SonoHealth Reviews

Based on 609 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read SonoHealth Reviews

About SonoHealth:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

877-701-3858

hello@sonohealth.com

Tell us how SonoHealth made you happy
SonoHealth 5 star review on 9th June 2021
Dave
SonoHealth 5 star review on 26th May 2021
John
SonoHealth 5 star review on 10th January 2021
SonoHealth 5 star review on 20th July 2020
I applaud the Sono Health Company for making this EKG monitor and other health products for the general public so they can have the ability to monitor and participate in their own health issues. I also appreciate that the company is readily available to help with any product issues or assistance needs. I received my EKG monitor quickly and just love it. Karen Coleman Free - Greenwood, SC I especially like the fact that the company is in my state of South Carolina. HOORAY!
smooth delivery
Recommendable company. Good product and exellent customer service.
nice product, arrived a little longer than expected but overall this thing works as advertised.
Thank you Sonohealth, I liked your product and this is very useful for me. Hope I won't get any issues in the long run.
Good company, got the help promptly, and nice product.
Shipped fast and produt was amazing. Great service too! Thumbs up Sono health!!
nice product, and good service. still has room to improve but overall its satisfactory
All good, no issues and hope that you get more products like this as they help people like me. I know I made a good choice buying the heart monitor from them.
Purchased this device and so far, it is serving its purpose. Thanks Sonohealth! Great value and more than anything, when I need help on how to get my readings, they responded to my questions. Two thumbs up!
Had issues changing the recording time from 10 seconds to 30. Called customer service and they helped me walkthrough the app. Quite happy with my purchase.
This monitor is a very valuable tool for me. It not only displays my heart rate at the moment, but also clearly displays the rhythm. The rhythm dictates what medication I take. I am able to print 32nd EKG strips, including the rate and rhythm. I am able to forward these to my doctors office! I have called the company for help on three separate occasions. They were extremely helpful each time. I think this company provides a very valuable service, very efficiently, and I am grateful to all involved. Thank you very much.! Maura B
Excellent product and customer service. Thank you for the personalized touches!
It's great to find a company that has this products. I like the pocket sized device that I can bring along everywhere. Just had small issues with the app.
Works very well, so much easier than the big machines. Great battery life, love it.
I use it daily to monitor my heart. I have A. Fib. and have recently had an cardiac ablation. It is nice that I can send a graph to my cardiologist if needed.
Product arrived almost next day well and as advertised
Really good company to work with very knowledgeable had a minor problem they fixed it immediately I just highly recommend sono health
The battery doesn’t seem to keep a charge I have to plug it in each use. Not sure why.
Great product, very convinient
I’ need to return my Doppler. It’s extremely faulty. Prior to touching anything a heart rate pops up. I placed it on several areas & several objects & ass still getting a heart rate reading. Definitely not what I thought I was paying for.
SonoHealth is rated 4.6 based on 609 reviews