Smurfers Reviews

Based on 1,558 reviews
Live Chat
Read Smurfers Reviews

About Smurfers:

Buy League of Legends and Buy LoL Smurf Accounts at Smurfers. Receive Instant Delivery, Free Warranty and 24/7 Support from the biggest LoL store

Tell us how Smurfers made you happy
Instant delivery upon payment. Had the skin shard I paid for. Excellent service, you get a confirmation email with the details as a backup. 10/10!
niquel merci j'ai gagné du temps ! :D
Legit boys , fast delivery , got my acc as promised
The support was awesome. I accidentally bought an account in another region, they helped me with my problem and in no time I got a refund. I highly recommend this service.
Korrekt, schnell , ✌️👌 billig
I bought an level 30 account and it said there were 50k blue essence on it, but when i logged on it had 19500. so im not sure what to think, im not mad just dissapointed. going to play on the acc anyways
Hello! The rest is in your loot tab. Please read the FAQ on the website, thanks!
The payment was processed and I've recieved the account details instantly. Everything was just like in the descriptions. I've changed the E - mail and Password without any problems. Works great!
Thank you, really good account!
it was gifted to my friend who migrated to the State from another region. Could save time to leveling up to play rank games.
10 orders, 9 went sooooo smooth, but the one time i got my account banned for it being lvl with bots, shit hit the fan.... I never fully got my account or order replaced becouse i bought one with a skin. Good price, decent service, but teerrible support
Hello, But we gave you 2 accounts for the price of one, because we didnt have that skin anymore... Not sure how that counts as terrible support.
ok good buy
Worked perfectly fine
Awesome service and would highly recommend them!
Amazing website been using them a long time !
it is very good would reccommend
Smurfers 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Actually good. I was hesitant thinking it was a scam but it’s actually good. You don’t have to waste hours of levelling up and such a time saver when you want to play rank! 10/10 would reccomend!
Great as promised
I’ve bought 4 accounts, very reliable and fast
Quick and easy, incredibly helpful process throughout
I got my account instantly which is great. Didn't have the amount of BE it said it would have but doesn't bother me.
Smurfers is rated 4.63 based on 1,558 reviews