SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

It's a great product. It was so easy to purchase their products and very intuitive administration portal.

Anyone in my team can just logon and knew what to do straightaway. Well done to team at SMS Broadcast.
It's easy to use and adding new contacts to the address book is straightforward. Overall I think it's user friendly and relatively cheap compared to other SMS services.
very simple and effective to use - love it!
Very happy with the product and service.
Easy to use, great service
Easy to used. Very efficient way to reach people in these circumstances
SMS Broadcast was recommended to me by a friend and I have found it to be a great way to send messages to my existing and prospective customers.
I will be recommending it to my friends too!
SMS Broadcast is an easy to use SMS function. It integrated with our system and makes contacting our employees a breeze. The support staff have also been very helpful. Overall I would recommend SMS Broadcast.
It's very new user friendly, easy to use.
SMS broadcast is a quick reliable way to message a lot of people at one time.
As a first time user of smsbroadcast I have found the system to be simple to use and a very efficient way of reaching my tennis coaching clients. The system is quite intuitive so it is easy to get started.
Very easy to use and deploy, did the job we required on our project to send out notifications on our project to the recipients of the free meals.

I would recommend anyone wanting to use the SMS Broadcast tool to help with your work/project.
Instantaneous feedback from customers & potential customers -it doesn’t get better than that.
Great service, great company
Reuben Duffy was very helpful when l called for help to navigate my way through the process. Very good customer service
SIMPLE,FAST AND EFFUCIENT
A simple service that does what it says on the tin.
Our team have found the SMS broadcast service to be great. All the SMS texts appear to be reaching the people we are contacting and the functions to be able to program texts is very helpful. Thank you
Brilliant service.
Great platform.
It’s simple and works!
SMS is a cost efficient and effective method to engage with patrons. It's very easy to use and the staff are very helpful. Looking forward to utilising more features!
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,335 reviews