SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Do a good job a cheap price."
"I HAVE USING BULF SMS SERVICES FOR QUIET SOME TIME NOW . SMS BROADCAST IS DEFINATLY ONE THE BEST I HAVE USED. THANKS BOYD"
"Very easy to use and friendly staff"
"Excellent way to send quick messages or reminders to clients. half the price of some other message sending services so ya gotta luv that!!"
"I found SMS Broadcast so easy and simple to use. Great service!"
"Quick, easy and very simple to use. Love the competitive rates and the options it has for privacy!"
"Easy to use and intuitive system. Excellent product"
"I is a very good service , simple to use. Costumer service is responding fast as well"
"First time user, staff are very friendly, courteous and helpful The product/service is extremely easy to use and has all the feature I needed I love the sms merge capability, it is powerfully simple"
"Excellent product, simple to use, great value."
"Very happy with SMS broadcast, made it a lot easier to contact customers in bulk rather then typing individual numbers etc. Allowed fast response and we were able to receive works through this program. Very easy to use and easy set up - highly recommended"
"Easy to use. Easy instructions. Highly recommend"
"Easy to use and very easy to manage. Nightly recommend."
"Awesome, easy to use!"
"Hi I have done a lot of research into the best SMS provider . I have found SMS Broadcast to be very easy to use Highly recommend it"
"I decided to use this service again because its so simple and easy to use and to set up. Its straight forward. Perfect for my small business."
"Going good till now"
"Easy to set up & use. Instant results from messages."
"So easy to use, and works like a charm!"
"Very quick and easy to use! Love the email to SMS reply system."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,605 reviews