SonoHealth.org Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org

About SonoHealth.org: SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy

Email, Live Chat

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Michael R
"After having a heart attack a couple years ago I was looking for a device to cheek my ekg without going to the doctor for a good price and no monthly charge this is the product for me"
"I had a minor issue with setting up my profile and sent an inquiry. I got a prompt reply. Based on that and the product itself, I think this is a very good company and highly recommend them. They seem very interested in customer feedback and listening to suggestions."
"This is a great product. Does exactly what I bought it for- to differentiate between sinus tach and a-fib. Took a little getting used to holding it so there wasn’t noise on the strip. Happy that I took the time to read reviews of different products to find one that doesn’t charge for anything other than the purchase price of the device."
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.83 based on 102 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access