SonoHealth.org Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org

About SonoHealth.org: SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy

Live Chat, Email

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

"I had a minor issue with setting up my profile and sent an inquiry. I got a prompt reply. Based on that and the product itself, I think this is a very good company and highly recommend them. They seem very interested in customer feedback and listening to suggestions."
Julie
"This is a great product. Does exactly what I bought it for- to differentiate between sinus tach and a-fib. Took a little getting used to holding it so there wasn’t noise on the strip. Happy that I took the time to read reviews of different products to find one that doesn’t charge for anything other than the purchase price of the device."
Michael D
"Received my EKGraph a few days ago. Was impressed by the packaging. Very professional. The device itself fired up right away and I took an EKG without reading any instructions. It did take some getting used to, but after a few times I figured it out. The trick is to keep super still. To get a good reading I sit down at my kitchen table, rest my hands on the table and gently but firmly hold the device in my hands. Great little device. I will be recommending it to my friends and family."
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.81 based on 81 reviews