Smurfers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smurfers
Read Smurfers Reviews

About Smurfers:

Buy League of Legends and Buy LoL Smurf Accounts at Smurfers. Receive Instant Delivery, Free Warranty and 24/7 Support from the biggest LoL store

Tell us how Smurfers made you happy
had some issues w/ my bank payment, 'TAREK' was extremely helpful and understanding of the situation and worked something out with me. would 100% recommend the product for its speed and outstanding customer service. 10/10.
guys i randomly bought 7 account somehow but i only wanted 1 and the Tarek, i think the guy who own the website is just helped me end refunded all the 6 accounts for me, this is the best and most legit website i ever seen. ^^
Great service, everything they advertise is truth, amazing account quality and express delivery, really good purchase 5 outta 5.
Easy and quick, get what you pay for. Definitely renetmend this service to other players if they're seeking a smurf.
Really fast service
Very simple and fast got my account a few miniutes after I ordered it and came with everything that was promised
Even thought i made a payment info they where fast to respond and refund my payment
Had my doubts at first but was reassured after talking people on their discord channel. I'd reccomend this to anyone
Trusted website
Got a NA account, instant delivery....Would recommend!
I mean it looked shady but it was worth it in the end, I just get new accounts every time cause I suck and I want no one to know
Everything safe and great!
Quick, cheap and reliable.
Simple, secure and fast!
I got what I wanted 10/10 instant delivery
Quick, safe and nice support and no problems with the account.
amazing service, best in the industry
...yet
Just great. Chris was a good dude.
I would like more oce low level accounts to purchase please
Smurfers is rated 4.88 based on 345 reviews