Seasalt Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Seasalt

How would you rate Seasalt ?

(optional)

36 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lovely products and very quick delivery by post.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Seasalt in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Lovely products and very quick delivery by post."
Louise
"Well what can I say....I love this shop! The clothing is wonderful and well made. I have bought some of the fabrics too which are just as good. They staff in the shops and on the phone are really helpful. I’m a huge fan"
"I went into our local branch for the first time last week - such pleasant, helpful staff! What I wanted was not in stock, but it was ordered for me, and has arrived very promptly. It had become a little creased in transit, and the sale assistant offered to iron it for me - a first! Ican see myself becoming a regular there"
Rosemary Bowyer
"Good quality and service"
Kazimierz Szostak
"Great quality clothes, with original designs to suit a range of styles and tastes. In store, staff are always friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. Only downside is that they don't design men's clothes too!"
"Very good quality products. Very fast at delivering items. Refund was in my bank within 3 days of sending the items back - amazing. Thank you."
SHARON EVANS
"The clothes and shoes are really well made with good quality fabric."
"Navigating the website was easy. Able to find what I was looking for using the filters provided. Ordered and chose regular delivery. Delivery really fast (Monday ordered: Wednesday delivered)"
Mercia Talbot
"Lovely clothes (bit expensive for me) but very good quality."
"there clothes are excellent quality and their customer service staff are invariably courteous and helpful"
Marie Harkness
"Seasalt is a wonderful British company in Cornwall who make all their clothes locally and ethically. Beautiful quality made clothing with quick delivery and responds to any issues within 24hrs. I am now a regular customer who waits excitedly for each new piece and will continue to do so."
Mrs W Gray
"Excellent service, super product"
Pat
"Great dresses, striped tops and skirts. I love the patterns on the dresses and am really pleased that they do " plus" sizes now in dresses. Just wish they'd offer the dresses sometimes in both knee AND mid calf length. I love longer clothes. The offer of 2 striped tops for £40 has been excellent this year. Please bring back the mustard / cream coloured one. ( I forget it's name)"
Suzanne Porter
"Tunics fitted well great quality will use seasalt again thanks"
"Lovely quality, always true to size."
Pauline Gamble
"Lovely clothes and lovely fabrics - I always find something I like!"
"Beautiful packaging, exactly like pictured, extremely happy."
Maggie Morgan
"My item was despatched very quickly after I placed my order. The items were well packaged and of good quality. I am very happy"
Birgit Green
"Everything 5 stars, the layout, the merchandise and above all the staff, all hugely helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and approachable. I found this in other Seasalt shops where I have made purchases. All members of staff have always gone out of their way to locate stuff that was not immediately available in the shop, have gone online, have suggested how to proceed. I have always been extremely pleased with my purchases."
Birgit Green