SMS Broadcast Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Level 24, Collins St,

Very simple and effective system to use. Great value for money, provides a broader perspective to reaching and updating your clients on the go.
Excellent program and service.
MMS receiving could improve
So far this service has been perfect for our business needs. 10/10
So simple to get started and very cost effective
This service helps me keep connected with my clients on their special days, like birthdays and other important reminders. Scheduling & file uploading is the best feature and is very user friendly. Thanks SMS broadcast team.
Extremely helpful and professional team!! Platform easy to navigate & great for my business!
I took advantage of the new customer offer. Great company that has good customer service as well.
Excellent product easy to use, I uploaded my contact list and away I went.. I would recommend to anyone trying reach a large audience.
We had used SMS Broadcast back in 2018 we were happy with them. When we wanted to restart sending SMS in 2021 we went back to SMS Broadcast without searching for any other service.
A great way to remind clients when there next appointment is!!
fast efficient service
An easy and quick way in sending group SMS's to our members. A very efficient service and instant information on hand, once message has been sent. Look forward to using this service for all future messaging.
A great tool
Great service, easy to use. Recommend creating contact groups.
Great program
Very easy to set up and use . The dashboard is easy to navigate and keep track of my activities.
A quick and efficient way to get the word out to our customers instantly!
Very easy to set up and use. Great customer service.
Great product made our life a lot easier.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.79 based on 4,702 reviews