Smurfers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smurfers
Read Smurfers Reviews

About Smurfers:

Buy League of Legends and Buy LoL Smurf Accounts at Smurfers. Receive Instant Delivery, Free Warranty and 24/7 Support from the biggest LoL store

Tell us how Smurfers made you happy
Great service, everything they advertise is truth, amazing account quality and express delivery, really good purchase 5 outta 5.
Very good Service
Incredibly quick and easy - got what was promised and even got judgment Kayle out of it. Very happy.
The account was given to me instantly, they are really safe and pretty good lvled up.
Very Happy
Recieved account within 2 minutes of payment. Very fast
I got the chance to feed my ass out(not intentionally) in ranked with new champs
Great experience!
Amazing smurf account, bought from many places and this is the best by far!
Fast and Efficient!
Otherwise I have no complaints with any of the accounts I have purchased from the website.
Easy and fast
Yuuuuuuuupp100%
Love the guarantee and receiving all the important details like creation date/city/ip to never have issues.
Got the account instant. With al capsules etc.
No problems so far
Exactly what I needed quick and efficient
Bought 5 accounts and love them all
BuyLoLSmurfs is by far the most cheapest and complete site where i can find a smurf account for me or my friends ! Even the lifetime guarantee made this site Unice in his genre !
This is a great service. My transaction was done very quickly and the automated service operates smoothly.
Smurfers is rated 4.86 based on 292 reviews