Smurfers Reviews

Based on 1,565 reviews
Live Chat
Read Smurfers Reviews

About Smurfers:

Buy League of Legends and Buy LoL Smurf Accounts at Smurfers. Receive Instant Delivery, Free Warranty and 24/7 Support from the biggest LoL store

Tell us how Smurfers made you happy
Bought an Account with 50+K blue essence + skin. Didnt have Skin + oonly 25K BE It isnt in the skin shards. Not the one i asked atleast…
Hey, The rest of the blue essence and the skin shard should be in your loot page:. Please check it
Account didn't work when I logged in.
I got only 20000BE
Account got banned ans no way to reach you, not even via discord, the hashtag of a support ticket isn't available on the channel
Hi, We actually replied to your ticket within 2 minutes.
u guys said there is 50k blue essense in the acc and there wasnt. i had 19k .. now i cant rank bc im missing champs
Just open the loot box… it’s very clear in the description
The account I bought was supposed to have 50000 BE but it only contained something near 40000 BE, I would have known that and I wouldn't have bought it.
Just open the loot box… it’s very clear in the description
Didn't have 50k BE
No sion skin
Smurfers 1 star review on 3rd April 2022
The sion skin is there though. Check the image attached
I cant use my acc!!!
Non of their accounts are hand leveled and actually botted, my account that I bought from them was permanently banned, waste of money and frustrating
ITS A FAULTY ACCOUNT
Hello, I don't really understand what you mean by a faulty account. If you need help please feel free to contact us through our discord and we'd be happy to help you!
the password was changed when i tried to log in
Hello, I just checked your order and the password wasn't actually changed. If you're having trouble logging in please don't hesitate to contact us through our discord server. We'll be glad to help!
I purchased a level 30 Smurf account and when I logged in found that it was just an account for wild rift and Valorant. So disappointed. What a scam.
Hello, You just have to repair the riot client. Sometimes it just bugs on some accounts. once you repair the client you will be able to play league of legends without a problem.
lol acc banned 2h after for botting care all dont buy here
account had 37k blue essence not 50k, tried to contact support on discord but was ignored.
The account said it came with 50k BE and I only have 20k BE
I did not get 50k BE even with selling the champions. Maybe had 38k roughly. I will not be buying an account from this website again.
The account i got is not valid anymore..
Hey, please contact us we’ll try to help you.
Paid extra for a skinchard I couldn’t use because all orange essence was used for ward skins etc. Also didn’t receive 50k BE - only got around 35k. That’s not okay.
Hi, You just need to open the loot. You will find the rest
If I try to log in, it says there's no account matching with league of legends. I dont know what to do.
Hi, Please contact our support on discord. We'd love to help out
Smurfers is rated 4.62 based on 1,565 reviews