Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
I haven't completed it yet but it seems like a great idea
Easy and simple procedures. On line chat is efficient and quick to respond.
Glad you found the platform and online team so easy to utilise, Boon :)
User friendly enough to set up and the cost was reasonable.
Angela, thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased that we were able to answer all your questions and help you with your Will! Please do call if you ever need further support :)
Had not received the documentation and had to followup (it was not in my junk or deleted messages either). However, once followed up with Safewill, this was looked into very promptly (even though a request to was sent faster). My only concern is that this is not something that once you submit you think about everyday, and if not received it can easily be forgotten by someone. Therefore, just make sure you set a note to remember to followup if you do not hear back after submitting the order.
It was quite easy to follow. I was pleased that an expert was there to offer guidance and the approval came quickly. However, I really wanted to appoint enduring power of attorney, both financial and medical treatment, so I hope that will be added soon. In a previous will from 2009 I was able to leave money to my grandchildren. It did not seem possible with Safewill so I would have liked the flexibility to do so.
Happy with the procedure overall, just a little fiddly at times
Thank you for your Review Tim :) We are always trying to improve our product. Please feel free to call if ever you need any support with the platform.
An excellent service at a great price. Relieved to have it done as I probably wouldn't have otherwise if it wasn't for Safewill. Very easy to use but maybe a bit over simplified in some sections which can make things a bit ambiguous in places - just needs a little extra info on some screens.
Thank you for your review and great feedback, Stephen! We are always a phone call away if you need further clarification and are so pleased you were able to manage your affairs using our platform.
So helpful to have the Live Chat available. Excellent idea to be able to have my partner's will form populated ready for him to proceed after I had done the original filling in. I found the Gift section the hardest to fill in as I had 15 beneficiaries with different amounts and I really needed better guidance before beginning the process. However I did appreciate the notes which followed most headings before one tackled them. Such a great idea to encourage Charitable organisations within the Will.
Thanks so much for your review, Georgia. We are always a phone call away if you need further clarification and are so pleased that you were able to manage your affairs using our platform!
Very easy to use for your basic style of Will. Very quick return time and excellent responsive service to any questions. Very good value for money and the end Will is detailed enough.
Thank you so much for your review, Douglas. We are so pleased to hear and are always here to help!
Great customer service. The websites didn’t explain how the UNICEF promotion works but their free chat service helped me through the steps.
Glad you could take advantage of the offer and support a worthy cause in doing so!
Super easy and stress free, easy peace of mind for myself and partner to know our family will be looked after if something was to happen.
Thanks Radania. Glad we could help you and Mitchell with your Wills 😊
Very easy to start up initially, but yet to see final copy, and ability to update fields as circumstances change. Finally completed the all dreaded WILL! Woo-hoo!
Thanks Carla - the ability to update is a huge plus for our customers. We hope you're happy with the finished product 😊
Safewill is so simple to use. I enjoyed being able to progress at my own pace through the process. Small, simple steps made it easy to understand. I got instant responses from the help desk, and the whole process did actually take around 20 minutes! What a relief to finally have my will drawn up. Nowhere near as difficult as I imagined. Safewill can help you get your will done. Do it. Today. 20 minutes.
We love hearing that you had such a pleasant experience with us, Sacha-Marie. We are always here to help and thank you for your very kind review!
Have been impressed with the help I received
Always here to help, Colin!
Very easy even for 73y old
We're so glad, Sellappah. Thanks for your review!
This was a very easy to follow service and very clear instructions on what was needed and what the next steps were.
Thanks for your review, Kirstine!
Easy to use
Thanks for your review, Nathan!
Easy to use. Disclaimer- im using the unicef discount.
Thanks for choosing our platform to write your Will, Gary.
Appears to be free to write the will, haven’t been charged yet and hope I don’t get charged. $15 a year to be able to change it isn’t bad but don’t like opt out schemes
Thanks for your review, Ian! We offer an optional subscription that allows you to make changes to your Will after the one year of free unlimited updates concludes. You can opt out at any time in the Accounts section of your Safewill account. Reach out if you need a hand in doing so!
Great price and service. Happy with the product
We are glad you were able to write your Will using our platform. Thanks Jessica!
Safewill is rated 4.9 based on 1,348 reviews