Sarah Raven Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sarah Raven
Read Sarah Raven Reviews

About Sarah Raven:

Sarah Raven’s Kitchen and Garden is the online shop from the renowned TV presenter and garden and food writer Sarah Raven. We are a well-established company who sell all you need for a beautiful and productive garden. Our range is unique because Sarah’s expertise and passion is behind everything we sell. Sarah trials all the products in our range, from the veg seeds to the cut flower plants so only the very best performers make it onto our website. We also stock a range of best-selling exclusive products that you won’t find anywhere else.

info@sarahraven.com

1 Woodstock court
Blenheim Road

Tell us how Sarah Raven made you happy
Order number 1684276. How lovely to open the Telegraph this morning and to see Sarah Raven’s smug face smiling at me from her beautiful garden - whilst her over promoted business takes advantage of thousands of disappointed customers during Covid 19. When I placed my order with Sarah Raven over a month ago the plant was showing as ‘in stock’, which means, by their own terms, it should have been available for dispatch within 2-4 weeks.
So where is it?! Apparently ‘poor’ Sarah Raven has had so many orders that they are overwhelmed and massively delayed in fulfilling them. Unlike more responsible - and less greedy - online plant sellers, Sarah Raven did not start to restrict their daily order numbers to ensure a reasonable delivery time. As many have stated here, and with one or two other online plant suppliers, Sarah Raven has also totally shut down the ability to communicate with them in any reasonable way. Emailing them, as I have, yields no response. However we all note that they are dedicating staff time in order to reply to (or I am sure delete) bad reviews. Disgraceful. You should be concerned about your customers waiting for weeks on end for deliveries. So Sarah, I would like you to fulfil my order please? Stop using Covid19 as an excuse for disgusting service. You are not key workers. You sell plants. Stop being greedy and get on with it. I will now be writing to the Telegraph, Gardeners’ World and other publications to point them to all the terrible reviews and to show them how greedy and grabbing Sarah Raven’s business is in taking more orders than it can fulfil and that her media image is not at all what her business represents.
WARNING. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM SARAH RAVEN.
Hit and miss with orders recently, some plants great and growing really well others like my much waited for dahlias a re disappointment the 3litre size not the pushy health plants I was expecting, a single shoot about 5cms tall! Leaves damaged and eaten ,ones covered in small bugs too.
I think they have over expanded.
Plants ordered in March still not arrived even though when I contacted customer services who said they would send them out priority. Some of these plants were for a spring border do thats not going to happen now. As a gardener planning your garden is something to enjoy now devastated that my garden isnt going to look like it should..besides the money paid in March not to receive the plants is really upsetting. I am also waiting for part of another order. I think Sarah Raven needs to take control as her business is starting to go downhill fast.
Ordered plants in March received email 9th May saying plants on way by 1st class Royal Mail.....not arrived a week later customer services said they would send them out priority..still not arrived Some of these plants were for a Spring border so that is now no longer happening too late. The other plants were for window boxes these should be planted and growing on now. Absolutely gutted my garden wont look like I had planned. No more using Sarah Raven
Replaced the dying wallflower plugs when I phoned them. Sadly the replacements also died. These were a primrose colour. I treated the apricot plugs in the same way and they are thriving.
Can’t be bothered to phone again.
all my summer bedding Cosmos, giant antirinums, maigolds, arrived as over grown in the containers clearly been left too long, i hoped they would pick up when planted out, but no they are all pathetic even though they have the best of growing conditions, and are fed and watered properly. will NEVER buy her overpriced goods again. incidentally, the garden lights they have in the catalogue, at £22.00 i have bought in my local garden centre for £9.95!!!!
Bought a beautifully illustrated combination of two types of tulips and wallflowers in the Autumn. Planted I two big tubs, the early flowering tulips are all diseased ,yellowing foliage most flower heads not developed at all ,those that did are strange small shapes and obviously blighted. The later tulips have yet to flower but look very well,same for the wallflowers.
Complaint to customer service answered very slowly with formula letter,when followed up asked for photos which were sent and then no further reply.
Very very poor service. Will never use again.
Sarah Raven is rated 3.74 based on 61 reviews