Shoeaholics.com Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy
Paid for some shoes of 3 day ago no emailz no tracking number so what are u playing at i want the shoes or my money
Great items and great prices when they have an offer on. The only downside is the expensive delivery!
This company does give great discounts however customer service is shocking. Twice I have ordered shoes and 3 days after when I am expecting my shoes delivered I then find out they cancelled my order due to short stock. I also received a delivery to find they sent me the wrong size. I sent it back on the 16th March and they said they had not received my shoes. I then has to prove I did it through doddle 10 points to their customer service 0 points shopaholics no apology nothing still waiting on my refund.
Useless service. No delivery information, tracking not working and when I did receive the item they were x3 sizes too big. Very unhappy. First and last time shopper
Just received my order of Rumba toe posters I am absolutely delighted with them, I’ve never had anything so soft and comfortable on my feet EVER, thank you for making my first ordering experience with you and your delivery service as smooth as possible I will recommend you at every opportunity I can
Thank you again.
i ordered 3 pairs of shoes from this place, and only got 2, i have been messaging them and emailing them every day for last month or so. i have sent them so many pictures of the package etc, but the customer service is the worst i have ever seen, i use to buy from them. i am so disappointed from them, stay away guys
Thier customer service is the worst I’ve ever experienced. Items returned on the 10th Jan, been emailing and calling since the 22nd Jan, was told a manager would contact me since the 4th Feb and still I’ve had to call them. If you value your time over saving a fiver don’t order from here!
They missed an item I have ordered. They asked me for pictures of the box and said they'd check their warehouse. After that, no response to my emails. Only after writing on Trustpilot they answered I have delayed my claim so, they couldn' t investigate I they wouldn't send a new pair nor make a refund. I have made many orders before without a single problem. I couldn't imagine their customer service was terrible. After reading other opinions, I agree with other customers. I will never buy again.
Keep out of shoeaholics o kurtgeiger websites (it is the same brand... and the same customer service).
Thanks to reviews.co.uk
Boots came with dirty soles and my other order was cancelled two days later due to being out of stock leaving me with a pending transaction for 5 days. Cheap prices but also cheap customer service. AVOID!!
Terrible customer service, do not use!

I bought a pair of boots just after christmas that were sadly too big so I had to return. The delivery was pretty quick, 2 workings days for it to get to me. It then only took 2 days for it to reach their warehouse from the day I handed it over at the post office for the return. I called to chase up my refund and despite receiving an email confirming they received my return, I was told that actually it could take up to 14 days for me to receive a refund. I explained that I needed my refund to be processed their end before my paypal pay after delivery transaction gets processed otherwise it will delay my refund even further and the woman on the phone couldn't care less!!! When I stressed my situation to her she didn't so much as offer to investigate if there was anything she could do, it was a simple no you have to wait up to 14 days and theres nothing I can do, not to mention her disgusting unfriendly tone!! I came off the phone fuming that I had no boots, no money and absolutely no help. I decided that I would call back and ask to speak with a manager, I was told some bull by the person who answered my call "I am a manager, how can I help". I explained what had just happened and she was a little patronising but not as rude as the other lady, she then told me she would speak with accounts and give me a call. "I will do my best to help but I can't promise anything, I will call you back within the hour".

SHOCK, no call back in an hour or at all!!

DO NOT USE THEM! I have shopped with these 4 times now over the past year and will NEVER use them again!!!
I almost didn’t buy the trainers that I wanted reading this rewiews but I’m so pleased with my order! On time delivery, extra discount for new buyers, great quality! Totally recommend!
Placed an order for next day delivery, never got delivered on time and Customer service couldn't care less.Not even offered to refund the delivery charges.....
Horrible service and definately not buying again from there...
Tried to call shoeaholics find out where my order is but no a nswer
Returned an item in November. They cant tell me if the item has been received or if the refund is being processed. I have to wait until 26th December to raise a claim. These things happen but the customer service is what gives such a low mark, total couldnt care less attitude, calls are not recorded which explains why they say anything then backtrack. Refund nowhere in sight
AVOID AVOID AVOID
Shoes turned up in a box looking like it had been kicked around a warehouse for a month. No answer at customer services and no one responds to DM’s. Joke.
Shoeaholics were great - my payment for yet another pair of shoes, failed to go through and I emailed customer service. I immediately got a reply and help to cancel and re-order with the correct codes etc. Billie in Customer Services was a great help. I'm also delighted with my new shoes!
I ordered 2 items on 1 order and received notification that my order had been despatched. Collected my parcel from Doddle but found only 1 item in the parcel. Rang shoeaholics to find that the second item was out of stock when they went to pack and that they had cancelled that part of the order and refunded - but they didn't bother to tell me! No email, text - nothing!
Brilliant. Good delivery info, delibered on time and great items. Highly recommended.
Ordered last week and they're still not dispatched
I have never had a problem with this company,anything I have ordered has came and in the timeframe given
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.16 based on 102 reviews