SonoHealth.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th January 2021
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M
Good product!
This device has helped me record abnormal heart rates and forward to my cardiologist. It also will aide in determining future treatments for my AFIB diagnosis. Thanks, it is great!
Got the EKGraph a week ago and it certainly gives me piece of mind. I have been experiencing PVCs only occasionally and want to see if I can get them on record. The device is very easy to setup and use, and easily syncs with my IPhone. I haven’t emailed any recordings to my doctor yet, but it looks like it’s just a single button. Should be easy!
I was having a slow heart rate and extra beats. It was easy to hold and get a reading . Then go to my tablet and sync and print for my records. I like it well. Easy instruction to follow.
My sister-in-law had one and she praised it, so I tried hers everything was a she said. Best of all you can store informaton without having to pay extra, so you can take information to your doctor. It gives me peace of mind that I sorely needed
This works well. I am anxious to compare results I get from this with the results from my doctor.
I love the compact size you can take it on the go. I also like how very easy it is to use takes only 30 seconds or less depending on options you choose. I highly recommend. The price is affordable and its very very simple to use. I am very happy to have found this.
It does what you said it would do.
I love it I am a healthcare professional and love the simple quick results. The Bluetooth connection for review is great. I am using for myself and I really love it
This is a great little machine..Satisfied customer
My niece bought it for me on Amazon, although pricey I found it easy to use,transfer to phone and send to Dr.
good product, easy to use, company is customer friendly
I have used the ekg portable machine many times, and it gives me peace of mind to be able to monitor my heart condition without paying a fortune to go to a doctor. I also like the fact that when I do see a doctor I can print out the results to take in to my appointment.
My heart is arrhythmia as well I normally have a heart rate between 52-57 bpm healthy ! Lately in the low to mid 40’s so the sono health assures me bpm are not going too low. I am very active so it serves me while exercising The one problem is the date and time do not correspond to actual time of check
I was having concerns of heart fluttering and palpitations. I am a nurse and paramedic, currently retired from the EMS system. I just wanted something that would pick up any arrhythmias that I might be having, and as I expected it did. I carry it with me, it's small and portable. I am having problems sync. To the phone app. Other than that I like the device.
It works as advertised.
I like the monitor but needs to include more information for those of us not as tech savvy as some. No instruction booklet, had to use minimal instructions on box to get started. It does what I need it to do which is pick up my non A-fib arrhythmia.
my unit is on the way back so I cannot attest to the return credit. I liked the explanation that the resource and was able to change to a longer recording to 30 seconds and clear the tracings. several time I had to move it closer but that hint was easy enough; just needed a clearer identification for arrhythmia. I not sure why there was a time lag.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.71 based on 406 reviews