SMS Broadcast Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Have not used a bulk message system before - this is so SO easy to use! From setting up user to actually sending first message, very simple process. Recommend.
SMS Broadcast has been easy to use.
thanks for goodes service
Excellent product. Very easy to use. Great customer service. Would totally recommend.
Intuitive and very easy to use. Highly recommended!
Very competitively priced. Very quick delivery of sms, but needs a bit more improvement on integration especially on 2-way sms.
Easy to use.
Awesome service with a great interface. Pricing is totally unreal.
This is an excellent service, with everything you need at your fingertips and easy-to-follow instructions so that even a dummy like me can use easily and confidently :-)
Used this service for the first time recently. Very easy to navigate and send messages compared to other messaging services. Thank you.
What a fantastic service. I've been looking for this for a long time. We joined you to send bulk messages to past clients etc for a huge 40yr, and it was the easiest, best system I've used in a long time. Thanks
Excellent means of communication for employees
Thanks guys I used to use this type of service a number of years ago when I was Sec of a rugby club I now have my own business and decided to do the group thing again It took me a while to sift thru all the organisations in the web but you guys appeared fairdinkum and with an easy explanation and fee, you hot my business I have just passed on your name to the new Committee of our local rugby club. I hope they give you guys a go Thankyou. Regards Richard
Best value for money and great to use, thank you. We will be back.
Great service, easy to use adn gains immedaiate action from the recipient!
good service
Would be great to get a report on smses sent, opened and bounced if possible. However overall I'm happy with the process. Straightforward and easy to use.
I have searched widely for a reliable SMS provider. SMS Broadcast are by far the best in price with the bonus of the merge send to include individualised greetings. Superb!
Great service, really easy to use all the functionality, always deliver as promised. Definitely a company I would recommend to anyone interested in automating their communications.
Super happy with this program. It makes bulk text messaging so easy and efficient. I'd highly recommend!
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,940 reviews