Solvaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solvaderm
Read Solvaderm Reviews

Tell us how Solvaderm made you happy
Having not yet received my order, I can not provide a comment with regard to its effectiveness, however I consider your shipping cost (which is in excess of the cost of the product itself), is very expensive particularly given the volume, size and weight of this product.
I was almost put off from making a purchase. I think you should review your shipping charges.
Been using every other day for a week, so far I really like it.
I went to use it and the pump does not work and the cream comes out of the top making a mess. Would really like a new bottle. Haven't really used it because it seems like its to much a mess with the cream going everywhere.
Not sure about the products yet. But did receive yesterday. It took over 10 days to get them.
Easy to order. Quick delivery. Good product.
Solvaderm products are quality products that work to help prevent your skin from aging . I have noticed the difference in my skin since using this product I would definitely recommend this product to prevent your skin from aging. I look forward to trying all of their products so far the products that I have used I have Really liked.
Like the products, and seem to have good results.
Recently purchased Replexaderm serum Very hydrating easily spread fragrance free Does not irritate skin. Highly recommend
I received my package and was disappointed that I felt I received the wrong products. It was misleading on the website that I was going to receive 2 bottles of Stemuderm instead I received 1Revivatone and 1 Stemuderm - I contacted your customer service and they were not helpful at all. She said I could return the revivatione and get my money back but she hung up on me before telling me how and what to do to return and I also asked her how much I would be refunded but she did not know and like I said she hung up.

your product description was very confusing especially when you state the stemuderm works on the face and neck and then you provide another product for the neck

I will no longer purchase your produce and I will also let others know that your product descriptions are misleading.

Very disappointing - and your customer service leaves a lot to be desired. you should take some pointers from QVC and HSN

Order SOL177597
Product is exceptional. Packaging/jars needs improvement. The plastic cover of the moisturizer, Dermoxal has cracked 3 times leaving me without a cover for the product.
Well I’ve only got it two days ago so far I like it.I’m using it on my moles and age marks.To early to say.
Ordering was very easy, customer service was very helpful. Did not receive my purchase yet so I cannot leave a review on the product
I received the eye cream, the neck and chest cream and the cream for wrinkles. The packaging looks professional, the product is smooth, but for the price I paid for, I don’t see any improvement to my skin at all. So I don’t believe it is not worth the money.
This is the miracle cream that I’ve searched for ! Seriously the best product I’ve ever used. My crows feet are softer and fine lines vanish. I use it twice a day.
I still have not received my order, and the tracking takesyou to a page that it's been taken down. Please advice.
Thanks
This product feels very good on my skin and makes it smoother.
Ordering was easy and it shipped in a reasonable amount of time. I haven’t use the product very long but so far it hasn’t made me break out or anything crazy. I’m hoping that I see some improvement in my skin soon.
First I'd like to say Solvaderm is a good product, but the packaging absolutely is horrible. This makes me concerned about my purchases. Please include instructions on how to open the product and get it out of the jar/bottle. A simple squeeze bottle would be so much easier and efficient. Way too complicated. A waste of money to me and I can't see how much is remaining in my jar before I need to repurchase.
Why are you spoiling a good product with so much extra plastic is beyond me.
Website is user friendly and secure. Product arrived on the date specified. I have only used the product for three days but am satisfied with the results.
Have not used this long enough to give an accurate review.
Solvaderm is rated 4.40 based on 549 reviews