SonoHealth.org Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
The web site is easy to use and responsive to clients. Great product!
I purchased the device several months ago and it worked fine for a while. One day both of my computers stopped recognizing the EKgraph. Like most things in this throw away era I just tossed it in a drawer and forgot about it thinking for a hundred bucks it lasted long enough as most things last for a hundred bucks. About 2 weeks ago I got an email from Sono's cust service dept asking if I was satisfied with my purchase. After explaining what happened and a couple emails to diagnose my problem, I was completely surprised to receive a brand new unit yesterday! This company is very responsive. If you have afib (as I do) or other heart problems, this product is worth every penny and then some for your peace of mind! I showed it to my cardiologist and she is now suggesting it to her other patients.
It works as advertised.
I am very grateful for SonoHealth. It's awesome that this company has manufactured an EKG monitor that works well with it's accompanying app. Most of all, SonoHealth does not require a monthly subscription to receive the full benefits of their product. Thanks SonoHealth.
This is a great tool, easy to use and gives great test strips. Showed strips to my Dr. and he was amazed. He loved it! Easy to sync to your phone and save or email to the Dr.
Do not recommend this at all! Not real and accurate EKG when I told my cardiologist about this unit he just laughed !
I like the monitor but needs to include more information for those of us not as tech savvy as some. No instruction booklet, had to use minimal instructions on box to get started. It does what I need it to do which is pick up my non A-fib arrhythmia.
Had a minor issue with the product sent to me by Amazon and within a day received an email from the company offering to make it right. I was surprised and extremely pleased with their customer service. Thank you!
Not that familiar of your organization. The sonohealth product does, however, speak favorably.
Pleasant and quick in response ———-nice to have a CONUS based team to deal with
SonoHealth has a great product and they have not nickel and dime me.
Very satisfied. My cardiologist recommended another product but I was not happy with their monthly fees. My doctor did not know about your product but now he does. Thank you.
Hi I really like this product and I would recommend it for anyone who is looking to get one and the company is great and ships them out quickly.
Great product at a great price.
I am very impressed with SonoHealth. They have excellent customer service. I like that they do not charge a monthly fee like their competitor.
We chose Sonohealth after investigating different portable health EKG monitors. We were so pleased to learn Sonohealth does not charge a monthly fee and we can store EKG data easily through the Sonohealth App. Thank you for a great product and service
appreciated follow up emails on possible questions.
Made a great product! Keep it up!!
I used your online site and was very pleased. It was very user friendly and easy to navigate.
Happy with the accuracy and ease of use.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.77 based on 188 reviews