SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"Great service, our developer found it very easy to add to our application. Thanks!!"
"I used SMS Broadcast's platform for the first time recently. Sent around 500 personalised sms' in no time..... very simple system."
"We found it very simple to use and got results straight away. It is good positive warm marketing. Chrissy and Col."
"I have recently discovered the effectiveness of personalised sms messages to my community. Using smsbroadcast was easy to use especially to import and manage my contacts and messages. John"
"Easy to setup and use. Makes sending bulk SMS a breeze!"
"Our first SMS broadcast went very smoothly, easy to use and cost effective."
"Quite an easy website to navigate. Great on price, does the job"
"Very competitive pricing and easy to set up. Was able to implement into our own system for efficiencies. Would highly recommend."
"It was simple to use and the introductory offer for new customers was affordable. Thanks"
"Very easy to use and we can make a variety of templates for different parts of our business."
"Easy to use and great that it records messages and responses. Ability to email responses a plus."
"SMS Broadcast has been excellent! Very easy to use and well priced!"
"I used this for the first time. It’s great easy to load contact numbers and remove duplicates, create groups etc and nearly half the price of others"
"Easy to implement API, fantastic timing. Delivers within 30 seconds from schedule. A+++"
"Easy to sign up. Easier to send messages. I had my first 100 messages sent within 5 minutes of signing up. Should have done this earlier."
"We always have used SMS Broadcast account for all of our marketing, it's very cost-effective & very reliable."
"SMS marketing is an excellent way to cut through bulging email inboxes and speak to your customer."
"So convenient and easy!"
"We found the product easy to use. We easily created multiple groups and imported all the contacts from our excel spreadsheet with not problems. The user interface is clear and simple to follow"
"Very easy to use! Excellent ability to write templates!"
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,830 reviews