SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

As an Australian company, their prices are more reasonable. Delivery is great, no delays like in Twilio.
Easy to use, good customer service and support
It was so easy to set up and start using with Chintaro. We received free credits to try out which was great, it gave me an idea of how often we would use them. A rep contacted me to advise a discount for the first purchase of credits so that was very much appreciated.
Quick and easy to use, fast delivery of messages
good service
Simple quick easy friendly service. Recommend!
Good service, we are using it our for our notifications that are sent to the customers.

Rates are competitive and service ha been good so far.
Loving the service so far...!

I didn't have to deal with anyone, I just signed up, pricing was clear, very simple to implement into my API... fantastic.

Love the search messages facility to see what's been sent.

People make these things far too complicated, this is great, nice and simple to work with... Thanks!
Fantastic product. I am developing software, and SMS boradcast is very stable, and easy to integrate with.
Reliable product and good integration with Elvanto
This sms service offers my business the simplicity of picking and choosing receiver lists as I require them and appears superior to other services. I have been using sms broadcast for coming up 5 years now and will continue to do so. Thanks SMS Broadcast.
Has allowed me to easily contact employees with a great response rate.
Great thank you
Very easy system to use.
Great options with uploading CSV files and responses received.
Great way to send bulk sms's to clients.
These guys are really good. Easy to use API. Their support is VERY fast and friendly. Now if they only offered an Email API i could avoid needing multiple accounts to manage. Thanks SMS Broadcast.
Very effective way of communication for clients. Highly recommend
Great messaging service! easy to use.
SMS Broadcast service is excellent. API's are easy to implement. All sites I build I always included there service.
Pricing is great, have had not client complaints.
SMS Broadcast is so simple to use and they provide documents with step to step guides in case you are unsure. This has been great because it means if I am away on leave and someone else needs to step in to send a text, I just need to forward them the guides and that's it! When I compared the price with competitors they were also the cheapest so it's a win-win really.
Very simple to use and works perfectly. Has save us so much time
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,445 reviews