SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Awesome!!! So easy to use and gets our message out instantly to all our members. Should have joined years ago"
"Very helpful and great service."
"Quick and easy sign up process. Great rates. Service hasn't failed."
"I’m only new to SMS Broadcast and couldn’t be happier. I was a little concerned at first how difficult it would be to manage but it’s absolutely easy. If I can do it anybody can. The results have been amazing too, for example I sent out 221 texts and I gained over a 15% reply which was fantastic and cheap. Thanks SMS Broadcast."
"Great user friendly service, I would however like to be able to review history of past text messages sent and details of past numbers contacted ( unless this is available and I am un aware how to access this info) -Thanks"
"so easy and works great"
"Good value and easy to use"
"I was very pleased with the clarify of the documentation around the API and was able to integrate the entire set of features for two way SMS into my PHP code in my POS / Booking system within about 20 minutes and then within a few hours I had everything polished and working perfectly. My only gripe is that SMS replies come in in chunks rather than as one single message meaning the receiving code has to re-assemble the messages meaning I had to write extra code to do this as that was not included in the documentation. One other thing was the inability to include spaces in the outgoing callerID as can be done on other platforms. Other than that, they are very well priced and so far I haven't had any problems."
"I absolutely love sms broadcast I use it for my buisness and its amazing saves me so much time and worry"
"Quick and easy to use compared to using my phone for multi messaging"
"The system works really well, and the help I have received getting up and going has been absolutely fantastic. I am very pleased I chose this company."
"I needed to implement an SMS alert capability with our office alarm system and our network management system to alert key personnel of issues outside office hours. I expect our usage to be low volume. I checked out the market for SMS messages. That the credit doesn't expire is a critical feature for us. I have had this running a few weeks now and its working perfectly. The delay between alarm activation and SMS notification has been less than 30 seconds or so. Works pretty well. The alert feature when our credit is low will be useful to enable us to top up our credit before we run out. They were easy to do business with."
"We use SMS Broadcast to help us authenticate new members and we are loving this system. Very easy to use, allows multiple users and email notifications. Thank you"
"I signed up with SMS Broadcast last week to send SMS reminders from a Hair Salon appointment system. The SMS messaging system is very easy to use."
"Great!"
"Solid platform with no distractions, just exactly what you need to get the job done."
"Easy to use and always on point"
"Signup was fast and easy, resources were fairly easy to find. No complaints, but nothing extraordinary. They definetely are the cheapest though"
"This system was great to use and very simple. The replies went through to our emails in real time so we could action them straight away."
"I have only just been told about your service. I am so impressed! The ease of recording my customers was great - also the help with setting up! As I had just laboriously just phoned all will not be using until my client base gets their next update late January 2019. Can’t wait to see the response. Many thanks Anne Stevens"
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,405 reviews