SonoHealth.org Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org

About SonoHealth.org: SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
Tom F
"It's hard to believe there is still a company that actually cares about it's customers. You would think this is a Company from yesteryear. I was and am very impressed with them."
Michael R
"After having a heart attack a couple years ago I was looking for a device to cheek my ekg without going to the doctor for a good price and no monthly charge this is the product for me"
"I had a minor issue with setting up my profile and sent an inquiry. I got a prompt reply. Based on that and the product itself, I think this is a very good company and highly recommend them. They seem very interested in customer feedback and listening to suggestions."
"Hi I really like this product and I would recommend it for anyone who is looking to get one and the company is great and ships them out quickly."
"Great product at a great price."
"I am very impressed with SonoHealth. They have excellent customer service. I like that they do not charge a monthly fee like their competitor."
"We chose Sonohealth after investigating different portable health EKG monitors. We were so pleased to learn Sonohealth does not charge a monthly fee and we can store EKG data easily through the Sonohealth App. Thank you for a great product and service"
"appreciated follow up emails on possible questions."
"Made a great product! Keep it up!!"
"I used your online site and was very pleased. It was very user friendly and easy to navigate."
"Happy with the accuracy and ease of use."
"my unit is on the way back so I cannot attest to the return credit. I liked the explanation that the resource and was able to change to a longer recording to 30 seconds and clear the tracings. several time I had to move it closer but that hint was easy enough; just needed a clearer identification for arrhythmia. I not sure why there was a time lag."
"App was easy to figure out and get connected in order to send to cardiologist!"
"My husband has PVC so our Dr suggested he get an EKG portable monitor. After researching EKG we decided on SonoHealth and we are not disappointed. We received it very quickly and it was easy to set up. The readings are accurate and so easy to print out or email to our Dr. There is no monthly fee like it's competitor. We would highly recommend it."
"I am impressed because I got a non working unit and they are sending a replacement. That is great custimer service and I would recommend this company and their products 100%"
"I reviewed several home-use, small, portable ekg machines from several companies as I have been having progressive arrhythmias that have not been captured on the typical in-office 12-lead. Sonohealth products have great reviews, great warranty & support for their products, and are a known leader in healthcare devices. As a nurse of 20-too-many years, the trust in, and quality of a company is incredibly important-it’s your health in their hands."
"Excellent company and products. The app was very helpful and easy to use."
"The website was informative and easy to navigate. All my questions were answered without having to make a phone call. The EKG monitor arrived when expected. I am very pleased with this company. Thank you."
"This is the most amazing small device. I am very satisfied with its performance with such a low cost."
"Nice product. Very easy to use and very useful when time came. So far is very reliable and apps for both smartphone and computer work without any problem. Do not need any cloud service which is very good."
"So glad to h ave this company to back me up!"
"Great device and easy to use. Set up is easy."
"Great products- great customer service."
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.79 based on 176 reviews