SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Very Goos but a little bit expensive"
"Very easy to use and with a lot of extra features that make it very adaptable. A great way of sending out texts."
"easy to use platform, no catches, it's versatile and didnt require technical support."
"I think this is a very good Tool and at a far more affordable price than Telecom providers. The functionality of being able to type out a message by computer, saving time, is a great benefit. I think the ability to be able to send group messages by an App would be a sweetener however not essential. This tool restricts me to sending SMS from my workstation and working in Construction there may be times I require to send something in field e.g. Snake within Zone 3 please be aware etc. however this would just be a slight advantage as it's time consuming to type on phone - keyboard is preferable. Thanks SMS Broadcast (and especially thanks for not being a greedy piggy like Telstra (25cents per SMS in a group SMS broadcast!!!!)"
"customer support is very prompt and helpful incase there are any issues with setting up."
"SMS Broadcast is very easy to use and figure out your way around the system. Any questions I had were answered quickly and professionally by your customer service team."
"Very easy to use, fast, efficient and reliable. Definitely recommended! :)"
"Simple, easy, didnt even have to ask or look for help."
"Intuitive process - very easy to setup and manage campaigns. One of the highest return campaigns we have undertaken to date."
"Very easy to use for one off msg's or large data merge files. Helps making the customer contacts seamless."
"Service is good. Needs improvement on the user interface."
"As a new user of SMS Broadcast, the setup was very easy and with one call to their support team, a minor query was resolve to our satisfaction. Very happy with the product and support that we have received so far."
"I've used a different provider for the last 15 years and out of curiosity, googled to see other companies. The functionality of smsbroadcast is so straightforward, affordable and the messages are sent quick as lightening! I particularly love the function on the homepage that lets you sample sending a text to your own number before you signup or purchase anything. Brilliant and completely professional."
"Easy to set up and members can opt out easily if they wish."
"So simple and easy to use"
"Great Service, very easy to use"
"Simple and cost efficient."
"Worked as expected. Kudos!"
"I'd been considering adding a SMS reminder service for our clients for some time, but not being overly IT savvy, thought it would be too hard. I was wrong! Getting set up with SMS Broadcast was so easy. I don't know what I was worried about. Thanks for your help."
"The help getting started was excellent, the broadcast was effective, and we love that the credits have no expired."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,299 reviews