SMS Broadcast Reviews

customer service
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Very easy to use
if you sent lots of sms use it , we can direct communicate with our end-users
Very easy to use, and saves our staff a lot of time compared to using a mobile phone!
As someone with almost no tech skills, this is a very easy to use service. Highly recommended. I really like the way they've kept the interface very simple. All the buttons are clearly labelled & the system guides you through the process.
We have recently started using SMS Broadcast for our business and we find it a very user-friendly, effective means of communicating to our students.
I really like the simplicity of this application. I does what I need it to do and has been very easy to set up and get things happening. It makes communicating with customers quick and effective. Many of my customers prefer SMS to email so SMSbraodcast is ideal.
So easy to set up and send bulk messages.
Fantastic - works a treat
We have started using SMS Brodcast and have found it to be very user friendly and cost effective. We did a lot of research and glad we came across SMS Broadcast.
Very easy to use
Quick and easy to use
It is simple, easy to use and secure! Works well and worth every cent!
SMS Broadcast has made it so easy for us to contact and gain important feedback from multiple customers at once. It saves valuable time which is so important in a fast paced business like ours.
Very quick and easy to setup, great customer service and now being used as one of our primary communication tools across the group.
SMS Broadcast made the transition from existing messaging service seamless. The service and quality is great so far!!
I signed up quite some time ago and received free credits which was great. I like being able to just type my message on the computer instead of tapping it out on a phone. I also like the address book feature. I Think this is a good product.
Excellent service
Easy to use & offer competitive rates.
SMS Broadcast integrated very smoothly with our Elvanto church database platform. It came highly recommended by others and far exceeded my expectations.
Quick, easy, efficient. Great to use.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,169 reviews