SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast UK
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Good so far, we've not set our device up yet, but the team have been in contact to help us set up our texts and that was a great help. Simple to do."
"Great way of sending many messages. A pleasure !"
"very easy to use and simple"
"The SMS Broadcast system is very easy and smooth to use and very effective for sending many people the same message. Love it"
"The value for money from SMS Broadcast is 2nd to none! Such an easy to use interface. SMS now forms part of our own marketing strategy. If you are looking for a SMS solution we highly recommend SMS Broadcast"
"The ideal service for sending bulk messages to clients."
"Excellent service and speed messages delivery A+++++"
"Very simple to use, great customer support & very cost effective. Will definitely be using time and time again."
"It was very easy using this service!"
"Very easy to use API, easy to set up, cheap."
"I tried out a few different companies but love this one. all works brilliantly and the customer service was PERFECT. Highly recommend."
"It was a good and quick service to send messages to the customers. Highly recommended."
"I have integrated SMS Broadcast into my bespoke caravan booking system. The api work really well and the speed of the messages being sent is almost instant. The api is easy to use and I have received great customer service. If you need to send a sms message then I recommend you choose SMS Broadcast."
"Really helpful service and easy to setup. Slightly complex to use when starting out but easy enough to learn. Good pricing structure."
"very good and intuitive system, it delivers"
"SMS Broadcast UK is a reliable and effective means of communicating via text if you have bulk messages you need to send out. It doesn't charge you for text messages not delivered, takes out incorrect numbers and gives the option of reading through and checking your messages to correct any errors before it's sent out. I would highly recommend it."
"Early days, but response I'm getting are positive and the queries i had as a new user were dealt with brilliantly, so i feel i can get and use at will"
"As a small charity in the UK, we were struggling to reach all our volunteers via emails. Since adding this service we have seen a significant ROI. We particularly like the opition to address each person using a customized sender. A 5 Star from Cancel Cancer Africa UK Charity"
"Excellent, and reliable service"
"Very good service quick and gets the job done!"
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.85 based on 720 reviews