sure to check your Safewill account to access your Will :)
Very quick and easy with great step by step questions. Definitely great for straightforward wills. If you have any overseas assets and child custody issues it's not the best option but the communication about bringing attention to any details that are outside their scope is excellent through their customer service. It would be great if they could offer advice on more complex issues at an extra fee. Overall would recommend.
We are always here to assist, Joy! Thank you for your feedback and for your review.
Very user friendly and quick & easy
Great to hear you found out platform easy to use, Wendy. Thanks for the review!
The ease of the online service was great, however it's nearly 1 week & I still haven't received my will for signing.
Was easy to do, very clear.
Thanks, James :) Happy we could help you tick this one off the to-do list!
Simple and easy. Low price and hassle free.
Thank you for your review Madhuri :) Glad we could provide you with a hassle-free Will writing platform.
The guided questions made this very easy to use. I've been putting this off for many years but safewill finally got me to get it done. Thank you.
Thank you, Hendra! So glad we could help you finally tick this one off your to-do list :)
So easy. So fast. And so good to have the continuing support and peace of mind.
Thanks, David. We are always here to support if you ever need :)
I was happy with Safewill
The customer service is excellent.
Very happy with service and quality and price
Thank you, Claire, happy to know you were satisfied with our service :)
A simple, quick and cost efficient process. A bit of an overkill on the signatures needed though
Thank you for your review, Karen, unfortunately, this is the correct signing process that all valid wills must follow. This is to ensure your Will to be validated in accordance with Australian Law :)
Good system and very helpful staff. Communication was a bit of an issue with some confusion around the process. In the end all sorted out well.
Thank you for your review, Gary! Please to know you were please with our service and we were able to help solve any confusion during the process.
I have not yet received any confirmation that my free will has been finalized after many weeks of me filling in the details.
Very happy with this service, this is a job that needs to be done but it was always not on the urgent list, it is a very easy affordable platform to use.
Thank you for your review Matt!
Safewill is rated 4.9 based on 1,349 reviews