SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Very Helpful!"
"Great service, very effective"
"Excellent service. very simple and user friendly for ease of sending bulk SMS. Love the option of saved templates."
"SMS broadcast was super quick to set up and extremely user friendly! Great prices too!"
"Straight forward, reliable,easy to use and very cost effective"
"I recently signed up with SMS Broadcast and have been extremely impressed with the services offered. SMS deliveries have been prompt and reliable. I love the fact that SMS Broadcast has an address book to store my regular SMS contact numbers. Full marks to SMS Broadcast."
"A user-friendly system with perhaps a few less built-in features than some of the bigger providers, but great rates and very prompt and friendly service from Scott and Reuben"
"SMS Broadcast is very easy to use, it only takes a few minutes to send out a messages to our Suppliers. We have had very positive feedback from our suppliers."
"We used SMSBROADCAST to advise our customer base (in Excel) of an impeding auction, as our base would have been different from the Auctioneers. It was supprisingly simple to use. Next time we will see if we can use the Mailmerge feature to personalize the message for even more friendly responses."
"im so happy i found what ive looked for a long time, and it cheap too."
"Very strightforward and easy to use, great price!"
"Great service, highly recommended!"
"I'm no tech so I can't tell you how easy or otherwise it was to set up SMS broadcast using the API, but it was easy to open an account, to buy the initial credits in bulk and it's been reliable and it runs smoothly, so we're happy!"
"Very quick and simple and easy to use. Also reliably sent at the time desired."
"VERY EASY TO SET UP AND USE, AND GREAT RATES."
"SMS Broadcast is so easy to use, and I have had no difficulties with the messages I've been sending. It's quick and seamless and most important, very cost effective, and I would highly recommend SMS Broadcast as an SMS platform."
"As a first time user of SMS Broadcast I found it to be straight-forward and simple to navigate and use. We were able to send an event notice out very quickly to those registered."
"I integrate sms Broadcast service with a third party software platform. It is very simple to set up and run. Highly recommended!"
"Easy to set up, quick to use and clear payment details."
"Easy to use, reliable operation - a great choice!"
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,299 reviews