Serenity Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serenity Store
Read Serenity Store Reviews
Serenity Store has great service and great selection
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We aim to provide amazing service with our wide variety of products. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Fast delivery, products first rate. I’ve tried several of the oils and although they’re not all great, the range at Serenity Store means I don’t need to shop anywhere else.
We're happy we could provide you with the products you were looking for! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and our wide variety of products. Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
Prices are excellent and service v good
Thank you very much for your great review! We aim to provide the best customer experience with our easy-to-use website and competitive prices. Thank you for shopping with us as well, we truly appreciate your continued support!
Great service and great range of products at the Serenity Store
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and our wide variety of products. Thanks for the review!
Super website, great service. CBD has made such a difference to my life. Thank you!
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! We aim to provide the best customer experience with our easy-to-use website and competitive prices. Thank you for the feedback!
Serenity Store is so good! Ships fast and prices amazing!!
We're so glad you were able to take advantage of our great prices! Thank you so much for shopping with us and for leaving your review!
This is now my go to for my much needed CBD supplies
We're so happy to hear we could provide you with your CBD products! Thank you so much for your order and for leaving your review, we truly appreciate it!
Very please with my purchase
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying your experience with us. Thanks for the feedback!
Easy website to use and prompt shipping
You’ve got one happy new customer in me!
Welcome to Serenity Store! We're so glad to hear you were satisfied with your experience with us and we look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future.
Always in stock and ships same day. Ordered a few times now and I never review a company but 5 stars!
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
Serenity Store, I salute you for your great prices and free shipping!
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We aim to provide the best customer experience with our same-day shipping and competitive prices. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Package came fast and the oil was great!
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! We're so glad you could take advantage of our great products and fast shipping. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Great prices
We're so glad you were able to take advantage of our great prices! Thank you so much for your order and for leaving your review, we truly appreciate it.
Great customer care and great range of all my favorite brands
We're so happy to hear we could provide you with your CBD products! Customer care is our number one priority and we're so glad our team was able to assist you. Thanks for the review!
I love this store. So many product to choose from!
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! We're always looking to expand our selection of products while offering competitive pricing and fast shipping. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Good shipping speed and well packaged.
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! We take pride in every order we get and they are each packaged with care. Thank you so much for your order and for leaving your review, we truly appreciate it!
Nice clean layout so I can easily shop for my CBD. I was very happy with how quickly I got my order.
Thank you very much for your great review! We aim to provide the best customer experience with our easy-to-use website and same-day shipping. Thank you for shopping with us as well, we truly appreciate your continued support!
Really easy ordering process. Pleased that my order shipped so fast!
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! We aim to provide the best customer experience with our easy-to-use website and fast shipping. Thanks for the review!
Always comes so fast and I love the range of products. Thank you!!
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! Thank you very much for your kind words and feedback, we really appreciate it!
Serenity Store is rated 4.74 based on 131 reviews