SMS Broadcast Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Excellent service. Works very well and a great add on to my marketing strategy.
sms broadcast is easy to use and such an effective marketing tool! I love it - highly recommend
once I can get my business program working with sms broadcast it will be a very helpful part of uor business.
Very quick and easy to use
Excellent. My first campaign went very smoothly
A great system to advise our 490 Village Residents about important safety issues. Our Safety Wardens (Volunteers) have stated that this SMS system is working fabulously and they receive accurate and timely messages from it. As the Community Manager, i appreciate the simple and fast operation of the control page.
Very easy and convenient, a great time saving tool.
Simple, easy to use and inexpensive.
Great Service & easy to use. Really happy with smsbroadcast!
Excellent SMS broadcast. It is quick and convenient.
Excellent and very easy to use system, I had results and responses within seconds of sending message out to clients
Great platform
I looked into a few different companies to set up the use of this technology in the organization i work for. I have found SMS broadcast the most user friendly format to use. Right from the initial set up, everything has been simply designed and quick to learn. It is a very cost effective way to communicate with our service users and from a compliance perspective, having the ability to easily download reports of outgoing and incoming communications is fantastic. Would highly recommend this company if you are looking to evolve your customer communication.
I’ve used many social media advertisements and have never had the response I got from SMS Broadcast! Can’t wait to send out my next one!!
Very easy to set up an account and then import a list of recipients for our SMS. Cost effective way of communicating with our members. Better than emails which these days many do not open. I used the telephone support available and obtained clear information. Recommended.
Simple and easy to use! Very competitive price. Straight forward. Excellent customer support!
Respectfully used this is the most amazing small business tool I have come across. I am so excited to have found SMS Broadcast and am telling my friends all about it. Terrific way to tell clients about looming deadlines etc.
Great service and really easy to use!
I used this at our recent conference and it works like a charm. Easy to use and a very useful tool!
GOOD SERVICE