SonoHealth.org Reviews

Based on 414 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th January 2021
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M
I applaud the Sono Health Company for making this EKG monitor and other health products for the general public so they can have the ability to monitor and participate in their own health issues. I also appreciate that the company is readily available to help with any product issues or assistance needs. I received my EKG monitor quickly and just love it. Karen Coleman Free - Greenwood, SC I especially like the fact that the company is in my state of South Carolina. HOORAY!
Pretty nice gadget. A little sensitive to "too much pressure", as warned by the User Manual. Upon use of it for 2 times, I have found the following bugs on the app (IOS): (1) Date on the top records (of the ECG recordings) are late by 1 day. e.g. For today's records of Apr 7, it shows Apr 6; while on the ECG record itself, the correct date and time are recorded (per IOS date and time). There must be a reset somewhere? (2) Editing the "notes" on the ECG record is not user friendly (UI correct). After editing, one normally saves the edit, and then exit. The exit icon is a "X", connotating "not accept". (3) In editing "recording method", choosing one of the four choices , saving it, hitting "X" results in no entry in the "recording method. How do you save? (4) In the four choices of "recording method", the terminology "Lead I, Lead II, Lead III, Lead IV" is different from what is written on the User Manual. So which one is correct - per "standard" ECG notation? Please fix these software bugs. Otherwise, I rate the hardware 5 of 5 * (for now).
Monitor tore up under warranty. Last contact from them said they were going to send me out a new one. Now the company email addy just bounces, noone answers the phone at the main company (Aviarre), noone is there to do the online chat. Sounds like they just shut the doors and no longer exist.
Great little machine. You can use it with or without the app and it has more privacy than some other cardio monitors.
I love it! ❤
I tried at least 15 times to get a good reading. The contacts are very unreliable. I'm trying it every way they suggest. I'll probably return it.
I don't know if the EKG unit is working well or not I'm not a doctor. My cardiologist has asked for recordings to be sent to her. I am having trouble with the app it goes in a vicious circle. There is no phone number for customer service only an emai. I have sent them two emails with no response at all. With something as critical as your heart you would think somebody would at least send a response back and say they're busy but nothing. I'm sure they'll blame it on the virus.
SonoHealth EKGraph Portable EKG Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth Wireless Handheld Home ECG Cardio View Irregular Cardiac Arrhythmia Vitals on your Mobile Phone - Kardia Mobile Alternative Excellent product. Easy to setup and use.
I love my DonoHealth ekg machine. I am impressed with how well it works. I would rate 5 stars but you do have to be careful with movement. Artifact is there, but I feel that despite that, it foes a great job detecting afib in my Mom. Well worth the buy!!
I think it's great I can use it without having my smartphone and yet with the app I can also download or print or send it to my doctor I really like it It's really handy because you never know when the crisis is going to come up. If you can put in a blood oxygen sensor that'd be great!!!👍👍😁😁
The SonoEKG machine works very well and I am able to see the ekg graph kn my phone. Plus, it is small and easy to carry around.
I really like it because I don't need to have my smartphone with me I can carry this in my pocket and when the crisis comes up I can use it. Also it's great that with the app records the results and I can download it, print it, and still send it to my doctor! 👍👍👍😀😀😀
Very easy to set up & use. You sync it with a smart phone to store the data so no need to subscribe to a service & pay a monthly fee. Great product.
Easy to deal with. Good communication. Prompt delivery.
The device and the app are very user friendly. With an increased focus on home health monitoring, this device is essential and affordable.
Good product!
This small portable device will give anyone peace of mind knowing that in just a few seconds. You can have a readout on how your heart is functioning. Very easy to use. It also has a Bluetooth connection to iOS or Android phones. It will also connect to your printer if you needed a printed readout. No monthly fees like other brands. I highly recommend purchasing one.
Great product easy to use and synced with my iPhone immediately
It was very easy to set up, it is very easy to use. The information it gives is very helpful for my physicians and I.
I am very happy with the monitor. I bought a second one for a relative. Shipping was very fast. Solid build quality, even the packaging. It is very easy to use and picks up signal easily. The manual is well written, 38 pages. Syncs without a problem to app on my Samsung phone. I like the PDFs it generates and can email to my doctor if needed. As for future improvements, my heart rate is always below 60 BPM so it would be nice to be able to set the bradycardia parameter.
I recently bought a portable EKG monitor that is handle held and very easy to use. My wife and daughters are very concerned about my health since my recent heart attack. This little device will fit in my pocket and at any time I can check my heart rate. Greatest thing to have in my pocket.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.69 based on 414 reviews