SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

I have only been a client of SMS Broadcast for a comparatively short time but during that period I have been very impressed and assured by the excellent level of service. Easy access to the team's expertise and the overall quality of their assistance has been flawless. Brian Tonkin
So glad we found out about SMS Broadcast. We used to send emails but now admin staff SMS clients via the computer and the results have been amazing! We have found the response to SMS is much higher than the response to email. We're a small business and this system is easy to use and so cost effective. We love it!
Simple to use, great way to receive responses.
So easy to send multiple messages at once, have saved templates and easily text people from a computer!
very good service
Was easy to use, but couldn't save the message if I went back and c hanged other settings.
So easy, efficient and great for all business types big or small. Really convenient for busy people to get in touch with customers aswell. Highly recommended
Nice and easy to use. No quirks. We use it for work and I now use it for personal alerts for my home lab.
System worked smoothly
Easiest way for me to keep connected with my clients & is a cornerstone of my customer engagement programπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great service
I used SMS as a trail to see how this program could support the AMHP Membership Mid-Term Review. I am impressed how easy it has been to use and I will be recommending to the National Executive that we use SMS Broadcast to be part of the Mid-Term Review.

Douglas Holmes
National Secretary
Australian Mental Health Party
as a charitable organisation we found the assistance and support was above our expectations and the result of our campaign far exceeded our objectives, looking forward to our next message.
This service is great and economical. It is easy to implement my own messaging system using the Python software Request module by calling the URL interface. The credit has no expiry and I can use them at my own pace.
Great value easy to set up account and buy credits
Good product, and customer service. Good bunch to deal with.
We've only just signed up, but are already loving the way we can connect with people via smsbroadcast. Easy to set up, and easy to use.
Fantastic software, does everything we need as a small golf club!
Great value for money is a bonus...
Makes life much simpler! Very easy to set-up + use. Highly recommend πŸ‘Œ
So easy to do. A great help to us letting our valued clients know Sea Probe Fishing Charters are back in business after the closure due to COVID-19. Will use on a regular basis to keep everyone dated.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,335 reviews