SMS Broadcast Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

We loved this service + so did my customers!
This has totally changed the way I connect with a large group of people quickly. It’s easy, effective and cheap. Fantastic!
SMS Broadcast has been very helpful for us with our Business Continuity response to COVID-19 and getting messages to our staff.
So very easy to use. Sales & Support were very friendly and efficient. Nothing was too much. All in all a very good experience.
Very easy and straight forward system to use. Meets all the requirements I need for the task I am using it for.
I researched a lot of companies before I settled on SMS Broadcast; by far the best value for money, but also very easy to use. It is now an essential tool for communicating to stakeholders in our charitable organisation. I couldn't recommend SMSBroadcast more highly!
Is such an amazing way to get a group text message out to bulk people. Especially if you don't have a business phone number you can have the replies emailed to you
Very easy to use and effective
We are really pleased with SMS Broadcast it is easy to use and enabled us to get a large number of text messages out quickly. They were sent instantly and received almost as quickly
Easy to set up however the issue with the amount of characters you can receive in one message is limited and not workable
Superb service A+
Working great so far!!
Last weekend we discovered that we needed to postpone a large family reunion, due to the current health crisis. We needed to get the message out to people, to advise people that the event was postponed to 2021 and we decided that as we had about 80 mobile phone numbers, one of our strategies would be to send out SMS communications, as well as emails. We reviewed a number of SMS providers and decided to give SMS Broadcast ago, based on this research. It was easy to download and setup. Within 3-hours we had added a large number of recipients into the address book (I was unable to work out how to convert an Excel file into a CSV), set up the template and then send out the message. we are so pleased with how this works, we are going to keep on using SMS Broadcast, as part of our monthly contact strategy with the family group.
Our company send out the first batch of messages which running quite smoothly. The system is quite easy to use. Very user friendly. Recommend to everyone.
Simple basic SMS service that does what is advertised. Support is on point. I got my questions answered quickly and directly.
Very easy to use.
SMS Broadcast is the easiest most user friendly and cost efficient text messaging platform on the market - love it wish we had of moved earlier
Very helpful tool to communicate to large groups at once
It has helped me with sending a bulk sms in one go and safe me time to do other things. Very helpful
Easy upload for SMS merge. Good service.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,169 reviews