Smurfers Reviews

Courier, Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Smurfers Reviews

About Smurfers:

Buy League of Legends and Buy LoL Smurf Accounts at Smurfers. Receive Instant Delivery, Free Warranty and 24/7 Support from the biggest LoL store

Tell us how Smurfers made you happy
Amazing account for the cheapest price on market Smurfers a re simply the best!!!
I bought the account to play with my brother who is in the region. I really liked the immediate service, giving me the username and password instantly and it also gives me the option to choose a skin although most skins are not on a lvl account 30 you have to buy one of 40 or another that has it but thanks to this now I can play with my brother without having to spend so much time since he gives me fragments and some champions to be able to have what is required to play rankeds.
took one afternoon , wasnt long at all , woulda been fastyer if we didnt get 2 shitters every game so ya 5* good stuff haku was great
Very fast and easy service, recommended
Insane stats from Haku
Garu was an amazing help and was able to finish all 5 placement games and not lose a single one!
Viooz is insane, very professional and fast
very good!
Good guy ekko
Haku was fantastic, possibly everything that could have gone wrong went wrong but he still came through. Shoutout to the admins which helped also.
gg les mec c cool de fou
Garu! Is the best at it, fast, cheerfull and responsive, watching him play and just commincating with him is pure joy, his performance is alwo fast and efficient, akways satisfied and always come back to Garu for similliar order! Thank you a lot man I appriciate you :)
You guys are always great and professional!
I bought skin but no skin in account
Second order with Viooz, very quick, very pro and so nice !! I will always ask for him and can easy recommend him !!
Maroc really good, recommend always!
have used this service close to 20 times. Haku has taken my requests several times and is always very fast and efficient. thanks as always!
Guys are very punctual and very professional
best site for new accounts
Hello, Could you please reach out to us through Live chat or Discord so we can help? You can also send us an email to support@smurfers.net and we'd be more than glad to help you out! Best Regards Smurfers team
excellent service