SonoHealth.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 16th May 2020
tonya Jacobs
The worst aspect is the sync issues with the app. The best aspect is having access to an EKG at any time. As a retired nurse, I am able to read my own graph. The ability to sync and send would be essential for most folks so I hope the app gets some attention. The device offers good variety of leads for analysis and I find the tracing much more definitive than the real time view on the device. I have had best results with sync to android phone and have app on iPad as well. No luck with direct sync to iPad but if sync to phone first, the readings appear on the app when app opened on the Tablet. Then, I save to files and can email from there. Overall, the instant access is valuable to me as well as not having to pay a monthly fee to use the app.
Purchased because of multiple leads but they are not available yet...misleading advertising. Otherwise the unit works well.
Hi Kim, the multiple LEADs are the different positions you can hold the EKGraph in to create a different reading.

For example a Chest-to-Hand position/lead will have a different ECG graph than a hand-to-hand position/lead.

So the device itself can act as a different lead. No need to put patches or wires on. Simply change the position and contact points, and you have different lead!
This is handy for recording episodes of atrial fibrillation, but the baseline is very wobbly. Any remedy for that issue? I have printed my tracings.
Very qualitative measurements. Temporal sampling is fairly low so fairly noisy signal and details of the QRS complex are missed, as well as on the P and T waves. Graph scale (gains) so low that traces on report chart are tiny, which obviously is designed to cover up the lack of temporal sampling. Many arrhythmias are missed on the “report” verdict, including ordinary PVCs which are recorded but not flagged. Decent value for the money but as a diagnostic tool it leaves a lot to be desired.
I bought the SonoHealth unit and Alivecor Kardia unit.

SonoHealth unit pros: SonoHealth unit cons:
Relatively compact unit Three second switch.
Self contained records. Unreliable sync
Do not need start a phone Unreliable switch.
app to use. Graph printout uses heavy lines

Kardia pros Kardia cons
Very compact Needs a phone app to record
Detailed graph printout Need a membership to review display result
App allows you to store other
info - BP - Meds - Weight
Really have not had any interaction with the company up to this point. I do like the product and have recommended it to several of my elderly friends--I'mm 77.
Unfortunately the Sono Health Ekg Monitor did not work for me. I consistently got inaccurate readings & had to return it. But the Company is easy to deal with so that's a Plus!
Nancy, we are sorry that the EKGraph didn't work out for you. Inaccurate readings can occur from improper recording. We simply wish you'd reach out to us so we could help you out and at least try the device out for 60 days. But thank you for giving us a try!
Works. Interpretation has been 90% wrong. Staff has been attentive & pleasant. Product gives pic in green if on chest. Stays orange off wrist. Can't interpret what it sees though. Download whether 1 strip or many can take numerous attempts to put onto phone. Wish it would capture a strip to look at without having to download to phone but good product for cost
Hi Monica, we're very sorry about you experience! One of the biggest reasons you get can a wrong analysis is due to an improper recording. Meaning not getting a clear enough recording. Some ways that you can get better recordings is by limiting movements. Sitting down when recording an EKG. Washing hands before taking an EKG to increase conductivity. If you follow this tips you will get much better recordings with much more accurate interpretations.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.68 based on 348 reviews