Seasalt Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Seasalt
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Seasalt made you happy

"Great service. Great quality. A joy to shop there."
Are you Seasalt? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered socks to gift to relatives in mid December which arrived promptly so no-one was disappointed. My grandson love his socks with lobsters on! I have since washed my own socks & can report they wash well, no shrinkage!"
"Beautiful clothes.Arrive well packaged.Good quality.Lovely prints and flaterring designs."
"The items are of good quality and suit my style. Delivery was quick and I was particularly happy to have the option of royal mail delivery, which suits my needs better than use of a courier. I like that the packaging is paper and therefore environmentally friendly. I would definitely buy again from this website"
"Speedy delivery, very well packaged and efficient returns. Customer Services really helpful."
"Their women's clothes are a bit different and good quality at reasonable prices. The delivery service is prompt and reliable."
"Have bought several head handybands the fit is lovely the fabric very easy to wear, not find easily on high street and really nice online store."
"I bought some shoes in the sale which are so beautiful I have sent for another pair in another colour."
"I love this store. The staff are always so friend,y and helpful. They have great advice and always make you feel so special."
"Excellent quality clothing, quick service and free returns if necessary"
"Love these clothes. Item arrived packed in a very jolly plastic bag. In perfect condition. Will buy agai, no doubt about it!"
"Good quality natural fabrics used. Good design and 3xcellent service."
"Seasaltcornwall is an excellent company, the quality of clothing is superb, communication is excellent and delivery is fast. I highly recommend this company."
"Lovely products and very quick delivery by post."
"Well what can I say....I love this shop! The clothing is wonderful and well made. I have bought some of the fabrics too which are just as good. They staff in the shops and on the phone are really helpful. I’m a huge fan"
"I went into our local branch for the first time last week - such pleasant, helpful staff! What I wanted was not in stock, but it was ordered for me, and has arrived very promptly. It had become a little creased in transit, and the sale assistant offered to iron it for me - a first! Ican see myself becoming a regular there"
"Good quality and service"
"Great quality clothes, with original designs to suit a range of styles and tastes. In store, staff are always friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. Only downside is that they don't design men's clothes too!"
"Very good quality products. Very fast at delivering items. Refund was in my bank within 3 days of sending the items back - amazing. Thank you."
"The clothes and shoes are really well made with good quality fabric."
Seasalt is rated 4.96 based on 49 reviews