SMS Broadcast Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"Great time saver!"
"Suits our needs perfectly and the pricing is great. A little improvement with the layout to make it more user friendly would be my only criticism."
"A very good and easy service to use. Thank You"
"Easy to use, very quick. Only draw back is having to use more than 1 credit per message if you go over the character limit, still a whole lot cheaper than sending a letter though. Will keep using as was very effective communication tool."
"I did my research on SMS services and SMS Broadcast looked the best. I signed up and had successfully sent over a thousand messages to clients using the API within 1 hour. I'll be using them a lot"
"We use SMS Broadcast to notify a local volunteer team of an emergency incident. The first time we needed to use it we got the best responce of any call out in 12 months, people who have not responded to telephone calls , called in a few minutes of receiving the SMS . It was a great response. We will continue to use SMS Broadcast , especially as the mobile coverage in our remote area is due for an upgrade in a few months"
"I have used a few of these SMS companies, and this is the most straightforward and easy to use system i have come across. Simple no fuss, and effective service."
"Have only used the service a few times but it seems speedy and efficient! Well designed."
"A great simple interface and API to integrate sms messaging into our CRM system. Extremely happy with how it all functions with ease!"
"I couldn't believe how easy it was to sign up and send messages in bulk. This has enabled us to communicate to hundreds of staff at the click of a button! Will definitely recommend to others."
"So easy to set up!"
"So simple and easy to use. I’ll definitely keep using this platform."
"We have been using SMS Broadcast to remind our clients about upcoming training dates and it has been a great success. Very easy to set up and use we will continue to use this service into the future."
"I used SMS broadcast for the first time and it was so simple, easy and cost effective. Their customer service was great. I had some questions and they answered them for me straight away. I will continue to use these guys"
"Very easy to use and reliable."
"We have just begun using SMS Broadcast through our CRM. It was so easy to set up and we began using it within minutes. It is affordable and easy to use. I would totally recommend SMS Broadcast. Thank you for the great support!"
"Our company was very impressed with the ease of use of the system as well as the lovely customer service at SMS Broadcast! We will continue to use this service for our ongoing business SMS needs."
"Was looking for a cost affective SMS solution to integrate with our Field Service Software. SMS Broadcast was easy to setup and use and the discount on the initial purchase was very attractive. Very happy with service."
"SMS Broadcast are the best easy to use service in the game. I have referred there platform to other e-commerce companies and used there service at each company I have worked for. Very affordable."
"Excelent service. Works without any glitches and always delivers instantly."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,830 reviews