Solvaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solvaderm
Read Solvaderm Reviews

Tell us how Solvaderm made you happy
I use it on my skin tags,They ars drying up and lighting up also.I only have high hopes. Good job so far.
Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your next order.

If you have any questions, please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com.

Regards,
iHealth Fulfillment
2nd time ordering and shipments both have arrived quickly and correctly.
Was disappointed that the offered free gift did not happen.
Dear Ann,

Thank you for your review.

We certainly appreciate your feedback. If we are able to implement any changes, it will come because of the types of constructive comments that you provided.

iHealth Fulfillment
Products came quickly, containers were well sealed and very easy to disperse the creams. No eye irritations so far. Also trying 2 sample serum bottles with tiny droppers. Looking forward to repairing my skin!!! Age 73.
Dear Nancy,

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

If you have any questions, please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com.

iHealth Fulfillment
Easy to order but didn’t understand that to get my free sample promotion had to do it before order was finished!
Dear Olga,

You can speak to one of our professional customer care agents to guide you through the phone ordering process. Our toll free numbers are 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468. Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 12:00 mn EST
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

iHealth Fulfillment
Had these products about a week so too soon to tell I purchased eyevage,stemuderm,revivatone, excelagene,and dermaxsol. Been using them twice a day so we'll see what happens in a few weeks
I ordered the Lip Defense-SPF 15. It is not as moisturizing as it was when i received it a few years ago. Have you changed the formula? I am very disappointed
Order process online went smoothly, no problems logging in this time.
So far I see good results for the time I have been using the product.
Luv this company I’m so glad I found them my skin has really improved will nvr b/out of the products& I have quite a few
I'm 60 years old and this cream is majical compared to ANY other cream I've tried. Going back since probably 10 yrs.old I cannot forget my mother saying "always wash your face and make sure to put on your cream". Years later I was a model, (which required much more than eating healthy, excercise, etc..). I've had dry skin my whole life. A couple of months ago a terrible rash with extreme itching all over my eyelids, face and neck started and tried every cream the Dr. ordered with no change. I searched the internet extensively and found Solvaderm. After a week all the rashes were gone. This is a true story and I'm now afraid to use anything else. Thank you for listening!
I ordered before and love the product, want to order more.
Great so far. I was happy to get 20% off my total bill. I just ordered it 2 days ago. Hoping it will be delivered to my house by Monday10/11/20.
easy to order quick delivery
Give a 5 star rating 😞
Great products, feels very good and does deminish the look of deep wrinkles
Great service, speedy delivery, thank you
feels light on the skin. the moist is retained for hours.
My order came very quickly! I am very excited to start using Solvaderm again.
Would help to be able to see when the bottle is running out.
I love stemuderm. I use it each morning and each night. I am 82 years old and everyone says that they can't believe I am that old. Thank you solvaderm!
Solvaderm is rated 4.40 based on 549 reviews