SonoHealth.org Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org

About SonoHealth.org: SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I had a minor issue with setting up my profile and sent an inquiry. I got a prompt reply. Based on that and the product itself, I think this is a very good company and highly recommend them. They seem very interested in customer feedback and listening to suggestions."
Julie
"This is a great product. Does exactly what I bought it for- to differentiate between sinus tach and a-fib. Took a little getting used to holding it so there wasn’t noise on the strip. Happy that I took the time to read reviews of different products to find one that doesn’t charge for anything other than the purchase price of the device."
Michael D
"Received my EKGraph a few days ago. Was impressed by the packaging. Very professional. The device itself fired up right away and I took an EKG without reading any instructions. It did take some getting used to, but after a few times I figured it out. The trick is to keep super still. To get a good reading I sit down at my kitchen table, rest my hands on the table and gently but firmly hold the device in my hands. Great little device. I will be recommending it to my friends and family."
"I bought the SonoHealth unit and Alivecor Kardia unit. SonoHealth unit pros: SonoHealth unit cons: Relatively compact unit Three second switch. Self contained records. Unreliable sync Do not need start a phone Unreliable switch. app to use. Graph printout uses heavy lines Kardia pros Kardia cons Very compact Needs a phone app to record Detailed graph printout Need a membership to review display result App allows you to store other info - BP - Meds - Weight"
"Really have not had any interaction with the company up to this point. I do like the product and have recommended it to several of my elderly friends--I'mm 77."
"Unfortunately the Sono Health Ekg Monitor did not work for me. I consistently got inaccurate readings & had to return it. But the Company is easy to deal with so that's a Plus!"
Nancy, we are sorry that the EKGraph didn't work out for you. Inaccurate readings can occur from improper recording. We simply wish you'd reach out to us so we could help you out and at least try the device out for 60 days. But thank you for giving us a try!
"Works. Interpretation has been 90% wrong. Staff has been attentive & pleasant. Product gives pic in green if on chest. Stays orange off wrist. Can't interpret what it sees though. Download whether 1 strip or many can take numerous attempts to put onto phone. Wish it would capture a strip to look at without having to download to phone but good product for cost"
Hi Monica, we're very sorry about you experience! One of the biggest reasons you get can a wrong analysis is due to an improper recording. Meaning not getting a clear enough recording. Some ways that you can get better recordings is by limiting movements. Sitting down when recording an EKG. Washing hands before taking an EKG to increase conductivity. If you follow this tips you will get much better recordings with much more accurate interpretations.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.81 based on 79 reviews