SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"I got 20 new clients using this system! Thanks :)"
"We looked at several services and we liked the simplicity of the website and the ease in which we could sign up. The process was simple, straight forward and easy. The pricing was great."
"We're very happy with this service so far. It's easy to use, has saved us time and enabled us to assist our customers more efficiently."
"Very easy to use!"
"So easy, convenient and well priced. Love that I can upload and categorise my club's member list so the right people get the right messages. Now no need to send important texts from my own phone. Great product!"
"Very easy to use, and very quick. I lot better than trying to type it out on your phone."
"The SmsBroadcast service provides a very good value SMS transmission service with an excellent API which was extremely easy to access using Arduino based ESP32 WiFi IoT devices to efficiently transmit remotely collected data to one or more mobile phones with almost immediate delivery and with no loss to date of any sent SMS messages.. Great Australian based service.. highly recommended!"
"Awesome, couldn't believe how easy it was to set up and use. Got a great result from our first broadcast and will be doing more."
"SMS Broasdcast is easy to use and great price."
"Great service. As a small business owner, plus where staff work in a remote location, a great tool to have. Highly recommend."
"I am a new subscriber to SMS Broadcast having been with another identity until recently, I like the ease to use SMS B, sent information easily retrieved, list of contacts easily accessed. The promptness of the message delivery is nothing short of excellent. I hope to write a progress report after I have been using SMS B for a while. Thank You"
"Such great service specially on the phone and he texts come within 5 seconds"
"OMG, SMS Broadcast has saved me so much time in my Naturopathy business, I no longer have to spend my evenings sending off appointment reminders, I highly recommend SMS Broadcast. Work Smarter not Harder"
"Really good communication forum for our sports club to communicate information times to parents and volunteers."
"I have connected SMS Broadcast to AroFlo, the entire process was seamless and the support and advice excellent."
"SMS Broadcast is a great solution for our hotel group to send out after hours access to our guest arriving late because not everyone has access to emails on their phone."
"I used SMS Broadcast for the first time last week and reached customers I haven't heard from in years, placing orders and reconnecting - it was great!"
"SMS Broadcast was such an easy and simple system to set up it has made our communication systems so much better."
"Fast and easy to use"
"We have tried this service for the first time and so far are seeing results. Dave. Byford Fugitive auto service"
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,605 reviews