Serenity Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serenity Store
Read Serenity Store Reviews
The free shipping made our order way cheaper than my usual supplier
We're happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our fast and free shipping! Thanks for the review!
Can’t fault the service I get from Serenity Store!
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and responsive customer care team. Thanks for the review!
Goods well packed and shipping fast. Will be using SS again!
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! We take pride in every order that we package. We're so happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future!
You guys run a great store. I shop online a lot because of where I live. I buy garments, things for my home, you name it. I now buy CBD and what I like is being told the status of my order at every step so o know where I stand. I will be shopping at Serenity Store for the foreseeable future because you guys know how to do it properly. Thank you for your service to CBD.
We're so happy to hear we could provide you with your CBD products. Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
This is comfortably the best website I have found for buying CBD products.
Thank you very much for your great review! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and our wide variety of products. Thank you again!
Super fast shipping - I love this website!
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! Thank you very much for your kind words and feedback, we really appreciate it.
I live in Seattle - got my package surprisingly fast. Thank you!
We're glad to hear your order arrived quickly! Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support.
My pens were exactly what I was looking for. Very good delivery time even around the holidays.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We're happy to hear you've been enjoying your order. Thank you for shopping with us as well, we truly appreciate your continued support!
Price comparison to other companies is very competitive.
Delivery was awesome, my package arrived 3 days earlier than expected.
Would recommend this site to friends and associates. Will reorder from here again!
We're so glad you could take advantage of our great products and fast shipping. Thank you for your order and for your review!
I’m using CBD as part of my new year wellness and well-being pledge. This is a great site to explore all the best brands!
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We're always looking to expand our selection of products while offering competitive pricing and fast shipping. Thanks for the review!
Been using CBD since 2015 and Serenity Store is my new favorite place to buy it
Thank you very much for your great review! We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store. Thank you for shopping with us as well, we truly appreciate your continued support!
Serenity Store has the best range by none. And shipping is consistently fast since I found you guys on Black Friday
Thank you for the feedback! We're always looking to expand our selection of products while offering competitive pricing and fast shipping. We look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future!
Got my package already - great service!!
We're glad to hear your order arrived quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Great selection and I LOVE the prices
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and our wide variety of products. Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
Been shopping here about six months - it’s the best CBD Store!!
Thank you very much for your kind words! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and responsive customer care team. We look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future!
Best price I have found online for these. I like the bulk price option as well
We're so glad you were able to take advantage of our great prices! Thank you so much for your order and for leaving your review, we truly appreciate it!
Been telling my friends - you gotta shop at Serenity Store lol!
Thank you very much for your review and for spreading the word about Serenity Store. We aim to provide the best customer experience with our easy-to-use website and competitive prices. Thank you again!
Excellent service. I can rely on Serenity Store to ship quickly, and after some bad experiences elsewhere this is great for me. CBD has become a big part of getting me through each day so it’s important to me to have a reliable supplier. Thank you all very much.
We're so happy to hear we could provide you with your CBD products. It means a lot to know that we're making a positive impact on your day! Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
Love the multibuy prices. This is a great store for CBD stuff.
We're so happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our multibuy sales! We're always adding new sales and ways to save so make sure you check back often. Thank you for your great review!
So glad I found Serenity Store - the range of products is excellent
We're also glad that you found us! We're happy we could provide you with these great products at affordable prices. Thank you very much for your review!
Serenity Store is rated 4.74 based on 131 reviews