SonoHealth.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th August 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 1st May 2020
HDR
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 18th September 2019
Tom Fox
I applaud the Sono Health Company for making this EKG monitor and other health products for the general public so they can have the ability to monitor and participate in their own health issues. I also appreciate that the company is readily available to help with any product issues or assistance needs. I received my EKG monitor quickly and just love it. Karen Coleman Free - Greenwood, SC I especially like the fact that the company is in my state of South Carolina. HOORAY!
I love the ekg device it lets me know if my heart rate is fast slow or normal. My friends have also tried it and love it. I am so happy I bought it
My monitor with the app gives very clear EKG especially the atrial/ p wave details. I am a cardiac electrophysiology nurse and would recommend this to my patients
Finally got around to giving me the promised refund although it took social media posting to get action. Heard form their "Happiness Engineer". Nice woman. We'll see if refund is actually credited. Product is subject to what seems to me to be connectivity issues. The Kardia sensors don't seemingly have that issue. The Sonos "dry skin" contact problem that causes them to include a gel in the product packaging is peculiar and not mentioned in their promotion. Strange and a misleading. Nicest thing I can say is that they are trying. Perhaps subsequent versions of this product will be better. Dr. Peter Sprague
This SonoHealth EKG device is just what I was looking for. I plan to do some traveling and I will have a better ability to keep track of my heart problems. I am worried about A-FIB but now am more relaxed
\
This company is outstanding! The SonoHealth EKG device is excellent. Compared to my doctor's results and he said that this device is amoung the best he has seen. I am able to upload my results to my doctor and discuss with confidence the information that I sent. I had an opportunity to deal a bit with their customer service representative. She was outstanding, I wish more companies did business this way. Highly recommend SonoHealth!
Excellent company. Excellent product.
I am so impressed with the portability, ease of use, and the fact that the unit itself, as well as the app, are both user friendly. I would recommend it for sure.
I highly recommend the EKG monitor and the case. I feel so less stressed now that I have my EKG device 24/7. I emailed SonoHealth with one question, and I heard back in less than 12 hours. In addition to quality products at excellent prices, the customer service is Platinum. I encourage everyone who wants the peace of mind of having a personal EKG monitor to buy a SonoHealth. I originally ordered on Amazon, but I live in a remote location and the package was not deliverable, and was returned to SonoHealth. I tried to write a review on Amazon about the Platinum customer service, but Amazon rejected my review because the item had been returned to SonoHealth by the carrier. I am so pleased to now be able to write a review. I wish SonoHealth continued success.
I was having a slow heart rate and extra beats. It was easy to hold and get a reading . Then go to my tablet and sync and print for my records. I like it well. Easy instruction to follow.
SonoHealth.org 4 star review on 29th September 2020
The worst aspect is the sync issues with the app. The best aspect is having access to an EKG at any time. As a retired nurse, I am able to read my own graph. The ability to sync and send would be essential for most folks so I hope the app gets some attention. The device offers good variety of leads for analysis and I find the tracing much more definitive than the real time view on the device. I have had best results with sync to android phone and have app on iPad as well. No luck with direct sync to iPad but if sync to phone first, the readings appear on the app when app opened on the Tablet. Then, I save to files and can email from there. Overall, the instant access is valuable to me as well as not having to pay a monthly fee to use the app.
Prompt shipping. Clear instructions - good sentence structure and syntax. Easily connected to phone app following free download. No ongoing charges in order to save a history. Various options for where the device can obtain different types of readings eg: lead I or lead II or etc
Great ekg. Very easy to use
My sister-in-law had one and she praised it, so I tried hers everything was a she said. Best of all you can store informaton without having to pay extra, so you can take information to your doctor. It gives me peace of mind that I sorely needed
It gives you peace of mind knowing the workings of your heart between dr visits
Awesome!!! because it gives me a first impression of what happens with my patient and I don’t need cables and electrodes! easy to use and highly recommended!!!
Is essential in every bag of any health care!!!
Love that you can see the ECG tracing right on the device.
Love that you can see the ECG tracing right on the device.
Software is a PIA I have it on my phone and it says it will send a PDF but it wont. I can get printouts from my computer but the date system is a mess and I keep printing the oldest one. There is a delete button but that only clears the screen, next search they all come back again.
Hi John! So sorry for the inconvenience. We have responded to your emails.
I love it. Takes away lots of stress.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.67 based on 334 reviews