Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Simple to follow and best of all the live chat was like having someone sitting beside me to ask questions as I went. Instantaneous replies and good advice. I feel like an extra field where you can add other details not covered by the template would be a good simple addition, but all good. Great way to get it done and all from the comfort of your own home!
Thanks to @willing_and_able on Instagram for the encouragement to get this done. You have done a great job
Nancy, we are so glad you were able to manage your affairs with us. Give us a call if you would like us to explain where you can include additional information within our platform!
Quick and easy to use, plus the cost is exceptionally cheap compared to visiting a Solicitor.
Thank you for your review, Kate! We are pleased to hear that you found our platform easy to use and affordable.
Super helpful and very easy to deal with
Thank you for your review, Mark. Always here to help!
Such a quick and easy way to get something done that we had on our list for years. Any questions where answered via chat or email quickly. Great customer service, I'm so glad we found this.
We are so glad to hear that you found our platform easy to navigate, Katharina. Thank you for your kind review, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need a hand with anything else!
Easy process team on chat were very helpful thanks for your assistance
Allan, thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that we were able guide you through your Will-writing process.
Very easy to do. All online! My partner got 50% off as well.
Thanks again, Sophie. We are glad to hear that Regan was able to manage his affairs with us too!
Really easy to do! Received 50% off for my partner and it was ready for me to sign and send back within 2 days!
We are thrilled to hear you had a seamless experience with us, Sophie. Thank you for your kind review!
I have just completed my online will submission and your website is 5 stars. So easy to complete! Great job!
Jason, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you were able to manage your affairs with us.
Very easy to use and reasonably priced.
Thank you for your review, Gayle! We are thrilled to read that you found our platform easy to use and affordable.
Very good customer service. A very easy experience
Thank you for your review, Robyn. We are so glad you had a seamless experience using our platform!
Customer service was superb
We are waiting for our wills but we had the amazing help of one of the team to write our wills
Frederick, we are so glad we were able to help you with your Will-Writing process. Please reach out if you need a hand with anything else!
Easy to use and gave me immediate piece of mind
We are so pleased to hear that our platform provided you with peace of mind for your future, Sue. Thanks for the review!
Simple process, and very prompt response. :)
Thank you so much for your kind review, Hanyu! We are glad we were able to assist.
A simple and easy to use process that gives me piece of mind that my will is in order
Thanks for your review, Deb! We are thrilled that you were able to manage your affairs with us.
The process itself is easy but they charged my mastercard twice and did not even bother to apologise for the error
Not good business practice if you ask me.
It’s just as well i checked my mastercard balance or this could have been a very expensive will
Extremely easy to use and super friendly online service.

Very professional and great customer service in return when you required their assistance.
We are always happy to help you with the Will-writing process, Anton. Thank you for your very kind review!
So easy, professional, and clear to know what to do.
Courteous staff also ...
Thank you for your review, Anton! We are always here to help and are glad to hear that you found Safewill an easy to use platform.
Was very easy to use and follow. Now I know that my son will be in safe hands if anything was to happen
We are so glad to hear that our platform provided you with peace of mind for you and your son's future, Crystal. Thank you for your review!
Awesome product, very easy to write a will and update it as things change too.
Thanks for your review, Chris. It's great to read that you found our platform user-friendly and easily accessible!
It is simple and easy, offering a speedy result.
Thank you for your review, Wayne! We are glad we were able to help you manage your affairs.
Safewill is rated 4.94 based on 564 reviews