SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"Excellent service with helpful support staff!"
"Easy to use, with lots of premium features! Would strongly recommend!"
"Simple effective and easy to use service and very versatile too! Support staff always reply to email queries in 10 minutes or less - brilliant! I highly recommend SMS Broadcast."
"I love the support from SMS Broadcast. I received a call the day I signed up and answered all of my questions. Thank you!"
"Great way to connect with network in a simple and easy to use format. I’m finding I’m getting a better response rate too."
"We are using SMS broadcast for our automated services for few years and are very happy with their services."
"SMS Broadcast is one of the better changes we have made in our business. It allows us to remind our customers of their appointments as they are usually made well in advance. So easy to use. A++++"
"We found it super easy and convenient, such a great way to easily contact customers. We finding our customers are not reading their emails so much anymore but texts seem to be a great way to reach them."
"The set up of the account was easy and we integrated it to our website."
"Fantastic platform to reach out to your clients. quick and easy to use as well"
"Fast and easy to setup and great way to market our services to our customer database."
"The easiest, quickest and cheapiest way to send SMS messages , SMS Broadcast are the best"
"This is one of the best app going around . I really love it and enjoy it . Very affordable and totally recommended."
"Initially I signed up to SMS Broadcast to send out one short-lead campaign, but the pricing is so effective and the interface so simple that we are actually looking for additional campaigns to run utilising SMS. Great service!"
"So easy to use :)"
"Not much of a response from our clients yet but it is very user friendly"
"Very Good Service, always use it for all of our SMS campaigns."
"Great, cost effective service. While the backend user interface does look a little visually dated, it certainly doesn't prevent users from doing what they need to do fairly intuitively."
"Great service, using it about once a week. Would be cool if you could add pictures to the text. Overall I am very happy :)"
"I am very pleased with the customer service that I received when looking at using this service for my business. Using the smsbroadcast system is very simple and easy to do. Thanks heaps."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,754 reviews