SonoHealth.org Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org

About SonoHealth.org: SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I had a minor issue with setting up my profile and sent an inquiry. I got a prompt reply. Based on that and the product itself, I think this is a very good company and highly recommend them. They seem very interested in customer feedback and listening to suggestions."
Julie
"This is a great product. Does exactly what I bought it for- to differentiate between sinus tach and a-fib. Took a little getting used to holding it so there wasn’t noise on the strip. Happy that I took the time to read reviews of different products to find one that doesn’t charge for anything other than the purchase price of the device."
"Received my EKGraph a few days ago. Was impressed by the packaging. Very professional. The device itself fired up right away and I took an EKG without reading any instructions. It did take some getting used to, but after a few times I figured it out. The trick is to keep super still. To get a good reading I sit down at my kitchen table, rest my hands on the table and gently but firmly hold the device in my hands. Great little device. I will be recommending it to my friends and family."
"I am impressed with the level of communication from SonoHealth. They have stayed in touch with me to ensure that I was able to use the EKGraph with no problems. They send a link to a tutorial after purchase, but the website also has clear directions so I didn't have any issues getting the device and associated app up and running. Quick shipment and a great product."
"Excellent easy to follow directions! The website provides all the info that you need to use this awesome device! It is written in self explanatory sentences and so so easy to do! Thanks for a great product!"
"I left a five star review under "company" an unfortunately there is no room to upgrade to six stars, my EKGraph was scheduled to arrive today, but actually came on Saturday, hurray! I have been using it for the last three days and it has performed as advertised. I was able to send some strips to my PCP and am awaiting feedback from her. The only thing I would like is if it could distinguish AFib from the general Arrhythmia. The only things I've seen are a couple of "Accidental VPB"s, general classification of "Arrhythmia", and "No Abnormalities". Since I have a history of AFib, I would like to see those flagged instead of having to look for P waves in the strip."
"I have a long history of AFib and have received Cardioversion twice. I was experiencing skipped beats every three or four beats and became concerned that I might be in AFib again. Thankfully my PCP assured be that I was not and that what I was experiencing was fairly common. I decided to explore getting a portable ECG device and found the AliveCor® KardiaMobile EKG Monitor on Amazon. I read the reviews and found that many of AliveCor®'s customers were disgruntled over the $10 per month reoccurring cost for their "premium" service. One of the reviewers specifically named SonoHealth EKGraph as an alternative that provided all the same functionality but did not charge for a "premium" service or a connection to a cell phone to work. I searched Amazon for EKGraph and SonoHealth but found that they didn't have that brand, so I widened my research to the WWW and soon discovered SonoHealth's website, and from there reviews.io. I have not yet received my EKGraph, but I'm assured by the US Post Office that it will be arriving next Tuesday. When I have evaluated the product and gotten my Doctor's opinion, I'll leave a product review."
"I am very impressed with this company and their product. Fast delivery, earlier that I'd expected, excellent communication and support, including a link to a tutorial on how to use the product. Highy recommended!"
"We just got this device 2 weeks ago. My husband and I are RNs & already use other home health devices: glucometer, sphygmomanometer, temporal thermometer, continuous glucose monitor, Apple Watch activity tracker, etc. One day last month I was having an irregular pulse. Since we participated in the Apple Heart Study and were familiar with EKG functions using the Apple device, my geeky 🤓 husband researched EKG devices that’d work with our Apple products. He first looked at the KardiaMobile but was put off by the idea of a paid subscription to their service. Further research brought us to the SonoHealth device & for a substantial discount. We ordered it and have found it helpful for verifying some concerns we’ll need to address with our health provider. It provides 3 different leads, there’s no additional expense and the support offered is remarkable. This is an elegant device and a nice addition to our ability to provide home health insights to neighbors & friends."
"Excellent customer service and price. The device was easy to setup and use. I am very happy with the purchase and the way the product performs. It was shipped quickly and delivered a week before the proposed date. Keep up the good work."
"I have an arrhythmia that has sent me to urgent care in the past. It was recommended to me by an urgent care Dr that I get a portable EKG. This device is fabulous! It allows me to take a rwading at any time and send that information to my cardiologist."
"I had originally had a problem registering the unit but customer service quickly corrected the issue. This unit is a one time purchase that I think was reasonably priced and couldn’t be easier to use. Great investment."
"This SonoHealth company seem to care about their machine working for you. After you set it up and register it they will send you a couple Emails asking you how you, are doing with it, and if there is any problems to contact them. We love the EKG machine, it works really well."
"Easy to used cardiologists was impress how fast was to detect my missing beat"
"Purchased to affirm the regularity of PVC ‘s. My wife is a trauma nurse in practice reading EKG’s I was able to correctly monitor my situation and will be taking the results to my Dr. During the next appt. one note the printed graph is much more detailed than what appears in the screen. A resolution difference to be expected. Thanks"
"Very good service. Easy to order and user friendly website."
"Bought my device on Amazon. Good web page for instructions from SonoHealth. Also received a welcome email from SonoHealth to take me through set up. Well done and easy to follow."
"You can tell this company wants to help others in the health care field and will extend themselves to get that accomplished. Customer Service was AMAZING and very prompt."
"SonoHealth sent this EKG unit extremely fast. Haven't had to contact them for anything as the unit is so easy to use and have not had any problems with it."
"Ordered this and received it fast. Easy directions. Would recommend this to other people."
"I've not had much interaction yet with the company, but was impressed that they sent me an email within a day of purchase asking how I was doing with their product."
"The device was packaged well and delivered ahead of schedule. The website was easy to navagate.."
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.83 based on 89 reviews