SMS Broadcast Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Level 24, Collins St,

Very efficient and time saving service. good customer service when required
I recently signed up to the SMS Broadcast platform and the team was extremely helpful and within minutes I was on the platform and using it. I am looking forward to the new features and really valuable and amazingly cost-effective services. thank you for the work you have put into making it all work like magic. Cheers, Marlon @ Sydney Australia
Delivers on the offer. Simple to use and reasonable pricing. Happy to take any questions individuals may have.
Very user friendly platform. Highly recommend.
I’ve researched a lot of SMS messaging platforms products and have really enjoyed SMS Broadcast’s Interface and functionality. The pricing is the best in Australia and have already recommended it to my business network members.
The service is straight forward to use and very intuitive. SMS Broadcast staff provided us with great customer service and options to achieve exactly what we wanted to make the service work for our business. The pricing was far better than others on the market too. Definitely recommend for other small businesses looking for SMS solutions.
It’s simple to use
Simple easy to use and effective when you need to reach a large network. Increased my monthly sales by getting the word out to all contacts quickly!
this is a great program that makes it easy to future message our customers to remind them about product service.
Happy with the SMS Broadcast service since signing up. It's allowed us to get in contact with people in a timely manner when postponing events due to Covid lockdowns, and eliminates the risk of them not reading their emails.
Great and effective service!
SMS broadcast is awesome. we needed an emergency text to send to 150 employees and it allowed us to import and send the SMS within 10 mins. nice and easy and affordable .
SMS Broadcast has provided a solution for easy communication with our customers. It's simple to set-up and use and is an essential tool that has streamlined the way we work.
System is so easy to use. Love it. Highly recommend.
I used this for the first time and am very happy with the functionality. I needed help a couple of times and the response via chat was quick and usefil. In fact the second time someone called me to guide me through. I love the ability to schedule times for sending and to create contact groups to help streamline messages and to include personal names in messages. I am very happy with this program.
Great product, makes texting groups much quicker and easier enabling us to type using our keyboard rather than punching long messages into our phones. Love it. thanks
Easy to use and best price I have found in AU.
So easy to use to contact all my customers at once.
SMS Broadcast has allowed us to get information out to people quickly and easily and get a much better response than emails. The ability to create templates also makes this a no-brainer.
Fantastic service has allowed me to engadge with customers in a whole new way.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.79 based on 4,964 reviews