Smurfers Reviews

Based on 1,768 reviews
Live Chat
Read Smurfers Reviews

About Smurfers:

Buy League of Legends and Buy LoL Smurf Accounts at Smurfers. Receive Instant Delivery, Free Warranty and 24/7 Support from the biggest LoL store

Tell us how Smurfers made you happy
Purchased a boost, that got skipped and was never completed until a refund was issued.
Hey, Sorry about your experience, but you ordered the boost 2 days before preseason start and it couldn't have been finished by the. That's why we issued you a refund.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service, no issues whatsoever with the accounts.
When logging into the account I was needed to recheck account information by riot before logging in, this made me put in a name email and phone number for the original location, my number for my location did not work.
Hello, I just sent you a replacement to your email. Very sorry about this issue, and if you have any other questions or problems please join our discord server so we can help you right away! Best Regards,
Very nice service very fast delivery and that I can customise my email is super
is really good
Ordered many accounts from you all and they are always top quality and speedy service! That's why I keep neting back
I'm surprised at how fast it was.
Thought it was going to be fake but I actually got the account right away and the skin I wanted
easy and fast
leichte Bezahlung, schnelle Lieferung und alles 1a geklappt.
Cool Service, fast!
Quick and easy Process. Really good. Looking forward how the Service goes. My Order was fast executed.
Hes good I recommend him
Fast delivery.
the biggest scam ever, they make u pay 10$ for an account containing 50000BE and when u get it is only 15000 you said in your email you dealt with the issue, how did you deal with it?
Hello, I think you just didn't read the FAQ. Please just open the loot tab and you'll see the rest of your BE there :) Hope you have fun in season 13!
I was very hesitant at first, and i actually purchased the wrong account but i messaged the staff, Nick was awesome helped me out sent me the right account, great service very fast. from purchase to fixing mistake took less then 15 min. VERY HAPPY WITH SERVICE WILL PURCHASE AGAIN!
Great service
Great performance.
Quick easy, exactly what I was looking for. Fair priced too.
After the payment I get my account instantly. (even in midnight).
Smurfers is rated 4.6 based on 1,768 reviews