SonoHealth.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 16th May 2020
tonya Jacobs
Software is a PIA I have it on my phone and it says it will send a PDF but it wont. I can get printouts from my computer but the date system is a mess and I keep printing the oldest one. There is a delete button but that only clears the screen, next search they all come back again.
Hi John! So sorry for the inconvenience. We have responded to your emails.
The charging port broke within the first 2 hours of having this item. Submitted numerous email requests and a RMA request on 5/28/20. Received no response on any communications to date.
Hi Tom,

Extremely sorry about that!

I went ahead and issued a full refund, and also sent out a FREE replacement (USPS Tracking # 9400136895232757409040)
The app does not work. Can't login or setup login. The unit works fine and would get a 5 star rating. I have sent a number of email as to the problem. No response.
Purchased the device last year, to track and document frequent arrythmias. I stopped using it as I noticed (as did my EP when I showed him printed results) that there was a lot of interference that showed up on EKG results, and these were often interpreted as abnormalities on those reports. This despite my practicing and ensuring that I had good connections, was still and skin was cleaned to remove oils, etc. I put the thing in a drawer and forgot about it.

I Was contacted via email some time later for evaluation of device, I informed them of the interference issues, and told them I couldn't use the device that way. After being informed that they had had no other such complaints, they gave me some troubleshooting suggestions. When I informed them I had received a pacemaker, they blamed that on the interference I had seen. This even though I had used the SonoEkG before I got the pacemaker (as I pointed out several times). They insisted that the problems I saw were due to the pacemaker, and in fact informed me that the use of this device is NOT recommended for people with pacemakers or other ICDs.

While I can't recommend the device, (or the technical expertise of their "Happiness Engineer" for that matter), their customer service was very good. When I first spoke (via email) to their customer service rep, she offered to send me a replacement device free of charge. I turned that down as I saw no reason to replace a device with what I saw as intrinsic flaws, and then she offered to return my payment for the device, which was done. She told me I could keep the device or toss it, (I tossed it).

I do think that the company should put a disclaimer on their website (and anywhere else they're advertised about the company's recommendations that their product not be used by people with pacemakers.
Customer service not there at all. Bought mine months ago, cannot get anyone to help. A pure waste of money. Now they even blocked me from getting on site to even try to continue to get it to work.
No customer service at all. I must have been shutoff from your system because now I cannot login no matter.
Absolutely zero customer service. Need to return faulty device
It was great the first time I used it! I was able to check to see if my heart was in rhythm! After the first time use, I plugged it in to charge and the charging cord got stuck! Also after the first use the device didn't sync to the app on my phone.
Very sorry about that! Please email us directly with your address and we'll send a replacement device out ASAP!
If you have a problem with your device ( and you will) be prepared to flush your money down the toilet. After NUMEROUS emails about my device that stopped syncing and has now stopped working completely, I have not received any response. My device has not worked in a month. I have only had it 4 months.Do not waste your money! I am reporting to BBB.
The biggest problem is that there help center needs a lot of help. Cannot get anyone to help me with my device. I have tried 9 times to get my problem resolved, i was told on 1 occasion that they would send me a new unit ASAP 2 weeks ago but has not happened. Now they don't answer any of my messages to them, last message sent 6 days ago and they advertise they will get back with you in 24 hours, they have not responded. Thanks a lot sonohealt was a pure waste of $120.00.
I am unable to synchronize with my phone. I have followed the instructions and it does not work. Now when I bring up the app I get a site thats wants to sell me something. This app sucks.
Do not recommend this at all!
Not real and accurate EKG when I told my cardiologist about this unit he just laughed !
I have had a problem with my EKGraph since Sept. 14, 2019. I submitted that information to the Help Desk on that date and received a response on Sept. 16 with instructions on how to correct the problem I was having with syncing the information to my smart phone (there had never been a prior to then). The "fix" did not work and I relayed that info back to SonoHealth on Sept. 16 and three more times since then. It is now Sept. 21 and still no response. I have not been contacted about this issue since the initial response on Sept. 16. This is unacceptable customer service and it seems to me that SonoHealth does not care. I am going to get another device but not from SonoHealth.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.68 based on 348 reviews