Smurfers Reviews

Based on 1,715 reviews
Live Chat
Read Smurfers Reviews

About Smurfers:

Buy League of Legends and Buy LoL Smurf Accounts at Smurfers. Receive Instant Delivery, Free Warranty and 24/7 Support from the biggest LoL store

Tell us how Smurfers made you happy
good account
Posted 1 hour ago
a+++ service
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ive spent more money and time getting myself from 1-30. Definitely worth buying
Yeet yeet yeet :D
Fast(instant) delivery, easy transaction, only to be renetmended
Was a bit slow in the beginning, 2 days, nothing happened, but when the booster started it was amazing, even with 4 idiots in team he was managing to 1v9, he played about 20 single games, had 100% wr and my mmr is insane now! I'd recommend u this site!
Thankyou. Very fast and friendly service
Perfect for now
I got my account instantly. Thank you!
i received the account in less the 1 min. thank you very much
Just found out about this website that provides the best possible way of showcasing the type of accounts they have to offer with the quickest and sufficient ways purchasing . Would recommend buying accounts with Smurfers 100%
Thank you for your service!
did not give me blue essence and skin which was purchased . i was guaranteed 60,000 BE
Hello, You just have to open the loot or read the website's FAQ. The rest should be in your loot. We leave it as is to maximize the value you get from the champion shards.
I got 2 accounts for the price of 1 so that's cool and all but it was supposed to have 50K BE but both the accounts had 19500 anyways the accounts were good I guess and instant that's why the 3 stars.
Please check your loot page
Bought accounts because they said "Buy one get one Free".. Apparently, "Buy one get one Free" means that they aren't actually obligated to give you one for free, cool.
Hey Sorry for that, but we offered you a replacement and you didn’t respond.
Sexiest website for buying fresh accounts, so simple and easy to do everything, admins are so helpful and almost instantly answer every request (legit i typed one tiny error and 2 seconds later an admin was typing) but thankfully the error was on my part. 10/10 would buy another account to get hardstuck diamond 4
I purchased a smurf to get me to gold in solo q. I knew 5 days wasn't a long time so I tried to ask if it was possible for the smurfer to succeed and I was given a non-answer. I would have just cancelled my order if I had any clue that the guy wouldn't be able to get to gold before then. They gave me a partial refund but it's really disappointing. Guy stopped at silver1 40lp. There was one day where no games were played. If he had, he would have gotten to gold. I will probably never use this service again.
Took my money out of my bank and never sent me an email. Support system made it impossible to talk to someone about getting my account info.
Hello, Feel free to send us an email at support@smurfers.net
It was super fast. I got it right away and the accounts has no problem at all! Thanks for the service. Hope all of you guys get the great deal from here
Smurfers is rated 4.6 based on 1,715 reviews