Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street
Sydney
2000

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Found it to be very easy to navigate the site, able to go back and make adjustments as I went. Very happy so far.
Much easier to prepare and finalize than having to visit solicitors etc. Response to telephone calls was not instant but good enough .... in time and queries were resolved. The computer side of the process was slightly cumbersome but that is probably just me !! Thank you for helping me do something I have been putting off for years ....
So easy and great to use
Safewill was a super easy process, it took roughly 10-15minutes to complete the online form and then I had the draft document in 2 days. The final document is well formatted and easily understood and covers all the things I would have expected a Will to cover. Really happy in terms of timeliness and value for money.
Safewill was an easy and quick way to write a will. I did mine online and there was always someone on hand to help if I had any queries. It is definitely value for money.
Simple, clear and easy to follow.
Safewill eliminated the apprehensions around creating a will by demystifing the process with a convenient and straight forward online process. Knowing the will was reviewed by qualified Safewill lawyers gave me the peace of mind that my loved ones would be looked after in the event of my death.
Very easy. I have been looking for solicitors and they charge a bunch. I don’t think it is too hard to do your own but it’s good to have someone that knows about them to look over your information. So I am glad RSPCA has sent me this offer! The assistant is very good, I got the answers very quickly. Great!!
I had enlisted a will solictor to do my will and owing to his ill health wasn't able to finish it. It had dragged on for awhile. I donate monthly to a charity and they were offering Safewill free for a will donation. I was going to leave to this organisation anyhow so was a win win situation. Easy to use and highly recommend to anyone with an uncomplicated will. I noticed a Susan had trouble getting rid of that "chat box". It got me too but click on the smiley talk bubble on the bottom RHS of your screen. Voila.
Safewill is an easy and uncomplicated way to create a will. The process is nicely laid out into sections with easy to follow instructions and plenty of guidance available. I would highly recommend Safewill.
Simple, clear and fast. If you have a simple estate I highly recommend using this service.
Such a straightforward and simple process.
Very easy to do with tips to help. Now I feel comfortable knowing that everything will be ok for those I love when I sadly leave.
Very good, efficient and reasonable. The system helper is a nuisance as it takes over the screen even if you don't want it. Try to implement the ability to turn it off.
The persistent dialogue box telling to talk to a computer. I couldnt get rid of it and it covered almost half the screen. I have tried to print the will but nothing happening. Very disappointed. frustration. looks like i dont have the information i put into your system.
Hi Susan, It was great to speak with you and we are so happy you were able to finish your Will and you are happy with the end result. Your feedback on our chat system has been taken on board and we are working to improve that experience. Thanks for sharing that feedback so we can work on it. Elisha - Head of Customer Care
Easy to follow
Exactly what I wanted quick and simple awesome
Easy, straightforward service
Easy to use, value for money and quick to boot!!!
Assistance was provided right throughout the process. Great service. Great value for money. Worth it for peace of mind . Highly recommend.
Safewill is rated 4.9 based on 1,354 reviews