Solvaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solvaderm
Read Solvaderm Reviews

Tell us how Solvaderm made you happy
The shipping was on time and the product is awesome. I love the free mask and sanitizer
I was hoping for a 25% reduction, but took the 25% reduction thinking it was better than nothing; however I was disappointed to see that between the shipping charge and the tax, I was only saving $10. Was the shipping charge really necessary??
Thank you for the quick, prompt service & refund of my shipping charge. I think very highly of your company! Thanks again
As a first time customer, I was offered a 20% discount. When I finished shopping, there was no code to enter at checkout that would be accepted for more than a 10% discount. I respect transparency and ease of offering.

I did order one Solvadermstore stemuderm, the bottle is defective so product partially comes out the Nozzle while the rest escapes from the top of the container.
Dear Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

We will recheck your order and apply the necessary discount.

By the way, please remove the plastic seal that covers that the container to use the nozzle properly.

Should you need further assistance, please call us at 888-675-0241.

An update regarding your discount will be provided within 2-3 business days.

IHealth Fulfillment
This product feels good when applied. It feels as if it is being absorbed. However, it does require a moisturizer asa second step.
I didn’t like the face cream too greasy for me. The eye cream I don’t like the scent but I kept it and will probably give it to a friend.
I love your products! They are not overpriced, and they really work! I have been using them for the last six years, and have had amazing results!
It’s been close to 2 weeks and I still have not received the product. I am very disappointed.
The product is excellent, but I found that it came in a smaller amount than the last time i ordered it. Dont know if i will order again at the price your charging for the amount of product.
I really like these products, travel size is perfect,
Good service - good product. No breakouts !!
Really works!! Give it time it’s not an overnight process!!
To me Solvaderm is the brand of excellence when it comes to skin care. I'm a 60 y/o male who is frequently told that I don't look my age. I tell people... "It's because I'm part of the Solvaderm effect."
Definitivamente el cambio en piel ha sido exceptional y lo bueno ninguna reacción adversa. I am delighted with your products.
Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your next order.

Love the products
Dear Sandra,

Thank you for your review and we're glad that you loved our products.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealth Fulfillment
Shipping is fast. Love the product.
Dear Pam,

Thank you for your review and we're glad that you loved our product/s.

iHealth Fulfillment
I have always been satisfied with all Solvaderm products
Dear Gayle,

Thank you for your review and we're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

iHealth Fulfillment
Promised samples with a certain amount of $$$ spent and never received, even after sending an email. Not happy!
Dear Terry,

Thank you for your review.

We certainly appreciate your feedback. If we are able to implement any changes, it will come because of the types of constructive comments that you provided.

iHealth Fulfillment
Always happy with purchase very prompt and helpful with delivery details!

iHealth Fulfillment
Excellent products for your skin. 100% recommended!

Solvaderm is rated 4.40 based on 549 reviews