Smurfers Reviews

Based on 1,721 reviews
Live Chat
Read Smurfers Reviews

About Smurfers:

Buy League of Legends and Buy LoL Smurf Accounts at Smurfers. Receive Instant Delivery, Free Warranty and 24/7 Support from the biggest LoL store

Tell us how Smurfers made you happy
I got 2 accounts for the price of 1 so that's cool and all but it was supposed to have 50K BE but both the accounts had 19500 anyways the accounts were good I guess and instant that's why the 3 stars.
Please check your loot page
Bought accounts because they said "Buy one get one Free".. Apparently, "Buy one get one Free" means that they aren't actually obligated to give you one for free, cool.
Hey Sorry for that, but we offered you a replacement and you didn’t respond.
Sexiest website for buying fresh accounts, so simple and easy to do everything, admins are so helpful and almost instantly answer every request (legit i typed one tiny error and 2 seconds later an admin was typing) but thankfully the error was on my part. 10/10 would buy another account to get hardstuck diamond 4
I purchased a smurf to get me to gold in solo q. I knew 5 days wasn't a long time so I tried to ask if it was possible for the smurfer to succeed and I was given a non-answer. I would have just cancelled my order if I had any clue that the guy wouldn't be able to get to gold before then. They gave me a partial refund but it's really disappointing. Guy stopped at silver1 40lp. There was one day where no games were played. If he had, he would have gotten to gold. I will probably never use this service again.
Took my money out of my bank and never sent me an email. Support system made it impossible to talk to someone about getting my account info.
Hello, Feel free to send us an email at support@smurfers.net
It was super fast. I got it right away and the accounts has no problem at all! Thanks for the service. Hope all of you guys get the great deal from here
dsfsfdsfdsfdfdfdfdfd
Good and quick service. Recommended
Super quick and working acc - nothing more that i could ask for :)
I bought 3 accounts from you and all are good Thanks
It was extremely fast Not like even 2 Minuten and everyting was easy explained Very Good service
I love your services! Please help me somehow because I accidentally bought an EUW account along with the 2 EUNE accounts I am currently using. I haven't touched the other one at all. Thank you!
Can you please contact us on discord? Thanks!
Couldn't be more satisfied with the service, what was promised was delivered
Fast, has what it says
Quick response
shit bussing you
didnt get it
Hello, Please contact us through discord so we can help you out! Best Regards,
Good site. Ordered a lol smurf and got it fast and got what i ordered
please rather use 102-38 120-9183901 as a name then something like Sidozhose PLEASE PLEASE
It's super quick and I didn't have a single issue. Thank you.
Smurfers is rated 4.6 based on 1,721 reviews