Sarah Raven Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sarah Raven
Read Sarah Raven Reviews

About Sarah Raven:

Sarah Raven’s Kitchen and Garden is the online shop from the renowned TV presenter and garden and food writer Sarah Raven. We are a well-established company who sell all you need for a beautiful and productive garden. Our range is unique because Sarah’s expertise and passion is behind everything we sell. Sarah trials all the products in our range, from the veg seeds to the cut flower plants so only the very best performers make it onto our website. We also stock a range of best-selling exclusive products that you won’t find anywhere else.

info@sarahraven.com

1 Woodstock court
Blenheim Road

Tell us how Sarah Raven made you happy
I ordered some slug wool pellets from Sarah Raven on 23 May and whilst the payment was taken swiftly and processed, the order no. 1745089 has still not arrived. Impossible to speak to anyone and email response blamed Covid19 and reduced customer Team for lack of information. Most unsatisfactory. Don’t know if I shall ever see the goods and I needed the slug pellets weeks ago! They have now wreaked havoc on my plants! I shall never order from SR again! And warn others not to do so either.
Anne Knight
20 June 2020
Hit and miss with orders recently, some plants great and growing really well others like my much waited for dahlias a re disappointment the 3litre size not the pushy health plants I was expecting, a single shoot about 5cms tall! Leaves damaged and eaten ,ones covered in small bugs too.
I think they have over expanded.
First time user of Sarah Raven, and placed 2 orders, for container plants and collections. I will use SR again, but have learnt lessons along the way - collections just didn't work for me, grew at different rates, Buy the jumbo plants if I can afford (if not available , buy something else-the smallest cuttings, too small, 1 died within a week, having been very dry on arrival, and are very difficult to handle. However, positives - learnt I could put plants much closer in a container than I thought, also there are some really good plants which I bought 'because I liked the colour' and will buy again. Delivery was least been intermittent with orders coming at 1/2 plants at a time, but I suspect lots of customers like me, booked on line rather than locally. Some arrived vey dry, since rest in container were fine may the problem was SR and not the Postal service.
Replaced the dying wallflower plugs when I phoned them. Sadly the replacements also died. These were a primrose colour. I treated the apricot plugs in the same way and they are thriving.
Can’t be bothered to phone again.
Sarah Raven is rated 3.74 based on 61 reviews