SMS Broadcast Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Level 24, Collins St,

Great features, sending multiple text's at one Time
SMS Broadcast is simple, inexpensive and easy to use. I love the email to text feature! It has helped me communicate easily and effortlessly with new clients.
only been on board a short time but so far very happy with the performance
Changed SMS providers to SMS Broadcast & glad we made the change. Great service & user friendly system to use. Thank you
such an easy way to send text messages to your database !
Very easy to navigate and use!
Easy to use, effective marketing tool
Simple, effective, safe, productive and easy.
Very simple process to sign up and so far is working exactly as expected.
Totally changed my customer relations and efficiency as a one man business.
I have been looking for SMS service that is affordable and easy to use. SMS Broadcast is the one and I really like it that the credit that we purchased will never expired which is very useful for my business. I have no need to communicate with the company just yet so cant comment on that. But so far, I am happy that finally found an SMS Service that i can use, cheap and never expired.
Great platform makes messaging and communicating with our students so much easier!
Simple to use and works well.
Absolutely love this service. Easy to use. Great way to communicate to our members.
Simple to use. Easy to track. Great results.
Easy to use, and has been a great result for us. Fantastic group messaging and super easy 1 to 1. Love it!
Great Product as a integrator it difficult to find good help notes when setting up software to send SMS from a webpage. SMS broadcast help notes where clearly layedout and I was able to setup SMS alerts with a 3rd party software simply and quickly saving me hours of engineering time. high recommend the service.
SMS Broadcast's services are reliable and easy to use. Getting their HTTP API working is trivial, and they have examples available should you need them. The service does exactly what it promises, and there are no surprises.
Great service. Very useful.
Very good and easy to work with. API tools is quite easy to integrate. We have been using it for over 6 months and it’s great.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.79 based on 4,702 reviews